32 28.83%
Page 7 of 10 « First ... 345678910 Last»
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    First of. Whatever happend. I strongly don`t think Naruto will end up dieing.
    1: He would be just like his father, and that would be boring
    2: he would be like almost all the other Kages, sacrifising themselves in battle.

He suppose to change the world, and i don`t think he will do that by dieing in battle.
    He will follow the footsteps of Jiraya and Minato, but in the end rule as Hokage for many, many years(like the Third, but Naruto will step off and live peachfully and not die in battle!). That`s what i believe. And about Naruto and Sasuke getting too strong? Love it!:D I hope they get as strong as the first and Madara was or even greater, cause clearly... They`re not there just yet. Actually. I think its way too little of the really great ones. They all need powerups and it would be awsome to see a battle between the two where they crushes montains and leaves gigant metorite marks in the ground. Kinda like Pein did when he use his gigant ball something and smashed Konoha.

Give both Naruto and Sasuke full powers(they`re not even 18 yet! ) over time. Imagine how powerfull they will be when they`re at age of 25 I guess Madara and Harishima was around that age or older when they fought. I believe Naruto and Sasuke are still too young to have a battle of life time
    Naruto is my favorite character. But unlike you I really think he dies. My theory of the whole end is that one way or another, sasuke gets the Juubi. And naruto sacrifices himself to use that technique that the 3rd used (cant remember the name) To send the juubi allong with sasuke into the stomach of that monster.

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well Itachi's plan was to make sure Sasuke beats him or to show that way he gave revenge as Sasuke's goal to become strong, he even implanted Amaterasu so that the moment Madara shows his Sharingan Amaterasu will activate however I think he made a huge mistake in his plan. He knew that Orochimaru was after the Sharingan he attacked Itachi however he was unsuccessful Itachi knew that there were only four guys with the Sharingan excluding Danzou Madara Itachi himself Kakashi and Sasuke, and Sasuke was the easiest target. So if Itachi had thought of it and killed Orochimaru when he had the chance Sasuke wouldn't have become so evil.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Stylo View Post
    Naruto is my favorite character. But unlike you I really think he dies. My theory of the whole end is that one way or another, sasuke gets the Juubi. And naruto sacrifices himself to use that technique that the 3rd used (cant remember the name) To send the juubi allong with sasuke into the stomach of that monster.
    But the think is its very predictable and I am sure Kishi has planned a very unpredictable ending for the manga............

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    But the think is its very predictable and I am sure Kishi has planned a very unpredictable ending for the manga............
    ya i also think he's right but still one thing looks sure that me might see juubi in manga

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

are we predicting how it will ends? i think it will more epic if naruto will die fighting sasuke and sasuke survives but becomes powerless, nada as in zero or useless uchiha. naruto will die hero and sasuke survives as a failure.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well it will be fascinating however I got a feeling that EMS and MS doesn't have too much difference I mean the MS has got powers however one will get blind if uses it too much and EMS is u won't get blind maybe the user can use a new tech like Izanagi however we saw Danzou did it with only Sharingans. I want to see if Kakashi can use can use Amaterasu it will be awesome I mean his MS has a unique ability just like Madara's so it will be interesting to see him fight Sasuke with Amaterasu. Sasuke can use Tsuyukomi however Kakashi has MS so he can counter it, Kakashi can counter Amaterasu with his dimensional tech. We have to see if he can deal with Susanoo. It will be fun if it happens:D
    thnx for commenting! And yeah, I agree that maybe EMS might not b that different, but on the other hand, it must be somewhat more powerful cuz it can control the 9 tails... anyway, I think it would b cool for kakashi to fight sasuke's EMS, cuz I don't think we're ready for a Naruto vs. Sasuke in the manga yet. Hope something like this happens; it seems this would all fall Madara's plans into line. Sasuke would become invincible, maybe learn Madara's tech, and become able to capture 8 tails. Then, he would be ready for an epic fight between Naruto and Sasuke. It seems so far that Madara has planned Sasuke's fate out in his head, so I think my prediction is pretty reasonable.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hope I am right but cant guess...................
    What has happened till now is a huge See saw game......
    1. Sasuke leaves konoha joins Orochimaru....it was shown that he becomes very bad and all but, twist in tale, tricks Orochimaru rescues a lot of people and then goes for Itachi.......Many negatives cleaned by a positive sweep.
    2.Then again he joins Akatsuki and then leaves them again after he has fought the 8 tails.
    3. Now it seems he has fallen into the darkness and will follow Madara but he questions Madara is not very keen on getting rid of Karin...........????????????????????????????

Questions and more Questions....
    I read that Kishi gave an interview where he has said the last fight will be Naruto X Sasuke but has he specified what for????
    If no then may be it will be for the post of Lord Hokage.............
    Think that will be real fight for a big post and it will be in good spirit....
    Happy Ending..........else donno where it will end.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Degrees View Post
    I don't know maybe it is the same reason Sasuke mangered to go up against 5 kages about 50 samuries & 10 associates & still have just about enough chakra to stab Danzou with the chidori sword.
    naruto doesnt need clones to enter sage mode.... he can do it him self itss just that if he wants to stay in sage mode for a long time he can quickly enter it after its ran out by dispersing his clones that are gathering sage chakras.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by abd View Post
    I hope I am right but cant guess...................
    What has happened till now is a huge See saw game......
    1. Sasuke leaves konoha joins Orochimaru....it was shown that he becomes very bad and all but, twist in tale, tricks Orochimaru rescues a lot of people and then goes for Itachi.......Many negatives cleaned by a positive sweep.
    2.Then again he joins Akatsuki and then leaves them again after he has fought the 8 tails.
    3. Now it seems he has fallen into the darkness and will follow Madara but he questions Madara is not very keen on getting rid of Karin...........????????????????????????????

Questions and more Questions....
    I read that Kishi gave an interview where he has said the last fight will be Naruto X Sasuke but has he specified what for????
    If no then may be it will be for the post of Lord Hokage.............
    Think that will be real fight for a big post and it will be in good spirit....
    Happy Ending..........else donno where it will end.
    okay, I think u may b confused on some of the info...

1.Sasuke only saved 2 ppl, Suigetsu and Juugo (Karin just followed)
    2.Although in the past, Sasuke showed emotions for his team, now he really couldn't care less about them.
    3.Karin is useless to Sasuke and he wasn't hesitant about killing her, he just didn't want Madara ordering him around like his acomplice.
    4.Sasuke's main goal is to destroy all of Konoha cuz of what they did to Itachi, so idk why u think he'll become Hokage?
    5. These are the 2 reasons Sasuke has to kill Naruto
    a. He is the 9 tails, and Madara needs to extract it from him
    b. He will try to protect Konoha from Sasuke, therefore standing in his way of revenge

Hope that clears things up a bit!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabz View Post
    naruto doesnt need clones to enter sage mode.... he can do it him self itss just that if he wants to stay in sage mode for a long time he can quickly enter it after its ran out by dispersing his clones that are gathering sage chakras.
    Uh, not exactly true... Naruto is able to go into sage mode by himself but the reason he uses clones isn't to continuously use it. It is because:
    a. It takes a very long time to enter sage mode
    b. Usually, the toads join with the person and allow them to enter sage mode, but Naruto can't do that cuz the Kyuubi disrupts their conjoining. That's why his clones are kept in sage mode so that he can summon the chakra to quickly go into it.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabz View Post
    I was being Sarcastic.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Degrees View Post
    I was being Sarcastic.
    lol, you're always beeing sarcastic. See? i'm not the only one who sometimes doesn't know if you're beeing sarcastic or not. cumps.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working through life

Quote Originally Posted by harshit188 View Post
    ya i also think he's right but still one thing looks sure that me might see juubi in manga
    i think so too after all cant madara just use the scroll of the nine tails instead of naruto??? (lol and top of the page is narutobase making a statement on who they hope naruto gets with lol i see hinata not sakura!)

Last edited by donnic; 02-13-2010 at 10:42 PM.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by hugocruzz View Post
    lol, you're always beeing sarcastic. See? i'm not the only one who sometimes doesn't know if you're beeing sarcastic or not. cumps.
    ok ok.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ooooooooooo Valentine's day and look what at the picture on the top they changed it to Naruto kissing Hinata well it will annoy all the NaruSaku fans but I don't care................ Its good that good for nothing Sakura I don't know maybe trying to outsmart Sasuke but we all know deep in her heart she wants to go with Sasuke let her die Kishi........... Thanks to the guys who gave the pic of Naruto and Hinata:D

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~

The way that the manga is going now, is almost like the picture one of the members at NB have. Where Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto are apart of Akatsuki. The only person we need to make that true now, is Naruto

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I was ok, if only Sakura was not so much of "I will bring back Sasuke"ish.
    And how come Tenzo(Yamato) didn't notice Naruto left, WTH :confused:
    And also, y does Sasuke want to kill Karen? I did not get that.
    That's all

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working through life

The way that the manga is going now, is almost like the picture one of the members at NB have. Where Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto are apart of Akatsuki. The only person we need to make that true now, is Naruto
    dont think thats gonna happen so how could be wrong......... as for sakura joining sasuke i think she means to get close to him to kill him (which she will fail epically) or really means what she says i dont really have a preference i dont see her dieing since she is one of the big characters of the story so maybe sasuke will just beat her to a pulp if and when she attacks hes emo enough what do you guys think???

Last edited by donnic; 02-14-2010 at 04:40 AM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working through life

ooooooooooo Valentine's day and look what at the picture on the top they changed it to Naruto kissing Hinata well it will annoy all the NaruSaku fans
    lol too true really good art i wonder who drew it looks like kishi's work but a few details out of place to be his

Last edited by donnic; 02-14-2010 at 04:30 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well Itachi's plan was to make sure Sasuke beats him or to show that way he gave revenge as Sasuke's goal to become strong, he even implanted Amaterasu so that the moment Madara shows his Sharingan Amaterasu will activate however I think he made a huge mistake in his plan. He knew that Orochimaru was after the Sharingan he attacked Itachi however he was unsuccessful Itachi knew that there were only four guys with the Sharingan excluding Danzou Madara Itachi himself Kakashi and Sasuke, and Sasuke was the easiest target. So if Itachi had thought of it and killed Orochimaru when he had the chance Sasuke wouldn't have become so evil.
    lmao u ppl talk like as the characters think and act, but u forget that its a dude writing all those bs, the character dont do anything, its the freaking dude writing wotever he wants, hence the plot is completely mess up, like the danzo thing, he didnt show any skill, yet he was a "powerful" shinobi, even without the eyes... or like madara teleport thing, he can teleport ppl with everything, kunai, bombs, etc... yet its said that he is weak, if he can teleport everything, he can teleport anything he wants, like a head, etc... that is like thinking as the character, its like he can beat anyone, he could teleport wall kages heads, bingo, but he didnt, why? cuz the freaking dude who write this manga didnt want, its easy to think as character and to see alot plot holes...

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So what your just telling people now a man actually writes this stuff thats news to me :P:P:P.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working through life

Quote Originally Posted by chakan View Post
    lmao u ppl talk like as the characters think and act, but u forget that its a dude writing all those bs, the character dont do anything, its the freaking dude writing wotever he wants, hence the plot is completely mess up, like the danzo thing, he didnt show any skill, yet he was a "powerful" shinobi, even without the eyes... or like madara teleport thing, he can teleport ppl with everything, kunai, bombs, etc... yet its said that he is weak, if he can teleport everything, he can teleport anything he wants, like a head, etc... that is like thinking as the character, its like he can beat anyone, he could teleport wall kages heads, bingo, but he didnt, why? cuz the freaking dude who write this manga didnt want, its easy to think as character and to see alot plot holes...
    dude chill

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by chakan View Post
    well if all the people just think the way u do then no one would ever discuss about the manga........... we discuss because we think that the character is independent though we know that it is being written by someone I mean it will be no fun just to say just because "Kishi said so" LOL its more fun to share opinions about characters thinking they are sorta real

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't like the idea Naruto getting in Akatsuki actually thats not possible we all know Madara is looking for a chance to extract the Kyuubi so Naruto joining Akatsuki is a long shot............. Sasuke also isn't part of Akatsuki if u think of it differently for now he is. I was quite interested when Sasuke said what do u mean by we that means he is just using Madara to get his revenge although we also know that Madara is using him too but the moment Sauske gets his revenge he will turn on Madara that will be something to see plus it will be AWESOME if Sausuke get rid off of Sakura just like he did with Karin hope that will teach that idiot Sakura a lesson for being a BURDEN all this time to Naruto

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~

I was trying to be funny not dead serious. First of all, i said that its almost like[...] and not that the manga`s going to turn out like that Just a funny thought thou since(as i said), one of the members here at Narutobase have a signatur picture where Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura are all apart of Akatsuki, and the way it looks like now, the only person we need to fulfill that outcome is Naruto

Of course i know that will never happend:D