View Poll Results: 1-5?

Voters
138. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    5 3.62%
  • 2

    0 0%
  • 3

    7 5.07%
  • 4

    14 10.14%
  • 5

    112 81.16%
Page 2 of 16 « First 12345612 ... Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 390
  1. #26
    Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Legendary Sage of Konoha
    Series is Finished!! All
    Chapters Released!!
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 489 Discussion and 490 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    Oh and what is sasuke going to say now? is he going to give up his hate filled trip as itachi is alive
    or is he going to get pissed?
    Most likely the summoning may be able to have a conversation with other people except for the summoner, but will it only be brief like the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Hokage had when Oro summoned the 1st and the 2nd or will Sasuke and Itachi be able to talk awhile like Asuma and one of the 4 Raiton users who where summoned during the Sora filler arc in the anime?
    Can't wait to find out

    One thing that i'm wondering about.
    The old sage said that Naruto would meet an octopus(most likely Killerbee and not only the Hachibi without him), fight a person with great eye power and right before he was going to say one last thing, Naruto interrupted him saying he already know about the eye user( Most likely Sasuke). I wonder what the last thing he was going to say was?
    And what if he's talking about Madara and not Sasuke? Meaning that Naruto will fight both in the future or only Madara? Any thoughts?
     
         
    Last edited by Michael92; 04-01-2010 at 01:54 AM.

  2. #27
    Guardian of the Blü Tomb izzy89's Avatar
    Status
    izzy89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    the Dungeon, Konoha
    Posts
    492
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 489 Discussion and 490 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by cryhwks View Post
    I don't think thats what it is because he would have said that power but he said that jutsu & he said like if you master the Kyuubi's power you will be able to use that jutsu so im thinking what ever it is it must be a very powerful jutsu if you have to have the Kyuubi's power to do it
    that could be a possibility...

    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    You think Jiraiya told Naruto not to use Kyuubi cloak version 2 way back when just after the timeskip? I don't think Naruto got anywhere close to a version 2 when he couldn't even get past 3 tails while retaining control. It must be some kickass jutsu.
    4 tail kyuubi on up is what im referring to. that's basically all version 2 is....the seal will grant him the ability to go past 4 tails and maintain control. I'm thinking Jiraiya told him not to use solely because he could not keep control. and wasn't ready for the key. so he said not to use "that power" meaning don't go past 4 tails
     
         

  3. #28
    Member yondaimeminato's Avatar
    Status
    yondaimeminato is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    821
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 489 Discussion and 490 Predictions

    There is only one problem here. We didn't get to see the answer of madara. But it's most likely that he will accept. I don't think madara would actually allow sasuke see itachi like that.

    "that jutsu" could that be Minato's most famous jutsu fgt jutsu?

    Kisame did say that samehada took a liking to the 8 tail demon chakra. It went to the extend to give him chakra. So this would be why kisame would not be able to capture him.
     
         

  4. #29
    S.O.F. Jinchuriku Asakura Hao's Avatar
    Status
    Asakura Hao is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 489 Discussion and 490 Predictions

    Wonder what's next to "this person with powerful eyes and.." Hope its nothing about Naruto and Sasuke fighting and dying in the end. That would be such a cop-out from Kishimoto.

    About "that jutsu", its probable that is either the complete control over his biju (most likely), the fuki fuin no jutsu (maybe to free the souls of those trapped in it or some twist due Naruto and Kyuubi's combination), or the teleportation jutsu.
     
         

  5. #30
    The Yellow Flash sandshark's Avatar
    Status
    sandshark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wherever I want ;)
    Posts
    1,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 489 Discussion and 490 Predictions

    Well "that jutsu" must need a lot of chakra if one needs the nine tails. So I don't think it's flying thunder god, because Minato could use it.
     
         

  6. #31
    Senior Member yusufms's Avatar
    Status
    yusufms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    1,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 489 Discussion and 490 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    Most likely the summoning may be able to have a conversation with other people except for the summoner, but will it only be brief like the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Hokage had when Oro summoned the 1st and the 2nd or will Sasuke and Itachi be able to talk awhile like Asuma and one of the 4 Raiton users who where summoned during the Sora filler arc in the anime?
    Can't wait to find out

    One thing that i'm wondering about.
    The old sage said that Naruto would meet an octopus(most likely Killerbee and not only the Hachibi without him), fight a person with great eye power and right before he was going to say one last thing, Naruto interrupted him saying he already know about the eye user( Most likely Sasuke). I wonder what the last thing he was going to say was?
    And what if he's talking about Madara and not Sasuke? Meaning that Naruto will fight both in the future or only Madara? Any thoughts?
    she said YOUNG MAN with POWERFUL EYES, that CANNOT be madara
     
         

  7. #32
    Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzard589 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Everywhere.
    Posts
    649
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 489 Discussion and 490 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by yusufms View Post
    she said YOUNG MAN with POWERFUL EYES, that CANNOT be madara
    The elder toad is a she?
     
