32 32.00%
Page 3 of 9 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 481 Discussion and 482 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    And about the 2nd Hokage. As someone else said. Imagine those 20 ninjas being Deidara, Sasori, Kakuzu, Kisame, etc. level? No wonder he wouldn`t stand a chance:-/ I don`t think anyone else would either. I remember reading that he died in battle like the first. This was proboly it, since he told Sarutobi to become the next Hokage.
    Correction: The ambush was from Kumogakure-nin, aka Raikage and Bee's village, not Akatsuki ninjas.

But I do agree ... definitely a death sentence for any Hokage (well maybe not the 4th! )

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by justincutrer View Post
    lol u right abt the sakura being the burden. I knw this is a bit FAAAARRRR fetch, but i always had a feeling (or desire) that the show would come down to Naruto and Sasuke fighting but in the end, neither of them would b able to kill each other. Naruto would have the upper hand and the village would be screaming behind him saying kill sasuke, but he would refuse. Then he would escape with Sasuke, and they would become infamous rogue ninjas until the nxt part of Naruto when everyones grown up. lol that would be beast!

and also, i think if Naruto and Sasuke fight right now, Sasuke would destroy Naruto, even in extended sage mode. He will need to learn another beast jutsu in order for this fight to b interesting.

But i think Naruto will learn the 4th's teleportation jutsu and master it to a point the fourth couldn't (like he did with the rasengan). which will make him a suitable match for Madara. Now THAT would b a beast fight to watch.
    lol naruto and sasuke against the world? That would definately create some funny moments.But on a serious note he will have to choose between an old friend and he safety of the village. I can already see all the flashbacks naruto will have of sasuke when he was a kid.

I agree that sasuke got the upperhand right now but hopefully naruto will get a lot of screentime now and we will see him train,train to perfect his sage mode and create new powerful jutsus.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroi Honoo View Post
    Discussion: I was very disappointed with this chapter but when I had some time to think it over I wasnt as much. This chapter shows a little bit of Danzous past and how/when he first snapped. Take a look below:

NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 481 - Page 10
    Here we can see where Danzou gradually began to slip into insanity and how he was never the same.

I will admit that Danzou at childhood was good but when Hiruzen was told that he would be the next Hokage its as if his psyche could not cope with Tobiramas choice and is where he started to lose his scruples. Ever since then, he grew to become this current Danzou. I dont understand how people are now are actually saying that Danzou is good just because we get a glimpse of his past. What this showed was simply the origin of how he became a lunatic. Danzou simply wanted to be the Hokage and was why he founded Root.

Although, it is like he himself did not know right from wrong thus would be running as Hokage sacrificing innocent people if it furthered his ideals (this is evident when he killed Kousuke and welcomed Akatsuki to destroy the village Tsunade/villagers so that he could become the new Hokage). I honestly didnt think that Sasuke would have wounded Karin as she has helped him the most. Although, this is simply revealing how demented he is becoming through every battle he has faced. I dont think that he is evil but has rather stepped into insanity and since he has that mind set of achieving vengeance anybody in his way will be dealt with and in his logic; Karin was becoming more of a burden. The reason why I say that he is not evil is because of the emotional Amaterasu that was unleashed as a way to protect them seeing as how he saw his former team in Taka.

In my opinion I do not believe that he simply tore his feelings at the seams but simply is transcending further into lunacy. Although, I am displeased with the way Kishi is depicting Sasuke. I mean his morals and ideals were not at all this way. He could have killed Naruto for Mangekyou way back when and decided against it and has tried the best he could to spare the lives he has come in contact with through his path of vengeance and now suddenly Kishi has Sasuke harm Karin who he grew to care about and who has healed him at times. It just doesnt make a bit of sense.

Anyways >.> I think that it is safe to assume that Karin (who could have still been alive as it is still undetermined whether or not the wound inflicted by Sasuke was fatal) was sucked into that final juin of Danzous due to her body no longer bing visible next to the old mans body. What is Sakura thinking attempting to reach Sasuke alone? It does appear that she isnt thinking with her mind but rather her heart.

