View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter!

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    4 3.13%
  • 2

    7 5.47%
  • 3

    23 17.97%
  • 4

    30 23.44%
  • 5

    64 50.00%
Page 7 of 10 « First ... 345678910 Last»
Results 151 to 175 of 235
  1. #151
    Member Dabz's Avatar
    Status
    Dabz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by yusufms View Post
    not completely sure, but if i were to guess i would say it was a smaller version of the rasenshuriken.
    the fuuton: rasengan was made before the fuuton rasenshuriken, the fuuton rasengan was tested against kakashi's rasengan, and was devoured by it. tbh i dont know why he would use his normal rasengan anymore with the fuuton being alot more powerful without the negative effects of the fuuton rasenshriken he used against kakazu.
     
         
    Last edited by Dabz; 03-06-2010 at 09:20 PM. Reason: spelling mistake :P

  2. #152
    Member danivass's Avatar
    Status
    danivass is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    384
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    Guys, I believe you are mistaken about the poisoned kunai. Kakashi said that Sakura should get out as her best offensive skill was making a poisoned kunai and that wouldn't harm Sasuke. He did not say that the kunai she had tried to stab Sasuke with was already poisoned.
    In my opinion the next chapter will be a not-so-epic battle, after which Suigetsu and Jugo might arrive and help Sasuke retreat.
     
         

  3. #153
    Member Jonesy161's Avatar
    Status
    Jonesy161 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    699
    Post Thanks / Like
    What happens if you're scared
    half to death twice?
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    My prediction is this is the final scene where everyone gets screwed over except Madara and Sasuke. Currently, Kakashi, Sakura, hardly anyone can take on Madara with that special jutsu of his, plus his own extreme power. Sasuke needs saving, Madara needs him, so ofcourse Madara will appear to take Sasuke to safety. But wait! Madara gets a present! Naruto is suddenly weekend and slowly dieing from the poison that was on the Kunai. Kakashi and Sakura can't do jack against Madara. Madara will just stroll in, grab Naruto and Sasuke, and flee. He then cures Naruto, seeing the fact that he's lived for decades, he must know how to or someone who can cure Naruto. Maybe he won't even bother, just go straight to extracting the kyuubi. GAWD, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE SAKURA?!?! lol epic fail but such a twist to the series! O.O
     
         
    Last edited by Jonesy161; 03-06-2010 at 10:47 PM.

  4. #154
    Member hugocruzz's Avatar
    Status
    hugocruzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Everywhere, Master of time and Space
    Posts
    152
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by danivass View Post
    Guys, I believe you are mistaken about the poisoned kunai. Kakashi said that Sakura should get out as her best offensive skill was making a poisoned kunai and that wouldn't harm Sasuke. He did not say that the kunai she had tried to stab Sasuke with was already poisoned.
    In my opinion the next chapter will be a not-so-epic battle, after which Suigetsu and Jugo might arrive and help Sasuke retreat.
    i'm sorry but i think that suigetsu and juugo are dead or maybe captures, if not they had appeared before and if they're alive they will be angry with sasuke for not caring about them so they woldn't save him.
     
         

  5. #155
    Member hugocruzz's Avatar
    Status
    hugocruzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Everywhere, Master of time and Space
    Posts
    152
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy161 View Post
    My prediction is this is the final scene where everyone gets screwed over except Madara and Sasuke. Currently, Kakashi, Sakura, hardly anyone can take on Madara with that special jutsu of his, plus his own extreme power. Sasuke needs saving, Madara needs him, so ofcourse Madara will appear to take Sasuke to safety. But wait! Madara gets a present! Naruto is suddenly weekend and slowly dieing from the poison that was on the Kunai. Kakashi and Sakura can't do jack against Madara. Madara will just stroll in, grab Naruto and Sasuke, and flee. He then cures Naruto, seeing the fact that he's lived for decades, he must know how to or someone who can cure Naruto. Maybe he won't even bother, just go straight to extracting the kyuubi. GAWD, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE SAKURA?!?! lol epic fail but such a twist to the series! O.O
    I don't know if you're beeing sarcastic but naruto has incredible healing power because of kyuuby, he won't die from poison, the kyuuby would eliminate the poison.
     
         

  6. #156
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    Guys about the poison Kunai Kakashi told that Orochimaru would have not been affected so Kakashi and co. still thinks that Sasuke got Oro's powers. But when Sasuke fought Itachi he was free from the curse seal and Oro came out then he was killed. So Sasuke doesn't have Oro's healing powers or the immune system like Oro I may be wrong but I do think that Sasuke doesn't have the powers of the snake or shall I say Orochimaru so if Sasuke got scratch a by that sort of poison Kunai it should at least have some effect.
     
         

  7. #157
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroi Honoo View Post


    You argue that Sasuke knew that Naruto would clash with his Rasengan but how can that be confirmed? Is this simply because you say it? Naruto could have done something else for all Sasuke knew. Besides, Sasuke was not that close to Naruto and had the handicap of near blindness yet he was able to use Chidori effectively without Sharingan. Naruto could have zigzagged or have done many other movements instead of charging straight like what you're trying to stake as a fact. As for Kakashi/Sasuke you're arguing that without Sharingan Sasuke would die against him as a factual statement yet again. Are you Kishi? Sasuke has other things going for him without having Sharingan active. Are you forgetting his Chidori variations and Katon jutsu?

    Listen to get a better understanding of this jutsu we need to break it down from the beginning and why high speeds were needed for it, then why the Sharingan came to "complete" it.

    First off, Chidori is a piercing move I suppose designed for just that. It was created by a young Kakashi and it incorporated lighting affinity re-composition with spatial re-composition to an extent. When Kakashi was fighting that Iwa Jounin, it was his initial attempt of this jutsu. So he wasn't experienced with the jutsu and didn't know that his level of speed could be readable. After hearing advice from Minato the young Kakashi most likely figured out that he was not physically strong thus made it that much more complex for Chidori to be a lethal jutsu by him just thrusting his arm into the opponent.

    So his answer at that time was to increase momentum by accelerating himself and thus increased piercing capabilities. Adding the Sharingan gave him an edge and a more effective way to land this jutsu without giving the opponent the opportunity to dodge. Sasukes beginner Chidori was performed by dragging the hand on the floor, ducking down to increase speed, which is why it was flawed. If Kakashi and Sasuke are moving at top speed and thrusting Chidori then yes, Minato's assessment is correct. In other words, if someone were to try and connect Chidori with their opponent from far away they would need excellent reflexes to dodge a counterattack or to counter their dodge.

    The better eyesight alone would complete Chidori because now he'd be able to actually see the opponent and being able to "read" attacks means he can "see" them or see them "clearly". However, if they're standing stationary to inflict the jutsu at point blank range or arm's length, then there's really no need for Sharingan which brings up a major point. During the Raikage fight, speed was put into play but during the other times it wasn't really a focus. In Shippuuden, Kakashi/Sasuke were mainly using it as a weapon as they were close to the opponent and practically shoved it into them (hence Chidori is rarely used with speed anymore). I think the main thing that is suppose to be taken away from Minato's statement is that the way Kakashi used it; Sharingan was needed and the way Sasuke firstly used it were dependent on it.

    I also came to the conclusion of assuming that Sasuke/Kakashis many other Chidori variations dont need Sharingan as these other jutsu are all long-range where the Sharingan would work well in close combat whether it be jutsu/Taijutsu. Sharingan just completed Chidori to be an all-round jutsu but it is not always necessarily [/U]needed[/U]. Obviously they will have Sharingan active in all of their fights as it is gives the user a beneficial advantage for whatever they do.



    First of all Chidori can be done without Sharingan Kakshi did it when he was young. Well you may be right we saw Kakashi using Chidori when he was young and it was his first attempt in real battle and after the 4th said that it was an incomplete tech he may have realized that he have to practice it more to cover its weakness. But luckily for him he got the Sharingan so basically I can say that even Kakashi can use the Chidori effectively without the Sharingan because he have been using it for such a long time same goes for Sasuke. But the others may be right as well. But you said that it was wrong assuming that Naruto will use Rasengan when Sasuke uses Chidori. Well you are wrong. See Sasuke was surprised when Naruto first used Rasengan and at the valley of the end it was Rasengan vs Chidori and Sasuke knows Naruto too well. Sasuke knows rather than using any other techs Naruto will rather go head to head and use Rasengan.
     
