Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the gentle fist can the fighting style evolve?

been working on this for a while about the gentle fists fighting style. am thinking since we know they can stop chakra flow by hitting the nodes. i was thinking could they minipulate the chakra flow to cause a internal explosion of chakra on the opponenet. it could make the gentle fist more deadly. could also be used to increase chakra flow giving more untaped reserves of chakra. neji could develop this style being a genius could pionear it. then other generations could develop it more makeing the gentle fist even stronger.

so what do you guys think?

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: the gentle fist can the fighting style evolve?

I hope so. I've been hoping for some new Byakugan abilities since Sharingan makes Byakugan look like nothing now days. Before and during the Chuunin Exams they were just about equally matched but now there's Mangekyou Sharingan and that blows Byakugan out of the water. We need a Mangekyou Byakugan

Academy Student LastMistBloodline's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah, I think it will. The gentle fist has already shown some signs of evolving, but not from neji. Neji has only shown mastery the standard, pre-existing gentle fist techniques. On the other hand, Hinata has gone outside and beyond the gentle fist standard by creating her own gentle fist techniques to suit her own style in addition to learning the basic form. Examples are her Protection of the Eight Trigrams: 64 Palms and Juuken Step: Twin Lion Fists, which she used against Pein. These are gentle fist techniques which were created and can only be used by Hinata.

While I do admit Neji is a genius, Hinata has the creativity Neji lacks, so I think she will be the one to continue evolving the gentle fist.

Status
    Apr 2009
    I've gone off to find myself. If I'm not here by the time I get back...let me know....O.o
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ero sennin View Post
    been working on this for a while about the gentle fists fighting style. am thinking since we know they can stop chakra flow by hitting the nodes. i was thinking could they minipulate the chakra flow to cause a internal explosion of chakra on the opponenet. it could make the gentle fist more deadly. could also be used to increase chakra flow giving more untaped reserves of chakra. neji could develop this style being a genius could pionear it. then other generations could develop it more makeing the gentle fist even stronger.

so what do you guys think?
    Not sure about the chakra explosion, but it was infact stated in the anime (not sure bout manga) that they could increase chakra flow as well as shut it down. It's during the Chuunin exams when Neji fights Hinata. Kakashi says it, but then it's never mentioned again. So maybe they'll do something about that soon? I doubt it though >.<

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

We already know you can stop or increase the flow of Chakra from anime and Manga, Hinata increase the flow of chakra against a magnet user in filler the Guy had defeated Naruto, Hinata got Him back for that in a filler arc.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Gentle has ben evolving with Both Neji and Hinata finding new ways of using it and expanding their range and abilities.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well this all may happen if they get screen time...Currently we are having Sasuke and Naruto only...

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well, so far it has already been shown that a skilled gentle fist user can kill someone with a single blow.
    Hinata's dad demonstrated that during Neji's flashback in the chuunin exams.
    So, I guess that if you get skilled enough to the point that you can do that, no matter where you hit the opponent, its lethal as hell.
    I doubt we'll see much from Hinata though, she's...well...weak.
    Neji on the other hand is jounin, so I think we might see at least him fight during the war.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hope we can see it at 4th ninja war.