35 30.17%

41 35.34%
Page 2 of 18 « First 12345612 ... Last»
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Re: Naruto Manga 491 Discussion and 492 Predictions

It was short chapter very funny,I predict the following 1. Naruto starts training with Bee, Kakashi is made Head of Root, and More insight into who is in coffin number six.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hey u know how in earlier discussions tht it was said the madara has the transporting ability? well i was thinking, wat if wen the battle is going on that he transports himself to were kisame was? wouldnt those to be a problem for bee and naruto?? please respond back lol

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thanks for uploading the chapter so fast Kenshin reps. I gave this chapter a 4 but that is only because of the autograph part its nice to see him acknowledge. The speed of the chapter was pretty fast I like that. I guess there is not a lot to discuss about, a part from how much legs does a squid actually have.

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

so short and so little content...so many questions unanswered...damnit im already fixated on next week...****ard writers and there silly suspense

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok, this is stupid. Both in an island are easy to be captured. Why?

First, kisame is there and has the sword which can drain chakra and heal kisame.
    Second, Zetsu can track Kisame which means Madara + Kabuto + Sasuke can track Kisame and the Hachibi and NAruto....what the heck was that hiding idea...

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Bit of an odd chapter. Not sure I liked how much time was skipped over...everything just seemed to happen really, really fast.

How long was Naruto on Mount Myoboko? I liked that he just popped back into Ichiraku's. I think this is the first time anyone else has ever been eating there in the whole series. The whole autograph thing was really cute - Naruto is finally being acknowledged!

I am also glad Tsunade is back en force. Her tongue has not suffered one iota. It's certainly interesting to see the play between the kages. Gaara and Tsunade arguing over Naruto was...odd, but funny. I'm not sure I like Gaara as much anymore though...I think Naruto's greatest strength is that he is willing to go to such lengths for his friends, and I also think that they have failed to realize that he has grown up a bit - the recent bit with Sasuke proves that Naruto is not as idiotic as they think. It's also Naruto...no one could get him to stay where they wanted him to if he didn't want to stay. I was disappointed that it was Shikaku and not Shikamaru with Tsunade though, because, before the Kage summit there hadn't been an appearance of Temari where she did not eventually run into Shikamaru. I was just hoping to get some Shika-Tem interaction, but it makes more sense for Shikaku to be there anyway.

There were some great faces in this chapter...the "its not paradise" face and the squid face, both for Naruto and Yamato (PS, where did Yamato come from? He just disappeared and reappeared! I wanted to see his reaction to finding Naruto gone!).

Definitely looking forward to Killer Bee/Naruto interaction in the next chapter...no matter how annoying Killer Bee is.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Pupps View Post
    hey u know how in earlier discussions tht it was said the madara has the transporting ability? well i was thinking, wat if wen the battle is going on that he transports himself to were kisame was? wouldnt those to be a problem for bee and naruto?? please respond back lol
    Only if Kisame is able to escape from Demon Island with his life. He would not be so stupid as to attack Naruto, the only one to have ever defeated Pain. I think that at the end of the war Naruto and Killer Bee are going to have to fight against Akatsuki, with Naruto in special, since the Kages won't probably be able to last against Madara and the Akatsuki, he is stronger than all of them...

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by David Walker View Post
    so short and so little content...so many questions unanswered...damnit im already fixated on next week...****ard writers and there silly suspense
    Right on Ichigo...

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by abejoker View Post

First, kisame is there and has the sword which can drain chakra and heal kisame.
    Second, Zetsu can track Kisame which means Madara + Kabuto + Sasuke can track Kisame and the Hachibi and NAruto....what the heck was that hiding idea...
    thank u!! thats exactly wat i was thinking. where the the is the writer going with this? hm. . . this is seriously a mind caster

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That is a good point which if true, would be dangerous. I think Kishimnoto did that on purpose to surprise his fans with an epic battle against the akatsuki where both Naruto and Bee fight together...

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Sama View Post
    Only if Kisame is able to escape from Demon Island with his life. He would not be so stupid as to attack Naruto, the only one to have ever defeated Pain. I think that at the end of the war Naruto and Killer Bee are going to have to fight against Akatsuki, with Naruto in special, since the Kages won't probably be able to last against Madara and the Akatsuki, he is stronger than all of them...
    but then again he mite be stupid to do it. with samehada or wat ever thats swords same is he mite be able to capture him. but think about it. if madara can appear at anytime then its possible he can bring itachi sasori etc. with him to capture the last two jinchurinki.

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That is a good point which if true, would be dangerous. I think Kishimnoto did that on purpose to surprise his fans with an epic battle against the akatsuki where both Naruto and Bee fight together...
    Useless, in my opinion. Let them fight Kisame alone..not Akatsuki so early!

