Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Auburn
    Posts
    1,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Future Hokage, Konoha, and the Hyuuga clan

    Konoha could be the most protected village after they rebuild. They can place the Hyuuga clan members with Byakugan along the wall, which can see like 800 meters away. Have a sensor type run scouting missions with a Byakugan user and an anbu member and they have a great defense from outside attacks, and if someone happens to get through the ninja inside will be ready for them.

    What konoha needs right now is a Hokage that is smart enough to use what they have. All the Hyuuga's do is sit around all day, how long has it been since we have seen Neji or Hinata in a good fight.

    IMO this is why Shikamaru, or someone with comparable intelligence, should be Hokage. what they need is someone to best utilize their resources and make full use of the KG's they have within the village.

    The only person i could see getting through this defense is Madara, with his teleportation they wouldn't even know he is coming.
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,741
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Future Hokage, Konoha, and the Hyuuga clan

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    Konoha could be the most protected village after they rebuild. They can place the Hyuuga clan members with Byakugan along the wall, which can see like 800 meters away. Have a sensor type run scouting missions with a Byakugan user and an anbu member and they have a great defense from outside attacks, and if someone happens to get through the ninja inside will be ready for them.

    What konoha needs right now is a Hokage that is smart enough to use what they have. All the Hyuuga's do is sit around all day, how long has it been since we have seen Neji or Hinata in a good fight.

    IMO this is why Shikamaru, or someone with comparable intelligence, should be Hokage. what they need is someone to best utilize their resources and make full use of the KG's they have within the village.

    The only person i could see getting through this defense is Madara, with his teleportation they wouldn't even know he is coming.
    Personally I think almost every villain revolves around Madara at the moment, so that would be useless since he can just teleport them all in.

    That might be useful for Kabuchimaru.
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Auburn
    Posts
    1,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Future Hokage, Konoha, and the Hyuuga clan

    Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    Personally I think almost every villain revolves around Madara at the moment, so that would be useless since he can just teleport them all in.

    That might be useful for Kabuchimaru.
    All he really has left is Sasuke, and I don't think Sasuke would wan't the help.
    But yea useless against Madara, anyone else its great. Especially in war where its just troops, they wouldn't have a chance in getting to the village especially if naruto knew FTG
     
         

  4. #4
    Narutard Sharpism's Avatar
    Status
    Sharpism is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,005
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Future Hokage, Konoha, and the Hyuuga clan

    Im not sure of the extent of madaras teleportation but byakugan activated takes a lot of chakra. and it can see 360 ish thus youd only need one
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fight Club
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Future Hokage, Konoha, and the Hyuuga clan

    I agree Byakugan are being under-used.. Specially Neji.
    I mean the guy in the first part was a genius on pair with Sasuke & Gaara in the Chuunin Exam arc..
    The way Kishi has used Neji has been very disappointing..
     
         

  6. #6
    Off-breed of Kakashi Kakai's Avatar
    Status
    Kakai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    T-dot, Toronto.
    Posts
    181
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Future Hokage, Konoha, and the Hyuuga clan

    Who says they sit around all day anyways? I'm pretty sure they are out doing missions. plus what stops a shinobi to kill a hyuuga to stop them from relaying the message of intruders.
     
         

  7. #7
    delicious and nutritious Mino's Avatar
    Status
    Mino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    super top secret
    Posts
    830
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Future Hokage, Konoha, and the Hyuuga clan

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    I agree Byakugan are being under-used.. Specially Neji.
    I mean the guy in the first part was a genius on pair with Sasuke & Gaara in the Chuunin Exam arc..
    The way Kishi has used Neji has been very disappointing..
    agreed.. Kishi has dissapointed latly
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Auburn
    Posts
    1,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Future Hokage, Konoha, and the Hyuuga clan

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakai View Post
    Who says they sit around all day anyways? I'm pretty sure they are out doing missions. plus what stops a shinobi to kill a hyuuga to stop them from relaying the message of intruders.
    they have a 360 degree field of vision a tracker type and an anbu member, they would have to be pretty exceptional ninja to get through
     
         

  9. #9
    AAAHHH!!! mbd8084's Avatar
    Status
    mbd8084 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    83
    Post Thanks / Like
    Old Guy
     

    Re: Future Hokage, Konoha, and the Hyuuga clan

    I would like to see the hyuuga clan more involved too. especially neji and hinata. you could

    space them out 800 meters or however far they can see. I would leave that to the weaker

    hyuugas. That way you could still have neji and the others inside to do battle if need be.

    Don't think I like shikamaru as hokage though, he is definitely smart enough just don't think

    he is strong enough. I would have him by the hokages side and utilize his intelligence to the

    max. But sasuke is the one coming and i am not sure if his arrogance would allow him to

    sneak in. He would probably just walk right up to the village now that he is super powered

    up.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Auburn
    Posts
    1,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Future Hokage, Konoha, and the Hyuuga clan

    Quote Originally Posted by mbd8084 View Post
    I would like to see the hyuuga clan more involved too. especially neji and hinata. you could

    space them out 800 meters or however far they can see. I would leave that to the weaker

    hyuugas. That way you could still have neji and the others inside to do battle if need be.

    Don't think I like shikamaru as hokage though, he is definitely smart enough just don't think

    he is strong enough. I would have him by the hokages side and utilize his intelligence to the

    max. But sasuke is the one coming and i am not sure if his arrogance would allow him to

    sneak in. He would probably just walk right up to the village now that he is super powered

    up.
    yea, good ideas
     
         

  11. #11
    Narutard Sharpism's Avatar
    Status
    Sharpism is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,005
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Future Hokage, Konoha, and the Hyuuga clan

    I doubt Sasuke's able to get in like itachi did because Itachi only knew because of being in anbu. Idk but im sure Madara will help Sasuke and Taka get in.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •