Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Senior Member NineTailedSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

People Saying Kishi disapointed us *thats not true*

Sup guys

All the people that are saying Kishi disapointed us with current story thats going on are maybe wrong

im not saying he didnt messed up abit - agreed with you guys

But maybe kishi is planning this shit part and after this part and extremely good amount of manga chapters will come with naruto getting power ups and things like that

You never know guys dont come with things if you didnt see the chapters that will come soon

Now danzo is dead ( maybe ) Sasuke would head to konoha to kill those remaining elders and if that happens he would face naruto....

So guys wait a few chapters before saying things..

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: People Saying Kishi disapointed us *thats not true*

That was mostly Sasuke haters saying that..
    I think that he did rushed some things and some chapters are not very well drawed..
    Some of the fight against Danzo was extremely rushed and the Killer Bee VS Kisame was also pure disapointment..
    I think he just has too many stuff going on at the same time and people don't understand that each week we only can get 17 pages.. And kishi can only make so much in those 17 pages..Was kind of a mistake make alot of things at the same time though..

Also and re-reading the first part of the series.. I have to say that the drawing are way better and the plot despite more simple was more solid..

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

"wait until the good part" is not really a reason to say the manga didnt suck.

I understand that not every chapter can be fighting, I dont want it to be.

But sometimes 3-4 weeks running absolutely nothing happens, kage meeting for example there was a whole month of just Kakashi and Naruto standing around having a chat, and sasuke making angry faces.

Every chapter can have little teasers or answers, with or without battles.

Also another reason for being annoyed is danzous massive power up to then be beaten so easily.

MS techs did absolutely nothing, and in the end sasuke just had to use his head and figure out a method that would trick him.

I have noticed Sasuke has gone more "brute strength" route now he has MS techs, before he was more elegant and analytical of the battle.

Now he's just "susano'o *****, BAM! down!"

Then he gets angry when theyre not down lol.

Then theres Naruto hyperventilating like a little *****.

No way can Naruto stand up to Sasuke.

People keep screaming sage mode sage mode, but wtf can sage mode do against sasuke?

Seriously!!

Amaterasu cannot be cancelled with sage mode, and amaterasu appears on the target through the eye, so the tech really is unavoidable just like Itachi and zetsu and sasuke stated during the fight.

Tsukyomi-Narutos only chance is to use kyuubi, who he cannot control, itd just be like Itachis all over again, Naruto always got caught in Itachis genjutsu, sasuke will be no different.

Susano'o-shoots massive arrows of energy (cant use sage mode to catch them with strength as its chakra shots)

Sasuke can move faster, due to sharingan
    Sasuke can analyse Narutos techs better due to sharingan.

The only advantage Naruto has against sasuke is wind element against his lightning, but thats not gonna do much because

1.He only knows how to put wind into a rasengan requiring loads of chakra, if he continues to cancel Sasukes lightning techs with FRS he'll lose, because he can only do it twice per sage mode, and sasuke can shoot electricity loads more times than that.

2.He just switches to Katon-Narutos burnt.

Im sure for some strange reason though Sasuke will become less powerful.

All of Narutos fights the enemies he was up against suddenly drop 5 power ranks, just so he can beat them.

Kakuzu screwed up.
    Pain was beaten way too easy against 9tails (considering the so6p sealed 10tails with little effort)

Id list more but Naruto has only had 2 proper fights-those ones.

The rest of the fights dont really involve Naruto.

And thats a problem, because the series is called Naruto.

He needs to get some brains and start getting better.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think Kishi just switched from Drugs to Alcohol...... now those chapters are ..... :P

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Mangekyo View Post
    i think Kishi just switched from Drugs to Alcohol...... now those chapters are ..... :P
    I second that

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

imho to say that it's just "Sasuke haters" it's to act just as one them, im no hater of any character, but i do believe that he screwed a few things FOR ME*, it may not be for everyone, for instance i didnt like Jman death, i thought there would be a plot about him and Tsunade, his death kind make tsunade character pointless, she is a hokage yeah blabla, but she lost everyone.

Also imo he messed up the power levels, then he made up "medic pack wallking characters", like a video game thing, then the sharingan thing, which used to be something special that make certains characters unique and its now overused and abused.

I also miss hidan, he was hilarious, he would be the last one to die in my list, also alot of crap ending fights.

well these are just some of the things he screwed up for me, though i still read it and watch the anime, my fav characters are usual the funny ones, like sakura for the 1st part of the Anime, damn funny to see her face and see her "thought alive" and on motion, like when naruto set a trap for Kakashi in which a blackboard eraser would fall onto Kakashi once he walked in the door, she always say something and think something else, i used to love that.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by chakan View Post
    imho to say that it's just "Sasuke haters" it's to act just as one them, im no hater of any character, but i do believe that he screwed a few things FOR ME*, it may not be for everyone, for instance i didnt like Jman death, i thought there would be a plot about him and Tsunade, his death kind make tsunade character pointless, she is a hokage yeah blabla, but she lost everyone.

Also imo he messed up the power levels, then he made up "medic pack wallking characters", like a video game thing, then the sharingan thing, which used to be something special that make certains characters unique and its now overused and abused.
    Agree with most of this.. But i said mostly not all..
    I loved Hidan too.. He was pure laughing but he was also weak compared,though..

Status
    Jan 2010
    wherever people say I am, thats where Im not
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well, im not that disappointed with manga compared to the anime...

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Taboo View Post
    well, im not that disappointed with manga compared to the anime...
    Those fillers just ruin it..

Status
    Jan 2010
    wherever people say I am, thats where Im not
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yeah, tell me about it... all this time I waited to see the fight against pain, and all of the sudden....wtf....another side mission?
    Although I dont think that 6 tails isnt crucial, but c'mon. I just dont see anything interesting in seeing this.......but who knows maybe im wrong( i hope)...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    Agree with most of this.. But i said mostly not all..
    I loved Hidan too.. He was pure laughing but he was also weak compared,though..
    yeah tell me about, imagine hidan and kisame owning everyone in the 4th Great ninja war, they died so early

Senior Member NineTailedSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why do you keep complaining about the manga and anime

if you dont like it ? then why are you watching naruto.. ??

Go watch bleach or death note or something else if you think kishi screwed up

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yeah tell me about, imagine hidan and kisame owning everyone in the 4th Great ninja war, they died so early
    What gets me was the rush and stupidity of Kishi in the Kisame's death..

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What gets me was the rush and stupidity of Kishi in the Kisame's death..
    maybe he faked his death, like Kiri to continiue his jurny or smth

stupid hope :P

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

maybe he faked his death, like Kiri to continiue his jurny or smth

stupid hope :P
    if u read it careful, u can see that he tried to do a jutsu, but he failed, he wasnt fast enough to do it, though as Kenshin Himura well put it was a stupidity death, because most of the time and in most of ninja fights we would have seen a some1 like kakshi making a Kage Bunshin before getting hit and that would be a instantly kage bunshin without hands or whatever, it would just go "poof" not the real one, but for kisame, nope, no bunshin, no nothing, kishi didnt even give him one bunshin, one fake that, nothing, just an end about him not being fast enough to do anything... well done. :P

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if u read it careful, u can see that he tried to do a jutsu, but he failed, he wasnt fast enough to do it, though as Kenshin Himura well put it was a stupidity death, because most of the time and in most of ninja fights we would have seen a some1 like kakshi making a Kage Bunshin before getting hit and that would be a instantly kage bunshin without hands or whatever, it would just go "poof" not the real one, but for kisame, nope, no bunshin, no nothing, kishi didnt even give him one bunshin, one fake that, nothing, just an end about him not being fast enough to do anything... well done. :P
    Not only that but it ended right there. No more panel with Kisame's body,no nothing. No mention of what happens with Samehada,zero!!

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

its what i belive happend and im sure his dead i even marked him dead on my fav charecter list, but as i said stupid hope

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

its what i belive happend and im sure his dead i even marked him dead on my fav charecter list, but as i said stupid hope
    lol ok, i would expect an instantly water clone ala Suigetsu, when i saw that there wasnt one, i was like wtf, wtf, wtf just happened here? :confused:

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol ok, i would expect an instantly water clone ala Suigetsu, when i saw that there wasnt one, i was like wtf, wtf, wtf just happened here? :confused:
    same, quite ruined my day :o the only question is why kishi killing most loved charecters, and leaving us with....

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

same, quite ruined my day :o the only question is why kishi killing most loved charecters, and leaving us with....
    I agree we don't have much quality left..
    Of the remaining i like Kakashi,Sasuke,Zetsu,Madara (would liked it better as Tobi),Neji(never appears),Lee(never appears),Shikamaru & Suigetsu..

Then of the new characters i liked Torune (but i guess is gone too) and Choujiro (the new swordsman of the mist) but i'm guessing he isn't going to appear much..

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

For me the current story line is good but when i mean he messed up in shippuuden i am talking about that he lost some of the originality he used to have in the first part of naruto. He focuses to much on sharingan its like wehen eever a chracter needs a power-up just give him one and he becomes uber strong. He should have added other new kg that are unique in a way.
    Otherv than that he kills characters too quickly like the akatsuki members they are introuduced and dead in the same fight (almost). The way kisame and itachi died were just lame were he powers up character then he kills them with an unknown illness (kimmimaru). I liked itachi more when we was evil he was badass. Now the only villain left is kinda only sasuke, i dont hate sasuke but i would rather see more of akatsuki instead.

My last point is how he in a way recycles power recently. He took away the cs and snake power from sasuke just to add them to 2 other characters orokabuto and juugojust as an example.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yup that would be a good thread, a list of characters that shouldnt die, for me: jiraya, itachi, hidan, kisame, thouse would be great in the 4th war, though itachi had an epic death, but it could be even more epic, like protecting sasuke in a epic battle and killing many foes.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Of the remaining i like Kakashi,Sasuke,Zetsu,Madara (would liked it better as Tobi),Neji(never appears),Lee(never appears),Shikamaru & Suigetsu..

Then of the new characters i liked Torune (but i guess is gone too) and Choujiro (the new swordsman of the mist) but i'm guessing he isn't going to appear much..
    oh yeah Tobi, he was freaking hilarious the "ole" was epic, just as hidan, though it would be much more cool if Tobi was just another unique character and not as part of some1, that would rule.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

remaining Kakashi, Sasuke, Zetsu indeed and Madara but id add Gaara his still very interesting charecter

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yup that would be a good thread, a list of characters that shouldnt die, for me: jiraya, itachi, hidan, kisame, thouse would be great in the 4th war, though itachi had an epic death, but it could be even more epic, like protecting sasuke in a epic battle and killing many foes.
    Yep not add deidara he was awsome (btw my favorite character) and maybe some more plotting with kimmimaro in the first part, he would have been a cool addition to characters in shippuden. An epic death for itachi would have been if he died in an all out fight trying to stop madara and protecting saskue if he had to be good guy, but i liked him more as a bad guy.

Instead of sasuke being main villain as things look now i would have liked madara to be more powerful not just teleporing parts of his body which is cool but not as cool as if he had ems with some more powers.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»