View Poll Results: Please rate this week's chapter!

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll

3 1.71%

1 0.57%

6 3.43%

24 13.71%

141 80.57%
Page 15 of 15 « First ... 51112131415
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 484 Discussion and 485 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by hugocruzz View Post
    That's not bad, but this is what will happen:

Naruto glares at Sasuke
    Kakashi punches Sasuke
    Naruto preaches to Sasuke
    Naruto says he understands what Sasuke is doing
    Sasuke is exhausted, tells he killed Danzou
    Kakashi is surprised
    Sakura complains to Sasuke
    Naruto does kagebunshin, says "This is my duty" to Kakashi
    Naruto restrains Kakashi
    Chidori vs Rasengan

No talking about itachi or oro or madara. Cheers
    Now, how do you know that. in the "spoiler" (i quoted because i havent seen any raw's to confirm this spoiler) they say more conversation. now how do you know itachi or madar arent being talked about? all they say is conversation.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by zagubus View Post
    Castiel posted this in the spoiler thread and it says confirmed... but yeah i noticed it doesn't read like a normal spoiler when i read through them this morning. i don't normally give any weight to the spoilers until i see pictures anyway.

ATYD posted this one which i like but it's a prediction... unless he copied it from another spoiler thread lol... but he's a long time member and i trust he wouldn't do something like that. i like ATYD's prediction more than the confirmed spoiler lol
    it does sound nice! but alas i think it is a prediction

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

484 was great! I can't wait to see how this is gonna turn. I predict that 485 will be a lot of talking between naruto and sasuke, 486... that one is gonna be awesome.

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by zagubus View Post
    Castiel posted this in the spoiler thread and it says confirmed... but yeah i noticed it doesn't read like a normal spoiler when i read through them this morning. i don't normally give any weight to the spoilers until i see pictures anyway.

(I'm not going to post a confirmed spoiler in the predictions thread, but check out his post in there.)

ATYD posted this one which i like but it's a prediction... unless he copied it from another spoiler thread lol... but he's a long time member and i trust he wouldn't do something like that. i like ATYD's prediction more than the confirmed spoiler lol
    ty

it was just a prediction i made, its not a spoiler.....unless it turns out i got the nail on the head

it does seem abit short i was just expecting a few flash backs to people saying naruto should give up on sasuke.

i cant help but think naruto is going to pull out the old "those who dont help their comrades are worse than trash"

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Sama View Post
    I respect your opinion, but I am confident that the fight would go as I previously mentioned. Naruto was the only person to ever be able to beat up Pain. I don't think Sasuke has even surpassed Itachi yet. He is getting close though, as we saw in the last manga that Susano'o got another upgrade. How could Sasuke even hope to face someone like Pain or someone almost as strong how he is now? I think the only way Sasuke will be able to match Naruto is if he obtains the eternal mangekyou sharingan, which increased Madara's powers immensely. I think this fact is pretty obvious; it's right there in the manga. The fact that people are still underestimating Naruto is very disappointing... He might not be as smart as a Hokage, but he is definitively way above kage level.
    Dont get me wrong, im a huge naruto fan and i would never under estimate naruto and his ability to pull rabbits out his hat. but i'd also be a fool to think that with sasuke becoming as strong as fast as he has been that he wont get another upgrade during his fight with naruto. like i said, i believe that naruto would win but he'd have trouble becuz sasuke wouldn't care to hold back if they were fighting around comrads and naruto would.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Same shit naruto want to bring back sasuke!!!! and too many chat....same as old valley fight chat.....

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    When Kakshi saw Itachi's MS eyes he told Asuma and Kurenai to close their eyes. So he knew about the MS. When Kakashi and co. were looking for Sasuke after the battle against Itachi when Kakashi saw the black flames he knew it was Amaterasu. And finally when he saw Sasuke's Susanoo he said I presume that's Susanoo. How did Kakashi knew about all this after all MS and techs are extremely rare and only a few of the top Uchiha's like Sasuke's father knew about it. Same goes with Danzou how did he knew it was Susanoo when he saw Sasuke's one.
    Now that's actually a very good question. I think MS would have been known, at least by some people. If Madara is about 100 years old as I think I read, that's not too long for people to forget about his awesome MS powers. Sure, maybe they weren't teaching too many people about that secret since it requires killing people and the Uchiha don't want people to be murdering their friends to gain power.

So MS is a secret from most people, but it wasn't a secret from everybody. You have to imagine that anybody who knew Madara back when he fought the first hokage would know about the power and would tell stories about it.

