Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A challenge for the kages

Lets say all the current kages are on one team yes including danzo, and pretend they would all work together as a man/woman team, who would be in your ideal 5 man squad if you had to fight them, you can only have ninjas that are still alive?

Things you must include:

1. squad members
    2. why they would win
    3. reasoning and proof

I dont want fan boy coments like "Sasuke could beat them all on his own because hes awsome" thats just stupid lol

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: A challenge for the kages

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Lets say all the current kages are on one team yes including danzo, and pretend they would all work together as a man/woman team, who would be in your ideal 5 man squad if you had to fight them, you can only have ninjas that are still alive?

Things you must include:

1. squad members
    2. why they would win
    3. reasoning and proof

I dont want fan boy coments like "Sasuke could beat them all on his own because hes awsome" thats just stupid lol
    1-

1.kakashi
    2.kabutoro
    3.sasuke
    4.naruto
    5.tobi/madara

2-
    cant think of a better squad( the only person that u could change is kabutoro for tsunade)

3-
    1. kakashi should take at least 1 (or 2) down with kamui.(then he dies cause of low chakra)
    2. dunno about hes new powers(gained from oro) but kabuto can heal( and i think that he would be more usefull then tsunade)
    3. he would take down 2 kages and maybe even more (main character + kyuubi + sagemode + windsharingan)
    4. he just raped danzo and i hate to say this but... he would also rape gaara.
    5. dunno about hes attacks but at least he can teleport 1 or 2 to another dimension like he did with danzo's men( + he got tailed beasts and maybe he can use them)

so the kages dont stand a chance vs this squad..

Last edited by Lovepotion; 01-30-2010 at 06:54 PM.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1.- -Sasuke
    -Naruto
    -Shino
    -Kakashi
    -Shikamaru

2.- I think they'd win because they have all work together once, and with Kakashi leading the team with his knowledge and Shikamaru making tactics, they would win.

3.-

1.-Because he became quite skilled with all the MS ablities and he has a good amount of chakra.
    2.- Because of the sage mode, FRS, the kyubi and the toads, he would be a difficult man to kill.
    3.- Altough we haven't seen all his abilities, his abilities with the insects are quite good.
    4.- Well, because of his experience, leadership and Kamui.
    5.- Because he would learn about the enemies' abilites and he'd make a very good strategy to defeat them.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1. Naruto-- SM + FRS he cud pwn any one of the kages
    2. Killer Bee -- can control his Jinchuuriki
    3. Sasuke -- dont need to say anything, the guy can take out 1-2 kages himself
    4. Kakashi -- his strategies, knws over 1000 jutsu's
    5. Ao -- sensor, amazing analytical skills

Last edited by chopsy16; 01-30-2010 at 07:28 PM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1-Kakashi as the Leader
    2-Naruto
    3-Sasuke
    4-Killer Bee
    5-Kabutoro

To be honest apart from kabutoro, everyone on that list deserves to be ranked among the strongest in the series.

1-Kakashi has amazing analytical skills, not as good as shikamaru but he has the chakra to make his plans more effective, and is really strong on his own. He has a ton of jutsu which means he can probably find a weak spot on his enemy as well as take advantage.

2-Naruto has SM, FRS, his toads, the tailed beast form, the almost infinite amount of chakra, as well as a ton of stamina which is the only thing that can take out Danzo. He also has the elemental advantage over the raikage(wind>lightning).

3-We have all seen how strong Sasuke is. I dont need to go into details but he can surely take out any one of the kages IF he begins the fight at full power as we all know the MS takes a toll on the user physically.

4-Killer Bee is the perfect host. He also probably knows his brothers weakness, nuff said.

5-Kabutoro i'm not really sure of, I might have picked tsunade as the medical personnel for the team, but kabuto is a better fighter overall. (We all know you can't defeat a Kage level ninja with sheer force)

Last edited by yusufms; 01-30-2010 at 09:06 PM. Reason: i stupidly forgot to mention the kyuubi as a plus for naruto.