Prediction: Madara will take Shisuis eye since there is no longer anything to stop him, I suppose. Sasukes mentality is shattered even more so than Madara/Nagato and because of this it is possible for Madara to finally manipulate him to his desire. It seems as though due to Sai, the team will arrive late as Madara/Sasuke take their leave but if somehow they make it in time will Sasuke be forced to immobilize/kill Sakura if she became a path blocker? Or will Madara impatiently suck him up? If Sasuke does the unthinkable and kills Sakura I do believe that it will not stop Naruto from bringing him back or else the manga plot and Naruto will have failed in my opinion.

About Naruto; is he still collapsed? It is possible as he hasnt been shown yet but has Yamato taken Naruto back to Konoha? Or do they still remain in Tetsu no Kuni? I wonder what will happen when Naruto awakes. I also wonder what is going on with Kabumaru and Anko/ANBU Root members. Will the juin placed by Danzou on all of the Root members disappear due to his death? Or will it remain as his way of taking his secrets to the grave?
    I agree with hings that of alot of things that you have said but the reason that saskue has complete changed to kill is because he foundout all the hatered he carried so long against his brother was wrong. That would change
    anyone now we see why itachi was so set on never having saskue and madara meet. Because like itachi said to naruo saskue can easily be persuaded

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by David Walker View Post
    i quite liked it actually.

plot advancement = a good thing

sasuke is know confirmed as douche-bag status for having chidori'd karin despite the number of times she saved his ass...

sakura's plan is a bit silly lol...you do think she'd realise that since sai can grab her arm and stop her sneak sleep-attacking the team she doesnt stand a chance against sasuke+tobi/madara

still danzo's dead. that moron that talks in the first person as him can stfu now

still no naruto though
    Can you please stfu? Im not going to leave anytime soon. No matter that im dead or not, i will stay there. IN YOUR FACE SASUKE FANBOYS.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good Chapter. Man Danzo was kick ass. Pretty cool way to die if I say so myself.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Personally I thought this chapter was really good, it allowed the story to start moving again and gave a proper insight into Danzo, altering his body due to his feelings of inadequacy.
    My main problem with the chapter was the implied death of the second hokage against twenty men. Granted they were master bounty hunters, and for all we know he managed to defeat all of them sacrificing himself, it still seems like a poor way to die.
    I also hate Sakura's quest to find and kill Sasuke, someone mentioned earlier that if Sai can stop her plan as easily as that how is she going to defeat Sasuke and Madara, I guess it has to be done for the sake of the story but its still a pointless vendetta. However I'm looking forward to seeing Lee kick some sense into Sasuke :D

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Awesome chapter! Danzo died as a true shinobi i hope that while sasuke heads for konoha, he wud meet sakura on the way and they should battle. it wud be interesting to see the two confront each other. also i cant believe sakura plans to fight sasuke alone. it wud be better if she wud go with lee and kiba. She doesn't even stand a chance now since sasuke is more evil and he wouldnt hestiate to kill her.

Last edited by xBreak; 02-04-2010 at 10:22 PM.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuquan View Post
    Weird enough, I liked this manga.

It showed Danzou's loving side towards him dying for his village and trying to surpass his friend who became Hokage. Looks like all that talk he made about, 'it was for the better of konoha and etc' he meant it from the bottom of his heart.

This chapter made me feel sorry for Danzou and having sympathy for him,
    but oh boy did he look cool when he was young.

This manga also showed how a *****z0r Sasuke really is, I hope that prick gets sacrificed by Tobi...

Sakura? Wow, Kishi needs to put that idiot into a mental health status,
    she already suffers retardation so maybe she should also be paralyzed?

Overall, loved seeing the 2nd Hokage, Danzou and Hiruzen when they were young.
    I totally agree to wat u all said

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecchidaime View Post
    BTW sakura is such an enoyance, i wish she dies and does not appear anymore, she is just stealing interesting pages in which we could see more cool stuff -.-
    Agreed

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by bam06005 View Post
    Correction: The ambush was from Kumogakure-nin, aka Raikage and Bee's village, not Akatsuki ninjas.

