Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke Vs. Naruto

Well Kishi has said the last fight of the manga will be against Naruto and Sasuke

most likely this will happen when Sasuke goes after the two elders who along with Danzo got Itachi to massacre the Uchiha clan

Now, both charachters are due to get more power ups. What these maybe, we dont know.
    But if we know kishi by now, the outcome of the fight will not be determined by what skill either charachter has, but by the intangibles. IT will be determined by the personalities, events of the past, and flukes that kishi decides to put in.

Here is my take:

neither one will "win" over the other, but naruto will be able to convince sasuke that the path of evil is not the right way to go... so regardless of how much they train etc etc blah blah

what will determine the outcome is not skills, but every little thing that has developed naruto and sasuke to be who they are today.

we saw this with pein... where naruto was able to convince him todo the right thing
    madara said this isnt possible with sasuke, butttttttt
    i think naruto will prove madara wrong

thoughts?

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Sasuke Vs. Naruto

I think that it would be corny for Naruto to convince Sasuke to be "good" again.
    I mean, would that make Naruto look like a little b**** or what? To have the story go like him convincing people to be good again, especially 2 of the most powerful ninja? How can he just convince Sasuke and not loose his ties? I think that Naruto will be forced to make a decision: let Sasuke go again or kill him.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoWind View Post
    I think that it would be corny for Naruto to convince Sasuke to be "good" again.
    I mean, would that make Naruto look like a little b**** or what? To have the story go like him convincing people to be good again, especially 2 of the most powerful ninja? How can he just convince Sasuke and not loose his ties? I think that Naruto will be forced to make a decision: let Sasuke go again or kill him.
    actually it would not be corny, naruto will bring sasuke back and next time skip will be interesting with naruto and sasuke on same side again....

Status
    Jan 2010
    wherever people say I am, thats where Im not
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He will convince Sasuke to be good again, but Sasuke will not be able to come back to the village again. He will become a wonderer like Jiraya, and Sakura will go with him. What happens next everyone knows.

And bout their fight, well, either Naruto is gonna beat Sasuke, or it will be a tie. I dont think that Sasuke will beat Naruto because of the bonds between them...

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Taboo View Post
    He will convince Sasuke to be good again, but Sasuke will not be able to come back to the village again. He will become a wonderer like Jiraya, and Sakura will go with him. What happens next everyone knows.

And bout their fight, well, either Naruto is gonna beat Sasuke, or it will be a tie. I dont think that Sasuke will beat Naruto because of the bonds between them...
    :D only thrue the Kishis dead body LOL

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well its time for Naruto to train and get stronger ultimately both of them will be equal or Naruto will be the underdog as always

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

great responses.

see the thing is throughout the manga, those who have been hungry for power have met their demise because of it. there is a theme that says power does not mean victory. furthermore, its been stated multiple times that naruto's greatest power is to get people to like him. in this regard naruto's greatest challenge... is sasuke. if naruto can make sasuke see the light, then he can convince anyone to stay away from darkness. it his will of fire, he wont give up. i know you kids would like to see naruto win through brute force and all that. and i think he will become alot more stronger... but in the end, victory will not be determined by techniques and moves, but by his charachter

that is the message i think kishi wants the kids to learn.

it is a good one

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto is a underdog by nature, Saskue is the genius by nature. This battle will end with the death of Saskue. Killing Saskue will become the last step for Naruto on his way to adulthood. To kill his best friend was Saskues task to reach power but he couldnt do it. Naruto never wanted to kill Saskue, he wanted to save him from the world of hatred but in the end he will realise that the last thing he can do for Saskue is to kill him, to relief him from this world and the path of darkness he is wandering.
    It will be the last step on his way to become a wise and powerful man. For him the lost of Saskue and the pain he will have to overcome will be his own way of "Nagato". Life and wisdom through overcoming death and pain.

What would be the point if Saskue wins?

Of course there is a possibility of both of em dyin.... will see

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SwissJ View Post
    Naruto is a underdog by nature, Saskue is the genius by nature. This battle will end with the death of Saskue. Killing Saskue will become the last step for Naruto on his way to adulthood. To kill his best friend was Saskues task to reach power but he couldnt do it. Naruto never wanted to kill Saskue, he wanted to save him from the world of hatred but in the end he will realise that the last thing he can do for Saskue is to kill him, to relief him from this world and the path of darkness he is wandering.
    It will be the last step on his way to become a wise and powerful man. For him the lost of Saskue and the pain he will have to overcome will be his own way of "Nagato". Life and wisdom through overcoming death and pain.

What would be the point if Saskue wins?

Of course there is a possibility of both of em dyin.... will see

This is exactly what I am thinking of, which is why I said Naruto "changing" Sasuke would be corny. And to whoever said it wouldn't be corny, and the next timeskip would have them together side by side, Kishi already said the last fight will be Sasuke vs Naruto, and the whole story pretty much revolves around Sasuke's path to darkness and Naruto and companie's distress as well as the added conflicts from Akatsuki. Plus, I'm so sick of Sasuke getting brought back to life and unskilfully defeating opponents and his f**ked up state of mind I would rather him get demolished by Naruto.

Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by toadvenom View Post
    great responses.

see the thing is throughout the manga, those who have been hungry for power have met their demise because of it. there is a theme that says power does not mean victory. furthermore, its been stated multiple times that naruto's greatest power is to get people to like him. in this regard naruto's greatest challenge... is sasuke. if naruto can make sasuke see the light, then he can convince anyone to stay away from darkness. it his will of fire, he wont give up. i know you kids would like to see naruto win through brute force and all that. and i think he will become alot more stronger... but in the end, victory will not be determined by techniques and moves, but by his charachter

that is the message i think kishi wants the kids to learn.

it is a good one
    Well whatever happens it better be a good fight...