Senior Member NineTailedSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto got a plan i can see it ! READ !!

Yoo guys as we saw last manga naruto is trying to talk the hatred away from sasuke and if you see sasuke's face how he reacts you see that he is thinking about everything and you can see his expression on his face that there is still a good spot in him

What naruto is trying to : He wants sasuke to understand him and then he wants to change Sasuke's hate just like iruka did <--- exactly what naruto said at NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 486 - Page 14 Down to the Left

Many people saying the manga is getting gay Maybe sometimes but Naruto isnt doing this for nothing he got a plan i can see it
    he said to him we both gonna die im gonna die with you bla bla things like that but that isnt what he means

Look good at everything carefully... Kishi isnt going to Ruin the story for his Fans to just let Naruto die he is the main character !! this is called NARUTO SHIPPUUDEN !!

Feel free to comment

Last edited by NineTailedSharingan; 03-11-2010 at 01:12 PM.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto got a plan i can see it ! READ !!

To me sasukes expression was
    "what the f*** is wrong with this guy, f***ing retard"
    :D

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NineTailedSharingan View Post
    Yoo guys as we saw last manga naruto is trying to talk the hatred away from sasuke and if you see sasuke's face how he reacts you see that he is thinking about everything and you can see his expression on his face that there is still a good spot in him

What naruto is trying to : He wants sasuke to understand him and then he wants to change Sasuke's hate just like iruka did <--- exactly what naruto said at NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 486 - Page 14 Down to the Left

Many people saying the manga is getting gay Maybe sometimes but Naruto isnt doing this for nothing he got a plan i can see it
    he said to him we both gonna die im gonna die with you bla bla things like that but that isnt what he means

Look good at everything carefully... Kishi isnt going to Ruin the story for his Fans to just let Naruto die he is the main character !! this is called NARUTO SHIPPUUDEN !!

Feel free to comment

finally someone with brains here!! I totally agree with you m8

i mean of course naruto has a plan, he came up with this way as a solution of making sasuke's hatred go away, now you say, bt saying all that emo stuff and getting all sentimental towards sasuke, probably some other guy would have just sent him f*** off or " if you attack my village you are dead", but naruto chose another way , it might be lame, but have a little faith in kishi, as NineTailedSharingan said its all part of the plan. its what i believe

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Actually I'm hoping for them to both die, so the actually interesting characters can continue the story.

Senior Member NineTailedSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Narut0h0lic View Post
    finally someone with brains here!! I totally agree with you m8

i mean of course naruto has a plan, he came up with this way as a solution of making sasuke's hatred go away, now you say, bt saying all that emo stuff and getting all sentimental towards sasuke, probably some other guy would have just sent him f*** off or " if you attack my village you are dead", but naruto chose another way , it might be lame, but have a little faith in kishi, as NineTailedSharingan said its all part of the plan. its what i believe
    Hehe indeed m8 thanks

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I thin Naruto is the only ine that can reach Sasuke in a positive way emotionally, because thats here Sasuk's problem is

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    Actually I'm hoping for them to both die, so the actually interesting characters can continue the story.
    Yea like Teuchi The Ramen Noodle Stand owner, I would read 50 chapters of him just talking about the fine art of Ramen and the different ways you can prepare it.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What naruto is trying to : He wants sasuke to understand him and then he wants to change Sasuke's hate just like iruka did <--- exactly what naruto said at

Feel free to comment
    I agree, naruto meant by them going to die, them both change as poeple their former selves being considered dead.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    Yea like Teuchi The Ramen Noodle Stand owner, I would read 50 chapters of him just talking about the fine art of Ramen and the different ways you can prepare it.
    I enjoy your sarcasm.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN

Feel free to comment
    I completely agree with you Naruto has a plan & the look on Sasuke's face is surprise that after everything Naruto still considers Sasuke his friend. This is how i look at it Naruto is only doing what Kakashi told team 7 when they where trying to get the bells (Breaking the rules in the Ninja world you are considerd scumm but abandoning your friends you are worst then scumm) thats what Naruto is doing & watch in the end Naruto saving Sasuke will probably somehow save the world.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    all interesting charecters are dead, and why are you reading manga anyway? ur official NM disser