         

  8. #33
    Uchiha Killer squadboiao's Avatar
    Status
    squadboiao is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    66
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 489 Discussion and 490 Predictions

    what good is an itachi summon without eyes?lol or is that resurrected as well?
     
         

  9. #34
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 489 Discussion and 490 Predictions

    OMG great chapter. Naurto will be learning to control the fox to learn "that jutsu" so it can't be the demon sealing tech or FTG tech because the Fourth used it and he didn't use the Kyuubis chkara so that means the Fourth had planned some special tech that can only be done using the Kyuubi's chakra that would be on a way different level About Kabuto well the Edo Tensei tech is awesome but the summons can only use some portion of the power remember the Third Hokage at his weakest stage as a Shinobi was able to cope with the 1st and 2nd who are way powerful than Madara plus other strong ninjas. So that means those summons can only use some tech of the original bodies. Also I don't think Kabuto is unbeatable meaning he did revive Akatsuki but what if Sasuke uses Amaterasu and their bodies will burn. Nothing is immortal and Sasuke won't like it seeing Itachi being used by Kabuto. I just think Kabuto has greater ambitions than just helping Madara may be wants Sasuke's EMS now or something like that
     
         

  10. #35
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 489 Discussion and 490 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by squadboiao View Post
    what good is an itachi summon without eyes?lol or is that resurrected as well?
    interesting question but it doesn't matter I think Sasuke will "test" his EMS powers against Kabuto and will defeat the summons easily because remember they are just a body consisting of the original users powers but there is or has to be a limit. For instance the First and Second were extremely strong Sarutobi at that age was able to cope with them so even if the summons looks like the original their powers aren't the same.
     
         

  11. #36
    Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzard589 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Everywhere.
    Posts
    649
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 489 Discussion and 490 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    interesting question but it doesn't matter I think Sasuke will "test" his EMS powers against Kabuto and will defeat the summons easily because remember they are just a body consisting of the original users powers but there is or has to be a limit. For instance the First and Second were extremely strong Sarutobi at that age was able to cope with them so even if the summons looks like the original their powers aren't the same.
    Indeed. The summoned spirits are most likely limited by the body they are inhabiting. It is foreign to the spirit and probably from a lesser ninja who is unable to withstand/sustain high chakra output.
     
         

  12. #37
    Jonin TsunadeHime's Avatar
    Status
    TsunadeHime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In the world
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 489 Discussion and 490 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    You think Jiraiya told Naruto not to use Kyuubi cloak version 2 way back when just after the timeskip? I don't think Naruto got anywhere close to a version 2 when he couldn't even get past 3 tails while retaining control. It must be some kickass jutsu.

    alright, taking a guess at this but maybe its the hirashin?
    flying thundergod jutsu? cause i mean what else would the 4th have left him?
     
         

  13. #38
    Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzard589 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Everywhere.
    Posts
    649
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 489 Discussion and 490 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by TsunadeHime View Post
    alright, taking a guess at this but maybe its the hirashin?
    flying thundergod jutsu? cause i mean what else would the 4th have left him?
    I don't see why Naruto would need the Kyuubi to use Hiraishin though. Was the 4th that amazing that without any aid from any other chakra source he could so flawlessly use the technique, yet with Naruto, who by all accounts is going to surpass the 4th, needs the Kyuubi? I don't think so. It's going to be something even greater than the Hiraishin.
     
         

  14. #39
    Rogue baah's Avatar
    Status
    baah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mizukagure
    Posts
    619
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 489 Discussion and 490 Predictions

    Kabuto is kinda saying tobi is not madara....

    Version 2 would be lame... It is better if naruto uses kyuubi's power in a more complex way...
     
         

  15. #40
    Member KidStylesNz's Avatar
    Status
    KidStylesNz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 489 Discussion and 490 Predictions

    Wow so many people said the spoilers are "fake". I mean so many. shame on you.

    And what is Danzo's bodyguards doing on page 4? They aint coming back??:confused:

    Unless its just a picture with all the kage bodyguards? Cause they cant just slip back into the stroy unless Madara teleported them somewhere? I liked the zoro one as well. Awesome powers
     
         
    Last edited by KidStylesNz; 04-01-2010 at 06:12 AM.

  16. #41
    Flaw need to visit me. GYM's Avatar
    Status
    GYM is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 489 Discussion and 490 Predictions

    Wow, do you really like this chapter? Kabuto Reviving Al of the AKatsuki?

    DOes that sound OK to you?

    In my opinion thats just....
     