Itachi was a wanted criminal, and didn't spend all his time sitting in some dark cave. He had obviously mastered his MS techniques, which means he must have used them. Using something that awesome there will always be witnesses who tell stories. Plus, wasn't it mentioned that Itachi was still secretly giving information back to Konoha about Akatsuki? If so, he could have mentioned some of his own powers.

As to the individual powers, we know that different Uchiha seem to have different powers. So Itachi and Sasuke have Tsukyomi+Amaterasu+Susanoo. Kakashi has different ones (though we have only seen him use Kamui, he might have others like what Sasuke has. We don't know). If Kakashi doesn't have the same powers as Sasuke, I don't know how he would know anything about it. Also, if Madara had different powers from Sasuke (and it seems Madara was surprised about Sasuke's Susanoo, so I don't know if he had that), nobody would have been able to witness those powers in him.

So I agree with you, it's all very strange that so many people seem to know so much about these powers. The only two theories I can think of were that people remembered Madara's powers and taught people about them, or Itachi was giving information about his powers to Konoha. Both of those seem a little bit unlikely. I wonder where this information comes from?

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uzamaki2223 View Post
    Dont get me wrong, im a huge naruto fan and i would never under estimate naruto and his ability to pull rabbits out his hat. but i'd also be a fool to think that with sasuke becoming as strong as fast as he has been that he wont get another upgrade during his fight with naruto. like i said, i believe that naruto would win but he'd have trouble becuz sasuke wouldn't care to hold back if they were fighting around comrads and naruto would.
    I bet that Sasuke gets his upgrade after this fight. When he realizes that his MS are gone and Naruto is more powerful, he'll want Itachi's eyes.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the manga is gunna be mostly talking. sasuke tells team 7 he's gunna kill them but naruto still think she can save him. rasengan vs chidori at the end.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think sasuke is going to be blind in the end. what if the power itachi put in naruto was to make sasuke blind and helpless. just for a moment, just enough for them to take him down.

yes i do agree karin just might join naruto, sakura, and kakashi to fight against sasuke.

but o course there just has to be a lot of talking between naruto and sasuke. sasuke's is very confused about what to do. he's have people tell him want to do. thats what i believe.

what if what happen to the uchiha clan was a different story that has been told?

and yes sakura did a least try to kill sasuke...key word TRY!!!

i guess we'll all see what happens tomorrow

i really don't think they'll be able to bring sasuke back just yet. i think he's just going to run off again since his eye sight is going bad. then we have to wait another 10 chapters to see them have a really fight.

or not

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think Kishi should give Kakashi at least a new mangekyou technique...

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~

About MS and EMS. I have some theories on how Kakashi got his MS and how he might get the EMS.
    To get the MS you need to kill someone close too you, but still it has been rumored that to lose someone close to you would be enough.

What if you only need to kill/lose someone in your life once to have a chance in unlocking it. I was thinking that Obito died after Kakashi got his implanted so maybe he already back then had "done" what`s neccesary to unlock the MS later on. Maybe you don`t have to kill/lose a friend after you`ve fully upgraded your normal sharingan, maybe it`s enought just to lose someone once in your life and unlock the MS later when the eye(s) are ready?

That`s my first theory about Kakashi getting the MS.

Two days back i was reading through the Pain arc and i realised that when Kakashi "died" he said that he failed Obito`s will in protecting Rin.
    He also Said: "Father, Obito, Rin. My time to join you has come" or someting simular.

It would be logical to say that Rin is dead from that line, and that her death might have been the key to Kakashi getting the MS. She might have died/been killed during the timeskip, so this way, Kakashi could have gotten the MS.

That`s my second theory about Kakashi getting the MS.

Moving on to the chance of him getting the EMS.

Normally to get the EMS you must take the MS eyes of someone else and replace your own MS eyes with them so that they get new light.
    One thing that should have been possible then is that two peoples with MS could just swap eyes with eachother instead of one killing the other so they both could get the EMS.

In the case with Madara and his brother, Madara`s eyes was already blind. So maybe both need to have "seeing" eyes to be able to swap. That would explain why they didn`t swap eyes.

But when we take a look at Sasuke and Itachi`s eyes, we can see that they both were/are going almost blind. Itachi in his fight with Sasuke, and Sasuke now.

Can someone still take another`s eye if that person`s eye already was blind?
    Maybe it can be done when they`re not fully blind. That can be the only explainable reason why Madara and his brother didn`t swap, since Madara was fully blind, and Itachi wasn`t when he died, so Sasuke can take his eyes.

So back to the "only" way to obtain the EMS.

To get it, someone`s MS eyes would need new light to their eyes, and the only way to obtain eternal light would be for their eyes to get another host so they would evolve into EMS.

If that`s the case, which Madara says(because he did it) does that mean once someone`s sharingan have found a new host, they will never get blind even if it`s not a MS?

For if that turns out to be true, then there should already be a chance for Kakashi unlocking EMS sinch his MS eye already have found a new host. Maybe you don`t have to take a MS eye to obtain EMS? Maybe it is enough to take a normal Sharingan and later on after unlocking the MS, you would have a chance to obtain the EMS without taking/swaping your eyes again.

So if that theory turns out to be correct, then Kakashi`s MS eye will never get blind and he has a possibility to unlock EMS without taking/getting a new MS eye?

Any thoughts?

Last edited by Michael92; 03-03-2010 at 05:33 PM.

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteknight View Post
    Now that's actually a very good question. I think MS would have been known, at least by some people. If Madara is about 100 years old as I think I read, that's not too long for people to forget about his awesome MS powers. Sure, maybe they weren't teaching too many people about that secret since it requires killing people and the Uchiha don't want people to be murdering their friends to gain power.

So MS is a secret from most people, but it wasn't a secret from everybody. You have to imagine that anybody who knew Madara back when he fought the first hokage would know about the power and would tell stories about it.

Itachi was a wanted criminal, and didn't spend all his time sitting in some dark cave. He had obviously mastered his MS techniques, which means he must have used them. Using something that awesome there will always be witnesses who tell stories. Plus, wasn't it mentioned that Itachi was still secretly giving information back to Konoha about Akatsuki? If so, he could have mentioned some of his own powers.

As to the individual powers, we know that different Uchiha seem to have different powers. So Itachi and Sasuke have Tsukyomi+Amaterasu+Susanoo. Kakashi has different ones (though we have only seen him use Kamui, he might have others like what Sasuke has. We don't know). If Kakashi doesn't have the same powers as Sasuke, I don't know how he would know anything about it. Also, if Madara had different powers from Sasuke (and it seems Madara was surprised about Sasuke's Susanoo, so I don't know if he had that), nobody would have been able to witness those powers in him.

So I agree with you, it's all very strange that so many people seem to know so much about these powers. The only two theories I can think of were that people remembered Madara's powers and taught people about them, or Itachi was giving information about his powers to Konoha. Both of those seem a little bit unlikely. I wonder where this information comes from?
    here i think i know how they know about the MS abilities.
    they read the manga

also saying that itachi gave info away about akatsuki? maybe itachi was jiraiyas source of information.
    also that can be how they know about amaterasu

aslo the sand should know about Tsukuyomi and amaterasu because they are allies of the leaf and im sure they would let the sand know about itachi's powers

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    About MS and EMS. I have some theories on how Kakashi got his MS and how he might get the EMS.
    To get the MS you need to kill someone close too you, but still it has been rumored that to lose someone close to you would be enough.

What if you only need to kill/lose someone in your life once to have a chance in unlocking it. I was thinking that Obito died after Kakashi got his implanted so maybe he already back then had "done" what`s neccesary to unlock the MS later on. Maybe you don`t have to kill/lose a friend after you`ve fully upgraded your normal sharingan, maybe it`s enought just to lose someone once in your life and unlock the MS later when the eye(s) are ready?

Two days back i was reading through the Pain arc and i realised that when Kakashi "died" he said that he failed Obito`s will in protecting Rin.
    He also Said: "Father, Obito, Rin. My time to join you has come" or someting simular.

It would be logical to say that Rin is dead from that line, and that her death might have been the key to Kakashi getting the MS. She might have died/been killed during the timeskip, so this way, Kakashi could have gotten the MS.

Normally to get the EMS you must take the MS eyes of someone else and replace your own MS eyes with them so that they get new light.
    One thing that should have been possible then is that two peoples with MS could just swap eyes with eachother instead of one killing the other so they both could get the EMS.

In the case with Madara and his brother, Madara`s eyes was already blind. So maybe both need to have "seeing" eyes to be able to swap. That would explain why they didn`t swap eyes.

But when we take a look at Sasuke and Itachi`s eyes, we can see that they both were/are going almost blind. Itachi in his fight with Sasuke, and Sasuke now.

