44 39.64%

32 28.83%
Page 4 of 10 « First 12345678 ... Last»
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

Uuu... Madara has a nice store over his place.

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Maybe Naruto will give Karin some chakra .. and Karin will heal herself ... :D

Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Few things I have in my mind:
    1. We will not yet see Sasuke vs Naruto; its too early. I doubt they will even see each other.
    2. Sakura is not a fool(though i'm not sakura's fan). It's hard to give a prediction; Sakura may have a good plan to cheat Sasuke and eliminate him or on the other hand join him(for she loved him so much and leaves konoha)
    3. Kiba and Lee are fools. They even disobeyed Hokage's order also cheated by a girl. :D
    4. Flashback in the episode; was that the forest where the chunin exam was held? If so, was there any time when sasuke saved Karin's ass? Or was that some other exams ; if so Sasuke did not wore Oro's robe. Feel free to commet.
    5. Naruto could easily cheat Yamato who is a jounin. He cut the floor with his kunai(that's what i saw, correct me if i'm wrong). So, i say it's really lame.

❦~Thε FlowɘR cHiLD~❦ Poison Ivy's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Konoha Rokudaime View Post
    1. We will not yet see Sasuke vs Naruto; its too early. I doubt they will even see each other.
    2. Sakura is not a fool(though i'm not sakura's fan). It's hard to give a prediction; Sakura may have a good plan to cheat Sasuke and eliminate him or on the other hand join him(for she loved him so much and leaves konoha)
    3. Kiba and Lee are fools. They even disobeyed Hokage's order also cheated by a girl. :D
    4. Flashback in the episode; was that the forest where the chunin exam was held? If so, was there any time when sasuke saved Karin's ass? Or was that some other exams ; if so Sasuke did not wore Oro's robe. Feel free to commet.
    5. Naruto could easily cheat Yamato who is a jounin. He cut the floor with his kunai(that's what i saw, correct me if i'm wrong). So, i say it's really lame.
    1. yes i agree it kinda to early for them to fight

2. Well Sakura isnt really thinking she rushing things.... but i do think she have a plan up her sleeve

3. Hahaa yeahh i cant believe they fall for that.... i was like "wth?" Come on! Arnt they to old for that trick

4. Yeahhh it was during the Chunin exam.... because i remember him say "earth scroll."

5. yeahh i first i didnt get it, i thought the same thing. Im not really sure

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i want kisame back...kisame comes back and ****s sasuke for killeing his partner itachi...and then again ****s sakura also

❦~Thε FlowɘR cHiLD~❦ Poison Ivy's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rockysnape View Post
    i want kisame back...kisame comes back and ****s sasuke for killeing his partner itachi...and then again ****s sakura also
    didnt he get his head chop off I loved Kisame he was like my 3rd fav member of akatsuki. But he did some kind off jutsu before he died... m

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Poison Ivy View Post
    didnt he get his head chop off I loved Kisame he was like my 3rd fav member of akatsuki. But he did some kind off jutsu before he died... m
    Yeah.. I think Kisame is dead.. only way he's coming back is through Orochimaru's revival kinjutsu. (Edo Tensei?)

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ham View Post
    Yeah.. I think Kisame is dead.. only way he's coming back is through Orochimaru's revival kinjutsu. (Edo Tensei?)
    well, its almost 100% sure he won't return:D

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Konoha Rokudaime View Post
    1. While I agree that it is too early for a final fight, I disagree that they will not see each other. In the manga, Naruto has not seen Sasuke since their brief run-in at Orochimaru's hide-out. That was ages ago. I think it is time they see each other face to face, especially considering Naruto's recent revelations about Team 7 (recall the shattering picture during his conversation with Gaara).
    2. Yes, Sakura may not be a fool, but it is also not the first time she has said she would go with Sasuke. And she meant it the first time, and she may mean it this time. She does definitely have something up her sleeve. She's still acting stupid though.
    3. I got a good kick out of Kiba's expression when he was defeated. Drool anyone?
    4. I'm glad I'm not the only one that picked up on the fact that the flashback took place during the chuunin exams. Obviously Karin was there, and was saved by Sasuke, when Naruto and Sakura were not right by his side. And of course she fell in love with him on sight like almost every other girl in the series! Apparently Sasuke and Karin have more of a history than we realized!
    5. Don't forget that Naruto has been playing pranks all his life (and, essentially, this was a really awesome prank). Very early on in the series, Naruto was seen escaping from ANBU (like Yamato) after playing a prank. This is much the same, only on a bit higher level. And he was also the student of Jiraiya, who was an expert at escaping and not being found. So I don't think it was lame at all. Naruto has always been skilled with that sort of thing. I think Yamato was stupid not to expect it though. He should know Naruto well enough by now to expect it.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hope the focus shifts to Naruto for a while. I'd rather them not finish this plotline for the time-being.

