Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke Gains Kakashi/Danzou Sharingans

Hey. i was reading this prediction earlier for manga 481 and in the prediction i read something interesting. i read madara stating that sasuke is getting blind and for him to get EMS. sasuke said he isnt taking itachis eyes and den madara stated that he wasnt talking bout itachis eyes. he said kakashi MS has alot of power to it now.

now a prediction i could see. sasuke could take danzou/shisui sharingan and kakashi to gain his EMS. also it would kinda make sauske over powered if he did gain the mind control from shisui eye and then tht vortex suck in thing from kakashi untop of ama. tysum. susanoo. y i think this i recall reading kishi interview and him saying kakashi is gonna have a big role this yr. and so y not teacher vs student .... lightening vs lightening .... sharingan vs sharingan .... kakashi vs sasuke. jus a prediction i know there r ways that seem this could be possible but there are alot of other things that make this not possible or atleast i know most the ppl on this forum can prove this wrong. but all im saying is could be intresting....

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Sasuke Gains Kakashi/Danzou Sharingans

well, it will be interesting if somehow Kakashi find a way & save himself or defeats sasuke...............well, this is not gonna happen so.........& ya those blogspot predictions sucks dude.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it would be major lol if Kakashi defeats Sasuke

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I thought the eye transplant could only be done between brothers... so I dont think its likely that he will take Kakashi's eye, and even so he will be blind the other eye and wouldnt be able to use Susanoo

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by parampam View Post
    I thought the eye transplant could only be done between brothers... so I dont think its likely that he will take Kakashi's eye, and even so he will be blind the other eye and wouldnt be able to use Susanoo
    Yeah, One gains EMS only when transplants his clan (like brothers) eyes only.

Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well Sasuke could be related to Obito somehow...lol

Anyway, I think they made the whole brothers thing because it was convenient and not necessarily necessary. Na' mean? Like there's all that competition, naturally, between brothers so once one overtakes the other he could take his eyes. Idk... But Madara is the only one to awaken the EMS anyway so i don't understand why he made it seem like this happens all the time because it was only once otherwise we'd have heard of more unstoppable unkillable haxx ppl besides Madara.

@ the OP, yeah that is def interesting... You're right that there are many things to disprove it but its still fun to think about. I think Kakashi is gonna play a major part because he's basically the next Hokage but I'm pretty sure he's gonna stay active and not sit behind a desk. If someone had an interest in his eye it would be funny lol how many times can you transplant a Sharingan...

Last edited by Blizzard589; 02-02-2010 at 03:35 PM.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He is a MF he may do that no doubt in that?

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MS Itachi View Post
    Hey. i was reading this prediction earlier for manga 481 and in the prediction i read something interesting. i read madara stating that sasuke is getting blind and for him to get EMS. sasuke said he isnt taking itachis eyes and den madara stated that he wasnt talking bout itachis eyes. he said kakashi MS has alot of power to it now.

now a prediction i could see. sasuke could take danzou/shisui sharingan and kakashi to gain his EMS. also it would kinda make sauske over powered if he did gain the mind control from shisui eye and then tht vortex suck in thing from kakashi untop of ama. tysum. susanoo. y i think this i recall reading kishi interview and him saying kakashi is gonna have a big role this yr. and so y not teacher vs student .... lightening vs lightening .... sharingan vs sharingan .... kakashi vs sasuke. jus a prediction i know there r ways that seem this could be possible but there are alot of other things that make this not possible or atleast i know most the ppl on this forum can prove this wrong. but all im saying is could be intresting....
    Dude. Ever since Itachi revealed that putting another Sharingan in your sockets can upgrade yours, all of a sudden everyone thinks that everyones Sharingans are going to get stolen. All these busted "Sasuke takes Madaras eyes" theories. If Sasuke takes ANYBODIES eyes it will be Itachis. WHY would he have one eye of Shisuis, and one of Kakashis? Imagine how retarded two different designs would look.

Seriously...I thought MY imagination was rampant...

People are too excited to see overpowered anime characters nowadays.

Kishi said that it took too much time to draw Sasuke in his final exams chunin outfit. Does this sound like a man who would spend extra time drawing eye designs?

Last edited by eyesofthekyuubi44; 02-02-2010 at 05:36 PM.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    Dude. Ever since Itachi revealed that putting another Sharingan in your sockets can upgrade yours, all of a sudden everyone thinks that everyones Sharingans are going to get stolen. All these busted "Sasuke takes Madaras eyes" theories. If Sasuke takes ANYBODIES eyes it will be Itachis. WHY would he have one eye of Shisuis, and one of Kakashis? Imagine how retarded two different designs would look.

Seriously...I thought MY imagination was rampant...

People are too excited to see overpowered anime characters nowadays.

Kishi said that it took too much time to draw Sasuke in his final exams chunin outfit. Does this sound like a man who would spend extra time drawing eye designs?
    dude. this is where u getting things mixed up now. a few yrs bck when tobi was not introduced if ppl said madara was alive they would be wack ppl will be saying things like no and etc. 10 tailed beast who knew bout that? if anyone made a theory or prediction on that before it was revealed everyone would be like what r u talking bout. danzou we knew he had shushi eye but who knew bout his arm having all those sharingans or the wood element if anyone said something bout that a few yrs bck same shit.

im not saying this is true. basically all i said was what if? prediction? i know those blog spoilers r wack. but we see how sasuke is and he doesnt want itachis eye. if he could resort to other eyes he would. its anime anything is possible. he could resort to itachis eye not saying he wont but as of right now he isnt. and kishi said he was giving kakashi a big role this yr so something like that happening i dunt know. also look at sasuke MS. everyone elses has 3 dots except when madara gained EMS he had 6. saske has 6. so seeing him wit 2 different eyes wouldnt be much also danzou jus has reg. sharingan so its not even forsure if that will make a design. once again PREDICTION. i know there are tons out there wouldnt hurt t discuss more

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MS Itachi View Post
    dude. this is where u getting things mixed up now. a few yrs bck when tobi was not introduced if ppl said madara was alive they would be wack ppl will be saying things like no and etc. 10 tailed beast who knew bout that? if anyone made a theory or prediction on that before it was revealed everyone would be like what r u talking bout. danzou we knew he had shushi eye but who knew bout his arm having all those sharingans or the wood element if anyone said something bout that a few yrs bck same shit.

im not saying this is true. basically all i said was what if? prediction? i know those blog spoilers r wack. but we see how sasuke is and he doesnt want itachis eye. if he could resort to other eyes he would. its anime anything is possible. he could resort to itachis eye not saying he wont but as of right now he isnt. and kishi said he was giving kakashi a big role this yr so something like that happening i dunt know. also look at sasuke MS. everyone elses has 3 dots except when madara gained EMS he had 6. saske has 6. so seeing him wit 2 different eyes wouldnt be much also danzou jus has reg. sharingan so its not even forsure if that will make a design. once again PREDICTION. i know there are tons out there wouldnt hurt t discuss more
    Well personally I think those predictions are made by those who love those overpowered video game characters and think adding too much stuff to them is cool.
    I never said a theory isn't a theory, I'm just saying that I don't think it's likely to happen.
    All I'm saying is that when Itachi said to Sasuke that eye transplants give you power, everyone started saying "what if Sasuke took Itachis eyes?" "No, I think Sasuke will cook Itachi's eyes, eat them, and steal Madaras to get DOUBLE EMS."

There is a limit to the ridiculousness. Even if it is anime, Kishi wants people to read it. Since this manga is typically targeted towards teens and maybe young adults, he'd wouldn't want it to become super childish.

Like Izanagi for example made sense. Before Izanagi was explained by Madara, it made sense that Izanagi would be the technique Danzo used to keep alive because of Kishi's tendencies to have eye techniques named after Shinto Gods or whatever they were called.

Plus, why would Sasuke go through all the effort to track down Kakashi and take his eyes? Sasuke may have said he didn't want Itachi's eyes, but we all know Sasuke. Sasuke can't have steak when he could have Filet Mignon. He didn't stay in Konoha to train, he went off to the all powerful Orochimaru. Take that as an example.

Last edited by eyesofthekyuubi44; 02-02-2010 at 07:22 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well you can't gain a Sharingan without being a member of the clan so all eyes could be interchangeable like that. Obito could be from the same clan (like family tree) and Kakashi was able to form MS with it, so that could work. Itachi gained MS from Shisui, but did not take his eye to form EMS because Shisui did not have had MS yet. Danzo ended up taking it and has been using it since?

