Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 111
  1. #51
    living in hell. iamyong's Avatar
    Status
    iamyong is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    In My Bed With Your Girlfriend
    Posts
    114
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    why does sasuke wants to save chakra? he just had Ks chakra!!!! he has got enough chakra to use everything !!! and cant ss draw a black circle :o ??
    and if he mention it, what would danzo react? can sasuke suddenly just say OMG my eye! i lost one eye?? :o
     
         

  2. #52
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fight Club
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by iamyong View Post
    why does sasuke wants to save chakra? he just had Ks chakra!!!! he has got enough chakra to use everything !!! and cant ss draw a black circle :o ??
    and if he mention it, what would danzo react? can sasuke suddenly just say OMG my eye! i lost one eye?? :o
    Ohh my gosh.. What a mess of a post. You guys don't even use common sense.
    I'll just put you on ignore as well..
    Don't bother reply to my post because once on ignore i can't see your posts at all
     
         

  3. #53
    Godaime Hokage Miggy69's Avatar
    Status
    Miggy69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    6,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling
     

    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    Ohh my gosh.. What a mess of a post. You guys don't even use common sense.
    I'll just put you on ignore as well..
    Don't bother reply to my post because once on ignore i can't see your posts at all
    lol dude u dont have 2 b like that the person is responding 2 the thread dont bash on him
     
         

  4. #54
    Matador de passarinhos chakan's Avatar
    Status
    chakan is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    283
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    Yeah i get what you saying.. It's like the elements against each other in shippuden but in a different way..I do get..

    Yeah but you have to agree yourself that Kyuubi is quite the power-up that's why i get mad when people diss Sasuke and not Naruto in that way,,
    It's not because Sasuke is my favourite (he actually is now because my other 3 favs. are dead),it's because most guys here are very biased..

    They both had power-ups but both had to train hard as well..
    yes, i dont like very much character with god like powers, though i like read/watch, but then blame minato, he was the one who sealed that beast, naruto had it since the begin and the ppl u say that hate sasuke, its probably because his power is being rushed just like the kisame death,
    though i dont see a problem as i mentioned b4, i dont see him as powerful as others see, maybe that is just me, sasuke used to be uber intelligent and very tactical, kind like kakashi and now he just rush in blasting with his new powers, i believe kish could have handled it in a better way without sasuke's need to be healed by others characters, it would be more realistic with his current powers.
     
         

  5. #55
    living in hell. iamyong's Avatar
    Status
    iamyong is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    In My Bed With Your Girlfriend
    Posts
    114
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    Ohh my gosh.. What a mess of a post. You guys don't even use common sense.
    I'll just put you on ignore as well..
    Don't bother reply to my post because once on ignore i can't see your posts at all
     
         

  6. #56
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fight Club
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by Miggy69 View Post
    lol dude u dont have 2 b like that the person is responding 2 the thread dont bash on him
    Go read the previous pages to see who started all the bashing..
    I'll rather had them on Ignore then get annoyed by a bunch of 12 year olds..
    4 already..
     
         

  7. #57
    Godaime Hokage Miggy69's Avatar
    Status
    Miggy69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    6,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling
     

    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    doesnt matter who started u should b the bigger person just dont read the posts thats all
     
         

  8. #58
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fight Club
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by chakan View Post
    yes, i dont like very much character with god like powers, though i like read/watch, but then blame minato, he was the one who sealed that beast, naruto had it since the begin and the ppl u say that hate sasuke, its probably because his power is being rushed just like the kisame death,
    though i dont see a problem as i mentioned b4, i dont see him as powerful as others see, maybe that is just me, sasuke used to be uber intelligent and very tactical, kind like kakashi and now he just rush in blasting with his new powers, i believe kish could have handled it in a better way without sasuke's need to be healed by others characters, it would be more realistic with his current powers.
    Yeah agree with most of this as well.. Kishi just starting to pull a "DBZ" on Shippuden..
     
         

  9. #59
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fight Club
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by Miggy69 View Post
    doesnt matter who started u should b the bigger person just dont read the posts thats all
    Bingo!! That's why Ignore list servs.. I just put them names there and i now are unable to read the posts of them.. No more feeding..
    It's like when i discussed about you with Orochimaru VS Jiraiya was interesting and you showed some good points and accepted mine as well..
    But with these guys,just forget it..
     
         

  10. #60
    living in hell. iamyong's Avatar
    Status
    iamyong is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    In My Bed With Your Girlfriend
    Posts
    114
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    kenshin himura is a sasuke fanboy, becuase hes not allow anybody to say anything bad about sasuke, i just want to say one of sasukes eye is blind, if keep fighting, he will lost his eye sight, and everybody like kakashi level can beat him.
     
         

  11. #61
    Rose-colored Path Shunsui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    2,216
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by iamyong View Post
    kenshin himura is a sasuke fanboy, becuase hes not allow anybody to say anything bad about sasuke, i just want to say one of sasukes eye is blind, if keep fighting, he will lost his eye sight, and everybody like kakashi level can beat him.
    thats a one stupid prediction :D
     
         

  12. #62
    Matador de passarinhos chakan's Avatar
    Status
    chakan is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    283
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by iamyong View Post
    kenshin himura is a sasuke fanboy, becuase hes not allow anybody to say anything bad about sasuke, i just want to say one of sasukes eye is blind, if keep fighting, he will lost his eye sight, and everybody like kakashi level can beat him.
    well lets go far, i believe Shikamaru and Ino could beat him, look Shikamaru could make sasuke stand still and then close his eyes, then sasuke would close his eyes as well, then Ino would go behind sasuke and give him a Sennen Goroshi and a kunai on his head :D
     
         

  13. #63
    living in hell. iamyong's Avatar
    Status
    iamyong is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    In My Bed With Your Girlfriend
    Posts
    114
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Mangekyo View Post
    thats a one stupid prediction :D
    i never said its a prediction, its only answering the question.

    of course sasuke wont lose his sight, if he did, he might have itachis eye.
     
         

  14. #64
    Senior Member mangekyou sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    mangekyou sharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    one piece
    Posts
    8,624
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    people stronger than sasuke: minato, itachi(maybe), jiraiya, pain, SO6P
    yeah thats true but all of them are dead.i think that actually there are 2 or 3 people:madara,zetsu and killerbee.
     
         

  15. #65
    Rose-colored Path Shunsui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    2,216
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by iamyong View Post
    i never said its a prediction, its only answering the question.

    of course sasuke wont lose his sight, if he did, he might have itachis eye.
    yes, u didnt say. but it sounded like prediction:
    i just want to say one of sasukes eye is blind, if keep fighting, he will lost his eye sight, and everybody like kakashi level can beat him.
    its funny compare Kakashi with blind sassuke
     
         

  16. #66
    Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    apple pie of doom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    2,322
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Who could beat him...let me see...
    Itachi
    Madara
    Raikage
    Tsuchikage
    Danzou
    Mizukage
    Naruto
    Zetsu
    Kisame
    Jiraiya
    kakashi

    But we all know the writer is gay for Sasuke so Sasuke would always win and get powerups! WHO WOULD"VE EXPECTED THAT!?
     
         

  17. #67
    Kuroi Honoo's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroi Honoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,176
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just hanging in there...
     



    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Ok people i think could beat him m

    Raikage, tsuekage, mizukage, naruto, madara maybe, danzo if karin didnt tell him his secret maybe, zetsu maybe, killer bee, im not sure
    Dude, the Raikage had to sever his arm because it was the only way to even touch Sasuke so he isnt a good candidate for a choice. Tsuchikage/Mizukage/Zetsu are poor choices simply because we havent seen them fight to their full potential and briefly fought a low chakra reserved/body strained Sasuke. In the latest Kishi interview, he says that Naruto is going to go through training so I dont see how he is more powerful than Sasuke at the moment. Besides in my opinion, they both seem to be on par with each other. Madara of course, as he seems to be more powerful than anybody currently. Dude, reread the Sasuke vs. Danzou chapters (carefully this time around) and you will see that Sasuke figured out Izanagi on his own without Karins help as right before she could even inform him on the subject he interrupted her and intelligently had Danzou confirm his suspicions about the technique. With Kirabi there simply has to be another match between the two to decipher which one would be the victor but with current Sasuke in my opinion, Ill have to side with him as when Amaterasu was used, Kirabis only escape route was the severed tentacle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mino View Post
    why so much Naruto hate?
    Are you for real? Sasuke is the number one character to be hated here and in other forums as I have observed.

    Quote Originally Posted by iamyong View Post
    naruto! surely, sasukes sano'o, naruto can use that thing to cut it, sasukes Am... , naruto in sage mode can avoid it, can if naruto can be the host of 9tail, he will kick sasukes ass!
    Saying these things as fact when it isnt tends to make others not take what you say seriously.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mino View Post
    ignorance is bliss... but you ignore because you cant counter or make up lame exuses of trolling...
    You seem to be the one trolling around as Kenshin Himura has posted facts.

    Quote Originally Posted by NineTailedSharingan View Post
    WTF !? are you saying dude THIS STORY is CALLED NARUTO SHIPPUUDEN not SASUKE SHIPPUUDEN....

    That means naruto will win he wont lose at the last fight between those 2

    omg i declare you here by as a SASUGAY FANBOY... ( Kenshin Himura )
    That is malicious and very fitting of a Naruto fan/Sasuke hater. Please refrain from using a Japanese name the way you do because it is very disrespectful to their language. This manga is called Naruto but based around the two and how can you state something as a fact when it has yet to even happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by iamyong View Post
    everyone (like kakashi level) can beat sasuke, one of the sasukes eye has turned blind, because you can see, there is an eye turned to grey, and he only use one MS eye, so if he keep fighting, hes other eye will turn to blind as well, and everyone can beat him.
    Wow no logic, how can you even pivot a non-Uchiha against a true one and say that he/anybody of his level would win as a fact? Another statement said as a fact when it has yet to be confirmed.

    Quote Originally Posted by iamyong View Post
    Naruto 480 page 12 | One Manga
    cant you see, his eye was natrual colour, turned to grey,
    and why does sasuke only activated one, not both? both should be more powerful than one, so why doesnt he use both MS? its cause one is blind.
    That isnt proof enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by iamyong View Post
    kenshin himura is a sasuke fanboy, becuase hes not allow anybody to say anything bad about sasuke, i just want to say one of sasukes eye is blind, if keep fighting, he will lost his eye sight, and everybody like kakashi level can beat him.
    Incorrect, there is a difference between a fanboy/supporter. He backs up his logic with facts. You hate Sasuke thus are using insolent/illogical/non-facts in your posts and is why you get quoted. I dislike Naruto but I dont go trolling around saying ***ato or insolent comments about that character. It is very insulting/disrespectful to the people that like/fans of that character. You have not the right to call someone a fanboy/girl if they arent expressing themselves in that manner.

    Quote Originally Posted by iamyong View Post
    i never said its a prediction, its only answering the question.

    of course sasuke wont lose his sight, if he did, he might have itachis eye.
    You have just contradicted yourself, congratulations.
     
         

  18. #68
    raiton master Revan's Avatar
    Status
    Revan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    under the evening sky
    Posts
    2,087
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    Who could beat him...let me see...
    Itachi
    Madara
    Raikage
    Tsuchikage
    Danzou
    Mizukage
    Naruto
    Zetsu
    Kisame
    Jiraiya
    kakashi

    But we all know the writer is gay for Sasuke so Sasuke would always win and get powerups! WHO WOULD"VE EXPECTED THAT!?
    - itachi and madara yes, the first one is dead and the other one on his side.
    - raikage was about on the same level before sasuke learned to overuse susano'o and raikage lost an arm
    - tsuchi- and mizukage didnt show anything that was really strong. it's possible that they are able to, but it doesnt seem so at the moment
    - danzo lost to him
    - zetsu is on the same side and so far seems to be a supporter
    - kisame isnt sure, amaterasu would probably kill him, and of course he was part on the same side and is dead
    - at the moment sasuke seems to be stronger than naruto
    - jiraya was weaker than naruto is now, and he's dead
    - kakashi? are you serious? i dont think he could harm him

    @sasuke being blind:
    Naruto 391 page 17 | One Manga
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/480/12/
     
         

  19. #69
    Rose-colored Path Shunsui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    2,216
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    Who could beat him...let me see...
    Itachi
    Madara
    Raikage
    Tsuchikage
    Danzou
    Mizukage
    Naruto
    Zetsu
    Kisame
    Jiraiya
    kakashi

    But we all know the writer is gay for Sasuke so Sasuke would always win and get powerups! WHO WOULD"VE EXPECTED THAT!?
    wow


    Itachi - yes
    Madara - how will madara defeat sasuke? with what ?
    Raikage - 50/50
    Tsuchikage - wtf? looks like u know more than manga tell us
    Danzou - he alredy blowed
    Mizukage - same as Tsuchikage
    Naruto - :D aha riight
    Zetsu - amm have u seen him fight? hes f... spy/suport nin like karin
    Kisame - probably
    Jiraiya - ammm what?
    kakashi - with what?

    i dont know why am i even replying on that stupid post :D


    ps. ppl who could defeat sasuke are dead or yet to be shown
    sasuke atm is indeed one of the strongest charecters, the reason why madara is using him... i dont like sasuke, but it f.. obvious
     
         
    Last edited by Shunsui; 01-29-2010 at 11:43 PM.

  20. #70
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Mangekyo View Post
    wow


    Itachi - yes
    Madara - how will madara defeat sasuke? with what ?
    Raikage - 50/50
    Tsuchikage - wtf? looks like u know more than manga tell us
    Danzou - he alredy blowed
    Mizukage - same as Tsuchikage
    Naruto - :D aha riight
    Zetsu - amm have u seen him fight? hes f... spy/suport nin like karin
    Kisame - probably
    Jiraiya - ammm what?
    kakashi - with what?

    i dont know why am i even replying on that stupid post :D


    ps. ppl who could defeat sasuke are dead or yet to be shown
    sasuke atm is indeed one of the strongest charecters, the reason why madara is using him... i dont like sasuke, but it f.. obvious
    Mizukage has her own kg which seems powerful and her subordinates fear her when she threatens kill them

    Tsuchikage well did you see the jutsu he almost killed sasuke with seemed rather powerful to me but may have problems with mobility

    Jiraiya, im not sure why he said this but i cant imagine this fight

    kakashi's dimention jutsu would kill sasuke

    madara, who knows, we havnt seen him do anything
     
         

  21. #71
    Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzard589 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Everywhere.
    Posts
    649
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    Naruto. Because he can be one with Nature and has a never ending amount of chakra.

    Being one with nature means that he doesn't even need to use up his chakra reserves.

    There's only one thing that prevents Naruto from fighting Sasuke: he loves him as a brother, and does not want to kill him.

    If Naruto wanted, he can just remain still and turn Sasuke into a statue as he did with one of Pain's bodies.
    How exactly is Naruto turning Sasuke into a statue if Sasuke can't absorb Naruto's chakra?

    Anyway, Naruto right now can't stand up to Sasuke's Susanoo or his Tsukuyomi. He could probably dodge Amaterasu. 1 out of 3 ain't enough. Naruto's FRS might be able to damage Susanoo for a short time that Naruto might be able to capitalize on but Sasuke is still mobile and has Taka summons and Susanoo can still Falcon Pawwnch him like Sasuke did against Danzo lol.

    Kakashi, not at his current level. I heard we're supposed to be getting a lot out of him and Sakura and Shikamaru this year from that interview. So hopefully he gets strong enough to be truly worthy of his Hokage status (Hokage in the eyes of the other villages that is and probably soon in Konoha). Hopefully his chakra reserves will grow and we'll see some more of those 1000 jutsu he has or w/e the number was. But right now he can't beat Sasuke.

    Raikage was on par with an incomplete Susanoo so idk how he would be able to take a fully grown bow and arrow wielding monster with Amaterasu shooting out of it if needed.

    Bee could do it if he had to. I think that giant chakra cannon he used in full transformation could break down Susanoo.

    Mizukage, with her KG, would not be enough. The rate at which the weak Susanoo was melting was too slow. A fully formed Susanoo would just crush her.

    Tsuchikage we have no idea what he's capable of. Doubt his Jinton could damage Susanoo.

    Madara could warp Sasuke away but I don't think he could kill him...

    Zetsu might be able to surprise Sasuke with his spore attack but Sasuke would just do Chidori Nagashi and shock Zetsu to death.
     
         

  22. #72
    AAAHHH!!! mbd8084's Avatar
    Status
    mbd8084 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    83
    Post Thanks / Like
    Old Guy
     

    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    How exactly is Naruto turning Sasuke into a statue if Sasuke can't absorb Naruto's chakra?

    Anyway, Naruto right now can't stand up to Sasuke's Susanoo or his Tsukuyomi. He could probably dodge Amaterasu. 1 out of 3 ain't enough. Naruto's FRS might be able to damage Susanoo for a short time that Naruto might be able to capitalize on but Sasuke is still mobile and has Taka summons and Susanoo can still Falcon Pawwnch him like Sasuke did against Danzo lol.

    Kakashi, not at his current level. I heard we're supposed to be getting a lot out of him and Sakura and Shikamaru this year from that interview. So hopefully he gets strong enough to be truly worthy of his Hokage status (Hokage in the eyes of the other villages that is and probably soon in Konoha). Hopefully his chakra reserves will grow and we'll see some more of those 1000 jutsu he has or w/e the number was. But right now he can't beat Sasuke.

    Raikage was on par with an incomplete Susanoo so idk how he would be able to take a fully grown bow and arrow wielding monster with Amaterasu shooting out of it if needed.

    Bee could do it if he had to. I think that giant chakra cannon he used in full transformation could break down Susanoo.

    Mizukage, with her KG, would not be enough. The rate at which the weak Susanoo was melting was too slow. A fully formed Susanoo would just crush her.

    Tsuchikage we have no idea what he's capable of. Doubt his Jinton could damage Susanoo.

    Madara could warp Sasuke away but I don't think he could kill him...

    Zetsu might be able to surprise Sasuke with his spore attack but Sasuke would just do Chidori Nagashi and shock Zetsu to death.
    Yea naruto can't turn sasuke into stone, But FRS might do more damage then people give credit. What i mean is FRS attacks everything on a cellular level doesn't it. It shouldn't matter how big or complete susanoo is if it gets attacked from the inside out. Or maybe I'm wrong anyways just throwing it out there. What do you think
     
         

  23. #73
    Matador de passarinhos chakan's Avatar
    Status
    chakan is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    283
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Mizukage has her own kg which seems powerful and her subordinates fear her when she threatens kill them

    Tsuchikage well did you see the jutsu he almost killed sasuke with seemed rather powerful to me but may have problems with mobility

    Jiraiya, im not sure why he said this but i cant imagine this fight

    kakashi's dimention jutsu would kill sasuke

    madara, who knows, we havnt seen him do anything
    I think ppl underestimate Madara's powers.

    Madara's tec is probably the same as Kakashi, but it's fully developed and we have seen madara vs team kakshi, remember the epic ole? nothing could hit madara, but madara did a powerful hit in naruto's face.

    There are many ways Madara can kill anyone:

    1. he can mess around like he did to team kakashi and use his kunai to kill.

    2. he can teleport ppl or himlself, nothing can hit him if he is aware as we have seem him vs team kakashi, plus if he can teleport ppl at will with clothes, kunais, swords, etc..., then he can teleport anything, he can teleport part of some1 body to a different place, so bye bye, there is no protection against that, just with hist teleport at will tec, he can kill anyone instantly.

    3. he can do variation of his teleport tec, its obvious, since he can teleport anything, so he can throw a kunai and then teleport to somewhere, lets say inside Sasuke head, bye bye sasuke, there is a crap load of ways to kill with teleport tec.

    imho teleport/dimension tec is the ultimate power, whoever has this power can defeat anyone, though i doubt that kishi will let madara use all variations, but its kind obvious that is possible, if madara had this power against the 1st hokage i cant see how he lost, its just for a plot, otherwise would be bs.
     
         

  24. #74
    Rose-colored Path Shunsui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    2,216
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    i will never agree that kakashi could kill Sasuke, i will say more. Kakashi isnt real Uchiha, he doesnt have as much techs as Sasuke and he easly get cought in Tsukuyomi
     
         

  25. #75
    Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzard589 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Everywhere.
    Posts
    649
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Mangekyo View Post
    i will never agree that kakashi could kill Sasuke, i will say more. Kakashi isnt real Uchiha, he doesnt have as much techs as Sasuke and he easly get cought in Tsukuyomi
    But that was b4 he awakened his MS... He might have a stronger resistance to genjutsu because of it.

    I still agree that Kakashi couldn't beat Sasuke but he wouldn't lose because of genjutsu.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •