Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 40
  1. #1
    Senior Member NineTailedSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    NineTailedSharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In your basement
    Posts
    415
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    Yo guys

    If you look good at sasuke he doesnt got any powers by himself except his own sharingan and suiton fire ball jutsu

    all his power he got that from others so actually if he didnt get any of those powers he would be a weakling

    - Kakashi Learned him Lightning style

    - Oro learned him that snake style and other jutsu's

    - Itachi gave him all his eye technique's

    if he didnt get any of those power ups he would be usseles because at all the fights he fought he only did won because of those power ups just like his last fight against Danzo he uses that Chidori blade to finish it up what would he do if he didnt learned lightning from kakashi.... ?

    im no sasuke hater or sasuke fan its just that if you look good he only is strong because of the powers ups
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fight Club
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    This thread has no point whatsoever..

    I will give you an example following by your criterium:

    - Minato gave the Fox power to Naruto

    - Jiraiya gave him rasengan then

    - Kakashi and yamato gave him RasenShuriken

    - Pa gave him Sage Mode..

    Only thing he got by himself was the Kage Bushin then...
     
         

  3. #3
    Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    a thousand years of death is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    on a sandy rollercoaster
    Posts
    882
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    Quote Originally Posted by NineTailedSharingan View Post
    Yo guys

    If you look good at sasuke he doesnt got any powers by himself except his own sharingan and suiton fire ball jutsu

    all his power he got that from others so actually if he didnt get any of those powers he would be a weakling

    - Kakashi Learned him Lightning style

    - Oro learned him that snake style and other jutsu's

    - Itachi gave him all his eye technique's

    if he didnt get any of those power ups he would be usseles because at all the fights he fought he only did won because of those power ups just like his last fight against Danzo he uses that Chidori blade to finish it up what would he do if he didnt learned lightning from kakashi.... ?

    im no sasuke hater or sasuke fan its just that if you look good he only is strong because of the powers ups
    its not really summoning snake and lightning jutsu which he learnt through that sharingan which just GIVES the user jutsu.
    its the actual power ups like the curse mark, eye techs then somehow infinate chakra and hawk summons.
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fight Club
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    its not really summoning snake and lightning jutsu which he learnt through that sharingan which just GIVES the user jutsu.
    its the actual power ups like the curse mark, eye techs then somehow infinate chakra and hawk summons.
    You still have to survive to the Cursed Seal first and then learn how to totally transform,using it..
    The eye techniques were awakaned by him via remembering Itachi and the thruth about Itachi.. He still had to master the techniques and the Tsukuyomi is still very weak..
    Hawk summoning i guess he just did the contract like every other character does (not really a power-up)
    The infinite chakra was via Kishi..

    Naruto has the biggest power-up ever a freaking Bijuu and the stronger of them all..
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member NineTailedSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    NineTailedSharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In your basement
    Posts
    415
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    This thread has no point whatsoever..

    I will give you an example following by your criterium:

    - Minato gave the Fox power to Naruto

    - Jiraiya gave him rasengan then

    - Kakashi and yamato gave him RasenShuriken

    - Pa gave him Sage Mode..

    Only thing he got by himself was the Kage Bushin then...
    Ya indeed you got me there but what im talking about is that naruto Trained HARD for it and sasuke just got them without doing shit.. :D
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fight Club
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    Quote Originally Posted by NineTailedSharingan View Post
    Ya indeed you got me there but what im talking about is that naruto Trained HARD for it and sasuke just got them without doing shit.. :D
    I remember Sasuke training for 3 years with Orochimaru & training several days before the semi-finals of the exam with Kakashi to master Chidori..

    Also that's the whole tematic of the series.. Eventually an hard-working guy will beat a genius..

    Sasuke always had been the genius who learns fast and Naruto the dumb guy who happens to have alot of chakra and can work hard to achieve things..

    Also remember that Sasuke battles much more often then Naruto.. Battling is a much better experience to learn then training..
     
         

  7. #7
    delicious and nutritious Mino's Avatar
    Status
    Mino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    super top secret
    Posts
    830
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    I remember Sasuke training for 3 years with Orochimaru & training several days before the semi-finals of the exam with Kakashi to master Chidori..

    Also that's the whole tematic of the series.. Eventually an hard-working guy will beat a genius..

    Sasuke always had been the genius who learns fast and Naruto the dumb guy who happens to have alot of chakra and can work hard to achieve things..

    Also remember that Sasuke battles much more often then Naruto.. Battling is a much better experience to learn then training..
    sasuke fan boy??
     
         

  8. #8
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fight Club
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mino View Post
    sasuke fan boy??
    Be more mature.. Just because i stated facts of the manga..
    Well then that makes me a fanboy of pretty much all the characters..
    And if you so curious Sasuke is only my fourth favorite
     
         

  9. #9
    delicious and nutritious Mino's Avatar
    Status
    Mino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    super top secret
    Posts
    830
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    Be more mature.. Just because i stated facts of the manga..
    Well then that makes me a fanboy of pretty much all the characters..
    And if you so curious Sasuke is only my fourth favorite
    its not facts it is how you misread facts and idc about your favorite list.

    you state that naruto has the biggest powerup that a mangekyo could controll ergo the biggest powerup is mangekyo. yes sasuke did train before he got his mangekyo, but after that he just got all served to him when naruto train extremly hard for supressing the kyubii chakra and the sage mode and the smart use of bunshins.. sasuke is just spamming mangekyo... that is the fact....
     
         

  10. #10
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fight Club
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mino View Post
    its not facts it is how you misread facts and idc about your favorite list.

    you state that naruto has the biggest powerup that a mangekyo could controll ergo the biggest powerup is mangekyo. yes sasuke did train before he got his mangekyo, but after that he just got all served to him when naruto train extremly hard for supressing the kyubii chakra and the sage mode and the smart use of bunshins.. sasuke is just spamming mangekyo... that is the fact....
    What you call battling?? That's better then any training..
    Mangekyo is just an progression of the regular sharingan,it's not really a power-up but a progression of blood limit..

    Kyuubi is the biggest freaking power-up, there's no denying about it..
    Minato just spoiled him with power from a young age.
    Only thing better i see is a Jubi..
    Also,i don't gonna further any discussion with you as i don't "feed" your type of users..
     
         

  11. #11
    delicious and nutritious Mino's Avatar
    Status
    Mino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    super top secret
    Posts
    830
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    What you call battling?? That's better then any training..
    Mangekyo is just an progression of the regular sharingan,it's not really a power-up but a progression of blood limit..

    Kyuubi is the biggest freaking power-up, there's no denying about it..
    Minato just spoiled him with power from a young age.
    Only thing better i see is a Jubi..
    Also,i don't gonna further any discussion with you as i don't "feed" your type of users..
    you angry?

    what did u not understand with mangekyo controlling kyubii? moukton as well.
    he got his mangekyo from itachi and itachis powers? he got them handed without training. sasukes battles dous not justify narutos hard years of training and naruto did som battlign as well. by you scale does a battle count as much as six months of naruto's training or more... logical? no.

    you say you not are a fanboy, but it CLEARLY shows that tou are a fanboy of sasuke.. and a narutohater. but i really dont care bout that, but you seem to think that it is relevant?
     
         

  12. #12
    STONED IMMACULATE Taboo's Avatar
    Status
    Taboo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    wherever people say I am, thats where Im not
    Posts
    802
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    This thread has no point whatsoever..

    I will give you an example following by your criterium:

    - Minato gave the Fox power to Naruto

    - Jiraiya gave him rasengan then

    - Kakashi and yamato gave him RasenShuriken

    - Pa gave him Sage Mode..

    Only thing he got by himself was the Kage Bushin then...
    Kenshin rocks! XoD, u got the words wright outa my mouth
     
         

  13. #13
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fight Club
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mino View Post
    you angry?
    Ignore list from now on.. I don't feed trolls..
     
         

  14. #14
    delicious and nutritious Mino's Avatar
    Status
    Mino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    super top secret
    Posts
    830
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    Quote Originally Posted by Taboo View Post
    Kenshin rocks! XoD, u got the words wright outa my mouth
    and naruto actually trained for all that... he wasnt given anything exept the kyubii, which he trains to supress
     
         

  15. #15
    delicious and nutritious Mino's Avatar
    Status
    Mino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    super top secret
    Posts
    830
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    Ignore list from now on.. I don't feed trolls..
    i'm not a troll, and u it use as a excuse not to admit that you were wrong..
     
         

  16. #16
    Rose-colored Path Shunsui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    2,213
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    so much rubbish, its obvious that Sasuke is becoming that strong couse of his endless battles, where he goes out of limits vs Itachi than Kiri and that Raikage, now Danzo... come on.. when did naruto last time fight? pain? it didnt even count for real...... hinata got stabbed naruto goes Kyuubi, little fight.... than chat with pain(thnx god they didnt drink tea).. battle over, happy end :D

    note: im not sasukes fanboy BUT ITS F.... OBVIOUS! isnt it?:confused:
     
         

  17. #17
    STONED IMMACULATE Taboo's Avatar
    Status
    Taboo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    wherever people say I am, thats where Im not
    Posts
    802
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Mangekyo View Post
    so much rubbish, its obvious that Sasuke is becoming that strong couse of his endless battles, where he goes out of limits vs Itachi than Kiri and that Raikage, now Danzo... come on.. when did naruto last time fight? pain? it didnt even count for real...... hinata got stabbed naruto goes Kyuubi, little fight.... than chat with pain(thnx god they didnt drink tea).. battle over, happy end :D

    note: im not sasukes fanboy BUT ITS F.... OBVIOUS! isnt it?:confused:
    indeed...
     
         

  18. #18
    delicious and nutritious Mino's Avatar
    Status
    Mino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    super top secret
    Posts
    830
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Mangekyo View Post
    so much rubbish, its obvious that Sasuke is becoming that strong couse of his endless battles, where he goes out of limits vs Itachi than Kiri and that Raikage, now Danzo... come on.. when did naruto last time fight? pain? it didnt even count for real...... hinata got stabbed naruto goes Kyuubi, little fight.... than chat with pain(thnx god they didnt drink tea).. battle over, happy end :D

    note: im not sasukes fanboy BUT ITS F.... OBVIOUS! isnt it?:confused:
    I know what u are saying, but it is a lousy course
     
         

  19. #19
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fight Club
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Mangekyo View Post
    so much rubbish, its obvious that Sasuke is becoming that strong couse of his endless battles, where he goes out of limits vs Itachi than Kiri and that Raikage, now Danzo... come on.. when did naruto last time fight? pain? it didnt even count for real...... hinata got stabbed naruto goes Kyuubi, little fight.... than chat with pain(thnx god they didnt drink tea).. battle over, happy end :D

    note: im not sasukes fanboy BUT ITS F.... OBVIOUS! isnt it?:confused:
    X2 and this comes from a guy who dishes on Sasuke sometimes
     
         

  20. #20
    delicious and nutritious Mino's Avatar
    Status
    Mino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    super top secret
    Posts
    830
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    X2 and this comes from a guy who dishes on Sasuke sometimes
    because sasuke deserves it?
     
         

  21. #21
    Rose-colored Path Shunsui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    2,213
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    X2 and this comes from a guy who dishes on Sasuke sometimes
    true, not my fav charecter. but i add that hes starting to impress me

    maybe one day i become sasugayfanboy:D:D:D
     
         

  22. #22
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fight Club
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Mangekyo View Post
    true, not my fav charecter. but i add that hes starting to impress me

    maybe one day i become sasugayfanboy:D:D:D
    I like Itachi,Orochimaru & Kisame better but they're all fraking gone LOL
     
         

  23. #23
    Rose-colored Path Shunsui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    2,213
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    I like Itachi,Orochimaru & Kisame better but they're all fraking gone LOL
    bingo they ALL


    my top NH list

    1. The Genious Itachi :D!!!!!
    2. The Badassest guy in whole manga KISAME (dont care for others opinions about him)
    3.Hidan probably shocking but its for awsome looking

    4. Deidara
    5. Perv J-Man, probably couse hes only man in whole manga who sees boobies around him :D
     
         

  24. #24
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fight Club
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Mangekyo View Post
    bingo they ALL


    my top NH list

    1. The Genious Itachi :D!!!!!
    2. The Badassest guy in whole manga KISAME (dont care for others opinions about him)
    3.Hidan probably shocking but its for awsome looking

    4. Deidara
    5. Perv J-Man, probably couse hes only man in whole manga who sees boobies around him :D
    Akatsuki was the best of the series IMO
    Like Deidara too very much and his fight against Sasuke and Gaara were off the hook..
    Hidan was awesome.. Guy was such a retarded douche LOL
    Jiraiya i like but use to like it better.. The jiraiya fanboys of this place go to extremes to protect him.. LOL
    And he's always trying to get some out of the Hot granny Tsunade LOL
     
         

  25. #25
    Rose-colored Path Shunsui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    2,213
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: What if Sasuke didnt get any power ups ? he couldnt do anything then...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    Akatsuki was the best of the series IMO
    Like Deidara too very much and his fight against Sasuke and Gaara were off the hook..
    Hidan was awesome.. Guy was such a retarded douche LOL
    Jiraiya i like but use to like it better.. The jiraiya fanboys of this place go to extremes to protect him.. LOL
    And he's always trying to get some out of the Hot granny Tsunade LOL
    id say that Akatsuki is a ART... theres no much words needed

    i hope there will come Naruto Movie (Akatsuki) about theyr early activityes and stuff like that. would be awsome
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •