Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

random Ace (speculation)

So, guys its just a random thought that came to my mind.

Kaido decided to attack WB when he was coming to marineford. He obviously knew that WB was among the pirates, therefore Kaido probably came along as well. But Shanks intercepted them. Surprisingly they didnot suffer any noticeable injuries. In fact they were as strong as ever.

What I dont understand is why Kaido just came out like that. WB was already going to a war. Waiting for WB to return after after the war and then attack him was the wiser thing to do. Why jump out like this? Even though it was stated in the manga by the marines that Kaido wanted to takeout WB since he got his chance. It would kinda catch WB off guard but if you think about it, if the marines and Shanks knew then WB knew also.

And Shanks. It is understandable that he didnot want any of this. And obviously not a fight between other Yonko. I think he faced Kaido to negotiate and make him sail back. And Kaido decided to go back. Why? He was already ready for war.

And this was when a weird idea came. (I was a little high at that time so...)

btw, i am one of those who thinks Kaido is either the emperor or someone contending for the title of emperor of Wano.
    Lets forget all of the above for now. And imagine this.

Ace went to Wano right? He learned how to make straw hats. I'm pretty sure he learned it from someone staying there. What if it was a girl? A girl who sometimes ran from her protective parent/s and be alone for a while? A girl with whom he fell in love with?And what if that girl was related to Kaido? What if she is his daughter?

She probably heard about Ace's execution and after hesitating, told Kaido about the relationship. Normally, the father would be quite happy that the guy going out with his daughter has been apprehended. But still doesnt make sense as to why he would go out to fight WB right?

When would a father lash out like that? (even though kaido is supposedly crazy strong) When does anyone sane just causally decide to attack WB? Probably when his girl had been "defiled" by the other guy. Yes people.. what I'm trying to say is that Ace probably had a romantic relationship with Kaido's daughter and what if he has a son/daughter?

What if, unknown to everyone, the blood line of the Pirate king still continues?

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know you're in love when
    you can't fall asleep because
    reality is finally better than
    your dreams

Re: random Ace (speculation)

Cool theory and seems plausible. Although Kaido is a creature not a human so naturally his daughter should be aswell. I don't see Ace making hot love (see what i did there) with a creature (if that's even possible). Ohh and Kaido didn't wait for the war to end and then attack WB because he knew WB was on his last legs and that this was the only chance he would get to kill him. He wanted to be the one to finish WB off. That's why he never went after a healthy WB. He'd get raped.

Overall i like this theory.

Edit: wasn't Ace 17 when he went to Wano? If that's the case i think it's impossible that he had a child at such a young age.

Last edited by Fireplay; 12-07-2013 at 11:32 AM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Far fetched theory, but this is one piece so it's really possible. It would also be a great arc where Luffy finds out that he is an uncle, and does his best to protect him (I could actually see that happening) nice theory

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireplay View Post
    Cool theory and seems plausible. Although Kaido is a creature not a human so naturally his daughter should be aswell. I don't see Ace making hot love (see what i did there) with a creature (if that's even possible). Ohh and Kaido didn't wait for the war to end and then attack WB because he knew WB was on his last legs and that this was the only chance he would get to kill him. He wanted to be the one to finish WB off. That's why he never went after a healthy WB. He'd get raped.

Overall i like this theory.

Edit: wasn't Ace 17 when he went to Wano? If that's the case i think it's impossible that he had a child at such a young age.
    actually, in a samurai tradition(for males) when you are 13 you are considered an adult and also can have a wife. I think girls are allowed marriage in 15.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    your dreams

Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM SID View Post
    actually, in a samurai tradition(for males) when you are 13 you are considered an adult and also can have a wife. I think girls are allowed marriage in 15.
    Ace isn't a samurai though so that doesn't apply to him or his way of thinking/acting.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

do you really think pirates care about those kinds of stuff

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    your dreams

Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM SID View Post
    do you really think pirates care about those kinds of stuff
    Ace does. He hated his own dad because Roger left him and Ace felt like he was abandoned. The last thing he would do is do the same thing his dad did.