         

  8. #158
    Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    a thousand years of death is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    on a sandy rollercoaster
    Posts
    883
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by hugocruzz View Post
    Thank you for explaining what i was trying to say, obviously sasuke could use chidori without sharingan but he couldn't use it on a serious battle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    Thanks for explaining all that I was about to write all of these. Dude I have been following your posts recently and all of them are logical. A thousand of years of pain isn't it "Sennin Goreshi" the ultimate taijutsu tech Kakashi taught Naruto when they were in the survival training. It rocks
    ty and np im here to help

    yh it is a thousand years of pain but i prefer the term a thousand years of death. what a jutsu. maybe that is how naruto will beat madara. be a nice twist....not for madara though

    Quote Originally Posted by Dabz View Post
    the fuuton: rasengan was made before the fuuton rasenshuriken, the fuuton rasengan was tested against kakashi's rasengan, and was devoured by it. tbh i dont know why he would use his normal rasengan anymore with the fuuton being alot more powerful without the negative effects of the fuuton rasenshriken he used against kakazu.
    fuuton rasengan uses 3 clones to make and he is not as used to it as rasenagan. also maybe he was going to use it against sasuke. i mean he did make 3 clones and changed his plan to use one of them to hold back kakashi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroi Honoo View Post


    You argue that Sasuke knew that Naruto would clash with his Rasengan but how can that be confirmed? Is this simply because you say it? Naruto could have done something else for all Sasuke knew. Besides, Sasuke was not that close to Naruto and had the handicap of near blindness yet he was able to use Chidori effectively without Sharingan. Naruto could have zigzagged or have done many other movements’ instead of charging straight like what you're trying to stake as a fact. As for Kakashi/Sasuke you're arguing that without Sharingan Sasuke would die against him as a factual statement yet again. Are you Kishi? Sasuke has other things going for him without having Sharingan active. Are you forgetting his Chidori variations and Katon jutsu?

    Listen to get a better understanding of this jutsu we need to break it down from the beginning and why high speeds were needed for it, then why the Sharingan came to "complete" it.

    First off, Chidori is a piercing move I suppose designed for just that. It was created by a young Kakashi and it incorporated lighting affinity re-composition with spatial re-composition to an extent. When Kakashi was fighting that Iwa Jounin, it was his initial attempt of this jutsu. So he wasn't experienced with the jutsu and didn't know that his level of speed could be readable. After hearing advice from Minato the young Kakashi most likely figured out that he was not physically strong thus made it that much more complex for Chidori to be a lethal jutsu by him just thrusting his arm into the opponent.

    So his answer at that time was to increase momentum by accelerating himself and thus increased piercing capabilities. Adding the Sharingan gave him an edge and a more effective way to land this jutsu without giving the opponent the opportunity to dodge. Sasuke’s beginner Chidori was performed by dragging the hand on the floor, ducking down to increase speed, which is why it was flawed. If Kakashi and Sasuke are moving at top speed and thrusting Chidori then yes, Minato's assessment is correct. In other words, if someone were to try and connect Chidori with their opponent from far away they would need excellent reflexes to dodge a counterattack or to counter their dodge.

    The better eyesight alone would complete Chidori because now he'd be able to actually see the opponent and being able to "read" attacks means he can "see" them or see them "clearly". However, if they're standing stationary to inflict the jutsu at point blank range or arm's length, then there's really no need for Sharingan which brings up a major point. During the Raikage fight, speed was put into play but during the other times it wasn't really a focus. In Shippuuden, Kakashi/Sasuke were mainly using it as a weapon as they were close to the opponent and practically shoved it into them (hence Chidori is rarely used with speed anymore). I think the main thing that is suppose to be taken away from Minato's statement is that the way Kakashi used it; Sharingan was needed and the way Sasuke firstly used it were dependent on it.

    I also came to the conclusion of assuming that Sasuke/Kakashi’s many other Chidori variations don’t need Sharingan as these other jutsu are all long-range where the Sharingan would work well in close combat whether it be jutsu/Taijutsu. Sharingan just completed Chidori to be an all-round jutsu but it is not always necessarily [/U]needed[/U]. Obviously they will have Sharingan active in all of their fights as it is gives the user a beneficial advantage for whatever they do.



    Hold on, you are trying to compare your post with a thousand years of death’s post as they were different in points. The post I quoted from you stated this "he has to use chidori along side with Sharingan" in other words, you were saying that Sasuke is unable to use Chidori if Sharingan is not active. Now, a thousand years of death’s post targeted why the Sharingan should be combined with Chidori which I will say that it made a minor point but was poorly done and so with everything stated above should tear down any confusion or misunderstandings about Sharingan and Chidori.