         

  17. #42
    Rogue baah's Avatar
    Status
    baah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mizukagure
    Posts
    619
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 489 Discussion and 490 Predictions

    Yamato is always bragging how good he is in tracking..so maybe he tracked down madara and witnessed kabuto-madara scene...
     
         

  18. #43
    Member uzamaki2223's Avatar
    Status
    uzamaki2223 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    697
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 489 Discussion and 490 Predictions

    Personally, i think that this was a pretty good chapter. not great tho. but i was rather intrigued that Kabuto was able to summon all those akatsuki members. it seemed that it was effortlessly as he didn't even break a sweat. as far as naruto goes, i think that "that jutsu" has nothing to do with the kyyubi...... hear me out tho. we all kno that Minato was strong. and we all know thathe died young. we also kno that the rasengan was atleast a level a-class move that was incomplete. isn't possible that some of Minato's moves, i.e. the FTG jutsu was incomplete as well. so it shouldn't seem farfetched to assume that "that jutsu" is one of minato's unfinished jutsus. hopefully the FTG. plz comment
     
         

  19. #44
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fight Club
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 489 Discussion and 490 Predictions

    The Flying thunder god is not that great of a jutsu to be so hyped up. To be able to use The Flying Thunder God, one needs a special Kunai.
    Madara's Time/Space Jutsu craps all over the Flying Thunder God jutsu.
     
         

  20. #45
    PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    platinum69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Australia the Hidden Village of Sage's
    Posts
    2,692
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 489 Discussion and 490 Predictions

    Seems like Kabutorochi will be bring Itachi back to life according to the spoilers... dam, but what eyes will Itachi have?
     
         

  21. #46
    PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    platinum69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Australia the Hidden Village of Sage's
    Posts
    2,692
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 489 Discussion and 490 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    The Flying thunder god is not that great of a jutsu to be so hyped up. To be able to use The Flying Thunder God, one needs a special Kunai.
    Madara's Time/Space Jutsu craps all over the Flying Thunder God jutsu.
    yeah it wont be worth much up against Madara, Didn't the 4th say Madara could see through all his jutsu's?

    *******************
    *******************


    Sasuke might try to attack Kabuto when he sees Itachi being used like a puppet



    .
     
         
    Last edited by platinum69; 04-01-2010 at 07:59 AM.

  22. #47
    Member mycamerabroke's Avatar
    Status
    mycamerabroke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    72
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 489 Discussion and 490 Predictions

    I liked this chapter a lot, definitely thought I was going to see a roasted tonton after page 6. I don't believe that the "young man with great power in his eyes" is sasuke, but rather madara. I think it's way too obvious to think, sasuke, when we see the elder toad say "young man" or maybe I'm just over analyzing. And just like everyone else I want to know what "that" jutsu is, it sounds uber powerful.

    AND I don't know what it is but I just have a weird feeling that nagato and itachi won't have their eyes (rinnegan, sharingan) maybe just plain white eyes. But then that just defeated the purpose of summoning..... NVM. :D
     
         

  23. #48
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fight Club
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 489 Discussion and 490 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by platinum69 View Post
    Seems like Kabutorochi will be bring Itachi back to life according to the spoilers... dam, but what eyes will Itachi have?
    It's only Itachi's spirit and the manifestacion of his physical appearance on someone else dead corpse.
     
         

  24. #49
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fight Club
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 489 Discussion and 490 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by mycamerabroke View Post
    I liked this chapter a lot, definitely thought I was going to see a roasted tonton after page 6. I don't believe that the "young man with great power in his eyes" is sasuke, but rather madara. I think it's way too obvious to think, sasuke, when we see the elder toad say "young man" or maybe I'm just over analyzing. And just like everyone else I want to know what "that" jutsu is, it sounds uber powerful.

    AND I don't know what it is but I just have a weird feeling that nagato and itachi won't have their eyes (rinnegan, sharingan) maybe just plain white eyes. But then that just defeated the purpose of summoning..... NVM. :D
    Madara is far from young. It's Sasuke..
     
         

  25. #50
    Member Ham's Avatar
    Status
    Ham is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    177
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 489 Discussion and 490 Predictions

    I'm thinking the chapter is foretelling Naruto's learning the Hiraishin. But even if it isn't the Hiraishin it's gonna be an awesome jutsu as it's probably meant to level the playing field between Sasuke and Naruto.

    Also the Hiraishin might not be in te league of Madara's jutsu... but Naruto also has sage mode, Fuuton Rasenshuriken, Kyuubi's chakra, etc. He should be able to match Madara. Also we really haven't seen Madara fight at all. Hints have been given that he can't fight.

    If he was all powerful he wouldn't need Sasuke. Also it's suspicious that he hasn't tried to capture Naruto himself. He's had plenty of opportunities so far.
    There's obviously more than meets the eye here.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •