Hybrid View

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The Tailed Beasts

I wanted to have a discussion about the tailed beasts and why they "are who they are". We are going to assume that Madara was telling the truth and that they all came from the Juubi. The Juubi was apparently strong enough to bring destruction to the world. I wonder though, when the Juubi was split apart, why it is that Shukaku is the only intelligent one to date? Why does the Hachibi seem to be "good", why does the Kyuubi resemble the Juubi, and why is it supposedly the only tailed beast that can be controlled by the Sharingan?

I have a few theories about why these tailed beasts are. I don't make theories too often because I mainly just enjoy to read and argue about the manga. So please bear with me.

Since the Juubi was most likely unintelligent, it did things on instinct just like the other tailed beasts. However, it probably had a LITTLE bit of intelligence, and when it was split into the nine Tailed beasts, that was given to Shukaku. Then, when Shukaku was sealed (Shukaku was said to have had two hosts before Gaara), it learned to speak. Then it retained the ability afterwards. The reason I think Shukaku has intelligence is because when Gaara fell asleep during his fight with Naruto, Shukaku was able to speak. This could be argued that it is still technically sealed within Gaara, but when Naruto goes past the four-tails, he loses the ability to speak.

The Juubi had a massively overwhelming chakra that was evil. However, there may have been a large amount of "good" chakra as well. So the Hachibi may have been born from that being split.

As for the Kyuubi being connected to the Sharingan, I think it has something to do with the Juubi having the eye that had the tomoe on them. There may be a connection to that and the Kyuubi.

Now that I think about it, I hadn't really thought of how the Sage's boys, the decendants of the younger and the older, are able to control the tailed beasts. Hashirama can control them and he is the descendant of the younger. Madara can at the very least control the Kyuubi, and he's a descendant of the older.

What do you guys think of this? Feel free to add any thoughts of your own.

Last edited by eyesofthekyuubi44; 03-13-2010 at 07:50 PM.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: The Tailed Beasts

The kyubi in intelligent to so your wrong naruto has talked to him many times

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    I wanted to have a discussion about the tailed beasts and why they "are who they are". We are going to assume that Madara was telling the truth and that they all came from the Juubi. The Juubi was apparently strong enough to bring destruction to the world. I wonder though, when the Juubi was split apart, why it is that Shukaku is the only intelligent one to date? Why does the Hachibi seem to be "good", why does the Kyuubi resemble the Juubi, and why is it supposedly the only tailed beast that can be controlled by the Sharingan?

I have a few theories about why these tailed beasts are. I don't make theories too often because I mainly just enjoy to read and argue about the manga. So please bear with me.

Since the Juubi was most likely unintelligent, it did things on instinct just like the other tailed beasts. However, it probably had a LITTLE bit of intelligence, and when it was split into the nine Tailed beasts, that was given to Shukaku. Then, when Shukaku was sealed (Shukaku was said to have had two hosts before Gaara), it learned to speak. Then it retained the ability afterwards. The reason I think Shukaku has intelligence is because when Gaara fell asleep during his fight with Naruto, Shukaku was able to speak. This could be argued that it is still technically sealed within Gaara, but when Naruto goes past the four-tails, he loses the ability to speak.

The Juubi had a massively overwhelming chakra that was evil. However, there may have been a large amount of "good" chakra as well. So the Hachibi may have been born from that being split.

As for the Kyuubi being connected to the Sharingan, I think it has something to do with the Juubi having the eye that had the tomoe on them. There may be a connection to that and the Kyuubi.

Now that I think about it, I hadn't really thought of how the Sage's boys, the decendants of the younger and the older, are able to control the tailed beasts. Hashirama can control them and he is the descendant of the younger. Madara can at the very least control the Kyuubi, and he's a descendant of the older.

What do you guys think of this? Feel free to add any thoughts of your own.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The Kyubii could also be Controlled by the 1st Hokage. That is why Yamato was set as commander for Team 7.

They can all speak, but they are just forces of Chakra. they are not stupid they can also use Ninja techs.
    The 1 tails could use Wind element attacks. when gaara was asleep he had not affect on the one tails. he moved out of free will.
    Killer Bee works together with his tailed beast so he controlls that body himself.
    When Naruto goes 4 - 8 tails he loses his mind at rage. Because the Kyubii is not compleet he cant overtake naruto completely So it is just a rampaging monster. Sasuke also talked with the Kyubii and the Fourth Also.

So i think when they are not sealed their beast side takes over.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Narutard View Post
    Ignoring the dunce...

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ignoring the dunce...
    No you ignore him when you dont pay attention to him.

I think a Tailed beast can speak through his host when the host gives the control to the Tailed Beast.

Naruto 414 page 02 | One Manga < i think that is the eight speaking.
    Naruto 135 page 10 | One Manga < We know sure this is the One spreaking.

We dont know if a Tailed beast can speak without a host yes or no that is never told.

Naruto 318 page 12 | One Manga < Deidara only sayed it was not so smart when he was alone. a Host makes the Smarter they can control their powers betters.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Its just based around the power of each beast and level of control tbh

Naruto in 4 tails cant control the power and is reduced to a beasts way of thinking which is usually destroy, though the 9 tails is smart as weve seen his cunning in the fight with pain when he almost got naruto to release him.

All the tailed beasts can talk, and are smart.

Bee is the only one in the manga to have shown control and working with his beast

Finally wasnt the Juubi the sage of the 6 paths who was good and tought the world jutsu to try and bring peace? If so how was he evil in anyway?

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Its just based around the power of each beast and level of control tbh

Naruto in 4 tails cant control the power and is reduced to a beasts way of thinking which is usually destroy, though the 9 tails is smart as weve seen his cunning in the fight with pain when he almost got naruto to release him.

All the tailed beasts can talk, and are smart.

Bee is the only one in the manga to have shown control and working with his beast

Finally wasnt the Juubi the sage of the 6 paths who was good and tought the world jutsu to try and bring peace? If so how was he evil in anyway?
    If that is the case, why is it that we never saw four, six, or eight tailed Naruto speaking?

Of course they can all speak WHEN SEALED. That gives them the ability to speak.

When did I mention anything about the sage of the six paths being evil?
    I was talking about the Juubi...

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If that is the case, why is it that we never saw four, six, or eight tailed Naruto speaking?

Of course they can all speak WHEN SEALED. That gives them the ability to speak.

When did I mention anything about the sage of the six paths being evil?
    I was talking about the Juubi...
    Like i said, naruto cant control the power of the kyuubi with 4 tails or more and looses all self control and is unable to speak.

I mean the kyuubi cant speak through naruto but can speak in naruto if that makes sence

Isnt the juubi the same as the sage of the 6 paths? I thought the sage of the 6 paths had all the tailed beasts in him then split his chakra up into the tailed beasts before he died?