But I do agree ... definitely a death sentence for any Hokage (well maybe not the 4th! )
    Can you please read someone's post before you quote it and tell them why they're wrong? Ruler Michael at no point said Tobirama was attacked by Akatsuki.

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Legendary Sage of Konoha's
    Series Finale will arrive 24th
    of July!!

Looks like i`m not the only one who have over-seen a "huge" plot:
    Naruto 481 page 01 | One Manga

Look... Danzo`s last name is Shimura!. I guees many like me have been wondering what his last name was. If he was a senju or even related to Tsunade.
    Can`t really say that Shimura rings any bell
    Any thoughts about that fact?

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by Kisuke Kakashi View Post
    Can you please read someone's post before you quote it and tell them why they're wrong? Ruler Michael at no point said Tobirama was attacked by Akatsuki.
    I didn`t event noticed that he tought that i meant that Akatsuki attacked him
    Thanks for pointing out

Last edited by Michael92; 02-04-2010 at 11:49 PM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Overall, I thought it was a good chapter. The flash back and comparison made between Danzo and Hiruzen was pretty cool.

But, honestly, I will be happy when a better quality translation is made.

Also, am I the only one that noticed Akamaru (a dog) meowed?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by midow View Post
    did u guys noticed if tobi doesn't has a right arm anymore??
    maybe torune crushed it..or maybe i'm wrong???
    yeah remember when Fu used the parasitic bugs on Madara's arm just before he was sucked into the space/time jutsu... Madara said something like, "You got me/You're pretty good," and he chopped of his arm, like when Raikage chopped his off after it was caught by Amaterasu

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hello Im new ...
    Nice Chapter after all i luv it but did anyone reconize that Kagami Uchia got the MS ? and not just the MS its the same MS Kakashi use 2 have ....watch closely ! what do you think about that ....sry for bad english greetings to all of you =)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Akamaru meowing made my day.
    The translations seemed kinda off...>.> Like the manga's name mistake for instance.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

imo, karin is gone, danzo took her with him.. what if all root anbu has same jutsu like when they die, explosion of blood and it will take u too. theyll be more dangerous.

konoha shinobis will be late again, thanks to sakura...hehehe

did sasuke know that konoha was destroyed by pain? if he will going to kill the elders including other shinobi after they were being revived by nagato, then nagato is more "nicer"?? or sasuke is "eviler" than nagato??

Last edited by naturo9; 02-05-2010 at 01:52 AM. Reason: addded some info....

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dont know if this has been said, but do I smell a showdown between Sauske and Naruto. Sauske says Konoha is next, Naruto is passed out and heading towards Konoha. Would be awesome to see a showdown between them two with the whole village watching. As soon as Naruto is about to whoop some ass, Madara steps in and warps him somewhere else, Sauske will pout and Naruto and Sauske will fight again some other time. I think something like that needs to happened to see where Naruto stands against Sauske.

I really dont think this will happened at all but it would seem pretty. I wonder if Tsunade will wake up soon, what about 8 tails??? Maybe the Raikage tells his bro to train Naruto so that they both become strong to go against Madara and the rest of the bijuu...

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuquan View Post
    Weird enough, I liked this manga.

It showed Danzou's loving side towards him dying for his village and trying to surpass his friend who became Hokage. Looks like all that talk he made about, 'it was for the better of konoha and etc' he meant it from the bottom of his heart.

This chapter made me feel sorry for Danzou and having sympathy for him,
    but oh boy did he look cool when he was young.

This manga also showed how a *****z0r Sasuke really is, I hope that prick gets sacrificed by Tobi...

Sakura? Wow, Kishi needs to put that idiot into a mental health status,
    she already suffers retardation so maybe she should also be paralyzed?

Overall, loved seeing the 2nd Hokage, Danzou and Hiruzen when they were young.
    Totally agree with you.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I like this chapter!!!!!!!!!! Finally danzo died!!! Man I wonder what happened to tsunade???? I hope that the neaxt chapter gonna be awsome toooo!!!!