Soooo Itachi told Sasuke to come before him with MS so he would give him EMS? Man.. so much to consider there. Either holes in the story or there is much more to be revealed.

Also, let's not forget that Danzo probably has a nice stock of eyes saved and I would expect him to experiment with Oro by implanting eyes in other people as well. If Kakashi could form MS, it's possible that others (like Danzo) could too.

Last edited by Senary; 02-02-2010 at 07:53 PM.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I remember Itachi being fairly specific when it came down to how the eye exchange works for MS between clan members.
    I am too lazy to look for it but I remember him saying that the clan had a lot of death caused by people trying (and failing) to obtain the MS.
    I have read some theories about the color being related to compatibility.
    But I guess we will see because he is going to be blind soon if he was already knocking over cups after the 8 Tails fight he going to need a new light its only a matter of time till his MS is sealed.
    Prediction: He has to take Itachi's eyes

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if that happens then the manga is really true fail

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    Well personally I think those predictions are made by those who love those overpowered video game characters and think adding too much stuff to them is cool.
    I never said a theory isn't a theory, I'm just saying that I don't think it's likely to happen.
    All I'm saying is that when Itachi said to Sasuke that eye transplants give you power, everyone started saying "what if Sasuke took Itachis eyes?" "No, I think Sasuke will cook Itachi's eyes, eat them, and steal Madaras to get DOUBLE EMS."

There is a limit to the ridiculousness. Even if it is anime, Kishi wants people to read it. Since this manga is typically targeted towards teens and maybe young adults, he'd wouldn't want it to become super childish.

Like Izanagi for example made sense. Before Izanagi was explained by Madara, it made sense that Izanagi would be the technique Danzo used to keep alive because of Kishi's tendencies to have eye techniques named after Shinto Gods or whatever they were called.

Plus, why would Sasuke go through all the effort to track down Kakashi and take his eyes? Sasuke may have said he didn't want Itachi's eyes, but we all know Sasuke. Sasuke can't have steak when he could have Filet Mignon. He didn't stay in Konoha to train, he went off to the all powerful Orochimaru. Take that as an example.
    lol. well theres theories in everyone. u want examples look at way back in naruto so much that has happened no one ever thought wouldve happened. no one except ppl to be OP but come on sasuke/naurto there battles gonna have to be huge n im pretty sure the stuff they learned now is jus gonna be used in the start of the battle.

there r tons of OP character and power we have seen in the manga so far. some ppl would find alot of things a so called FAIL but alot of ppl think its a PASS. i respect ur opinions on thinking its not gonna happen but i did state in the first post there will be ppl who dunt agree wit it.

u say ever since itachi said those stuff bout eyes/sharingan/implants ppl start thinking crazy. but kishi set to for ppl to think like that and have crazy theories he maybe out of the 1000 thoeries created that one of few of em could be correct.

look at kisame. how disappointing was that sooo many ppl said he was more powerful then itachi. so much hype bout him. he lost in bout 3 chapters. now Killer Bee wit the jin. that he owns all his sword tech. and now samehada how OP will he be?? im not trying to prove what im saying is right. but the way u say that ppl come up wit some ridiculous thoughts. kishi made this for ppl to have thoughts bout.

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No..that won't happen, but I'm sure that kakashi would just chop off Sasuke's head and feed it to his own amaterasu ( MOAR liek emoterasu ammirite guyz? )

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    No..that won't happen, but I'm sure that kakashi would just chop off Sasuke's head and feed it to his own amaterasu ( MOAR liek emoterasu ammirite guyz? )
    that would be interesting. only brothers could do the transplant ( as the guy before me said ) like how madara took his brothers eyes out

Status
    Jan 2010
    wherever people say I am, thats where Im not
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well this sure is interesting.... although it would suck if Kakashi died...

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yea if Kakashi dies. I would say a huge part of the manga I liked dies with his character. If he does die it would have to be legit like Itachi or the J-man's death.
    I also don't want to see Kakashi go blind from MS I don't know how Kishi is going to work that out. Even though he rarely uses it. Still there are not enough Sharingans in the narutoverse to get a replacement unless he finds Danzo's secret stash (if it even exists) it is a huge part of his copy ninja rep too. Would ruin his character to lose obito's eye imho.