Page 7 of 9 « First ... 3456789 Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 481 Discussion and 482 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Sama View Post
    Now in the present it does not matter whether Naruto used the kyuubi in the past or not. Fight after fight he has been learning how to become stronger without the fox's help, the fight with Pain, for the most part, is proof. Don't forget that the reason Naruto was unable to efficiently control chakra at the beginning of the series is because the kyuubi's chakra interfered with the natural flow of his own chakra, something that was said by Jiraiya. If anything, the kyuubi in some ways has been a disadvantage to Naruto. He would have probably started off as a better ninja and not a loser if he had not have the kyuubi. Therefore, you can not blame him for using it. In regards to Danzo, he did not care about his village as much as he claimed to do. If he had, he would not have stayed hidden and allowed Konoha to be obliterated when Pain attack. At the very least, he was a traitor...

Haku he opened a bit
    chuunin exams he opened more
    sasuke he opened one tail
    orochimaru he opened 4 tails
    Pain he opened 8-9 tails.

It is the OPPOSITE of the bolded, and the perfect dictionary example of opposite of the raised fonted part.

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    Haku he opened a bit

It is the OPPOSITE of the bolded, and the perfect dictionary example of opposite of the raised fonted part.
    Dude you are missing the point. The seal is becoming weak as time passes. For example when he fought Sasuke he was very emotional but so why didn't he use more of the fox's chakra. Because at that time the seal was strong so he was only able to go 3 tails. And after the time skip he went up to 4 tails against Orochimaru. Yes you are right that the fox has gotten itself involved in every major fight but its not Naruto's fault. The chakra starts to leak when he gets pissed off. We have seen almost every ninja pissed off in a battle or getting frustrated or getting angry. So its natural for him to get angry but not his fault that the Kyuubi's chakra interferes.
    Besides Naruto's character and the Kyuubi in Naruto are one of the things that made his character so interesting. Also the Fourth sealed the Kyuubi inside Naruto so that he can have the special power to defeat Madara who can simply be defeated by a Uchiha or someone who has special power like the First Hokage.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Guys can u please explain me what is Gedo Maze or whatever I am confused:confused:

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Guys can u please explain me what is Gedo Maze or whatever I am confused:

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Killing Karin was a stupid move by Sasuke. How many times has she saved his ass already? Sasuke doesn't seem to have a lot of strategy in his most recent fights. Here is his plan:

1) Get angry
    2) Run straight ahead like an idiot
    3) Get your ass handed to you
    4) Get healed by Karin
    5) Use MS abilities over and over and over and over again until the enemy dies

Without Karin, he has to change his whole strategy, and I don't think he's cool-headed enough to do that.

Hado Senji Naruto the Toad Sanin's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    Guys can u please explain me what is Gedo Maze or whatever I am confused:
    Gedo Mazo, is the Demonic Sealing statue of the outer path, used by Pain, he used it to seal the Tailed beasts mway. It is his personal summon. He used it to Fight hanzo and Danzo when he was younger after Yahiko dies.
    It Has nine eyes, as each beast is sealed, 1 lights up. It has 7 beasts in it now. Although Nagato (pein) is dead. It can still be used by others, Madara states it needs a new Pawn. He says it will be Sasuke.

You DON'T have to have rinnengan to use it.

Hopes this helped!!

Peace Out:D

Last edited by Naruto the Toad Sanin; 02-07-2010 at 06:49 PM. Reason: I put 77 instead of 7 LOL :P

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Haku he opened a bit

So? That does not disprove my point...

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So? That does not disprove my point...
    you said over the series hes learned to use the fox less and less

I showed how over the series hes used the fox more and more.

So yes, it does disprove your point, youre just following the "finger in ear" ignorance approach.

Kakashi as a child worked hard getting to where he was, creating his own techniques, and trains like a mother and is always on the ball
    Gai and lee work hard to get what they want, even neji a genius still has to work to get his techniques, he isnt GIVEN them.

Most if not all Ninjas in Naruto have to work in some way.

Naruto and Sasuke have had it so easy.

Jiraiya never perfected sage mode over years and years and years, naruto learns it in the time it takes Pain to get to konoha, at best a week.
    Itachi had to murder his clan to get mangekyou, sasuke has to be an emo ******.

They get so many powerups, both of them, for free, and still whinge about how they dont have enough power

Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So yes, it does disprove your point, youre just following the "finger in ear" ignorance approach.

Kakashi as a child worked hard getting to where he was, creating his own techniques, and trains like a mother and is always on the ball
    Gai and lee work hard to get what they want, even neji a genius still has to work to get his techniques, he isnt GIVEN them.

Jiraiya never perfected sage mode over years and years and years, naruto learns it in the time it takes Pain to get to konoha, at best a week.

They get so many powerups, both of them, for free, and still whinge about how they dont have enough power
    The main characters in crazy fantasy/ninja/battle stories like this always get power-ups. Why does it bother you so much? I'm sure Naruto and Sasuke both worked plenty hard over the timeskip, anyhow. Anyone with the Sharingan has a really fast learning curve thanks to the copy ability. Its not their fault, they were born with it. Any Jinchuuriki has an automatic huge amount of chakra that they can access. It was put into Naruto not long after birth so it's not his fault. Ease up with the main character bashing.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto decided after he hurt sakura that he wouldnt use the fox, and the only time after that was when he couldnt help it when hinata almost died, therefore over time since that fight with oro hes learnt to use the fox less and less and now he relies on his own strengths like sage mode and fuuton rasen shuriken

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think that the only ignorant person in this forum is you. You are using very obscene language without justification. In some instances, over the years, Naruto has used more of the fox's power, but for the most part, he has used less and less. Did he learn to combine wind chakra and rasengan using the fox? Learning sage mode? During the fight with Pain he only used the fox almost at the end of the fight. The reason why Sasuke and Naruto are getting so strong so quickly is because they are supposed to surpass the previous generation. The Fourth Hokage was amazingly strong for his age, wasn't he? I think it's safe to assume that you are the one that does not understand the story...

Last edited by Itachi Sama; 02-07-2010 at 10:44 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think that the only ignorance person in this forum is you. You are using very obscene language without justification. In some instances, over the years, Naruto has used more of the fox's power, but for the most part, he has used less and less. Did he learn to combine wind chakra and rasengan using the fox? Learning sage mode? During the fight with Pain he only used the fox almost at the end of the fight. The reason why Sasuke and Naruto are getting so strong so quickly is because they are supposed to surpass the previous generation. The Fourth Hokage was amazingly strong for his age, wasn't he? I think it's safe to assume that you are the one that does not understand the story...
    For the most part i agree with you

Hado Senji Naruto the Toad Sanin's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think that the only ignorance person in this forum is you. You are using very obscene language without justification. In some instances, over the years, Naruto has used more of the fox's power, but for the most part, he has used less and less. Did he learn to combine wind chakra and rasengan using the fox? Learning sage mode? During the fight with Pain he only used the fox almost at the end of the fight. The reason why Sasuke and Naruto are getting so strong so quickly is because they are supposed to surpass the previous generation. The Fourth Hokage was amazingly strong for his age, wasn't he? I think it's safe to assume that you are the one that does not understand the story...

Guys chill, it purely perspective.

A) All main characters have an advantage, it is life.

B) Chill, both are valid points, no need to start flaming like 12 year olds. JUst have a civilised convo. Jeez....

I think both are good points, although, there is nothing wrong w/ relying on Kyuubi, he just has to control it, then mix it with his Sage mode. Kihi will find a way, and Sasuke is meant to be a prodgilistic cold, elite who is natrually gifted.

Peace (& love) Out:D

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto the Toad Sanin View Post

B) Chill, both are valid points, no need to start flaming like 12 year olds. JUst have a civilised convo. Jeez....

I think both are good points, although, there is nothing wrong w/ relying on Kyuubi, he just has to control it, then mix it with his Sage mode. Kihi will find a way, and Sasuke is meant to be a prodgilistic cold, elite who is natrually gifted.

peace keeper :D

Well the kyuubi was a gift from his father so he can use its power to save his friends and protect the village, but as he cant use it propperly its more of a burden than asset so he doesnt want to rely on it

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What do you mean by "12-year old"? He got wise with me and I put him in his place. I respect to be respected. That is my ninja way...

Last edited by Itachi Sama; 02-08-2010 at 12:59 AM.

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retirement days on the
    horizon.

What do you mean by "12-year old"? He got wise with me and I put him in his place. I respect to be respect. That is my ninja way...
    You`re a genius Nice one:D

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    You`re a genius Nice one:D
    Thank you.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Gedo Mazo, is the Demonic Sealing statue of the outer path, used by Pain, he used it to seal the Tailed beasts mway. It is his personal summon. He used it to Fight hanzo and Danzo when he was younger after Yahiko dies.
    It Has nine eyes, as each beast is sealed, 1 lights up. It has 7 beasts in it now. Although Nagato (pein) is dead. It can still be used by others, Madara states it needs a new Pawn. He says it will be Sasuke.

You DON'T have to have rinnengan to use it.

Hopes this helped!!

Peace Out:D
    Thanks dude:D

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Now in the present it does not matter whether Naruto used the kyuubi in the past or not. Fight after fight he has been learning how to become stronger without the fox's help, the fight with Pain, for the most part, is proof. Don't forget that the reason Naruto was unable to efficiently control chakra at the beginning of the series is because the kyuubi's chakra interfered with the natural flow of his own chakra, something that was said by Jiraiya. If anything, the kyuubi in some ways has been a disadvantage to Naruto. He would have probably started off as a better ninja and not a loser if he had not have the kyuubi. Therefore, you can not blame him for using it. In regards to Danzo, he did not care about his village as much as he claimed to do. If he had, he would not have stayed hidden and allowed Konoha to be obliterated when Pain attack. At the very least, he was a traitor...
    i agree w/ the naruto part but as far as danzo goes i think that ur wrong (respectfully of course lol). i think that danzo thougt that being in the shadows was a necessary action to keep the village's name clean so to speak. like that one goon u get to do all your dirty work. that was danzo's job. he had to do what (diplomatically) the hokage couldn't. his goals were always to continue the strangle hold that the first had created. i believe that he was like the cia and the root were his spies if u get my drift. jus my opinion tho.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

To tell u the truth i am tired of this debate going on that Naruto gets help from fox blah blah blah....

So lets move on

But i do have a question out of this debate. It seems to me that Naruto even without the Fox's chakra has high amounts of chakra within himself...... i dont know how I got to this but there has to be something.... so anyone has any ideas to suggest that Naruto has some other special powers even without the fox's chakra???

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by zed View Post
    To tell u the truth i am tired of this debate going on that Naruto gets help from fox blah blah blah....

So lets move on

But i do have a question out of this debate. It seems to me that Naruto even without the Fox's chakra has high amounts of chakra within himself...... i dont know how I got to this but there has to be something.... so anyone has any ideas to suggest that Naruto has some other special powers even without the fox's chakra???

He is a senju and like all senjus he has high amounts of chakra!!

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rsensuriken View Post
    He is a senju and like all senjus he has high amounts of chakra!!
    Naruto is not related to senju

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazekage Gaara View Post
    I remember Kakashi telling Naruto that Naruto has 4 times more chakra than Kakashi and if u add the Kyuubi its like 100 times. Furthermore Naruto can lots and I mean lots of Kagebunshin which requires lots of chakras. So Naruto himself has an extraordinary amount of chakra without the Kyuubi. Now is Naruto really a Senju? Well Konoha was suppose to be a land where there were suppose to be the Uchiha's the other clans like Huuga and the Senjus. However we have not seen anyone besides the First Hokage and his descendants like Tusnade. But otherwise no one with the name of Senju. So my guess is the Senju is not exactly a clan, they were people from the forest (as they were said Senju of the forest or similar to that)with different clans working as one with the name of Senju as it was the strongest. Its just a guess though.
    I also remember Madara saying that seeing Naruto reminds him of the First the same will of fire like the Senju also he has lots of chakra. Plus Madara said that his battle with Sasuke was and is inevitable. Like Senju vs Uchiha just like Madara fought Hashirama. So its quite safe to say Naruto is a Senju.

Last edited by Sennin Jinchuuriki; 02-08-2010 at 01:16 PM.

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazekage Gaara View Post
    Naruto is a senju madara said it.I think a clan is more like a family that was divided in smaller groups,for a example one group are the Namikaze.Just like the huygas the have the main family and the branch family. What I'm saying is that you don't have to have the senju name to be a senju.

Here is the manga where madara clearly said that naruto is a senju!!!

Naruto 462 page 11 | One Manga

Just read the manga from page 11 till the end this is basically the manga that explains the character of sasuke and naruto the reason their rivalry is so strong and why their fight is inevitable.

Last edited by rsensuriken; 02-08-2010 at 01:32 PM.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke is following Orochimaru/Madara's footsteps... killing his team to get wat he wants ... and Sakura has gone crazy @_@ ... she thinks naruto cant handle sasuke?? whos she kidding ... she isnt even at the lvl of standing in front of sasuke/naruto...

seriously ,,, the chapters are bcoming more of Sasuke Shippuuden than Naurto Shippuuden :S...

I want some naruto in it T_T ..

and yes he is a senju .. or a part of the branch if not direct descendant ...

Like Rsensuriken said.. read the manga chapter .... he said he sees Senju Hashirama in Naruto. ... No1 says , "Oh i see ur neighbour in you" ....but some relative or ancestor is seen within a person(or his actions) ...

Sasuke has the eyes if the Rikkudou Sage and Naruto has the body(willpower) ...

But naruto is already a sage :D ... can see the end much more clearly ...
    Naruto, the Kyuubi Sage ":D

Last edited by LorDRaishin; 02-08-2010 at 01:38 PM.