33 33.00%

32 32.00%
Page 6 of 9 « First ... 23456789 Last»
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 481 Discussion and 482 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by fufu76 View Post
    YES!! Danzo is ****ing dead, thank god. He was so pointless. Sasuke is really becoming a bastard though. He killed Karin! Without her, how is he going to heal himself super fast, like that like manga 481?He's a dumbass. Why the hell is sakura,lee, and everyone trying to get sasuke back? why can't they understand they will all ****ing die??? Sakura is really stupid. I mean, w/o Naruto, she has no chance against Sasuke. What's even worse, she tried to fight sasuke w/o anyone's help. Madara is preety pointless. but he's a little trickster though. he's smart, but useless. Now that Danzo is dead, who's going to be the 7th hokage? Naruto? Kakashi? Also, what is sasuke going to achieve going back to Konoha? He can't destroy Konoha like Pain. He'll probably just end up fighting Naruto, who will most likely be the 7th hokage. As everyone starts to die that are close to him, Naruto will form hatred inside of him against Sasuke. I just want Naruto to control the nine-tailed fox's power. That will be awesome. Mangekyo sharingan Sasuke against sage mode naruto w/ nine tails power.
    Well I just read the interview where Kishi said Sakura will be more of a heroine. She has been studying under Tsunade after all and probably has developed skills similar to Kabuto while keeping Tsunade's strength. She is no match for Sasuke but the common belief seems to be that she still loves him and will end up joining him for awhile.

Danzo was never officially Hokage. I believe Kakashi will be 5th, Naruto 6th and Konohamaru 7th. Naruto will either sacrifice himself somehow in the end or will probably step down to hand it over to Konohamaru after achieving all his goals. Possibly, to travel like a new and advanced sexy jutsu using version of the pervy sage.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I was wondering...Shisui's body flicker technique is like some sort of teleportation tech yeah? and madara can teleport basically....so maybe .....nah nvmm it was dumb idea...I don't know what gunna happen in the next chapter but I just want to see naruto...even if its just one little frame of a page....

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Senary View Post
    Well I just read the interview where Kishi said Sakura will be more of a heroine. She has been studying under Tsunade after all and probably has developed skills similar to Kabuto while keeping Tsunade's strength. She is no match for Sasuke but the common belief seems to be that she still loves him and will end up joining him for awhile.

Danzo was never officially Hokage. I believe Kakashi will be 5th, Naruto 6th and Konohamaru 7th. Naruto will either sacrifice himself somehow in the end or will probably step down to hand it over to Konohamaru after achieving all his goals. Possibly, to travel like a new and advanced sexy jutsu using version of the pervy sage.

Tsunade was or is (still unkown if she 'll wake up) the 5th, kakashi is going to be the the 6th since kishi already made that clear i believe|(if anyone doubts it then he 'd better read the manga again from the moment sasuke left the kage summit until now) and since naruto is still not a person who would put his emotions aside for the village and kill his friend or at least not yet since after that episode he had he 'll probably wake up a whole different person which means to decide to kill sasuke and end up being the 7th affter kakashi or if Tsunade wakes up and Naruto does change then there is a slight but still most unlikely possibility that she will announce Naruto as the 6th Hokage if she dies.That's impossile in my opinion since kishi mentioned in his interview that when naruto becomes the hokage that will be the end of the naruto manga and at last konohamaru will be the 8th hokage which we 'll never see unless after naruto becomes the hokage kishi decides to continue the story having naruto in the hokage position and ends it with his death making konohamaru the hokage.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    All of Narutos victories involve the fox.

He has never once won a battle without using fox power.

Sasuke he went 1 tail
    Haku he opened up the seal
    Neji he used the fox
    Gaara he used foxes chakra to summon gamabunta
    Orochimaru he went 4tails
    Pain he went 8/9 tails.

Both Sasuke and Naruto are majorly powerful for no actual reason of there own but gifts from family members. -_-'
    Naruto after the match with orochimaru decided not to use the foxes power again we 've seen him use it when he fought pain but that was because the seal was almost destroyed and because he couldn't control his emotions after seeing the girl that had just told him that he loves him dieing of course if it wasn't the fox at that point pain would had captured him but he didn't and after he managed to control the fox he defeated him with his powers not with the foxes.You also forgot to mentionother battles such as the one with kakuzu.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rsensuriken View Post
    Tsunade was or is (still unkown if she 'll wake up) the 5th, kakashi is going to be the the 6th since kishi already made that clear i believe|(if anyone doubts it then he 'd better read the manga again from the moment sasuke left the kage summit until now) and since naruto is still not a person who would put his emotions aside for the village and kill his friend or at least not yet since after that episode he had he 'll probably wake up a whole different person which means to decide to kill sasuke and end up being the 7th affter kakashi or if Tsunade wakes up and Naruto does change then there is a slight but still most unlikely possibility that she will announce Naruto as the 6th Hokage if she dies.That's impossile in my opinion since kishi mentioned in his interview that when naruto becomes the hokage that will be the end of the naruto manga and at last konohamaru will be the 8th hokage which we 'll never see unless after naruto becomes the hokage kishi decides to continue the story having naruto in the hokage position and ends it with his death making konohamaru the hokage.

Naruto after the match with orochimaru decided not to use the foxes power again we 've seen him use it when he fought pain but that was because the seal was almost destroyed and because he couldn't control his emotions after seeing the girl that had just told him that he loves him dieing of course if it wasn't the fox at that point pain would had captured him but he didn't and after he managed to control the fox he defeated him with his powers not with the foxes.You also forgot to mentionother battles such as the one with kakuzu.

It matters little whether it was purposeful against pain

He used it

He used fox chakra against Kakuzu too

Naruto 339 page 10 | One Manga

red eyes, he uses kyuubi chakra

Naruto 339 page 15 | One Manga

Naruto has not had a single battle where he didnt use fox chakra, and sasuke just gets power ups from everywhere.

Its like having mushrooms raining down on you in mario bros, thats how easy sasukes had it -_-'

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It matters little whether it was purposeful against pain

He used it

He used fox chakra against Kakuzu too

Naruto 339 page 10 | One Manga

red eyes, he uses kyuubi chakra

Naruto 339 page 15 | One Manga

Naruto has not had a single battle where he didnt use fox chakra, and sasuke just gets power ups from everywhere.

Its like having mushrooms raining down on you in mario bros, thats how easy sasukes had it -_-'

I agree about sasuke's powers but naruto had those eyes because he didn't have any chakra left after his training, the fox never interfered with the battle naruto only used the fox's chakra but all he did(moves,strategy etc) was by his own will

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree about sasuke's powers but naruto had those eyes because he didn't have any chakra left after his training, the fox never interfered with the battle naruto only used the fox's chakra but all he did(moves,strategy etc) was by his own will
    -_-'

So when I said and i quote

I was right

I never said Use the fox entirely, I said INVOLVED the fox, kakuzu he used fox chakra, ergo, the fox was involved.

Naruto has not yet won a battle where he hasnt used a single ounce of fox chakra

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

-_-'

I was right

I never said Use the fox entirely, I said INVOLVED the fox, kakuzu he used fox chakra, ergo, the fox was involved.

Naruto has not yet won a battle where he hasnt used a single ounce of fox chakra

He did use the fox's chakra but he never let the fox win a battle for him or even completely take control of him after the fight with orochimaru until the pain battle.He won the battles because of his strategies,his will,his determination unlike sasuke who would be dead if it wasn't for karin or jugo or suigetsu or madara.Using the chakra of the fox is a whole different story than letting the fox fight for you.Letting it fight for you it's a guaranteed victory naruto knew it but he prefered to risk it and use his own power(i don't mean chakra i mean will power and determination)instead of hurting his comrades.Sasuke unlike him was always depended on others when he was fighting.Using chakra has nthing to do with strategies.Chakra is just a weapon it's only as good as the one who is using it.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke he went 1 tail
    Neji he used the fox
    Pain he went 8/9 tails.

Both Sasuke and Naruto are majorly powerful for no actual reason of there own but gifts from family members. -_-'
    Naruto didn't use the foxes chakra when he fought against kabuto during the fight between oro j man and tsunade.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kisha716 View Post
    Naruto didn't use the foxes chakra when he fought against kabuto during the fight between oro j man and tsunade.
    Naruto 167 page 17 | One Manga

Fox eye bottom right

lol

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He did use the fox's chakra but he never let the fox win a battle for him or even completely take control of him after the fight with orochimaru until the pain battle.He won the battles because of his strategies,his will,his determination unlike sasuke who would be dead if it wasn't for karin or jugo or suigetsu or madara.Using the chakra of the fox is a whole different story than letting the fox fight for you.Letting it fight for you it's a guaranteed victory naruto knew it but he prefered to risk it and use his own power(i don't mean chakra i mean will power and determination)instead of hurting his comrades.Sasuke unlike him was always depended on others when he was fighting.Using chakra has nthing to do with strategies.Chakra is just a weapon it's only as good as the one who is using it.
    Learn the word "involved" and its meaning and reply then.

Because youre exxagerating my points.

you seem to think when i say "used the fox" that he HAS to go mental rampage

As soon as his eyes go fox like he is getting fox help, therefore the fox is INVOLVED.

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto 167 page 17 | One Manga

Fox eye bottom right

lol

Let's say naruto is using the fox's chakra which naruto character doesn't have a special power no one else has it?

lee->amazing taijutsu
    neji+hinata-->byakugan
    sasuke-->sharingan
    kiba-->beast jutsus
    choji-->that giant trasfrormation thing
    ino-->mind control and so on.

What matters is how each character uses his power if naruto didn't have the fox and had the sharingan and kishi made sasuke being an evil jinchuriki he would surpass everybody because of his character.How a character uses his power is how he becomes stronger and not by just having a power.In other words sasuke has a great power but he doesn's know how to use it(he is even going blind),naruto on the other hand doesn't want to use it because he prefers his own power and his own power is his ninja way never to give up.

i just made a theory naruto basically has 2 powers the fox's power and his determination right?

Last edited by rsensuriken; 02-06-2010 at 09:47 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You cant compare the fox to choujis giant tech or lees fast (for a genin) taijutsu.

Thats pants on head retarded.

My point is Naruto has a massive advantage with fox chakra.

Had he not had the fox hes lose EVERY fight, because every fight he has HAD to use fox chakra.

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You cant compare the fox to choujis giant tech or lees fast (for a genin) taijutsu.

Thats pants on head retarded.

My point is Naruto has a massive advantage with fox chakra.

Had he not had the fox hes lose EVERY fight, because every fight he has HAD to use fox chakra.

You don't understand what I'm saying.Naruto is winning not because of the chakra but because of his character that's what kishi is trying to send through all this(never give up).The fox's chakra is a power just like any power if you don't know how to use it it's useless and for naruto it is useless since what he gains is just a chakra reservoir and a healing ability he can't use it to fight because it can take control over him and harm those he cares about.In other words what he gained from it it's a reason to train and become strong so that he won't depend on it.

Last edited by rsensuriken; 02-06-2010 at 09:56 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You don't understand what I'm saying.Naruto is winning not because of the chakra but because of his character that's what kishi is trying to send through all this(never give up).The fox's chakra is a power just like any power if you don't know how to use it it's useless.
    He doesnt know how to properly use it, thats why he goes on a rampage when using too much of it lol.

Thats why nearly every Naruto fan wants KB to train Naruto to use it properly.

And its not useless if you dont know how to use it, Narutos ass has been saved due to kyuubi loads of times but he didnt have full control

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He doesnt know how to properly use it, thats why he goes on a rampage when using too much of it lol.

Thats why nearly every Naruto fan wants KB to train Naruto to use it properly.

And its not useless if you dont know how to use it, Narutos ass has been saved due to kyuubi loads of times but he didnt have full control

Anyway i respect your opinion and i believe in it to a point wished i could stay but it's time to sleep here (goodnight).

One last thing,does anyone believe that danzou had time to use the Izanagi and all that was fake?After all madara must have used it and tricked everybody that he was dead maybe he 'll come out after a couple of days and take control of konoha while kakashi,or tsunade if she wakes up are away but this time he won't have the sharingans.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

-_-'

I was right

ok so he's used a bit of its chakra every fight, big deal? he hasn't won them BECAUSE of them, they only aided him. The early fights, yeah the fox did everything. But since the death of jiraiya, Naruto has become somewhat more strategic, not to say smarter.

The majority of his wins were not attributed to the fact he used some kyuubi chakra.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke he went 1 tail
    Neji he used the fox
    Pain he went 8/9 tails.

His Fight against Kakashi both in the beginning and after the time skip...lol and I guess you're right even though it was only for one little frame.

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~

You can`t really blame Naruto for using the Fox`s Chacra and say that he wins because of it. Its just Chacra. Thats like Saying: Kisame would beat Kakashi because of his huge among of Chacra.

As long as Naruto doesn`t go "Tail mode" it doesn`t count as using the fox.

In the Naruto world almost everyone has an "advantage". Kisame his sword, Sarutobi his pipe-line(or whatever), Minato his FTG jutsu. I don`t even get why you bother saying that he even "uses" the fox? What`s the big deal. Everyone are using something!

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Karin isnt necesarily dead, fyi based on where she fell she wasnt caught in danzo's trap as well.
    -If Sasuke killed Karin and dosent have a better more useful replacment its an epic fail by kishi(Sasuke did say he had other options at the begining tho)
    -I think its rediculous that the second died simply becuz he was out nembered even if it is by ppl of thunder village(his weakness).He can summon alot of water giving him self advantage by changing the battlefield and controlling it so i dont get how sumtin like 20 below kage lvl ninjas could kill him.

Maybe we'll c sasuke wit a new team member.btw i wonder wat jugo and suigetsu are up to.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wait what kind of bad argument is that.. so what if naruto used nintails against neji, neji was at a high lvl of combat for his age becuz of byakugan.He was untouchable thnx to kaiten.Naruto caught him totaly off guard but becuz of that powerful ability he went untouched.If naruto had rasengan then he wouldnt have had to use the fox, he wud jus use rasengan to counter kaiten posibly creating the same explosion which led to his victory and neji wud have been mega owned if naruto summoned gamma bunta when he realised neji was untouchable.Haku had a kekaigenkai which owned even jounin lvl shinobi(as stated by zabuza) so enough said.Gaara constantly used his tailed beast so wats ur point,besides it was never revealed that naruto used the fox for the summon (altho that might be the case) either way garra spammed his biju while naruto only used his twice in that fight.The Orochimaru fight is not even important cuz it was never resolved and naruto didnt go fox mode intentionaly, he just got pissed.In the pain fight the 8/9 tails had nothing to do with his victory, he beat god realm in one on one, he simply outsmarted nagato(dont say the fox tired out pain cuz naruto came straight from training and had to kill 5 bodies then the fox mode injures him as well and pain dosent get tired as the bodies are dead, as long as they get chakra from nagato they are good to go.)

Last edited by kydo; 02-07-2010 at 01:41 AM.

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kydo View Post
    Karin isnt necesarily dead, fyi based on where she fell she wasnt caught in danzo's trap as well.
    -If Sasuke killed Karin and dosent have a better more useful replacment its an epic fail by kishi(Sasuke did say he had other options at the begining tho)
    -I think its rediculous that the second died simply becuz he was out nembered even if it is by ppl of thunder village(his weakness).He can summon alot of water giving him self advantage by changing the battlefield and controlling it so i dont get how sumtin like 20 below kage lvl ninjas could kill him.

Maybe we'll c sasuke wit a new team member.btw i wonder wat jugo and suigetsu are up to.
    well, kumogakure's force name that was mentioned would have benn agreat like anbu root or something, & who knows later in the manga it is revealed that present kage of kumogakure was also in that force, just a thought, but its sure they were powerful

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto the Toad Sanin View Post
    Long Term Prediction:

483-493: Sakura is stopped by Kakashi, sasuke leaves, Tobi gets shisuis sharingan. Kakshi is made hokage, Sai's seal vanishes. Tsunade is pronounced dead, funeral chapter where naruto has a thoughts on life. Akatsuki scene, new members, madara re iterates plans, one guy has a rinnengan or something delightfully sinister. Sasuke says he will destroy konoha. It is revealed that madara has mangekyou again due to having two sharingan again. (flash to see he used izanagi on other eye when fighting harishima).
    The forth shinobi war is announced. Kisame is confirmed dead. Oro-kabuto is seen interigating, JUGO AND SUIGETSU. He finds danzo's sealed body remains. He is now completely oro. he wants to find sasuke. Raikage arrives in Konoha with Bee

493 - 508: Probably the last chapters of part 2. Sasuke comes for bee. Fails, fights naruto, kills elders. Sakira realises she still loves sasuke. Sas leaves. Oro appears behind sasuke back at akatsuki base. Madara gets Killer Bee.
    Raikage is told by bee in his dting words to train naruto in Bijuu jutsu.
    Naruto learns about madara and history.
    (flashback) After Sasuke kills elders,

Itachi reveals to him in dream that Madara tried to convince the Uchihas to fight konoha, when they refused, he blackmailed itachi into killing shisui, using his sharingan, madara convinces danzou that the uchihas are gonna revolt. Danzo is gien the shiuis sharingan in order to convince the third. Danzo honestly thinks the uchihas are going to revolt.
    Itachi does the massacre to make sure sasuke lives. Danzo finds out it is all madaras plan. But is forced to keep his mouth shut as he has now got the sharingans in his arm. He would lose power if people think the massacre was his idea. so he keeps quiet for himself and konoha.
    Itachi keeps an eye on madara to make sure he doesnt destroy konoha. Finally he reveals Madara will destroy kohaha due to his grudge, and If there ever will be peace sas must kill Madara. When sas aks why he didnt say this before. Itachi says he hoped that he wouldnt have to live a life of revenge and that naruto would do it, but he realised naruto needs help. Sasuke doesnt want to return to konoha so he is going to kill madara on his own, he is still unsure. Itachi reveals he implanrted his sharingan into sasuke oin the day of their battle, sasuke unlocks EMS. Naruto trains in Kyuubi and sage art with E the raikage.

Sasuke leaves akatsuki after killing orochimaru with EMS. end of part 2

Probably a Madara Gaiden, and we learn about new members of akatsuki.

Feed back would be cool. Unlikely but I want it to happen, if something doesnt mae sense, tell me and I will explain my point of view.

Peace Out:D

vs. FTW

FTW

FTW

i think all you wrote make sense but for me there is more about the fight Naruto/Sasuke... because of the curse of hatred in the clan Uchiha about which Madara spoke
    For me this is a important turn of event and there more to see

NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 462 - Page 11

The shisuis eyes and this ability to change/influence mind will probably make Sasuke do what Madara have in mind. take out the free will of Sasuke after he discover madara and his implication in the massacre of the Uchiha.

NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 404 - Page 17

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ah yes.
    Good Times

-Joey

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Now in the present it does not matter whether Naruto used the kyuubi in the past or not. Fight after fight he has been learning how to become stronger without the fox's help, the fight with Pain, for the most part, is proof. Don't forget that the reason Naruto was unable to efficiently control chakra at the beginning of the series is because the kyuubi's chakra interfered with the natural flow of his own chakra, something that was said by Jiraiya. If anything, the kyuubi in some ways has been a disadvantage to Naruto. He would have probably started off as a better ninja and not a loser if he had not have the kyuubi. Therefore, you can not blame him for using it. In regards to Danzo, he did not care about his village as much as he claimed to do. If he had, he would not have stayed hidden and allowed Konoha to be obliterated when Pain attack. At the very least, he was a traitor...