Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Sasukes is not Evil

Quote Originally Posted by MayuneSpirit View Post
    Hitler killed himself.
    well we still dont know about that maybe he was killed or he just escaped its not 100% sure that hitler killed himself its just what nazi soldiers said but can you trust them haha...

btw lets talk about sasukes revenge and narutos justice...

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MayuneSpirit View Post
    Hitler killed himself.
    :D owned

Quote Originally Posted by UnknowNinjaName View Post
    well we still dont know about that maybe he was killed or he just escaped its not 100% sure that hitler killed himself its just what nazi soldiers said but can you trust them haha...

btw lets talk about sasukes revenge and narutos justice...
    its very sad if u think that, his body was found, his wifes, children and even dog
    i doubt there was chat between soviets and german soldiers

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Mangekyo View Post
    :D owned

its very sad if u think that, his body was found, his wifes, children and even dog
    i doubt there was chat between soviets and german soldiers
    they are rumors that he had double, which means he could be pretty much alive after ww2

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

they are rumors that he had double, which means he could be pretty much alive after ww2
    there were rumors that Kisame, Itachi is alive tho?

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi and kisame are dead lol, why does everyone keep doubting this lol

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

they were rumors that madara was dead too....

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Dude your an idiot, a guy whose life is based on revenge is evil, havnt you been reading when they say sasuke is in the darkness? I mean seriously think it over
    exactly once u live for revenge your evil especially wen revenge involves killing

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by chopsy16 View Post
    It is true that Sasuke's family was killed, his clan, his parents in front of his eyes.... but the perfect example to understand this is the example of Naruto... Naruto's sensie's, his teachers, frnds villlage, the place whr he was born, everyone was killed and destroyed by pain.... even in front of his eyes, Hinata was almost killed... Naruto was filled with Hate and revenge towards pain... So what path did he choose?? Did he go recklessly kill anyone who came in his way of revenge? He chose to not kill Nagato, understand why pain did all this and in the end decided not to kill him... he changed his own heart despite the hate and in turn changed the heart of pain tooo.... So both Naruto and Sasuke have choosen their paths.. ones light the other is darkness.
    sorry, but there are huge differences between what happened to naruto and what happened to sasuke. sasuke was driven to hatred by his older brother, whereas naruto was told by jiraya that he should search for peace. naruto's friends survived, sasuke was shown two times three days long how his clan and his family was murdered. both are reproducing their education.

i always liked sasuke, because he was not such a standard-08/15-hero, who is just the forgiving messiah, absolutely non-human and still wins because he never is betrayed. he reacts on the slaughter of his family as everybody normal would do: he seeks revenge.

never thought of him really being a bad guy, but since he fought kirabi, he went nuts. he attacked guys who where helpless, left his comrades and even hurt karin who tried to support him through the whole fight. his morals were completely changed after itachi died. so yes, you could say that now he's evil or at least mad.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    sorry, but there are huge differences between what happened to naruto and what happened to sasuke. sasuke was driven to hatred by his older brother, whereas naruto was told by jiraya that he should search for peace. naruto's friends survived, sasuke was shown two times three days long how his clan and his family was murdered. both are reproducing their education.

i always liked sasuke, because he was not such a standard-08/15-hero, who is just the forgiving messiah, absolutely non-human and still wins because he never is betrayed. he reacts on the slaughter of his family as everybody normal would do: he seeks revenge.

never thought of him really being a bad guy, but since he fought kirabi, he went nuts. he attacked guys who where helpless, left his comrades and even hurt karin who tried to support him through the whole fight. his morals were completely changed after itachi died. so yes, you could say that now he's evil or at least mad.
    I completely agree 100% that is exactly the way I fill about Sasuke, but I let the Killer Bee fight go & the other kages got in his way, what he did to Karin thats another story.

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

they didnt want to kill him just capture him ...

saved karin...

looks like he is still alive...
    Okay enough with that "they didn't want to kill him". They knew damn well that ripping the beast from him would kill him. Killer Bee is innocent, and they went to take the 8-tailed beast which wasn't theirs. It was Killer Bees. He was going to die as a result of his capture and they knew that. Therefore Sasuke is evil.

In almost ANY situation, killing someone would make you "evil".

Sasuke also killed a samurai as well. He may have also killed Karin? The girl who told him HOW to defeat Danzo, tracked peoples chakra for him, and was pretty much his ride and die chick.

Sasuke is now evil. Not that it is a bad thing because it adds plot to the story, but he is now evil. He probably has a sliver of light that Naruto is going to broaden somehow. Nothing in the world is 100% evil. Sasuke is about 85% evil.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    Have you had your family murdered?

Yours is the useless post.

Stop acting like some kind of higher person because you follow some cliche comic book rules.

Again i repeat, 99.999% (more likely 100%) of the people here have perfectly simple and easy lives that dont have family members being killed in etc, so its very easy to type behind a computer screen how you wouldnt want revenge.

Its called the french law of "crime of passion"

People who under certain stressful conditions simply lose it and go mental.

Its easy to think rationally when youre nice and warm typing.

Living the real thing is completely different, stop saying sasukes evil because he wants revenge, he is not evil, he is correct, danzou performed genocide to the uchiha people, and sasuke killing him is evil?

what next?

Hitlers killer was evil too?

****ing morons
    Hitler killed himself. Gunshot wound to the head.

Another thing is that Sasuke has the option to let it go.

The Uchiha clan were about to start a war. Also, Itachi killed them. Not Danzo. Itachi had a choice as well, he chose the lesser of two evils I guess. It doesn't matter WHY you kill innocent people, the fact is that you still kill innocent people. Your still evil...in a sense.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Shigure~ View Post
    Useless post much?
    How does killing the ones responsible make you feel better? For the first 5 minutes, yeah. What's next? Jail and/or death sentence. Will that make you happy? Of course, seeking justice is something fair, and absolutely necessary in this case.
    That was a douche thing to say.

Despite what I said in my last posts, revenge is NATURAL. However, it does NOT justify why you do it.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

what if the man you want revenge on, is a much more evil man.. the man who kills him wouldn't be seen as evil..

your whole family was killed by your brother.. then after you kill him, you find out he wasn't behind it.. you've lost everything.. what else is left but revenge? going back to the village where the man you harbor the most hatred toward resides, under his rule??

you can consider him evil, but if any of you were in that situation, you would not give two sh*ts about what anyone thought of you...

of course sacrificing a comrade.. that's crossing the line.. but i don't think he did.. he used his tsukiyomi eye right before he did the chidori blade..

i'm not a fan of sasuke.. he'd been spoon-fed power-ups left and right.. where as people like naruto who nearly lost an arm creating a new jutsu..

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashKID124 View Post
    what if the man you want revenge on, is a much more evil man.. the man who kills him wouldn't be seen as evil..

your whole family was killed by your brother.. then after you kill him, you find out he wasn't behind it.. you've lost everything.. what else is left but revenge? going back to the village where the man you harbor the most hatred toward resides, under his rule??

you can consider him evil, but if any of you were in that situation, you would not give two sh*ts about what anyone thought of you...

of course sacrificing a comrade.. that's crossing the line.. but i don't think he did.. he used his tsukiyomi eye right before he did the chidori blade..

i'm not a fan of sasuke.. he'd been spoon-fed power-ups left and right.. where as people like naruto who nearly lost an arm creating a new jutsu..
    You are right. However it doesn't really change the fact that you are considered evil.

If your cousin's dad killed this little boys parents, and then ten years later the boy grows into a man and takes his revenge and kills your cousin's dad AND your cousin, does that make you evil? In the eyes of the world, we don't care about your past. It helps us empathize with you. But your still evil. Your life problems didnt take away what you did.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    You are right. However it doesn't really change the fact that you are considered evil.

If your cousin's dad killed this little boys parents, and then ten years later the boy grows into a man and takes his revenge and kills your cousin's dad AND your cousin, does that make you evil? In the eyes of the world, we don't care about your past. It helps us empathize with you. But your still evil. Your life problems didnt take away what you did.
    when you kill the cousin, you cross the line between being just and becoming a ruthless murder. and before itachi died sasuke was just, now he's a ruthless murder

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi and kisame are dead lol, why does everyone keep doubting this lol
    amm what? some times u read with ur but or what? :D re-read my quote, than my answer, maybe u get it, couse ur quote doesnt make any sence

hint: I KNOW THEY ARE DEAD jeez

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

amm what? some times u read with ur but or what? :D re-read my quote, than my answer, maybe u get it, couse ur quote doesnt make any sence

hint: I KNOW THEY ARE DEAD jeez
    lol my bad was tired n wasnt reading properly :D

Status
    Jun 2009
    Konohagakure, Hidden Leaf Village, Fire Country
    Post Thanks / Like
    This girl is on Fire! <3

It's regardless what reasons may sasuke have, killing is still against the 10 commandments and is immoral. on my own context, vengeance makes a person evil.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol my bad was tired n wasnt reading properly :D
    np :D happends to me all the time

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

np :D happends to me all the time
    Its a ***** aint it :D

Sasuke is evil!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Its all illusion to keep ppl under conrol.

Evil is just a word, an idea, a conception established by the society that one has born and grow up through that culture, hence an act in certain society can be defined as EVIL, because you are told that act is EVIL, because you have grow up under influence of that culture as you have been told what is Right and Wrong in your entire life and you don't even question or think about it, you just believe, that is your reality, but in another culture from a different society, an act that you usual would say its EVIL or whatever, it could mean its GOOD. A terrorist in his reality is fighting for freedom, yet maybe in your reality you may see that as an evil act.

Sasuke is not evil, that is one way to see it, Sasuke is evil, well that is another way to see it, all that is relative to each one's reality.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Alls he does is try to kill people in his life, whats good about that? lol

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    **** off.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    Have you had your family murdered?

Yours is the useless post.

Stop acting like some kind of higher person because you follow some cliche comic book rules.

Again i repeat, 99.999% (more likely 100%) of the people here have perfectly simple and easy lives that dont have family members being killed in etc, so its very easy to type behind a computer screen how you wouldnt want revenge.

Its called the french law of "crime of passion"

People who under certain stressful conditions simply lose it and go mental.

Its easy to think rationally when youre nice and warm typing.

Living the real thing is completely different, stop saying sasukes evil because he wants revenge, he is not evil, he is correct, danzou performed genocide to the uchiha people, and sasuke killing him is evil?

what next?

Hitlers killer was evil too?

****ing morons
    First of all, yes it is easy for me to type. Because I was an orphan since I was 9.
    Second of all, thinking rationally is something imperiously necessary in this type of situation. I been through alot of stuff in my life, contrary of what anyone thinks, because I don't pose, and I can express my feelings and opinion freely. If you get buttraped in jail for revenge, you will start regreting it.
    And third, Hitler killed himself.

I'm not stupid, nor a higher person, but I am perfectly rational.

Sorry for off-topic guys.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Alls he does is try to kill people in his life, whats good about that? lol
    why kakashi is killing ppl you think he is evil?

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke is evil no doubt.
    Revenge does nothing but cause more sorrow, which causes more violence, which results in more death, and so on (read Pein arc lol).
    Sasuke has made it his life to get revenge. Not only that, but he hurts innocents to get it now, a clear change from earlier. A.K.A Karin whom he stabbed. (There was the Samurai also but anyway.)
    He's working for the bad guys, he hurts innocents, and he only cares about his own selfish goals. Therefore he is EVIL.

why kakashi is killing ppl you think he is evil?
    Not even similar.
    1- Have you ever seen Kakashi hurt a civilian, and innocent, or his own teammate? No.
    2-He kills to protect those he cares about, and only when it is necessary.
    There is no comparison really.