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Zurita210 View Post
    Dont know if this has been said, but do I smell a showdown between Sauske and Naruto. Sauske says Konoha is next, Naruto is passed out and heading towards Konoha. Would be awesome to see a showdown between them two with the whole village watching. As soon as Naruto is about to whoop some ass, Madara steps in and warps him somewhere else, Sauske will pout and Naruto and Sauske will fight again some other time. I think something like that needs to happened to see where Naruto stands against Sauske.

I really dont think this will happened at all but it would seem pretty. I wonder if Tsunade will wake up soon, what about 8 tails??? Maybe the Raikage tells his bro to train Naruto so that they both become strong to go against Madara and the rest of the bijuu...
    I totally agree with you!!! if itz goona happen like this, it will be super awsome

Monster of the Hidden Mist 7thElement's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

In the words of Sai, "Shit's about to get real." Lmao, what a translation?

Awesome chapter. The flashbacks made me think differently of Danzo and see that there is more to him than I thought.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    What happens if you're scared
    half to death twice?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    Danzo... NOOOOO!!!.. I can`t say that i`m not feeling sorry for him. That was an epic last speech.
    RIP Danzo I never really cared for his character, but at least he did the right thing in the end. A true shinnobi

I actually enjoyed this chapter. The best one since the Pein arc.

Just a wild guess. Maybe Sasuke is deceiving Madara making him believe that he killed Karin to please him? From the looks of it, he pirced her right through her body below the neck, but maybe he somewhat avoided a lethal wound, and that he didn`t need her anymore and instead of killing her, making her pass out. If so. Then he`s not so evil after all, and Naruto still got a chance of "saving" him And Sakura and co. or Kakashi and co. will find her and find out that Sasuke and Madara is going after Konoha.

Did you guys see how cold Sasuke was btw? Like: Madara: phju! We avoided death! Sasuke: Konoha next! Whats up with that? Like he didn`t care that he almost died

And about the 2nd Hokage. As someone else said. Imagine those 20 ninjas being Deidara, Sasori, Kakuzu, Kisame, etc. level? No wonder he wouldn`t stand a chance:-/ I don`t think anyone else would either. I remember reading that he died in battle like the first. This was proboly it, since he told Sarutobi to become the next Hokage.

Two more things crossed my mind too. What if the real Sai is actually with Kakashi? That would have been awsome seeing Sakura punch him out only to find out that it was a Bunshin. And since Sai knows the localation of Sasuke and Madara, maybe Kakashi and he will arrive there first? And then Sakura and co. will meet up with them there

Lastly. My guees is that Kakashi and Yamato agreed on that he and Sai would go after Sasuke and Yamato would take Naruto back to the village. And while Kakashi, Sakura and the rest decide to go back to Konoha...

Naruto will wake up on Yamato`s back and then they would suddenly run into Sasuke and Madara That would have been awsome. Cause then the roles would have change from last time they meet, when Naruto was exhaused. This time it will be Sasuke:D
    Meh, only part that won't work out is your Karin theory. Karin seemed to have indeed taken a fatal wound. Also, if that wound didn't kill her, then Danzou's jutsu would have, as she was unable to escape and Sasuke and Madara fled without grabbing her. Dead or Alive, she is now stuck in Danzou's corpse, we will no longer see Karin in the series.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    What happens if you're scared
    half to death twice?

Well it looks like, to me, that Sasuke is going to replace Madara. I'm sure later on, once Sasuke is practicly blind, he'll take Itachi's eyes and still fight along Madara untill they possess the Juubi, in which Sasuke will kill Madara, taking the power to himself. I have no idea though how Naruto will possibly beat him if Naruto someone survives even though the 9-tails might be extracted. Sasuke with EMS and being the jinchurikki of the Juubi vs Sage Naruto? This looks like the path Kishi is taking us down, but I honestly have no idea how Naruto will pull off beating Sasuke... Sasuke is becoming to overpowered... -.-

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

its good that Danzo's role is dead.
    Now, I would like to see how Sasuke deal with the rest of the Konoha people.

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 7thElement View Post
    In the words of Sai, "Shit's about to get real." Lmao, what a translation?

Awesome chapter. The flashbacks made me think differently of Danzo and see that there is more to him than I thought.
    i agree dude, i think all of his roots are really deep in konoha