Maybe it can be done when they`re not fully blind. That can be the only explainable reason why Madara and his brother didn`t swap, since Madara was fully blind, and Itachi wasn`t when he died, so Sasuke can take his eyes.

To get it, someone`s MS eyes would need new light to their eyes, and the only way to obtain eternal light would be for their eyes to get another host so they would evolve into EMS.

If that`s the case, which Madara says(because he did it) does that mean once someone`s sharingan have found a new host, they will never get blind even if it`s not a MS?

For if that turns out to be true, then there should already be a chance for Kakashi unlocking EMS sinch his MS eye already have found a new host. Maybe you don`t have to take a MS eye to obtain EMS? Maybe it is enough to take a normal Sharingan and later on after unlocking the MS, you would have a chance to obtain the EMS without taking/swaping your eyes again.

So if that theory turns out to be correct, then Kakashi`s MS eye will never get blind and he has a possibility to unlock EMS without taking/getting a new MS eye?

Any thoughts?
    ya that is a good thought but still i think kakashi wont attain the ems but i agree that his ms might not get blind.............what i'm saying is kakashi wont get any new forms of sharingan like madara but his present sharingan will never fade........................

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You brought up a lot of good points.

This is possible. I think Kakashi is just a genius and worked hard to unlock it using a different method though. Just because Madara said that's what you have to do, doesn't make it true. He may have lied just to get his hands on Shisui's eye. He is still chasing after it years later.. that tells me it was powerful (or just needed somehow) and he couldn't obtain it from Shisui on his own.

Any thoughts?
    I don't think his eye will ever go blind. If the MS drains Kakashi after a few uses, the EMS will probably be close to costing him his life so he may be able to only use it once at best.

I see Kakashi developing several different types of MS abilities. I guess it really boils down to how he really developed the MS in the first place. If he was able to do it through some form of training instead of a loss, then he may be able to take it to EMS levels.

Now in regards to forming the MS, if Kakashi gained the MS through the loss of Rin, it would have had to have been recently (the time skip like you mentioned). If it was just that type of loss at any point in your life, then Sasuke should have formed it prior to his battle with Itachi because of the loss he thought he suffered from the slaying of his clan.

I assume Sasuke's eyes were ready long ago and that it wasn't awakened until he lost Itachi (or Itachi gave it to him, idk).

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working through life

i bet this fight isnt going anywhere i think the real fight between naruto and sasuke will be held once again in the valley of the end ugh wish we didnt have to wait so long for the next chapter

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well I once theorized about the possibility that the MS awakens a different ability in each person. Kakashi got kamui, shisui had mind control, madara has teleport, itachi not so sure but very proficient in genjutsu, sasuke we have yet to see his uniqueness.

Asides that possiblity, I also pondered on the fact that kakashi has MS but doesn't go blind. It could be that he only uses it in dire situations and only uses the normal sharingan. he would resort to MS if in a life threatening situation, as he did vs pain, thus reducing the blinding effect of the MS use.

OR it could be that kakashi's kamui is a variation of the normal MS techs and in turn uses less chakra, slowing down the blinding process. I say this because sasuke was able to make amaterasu disappear vs killerbee. madara is also able to make projectiles and himself disappear in a more flashy manner than kakashi, which suggests madara uses more chakra in using space/time jutsu. Such level of jutsu would undoubtedly put a strong strain on the MS. Since kakashi's kamui is not very accurate and has a scattered radius, maybe that's why he doesn't go blind as fast because he doesn't use as much chakra (or isn't able).

As for using blind sharingans as replacements, do remember that when all light is gone from the user the eye seals itself. Just like izanagi, when you totally use up an eye up to the point where it loses all its light, it cannot be used again.

Itachi's eyes were going bad, but were still functional. I suppose as long as the eye capts light it's still suitable for use.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    still trying to get over
    chapter 673

Any thoughts?
    Yeah you make some good points my friend but i don't think that Kakashi will get the ems. And i do think that his eye will never go blind and that he may have several other ms techniques(hopefully).:D

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    still trying to get over
    chapter 673

Quote Originally Posted by donnic View Post
    i bet this fight isnt going anywhere i think the real fight between naruto and sasuke will be held once again in the valley of the end ugh wish we didnt have to wait so long for the next chapter
    I agree the chapter should update 3 times a week or something like that!

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't think it's necessary to take the MS sharingan off someone, Itachi faked taking Saskue's eyes when he did not have the MS sharingan. I doubt Itachi would miss that detail from his "master plan".