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN

Your probably right Naruto & Bee will fight Kisame together that probably be when Naruto will use control over the Kyuubi's power for the 1st time & kill Kisame with it or beat him down good enough for Bee to finish him since Naruto don't like to kill

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Woah: Naruto finished talking with the toads and met Killerbee in the same chapter!

That happened so fast; I thought for sure Kishimoto would make us wait a few weeks.

Oh well - I'm not complaining.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok Chapter. Not much action other than KB's entrance.

Naruto is hilarious, he looks like a little kid when he sees the octopus(his face=priceless).

I could already see that next weeks chapter will have little action, and alot of talking in it, just like this one.

But hopefully we get to see some Naruto+KB jinjurikii talk. Also, some Sasuke, Madara talk(no kabuto since madara trying to keep him away from sasuke).

Also, i want to see some war preparations, like some platoons, battalions or something.

Oh and one last thing. What was "that Jutsu" that naruto was to get from the scroll??? nothing was said about it on this chapter. All we saw was "Key Scroll Frog" go inside naruto.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I wonder if this means Kisame is still with KillerBee and will make a move to capture both of them now they are on the island.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kishi was like, -insert Yamato here-..

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Yes, your right about the transportation jutsu of Madara,but so dose Naruto, he can have a reverse summon back to Toad Mountain and from their to any place He wants to go. So the Kages thinking they're isolating Naruto and Bee on the island are wrong.

Australian Student Kakashi the Sharingan Warrior's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why only 13 pages?

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shika Love View Post
    Bit of an odd chapter. Not sure I liked how much time was skipped over...everything just seemed to happen really, really fast.

How long was Naruto on Mount Myoboko? I liked that he just popped back into Ichiraku's. I think this is the first time anyone else has ever been eating there in the whole series. The whole autograph thing was really cute - Naruto is finally being acknowledged!

I am also glad Tsunade is back en force. Her tongue has not suffered one iota. It's certainly interesting to see the play between the kages. Gaara and Tsunade arguing over Naruto was...odd, but funny. I'm not sure I like Gaara as much anymore though...I think Naruto's greatest strength is that he is willing to go to such lengths for his friends, and I also think that they have failed to realize that he has grown up a bit - the recent bit with Sasuke proves that Naruto is not as idiotic as they think. It's also Naruto...no one could get him to stay where they wanted him to if he didn't want to stay. I was disappointed that it was Shikaku and not Shikamaru with Tsunade though, because, before the Kage summit there hadn't been an appearance of Temari where she did not eventually run into Shikamaru. I was just hoping to get some Shika-Tem interaction, but it makes more sense for Shikaku to be there anyway.

There were some great faces in this chapter...the "its not paradise" face and the squid face, both for Naruto and Yamato (PS, where did Yamato come from? He just disappeared and reappeared! I wanted to see his reaction to finding Naruto gone!).

Definitely looking forward to Killer Bee/Naruto interaction in the next chapter...no matter how annoying Killer Bee is.
    Garra is only looking out for his friend. He knows Naruto will go to any length for his allies. His rash behavior may expose him to danger. Garra is acting like a prudent leader. Now with that said, I still side with Tsunade. She believes in Naruto no matter the odds. Her belief overrides ration. Garra = ration and judgment. Tsunade = faith and love. They both make good points.

Last edited by nappy; 04-14-2010 at 11:16 PM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Pupps View Post
    but then again he mite be stupid to do it. with samehada or wat ever thats swords same is he mite be able to capture him. but think about it. if madara can appear at anytime then its possible he can bring itachi sasori etc. with him to capture the last two jinchurinki.
    If Kisame attacks Bee without help from Madara he will not stand a chance. Naruto alone would destroy him... He beat Pain!...

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Useless, in my opinion. Let them fight Kisame alone..not Akatsuki so early!
    I agree...

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by cryhwks View Post
    Your probably right Naruto & Bee will fight Kisame together that probably be when Naruto will use control over the Kyuubi's power for the 1st time & kill Kisame with it or beat him down good enough for Bee to finish him since Naruto don't like to kill
    Probably...

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by nappy View Post
    Garra is only looking out for his friend. He knows Naruto will go to any length for his allies. His rash behavior may expose him to danger. Garra is acting like a prudent leader. Now with that said, I still side with Tsunade. She believes in Naruto no matter the odds. Her belief overrides ration. Garra = ration and judgment. Tsunade = faith and love. They both make good points.
    Naruto will definitively fight in the war at some point...

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol in this chapter when killerbee said " your late you tools and fools"
    Assume line i get it lol , tools meaning the Ninja bring Naruto to the island, and Fools Meaning Naruto lol just because he was acting stupid about the octopus.