And Naruto burrowing through the floor with a kunai=awesome lol

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the way i see it is...

sasuke is alone with sakura n 2-3 ninjas heading his way to stop him while he really needs to heal(although karin will definately save his ass again)

next target kakashis eye(although i thought getting danzos was useless because madara said it himself u cant just get any sharingan eye to get to ems lvl again)

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by hugocruzz View Post
    hi everyone. I agreed, finally we have Naruto back, like i have said before, it's much likely that Naruto and Sasuke will have the epic fight soon that all was waiting for. Really, sakura is so stupid, this is not love, is obssession, is she going crazy? is she going to try and kill him in the middlle of sex? or she really wants to become bad ass. Really this is a little absurd. I never said this but now i agreed with some people, i hope she dies. Just one question, does anyone knows how naruto escaped? that hole is strange, how did he do that? with a kunai? comment please. cheers
    He probably used wind chakra in the kunai

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

or probably used TEETH :D

and madara why capture the uchiha Eyes?? there is SO many eyes........
    if he want new eyes he can anytime..........

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I really liked this chapter it showed the darkness of saskue the confussion of sakura and narutos deteremantion the three main emotion this manga always seem to discuss.

1. On the whole is sakura lying to saskue I think she might be but she is joining him because she doesn't want to witness another naruto vs saskue battle so she might try to change him
    2. I beleive sakura will heal karrin but i feel that saskue will leave here there

I just thought about something why is madara keeping alll these uhchia eyes locked up what is he planning to do with them.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    Omg! Wasn`t she suppose to become a heroine?

I can only see two outcomes:

1: She turns bad for good, and she either heals Karin, or they leave her and Kakashi/Naruto will find her. This is the best outcome for the Naruto+Hinata fans, making Sasuke and Sakura fight side by side in the future

or

2: This is a part of her plot to trick Sasuke somehow. The only problem is that the ending text usually never lies:-/ So maybe she will stick around Sasuke for a long time without doing anything "wrong/bad" and eventually strike
    I really feel like it has to be the first option, or a variation of it. Sakura is pretty strong now, and Sasuke is weak after his fight with Danzo. If Sakura was going to fight him, now would be her best opportunity.

I don't think Sakura is going to become evil forever. Instead, I think she wants to do with Sasuke what Itachi did with Akatsuki: Monitor them and act subtly to protect Konoha. Sakura knows that the big battle between Sasuke and Naruto is coming, one way or another, and if she get get on Sasuke's good-side and steer him away, she can protect all the people she really loves.

We know that Sakura loves Naruto, though it's not romantic kind of love. They are like family, and Sakura values that. But Naruto is reliable: He makes promises that he intends to keep for all eternity, he follows orders given him by Kakashi or the Hokage, and he has no intention to become a missing-nin or a criminal. Sasuke on the other hand is a wild cannon. Sasuke is uncontrollable and unreliable. We know Sasuke wants revenge, but he doesn't even know who he wants revenge against. First he wanted to kill Itachi, but he was wrong. Strangely, he didn't want to kill Madara, who helped Itachi kill the Uchiha. Then he wanted revenge against Danzo and the elders, but as soon as Danzo died he said he wanted revenge against all of Konoha.

Sakura doesn't need to protect Naruto, she knows that Naruto has a level-head and plenty of people around him to help. So to prevent the big battle between the two, Sakura needs to protect Sasuke from it. The only flaw in her plan is that Sai told Naruto her intentions, so now Naruto is heading to Sasuke too. If Sai hadn't said that, Naruto wouldn't be sneaking out to meet them right now.

In short, Sakura doesn't want to kill Sasuke, she wants to take him away and protect him. She expects Naruto to stay with Kakashi and the other villagers, but because of Sai this part of her plan failed and Naruto is heading out to find Sasuke himself. Sasuke right now is not strong enough to survive a battle against either Sakura or Naruto (I don't think, he might be able to beat Sakura), so somehow he is going to have to escape. I also think Sakura is going to go with him, probably after some tearful speach to Naruto.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:

Sasuke will probably ask Sakura to kill Karin as a sign of loyalty but she'll hesitate and he'll call her bluff. Sasuke will do his recent crazy look and plan to kill them both with Sakura putting up a failed plea to convince him. Last page will show Naruto getting there before Sai and Kakashi due to sage mode super tracking abilities before fainting again due to Sasuke fanboy overload. You heard it here first.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

what's wrong with sakura?
    too much love to sasuke?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

How weird is Madara, collecting everyone's eyes like that?? What does he intend to do with all these specimines?? He clearly doesn't need Sasuke's eyes to become whole, he's got a whole collection!! I bet Itachi's eye's are stored there somewhere too.

Sakura's pretty skilled and smart, she was able to beat sasori with Granni's help, so we can see she has very strategic side. I bet she's going to try to pull a Tsunade healing Orrochimaru move, kill him when he least expects it, but Sasuke can read chakra ... so it might be interesting.

Can't wait to find out next episode!!

~D

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That was a very interesting chapter, both because of all the eyes Madara had collected (what is he planning to do with them?) and Sakuras statement. Does she really intend toleave the village and follow Sasuke? even though she still has feeling for him, I don't think that is her real motive. Is she going to look for a opportunity to attack him or is she going in as a spy? Either way, if Sasuke allows her to follow him what is going to happen to Karin? Is Sakura going to attemp to heal her or is Sasuke really going to finish her.

Last thing, what is Naruto going to do? will he get to meet Sasuke and if so will they fight or will he arrive as Sasuke disappears with Sakura?
    ...there are too many questions to be answered so I'm looking forward to the upcoming chapters :D:D:D

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jp73191 View Post
    Great chapter so much going on now, and everything is moving forward again. I'm 99% sure Sakura is going to try to kill Sasuke while he thinks she is on his side but I could be (and probably am) wrong. Naruto escaped from Yamato and is using sage made to find kakashi, thats just great, I loved that. Predictions for next chapter: Sasuke tells Sakura to go away she does not, they argue, then kakshi shows up with Naruto hot on his tail.

It's obvious that Madara wants sasuke to get the EMS and we know he wants to sync with gedo mazo on top of that so unless naruto can save him soon it might be to late (not a sasuke fanboy but it would be nice to see naruto fulfill his goal after all these years)

As far as karin I bet she dies sasuke will probably ask sakura to kill her to prove her loyalty. (healer replacing healer)

Anyway it's getting really good ever since Donzou died.
    i also some what believe this...she still loves him in some way, but wants to stop him because of naruto/ not wanting to have him running after sasuke all these years just for her. but i think sasuke is going to kill her in the end and never come back to konoha...kidding. it's hard to tell. sasuke really didn't kill karin, he doesn't want to kill people who aren't invold with this whole thing. so he might judt MIGHT have a change of heart. you never know.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Please Kill sarkura Mr.kishi if u are reading this...!!!

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SageD View Post
    I really liked this chapter it showed the darkness of saskue the confussion of sakura and narutos deteremantion the three main emotion this manga always seem to discuss.

1. On the whole is sakura lying to saskue I think she might be but she is joining him because she doesn't want to witness another naruto vs saskue battle so she might try to change him
    2. I beleive sakura will heal karrin but i feel that saskue will leave here there

I just thought about something why is madara keeping alll these uhchia eyes locked up what is he planning to do with them.
    he wants to control the nine tail fox(naruto) and the rest of the tailed demons...it was metion before a few chapters back...so i'm guessing he's going to use all of the eyes to have complete control of the nine tail fox(naruto).

also anything for love i guess for sakura. i really don't think sasuke is going to let her some with him. he's not dumb, he going to talk about the plan she has and knock her out. or maybe kill her.

naruto isn't going to see sasuke...its always like that. he's going to come in just right when sasuke is leaving and we're going to have to wait for another 5-10 pointless chapters. and when they do meet...there has to be talking and some flashbacks and a whole lot of tears from naruto...maybe sasuke, you never know. and then the big fight will start and go on for the next 5-10 chapters once again with more happy 'flashbacks of the good old days'

naruto and sasuk are going to be near death and just about the last blow is taken, some one or more is going to come in and fight with some more tears and flashbacks.

naruto is finally going to lost control of the nine tail fox and all nine tails will form. and naruto will be lost forever and just might kill everyone there.

the end

....don't hate me, i'm just thinking aloud about this. i could be 99.9% wrong about this whole thing.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shika Love View Post
    1. While I agree that it is too early for a final fight, I disagree that they will not see each other. In the manga, Naruto has not seen Sasuke since their brief run-in at Orochimaru's hide-out. That was ages ago. I think it is time they see each other face to face, especially considering Naruto's recent revelations about Team 7 (recall the shattering picture during his conversation with Gaara).
    Sorry, but i have to disagree on the last time they have saw each other. it wasn't on oro hide-out. it was before the battle between sasuke and itachi, that a kage bushin appears in front of sasuke and he just "destroy him" with chidori. But i think that this is not an excuse for they not to meet each other. otherwise, i know almost everyone thinks that it's to early for the final battle but i don't think so because if you see, the history is almost ended, akatsuki is short of members, there only 2 bijuus left, madara talked about his ultimate plan, the moon's eye plan, he talked about making another great war, and sasuke killed everyone he wanted, itachi, danzo, now he is going to konoha. if he's going to konoha he has to meet naruto soon or later. what do you think? cherrs everyone

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kishi is being very unpredictable in the last few chapters I like it. Although I don't like the way Sasuke was able to fight longer just by being angry and getting power ups. In his interview he said that at the end of the fight with Danzou something involving Sasuke which will determine his future path and also Kishi said Sakura will be more of a heroine and this will be Kakshih's year in the spot light. So if those three come together talking plus Naruto who is approaching them it will be very interesting. Team 7 reunion. However I do feel that if Kishi shows that Kakashi will be late that sorta will be lame.

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Karin should have been absorbed by Danzou's last tech I don't know how her body got so far??? Anyway Sakura showing up and saying I want to go with you sounds very familiar. She said the same thing when Sasuke was leaving Konoha. She has become just a burden I guess Sasuke will try to use her for the time being to heal his wounds and then get rid of her it will be awesome. Sakura is nothing more than a burden and if Sasuke kills her Naruto will have the ultimate motivation to fight and probably kill Sasuke however thats not gonna happen:P