    That is a simple concept that people have a hard time fathoming. The chakra that Sasuke sucked out of Karin has obviously held out this long and his willpower. In other words, it was enough for all the times he has used Chidori and his willpower enables him to excel further. This is seen many times throughout the manga. For example take a look below,

    Naruto 382 | Read naruto chapter 382 manga online | Manga Share
    Just imagine Sasuke who does not even have the handicap of a fatal illness, near death situation etc.
    yh that was quite a long post.

    well lets start off with the easiest one.

    how did sasuke know for sure naruto was going to charge forwards with a rasengan.
    an educated guess. sasuke has worked with naruto in the past and knew that if naruto is met with a powerful jutsu coming straight at him naruto is going to try and force his way through.

    also i based the kakashi beating sasuke thing on the sasukes chidori attack.
    sasuke is using what chakra he has left for this attack by the looks of it so it wouldnt be able to withstand a full powered lightning blade. not only that but kakashi has his sharingan. so kakashi would be able to counter sasuke chidori while jabing him with a raikiri. if kakashi didnt do that then im sure kakashis raikiri will beat that lower powered chidori.
    finally sasukes eyes are not as good as they where so sasuke doesnt need to be in tunnel vision to not be able to see the counter.

    now finally about chidori.

    you say that the user doesnt need to be moving at that speed where the users eyes would enter the tunnel vision state.




    from what i gather speed is needed in order to make the jutsu effective in combat.
    if not then why would kakashi teach sasuke to move that fast and why would minato forbid the jutsu?
    why not just teach sasuke to use chidori and why doesnt minato say "dont move that fast"
    i base my opinions on logic. and the logical explanation in this case is to look at what has been said and shown and the conclusion is that the jutsu is powerful but in order to be effective you need speed and at the speed needed you need the sharingan to see your oponents counter or you are going to end up dead.

    if any of these are wrong then why did kishi make it out like that?
    im not saying im kishi, im giving my opinion just like you. someone on this forum saying "you are not kishi" doesnt diserve to be here. these are predictions made though what we have read and what we think will happen.
    none of use can be proven wrong until kishi says/writes so.
    this thread is for discussing opinions.

    im not taking a dig at sasuke or i will exploit many of his flaws and idiotic moments.
    i am saying what i have arrived at through my logic.

    sasukes other moves with the name chidori in, through my logic , i would say they are not the same kind of jutsu therefor do not have the same flaw as chidori.
    why do i say they are not the same? because chidori as a jutsu uses alot of chakra focused in the users hand, then adds lightning and finally uses shape manipulation to turn it into a surge to increase its power.
    now if you change its shape to fit a different purpose then its not the same.
    it used what sasuke knows to create a different jutsu but kept the same noise (im guessing) which gave the chidori its name. therefor he called those jutsu chidori name status as they have the same obvious feature.

    also i do say sasuke is useless without his sharingan.
    all he really has is the fire style jutsu that he has which is easily avoided and the lightning jutsu that needs his sharingan and his chidori sword.
    yes the chidori moves are good but they use alot of chakra and without his sharingan he wouldnt be able to see his oponents moves and would have to fight differently. he would be a chunin level ninja most likely.
    sasuke has needed his sharingan ever since he fought haku. almost every oponent he has ever fought he used his sharingan. which if you ask me is like naruto using the foxs power against almost every oponent from the start.
    right now it seems that its like naruto going 4-6 tails on everyone from the start.

    i wouldnt say its like sage mode because naruto had to learn that not unlock a dormant power. naruto's is harder to work with and more of a burden. and works in the other way. rather than being able to avoid attacks it is able to withstand them in the cost of his life span.

    id like to ramble on but i think you can get what im saying.
     
         
    Last edited by a thousand years of death; 03-07-2010 at 03:49 AM.

  9. #159
    Senior Member Magellan's Avatar
    Status
    Magellan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    3,681
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    get ready that sasuke will be pawned by naruto on the next chapter
     
         

  10. #160
    Member Kushina Uzuma's Avatar
    Status
    Kushina Uzuma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Belarus, Minsk
    Posts
    70
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    I'm so glad that it was not only me but also Kakashi who noticed Naruto's fast move, I believe, if it's not Time Space Jutsu, it may be a kind of Pre-Time Space Jutsu
    Second, I'm starting to think that Itachi gave Naru some Jutsu not agianst Sasuke, but Madara...he knew that sooner or later Madara would start to manipulate Sasuke...and he knew his weak points better than anyone else.
    And I really like the idea :
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    About Karin. Finally someone who understand that Sasuke isn`t the world!:D Sakura, learn from her!
    I suppose Sasuke will "come back", otherway, Naru won't forgive it himself and become a Hokage, and becomeing a Hokage is must for the end or pre-end of the manga
     
         

  11. #161
    Member danivass's Avatar
    Status
    danivass is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    384
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    I am getting really annoyed why does everyone keep talking about some poison which does not exist killing Naruto? I already told you that Kakashi never said that kunai was poisoned, he said Sakura would not be of help as any poisoned kunais she could make would not harm Sasuke!
     
         

  12. #162
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by danivass View Post
    I am getting really annoyed why does everyone keep talking about some poison which does not exist killing Naruto? I already told you that Kakashi never said that kunai was poisoned, he said Sakura would not be of help as any poisoned kunais she could make would not harm Sasuke!
    Ya absolutely right
     
         

  13. #163
    Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Konoha Rokudaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Fire Country
    Posts
    1,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Shika Love View Post
    Also, the fact that Naruto makes two clones and not only one suggests he may actually be using Fuuton Rasengan, since he would only need one clone to make rasengan, and the third Naruto is kind of extraneous otherwise. The small size and swirling in the air around the rasengan in this chapter also suggest to me that it was a actually a fuuton rasengan. This is critical I think, because fuuton jutsu are strong against lightning...
    I have to disagree with you. Imo its rasengan not fuuton rasengan.
    If we compare
    Naruto 337 page 16 | One Manga
    and
    Naruto 485 page 10 | One Manga
    we can see that the swirl is compressed in the former page. We do not see such concentrated swirl in the latter page. Besides had it been fuuton rasengan, when the Naruto and Sasuke collide, Naruto should have said aloud "Fuuton Rasengan" but what we see is only "Rasengan". If it was Fuuton Rasengan, Sasuke chidori will be nullified and Sasuke will be thrown to around 10 metres away and would be severly injured.
    Feel free to comment. I'm just posting my opinion
     
         

  14. #164
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    418
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    i think that naruto's answer is to defeat sasuke by power because in narutobase translation it is given as "you and i standing in each other's shoes" and in one manga it is given as "you and i were opposites".....these words mention that naruto finally understands sasuke's present state.......so i think naruto have decided to beat sasuke and bring him back by defeating him.......i think that this was the answer found by naruto...................
     
         

  15. #165
    Senior Member yusufms's Avatar
    Status
    yusufms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    1,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Konoha Rokudaime View Post
    If it was Fuuton Rasengan, Sasuke chidori will be nullified and Sasuke will be thrown to around 10 metres away and would be severly injured.
    Feel free to comment. I'm just posting my opinion
    agree with that fact
     
         

  16. #166
    anime critic
    Status
    lifesamirage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    in a distant country far-far away from yours
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    Naruto's answer: "Sasuke come back w me to Konoha so u can talk to the elders"
    Sasuke: "LOLZ"
    Kakashi: "WTFFFFF????????"
    Sakura: *dies*
    YEAH BELIVE IT that Sasuke says YES!
     
         

  17. #167
    Senior Member Ecchidaime's Avatar
    Status
    Ecchidaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Germany/Latvia
    Posts
    1,948
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    good chapter... it was fun! but wat really pissed me of was the ending! will we ever find out narutos answer?!! its been already too chapter in which they ask ''what will narutos answer be!?'' -.- but the rest was fine, and im pretty sure the next chapter will be fun! ;D
     
         

  18. #168
    Hidden Snow Kage Touketsu's Avatar
    Status
    Touketsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    156
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    WE all know that was not the Futon Rasengan. It has a huge explosion and disables the persons chakra it hits. He would not use that at close range.
     
         

  19. #169
    Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Dabz View Post
    The fuuton rasengan was tested against kakashi's rasengan, and was devoured by it.
    Actually, it was tested against Kakashi`s Raikiri and the Fuuton: Rasengan was stronger, so his hand was burned because of it. Kakashi just showed that he could make a Rasengan to Naruto earlier, but he didn`t use it
     
         

  20. #170
    Senior Member RasenLight's Avatar
    Status
    RasenLight is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Benfica, Lisbon, Portugal
    Posts
    1,333
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    5

    Liked this chapter.
    I just hope there isn't any lame chit-chat on the next chapter.
     
         

  21. #171
    Academy Student lo23's Avatar
    Status
    lo23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    ok, this wut I think is going to happen, sasuke and naruto are going to be fighting,
    beating each other up and all that, and right when they both get tired, madaras
    going to jumpin and take naruto, then sasuke will team up with Konoha to fight
    madara and others, but sasuke will die fighting madara, naruto will then kill madara, almost dieing
    in the process.
    o yea I think sakura is going to learn the jutsu that, that old lady did on gaara,
    giving her life for gaaras,but sakuras going give her life for sasukes.
     
         

  22. #172
    Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    a thousand years of death is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    on a sandy rollercoaster
    Posts
    883
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    Actually, it was tested against Kakashi`s Raikiri and the Fuuton: Rasengan was stronger, so his hand was burned because of it. Kakashi just showed that he could make a Rasengan to Naruto earlier, but he didn`t use it
    it was against kakashi's rasengan. to see if the fuuton rasengan can beat the rasengan. which meant it was complete.
     
         

  23. #173
    Senior Member yusufms's Avatar
    Status
    yusufms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    1,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    Actually, it was tested against Kakashi`s Raikiri and the Fuuton: Rasengan was stronger, so his hand was burned because of it. Kakashi just showed that he could make a Rasengan to Naruto earlier, but he didn`t use it
    Naruto 339 page 12 | One Manga

    it was against kakashi's rasengan
     
         

  24. #174
    ❦~Thε FlowɘR cHiLD~❦ Poison Ivy's Avatar
    Status
    Poison Ivy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    In The Dark Looking For My Soul
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by RasenLight View Post
    5

    Liked this chapter.
    I just hope there isn't any lame chit-chat on the next chapter.
    Same here >.> it would be disappointing chapter if that happen, because really Sasuke is like "No, i will kill everybody in the Leaf Village because they kill my Clan" or Sasuke is like " You don't understand Naruto, and you will never will." Sasuke say that like 3 times already!!! Jeeze we get it Sasuke your trying be all bad ass... but I disagree with Sasuke, Naruto had a much harder life then him.

    1. He never knew his father and mother! Sasuke at least remember who his father and mother was and had some good memories of them .

    2. Naruto was shuned by everybody when he was little >_> Sasuke was just a jerk and didn't want any friends.

    3. Naruto is getting hunted down by Tobi because he carries a demon he doesnt even wants in the first place! And Sasuke... let just face he's guilty of all charges.

    4. Naruto never felt the pain of losing a brother.... m wrong again Sasuke. Sasuke "your were" like a brother to Naruto soo yeah enough said :P and plus Sasuke dont give me that bull crap, you killed your own brother sooo yeah you pretty much should kill yourself. Dang Sasuke your so gullible, you would believe in anything.

    I dont hate Sasuke just found his comments he keeps saying to Naruto annyoning
     
         

  25. #175
    Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    a thousand years of death is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    on a sandy rollercoaster
    Posts
    883
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 485 Discussion and 486 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Poison Ivy View Post
    Same here >.> it would be disappointing chapter if that happen, because really Sasuke is like "No, i will kill everybody in the Leaf Village because they kill my Clan" or Sasuke is like " You don't understand Naruto, and you will never will." Sasuke say that like 3 times already!!! Jeeze we get it Sasuke your trying be all bad ass... but I disagree with Sasuke, Naruto had a much harder life then him.

    1. He never knew his father and mother! Sasuke at least remember who his father and mother was and had some good memories of them .

    2. Naruto was shuned by everybody when he was little >_> Sasuke was just a jerk and didn't want any friends.

    3. Naruto is getting hunted down by Tobi because he carries a demon he doesnt even wants in the first place! And Sasuke... let just face he's guilty of all charges.

    4. Naruto never felt the pain of losing a brother.... m wrong again Sasuke. Sasuke "your were" like a brother to Naruto soo yeah enough said :P and plus Sasuke dont give me that bull crap, you killed your own brother sooo yeah you pretty much should kill yourself. Dang Sasuke your so gullible, you would believe in anything.

    I dont hate Sasuke just found his comments he keeps saying to Naruto annyoning
    sasuke was telling naruto that he doesnt know what its like to loose his bond.

    and sasuke didnt kill his brother. itachi died of illness.

    but apart from that im with you. sasuke is an idiot and naruto did have it worse.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •