Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:

Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

Assuming that Sasuke doesn't suffer major consequences from his once again repeated use of the MS after the current fight, which currently active character can now beat Sasuke in his active state.

Keep in mind that during his battle with the Raikage, Sasuke only had an in-completed Susanoo that merely consisted of rib cages and that alone with the combination of Amaterasu almost killed him until Gaara saved him. Sasuke's currently has a fully completed Susanoo that can consists of long ranged arrow attacks that even Danzou commented as difficult to dodge even with his Sharingan's and a shield atop of the Susanoo's already dense body. A regular Amaterasu was also enough to take out KillerBee in his strongest state as a tailed beast and Sasuke's now wields it at a higher level then Itachi. Sasuke has also been confirmed during this battle to able to use strongest genjutsu Tsukuyomi and we've yet to see how much of a genjutsu defense Naruto's Sage mode provide hims.

So atop of his Chidori variants, Kirin and even a new summoning that allows him to easily fight in the air, who alive has the strength to take on Sasuke?

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Who can beat Sasuke with his current strength?

I like how you were not biased in your post because 95% of posts here in the forum towards Sasuke are biased in hate towards his character..

With that in mind and after this fight.. If Sasuke did killed Karin. That seems to confirm that Kishi does want to make Sasuke the ultimate Antagonist and thus all these new powers he showed based on the hate he felt towards Danzo.

As of now and watching the current "Roster" (not counting dead people). He seems the most powerful character in the Manga.

Don't give me the Naruto crap (mainly Fanboys). Naruto does need to train soon to keep up with Sasuke's new powers.

I think Kishi abused a little in the Sasuke's reserves of chakra in the last battle,though.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

to be honest i dont think anyone can. I would like to say that I think naruto is actually the closest to him.

Although i think if they fought right now, will be

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by yusufms View Post
    to be honest i dont think anyone can. I would like to say that I think naruto is actually the closest to him.

Although i think if they fought right now, will be
    I think Kishi powered up the Mangekyo of Sasuke & Itachi so much that made them lose seems illogical..

Those Amaterasu & Susano'o. Then combos between the two doujutsu and stuff are just too much to handle..

I think Sasuke against Kakashi right now, would be a very interesting to see.

Kakashi is smarter and just as fast,his taijutsu is better too.
    And Kamui can counter Amaterasu if he connects as fast as Amaterasu..

Sasuke posesses better ninjutsu & genjutsu..

Last edited by John Constantine; 01-28-2010 at 12:36 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasukes genjutsu is nowhere near Itachis.

If Itachi were alive he'd still whoop his little brothers arse, and thats not me biassing Itachi because hes my fave character

Think about it logically.

1.Tsukyomi of Itachis level allows him to control time and space, and lets face it, he never used Tsukyomi to his limits against sasuke, he showed him some scenes of his parents dying, which was traumatic, and then he discussed about Madara/Tobi in the final fight (note how that means Zetsu didnt record what Itachi said about Madara )

If Itachi hits sasuke with a PROPER tsukyomi, where he tortures Sasuke for days on end that only lasts a second, that will dent Sasuke loads.

Sasuke didnt beat Itachis tsukyomi, as Madara says "you didnt see through his genjutsu at all"

Itachi planned it that way, he had to make it seem realistic.

2.Amaterasu admittedly Sasuke is lots better at, Itachi never liked using amaterasu much.

I guess Itachi was the technical genjutsu user, Sasuke is more physical (more chakra/stamina and amaterasu works better, the physical doujutsu)

However amaterasu is amaterasu lol, whether sasuke can form it into shapes doesnt matter, it burns through everything it touches lol, thats all you need.

3.Susano'o.

Sasukes has more range given its an arrow (easier to dodge with each further distance away)

Itachis has a sword with a conservative 100ft reach (personally could be up to 300ft)

And he has Yatas mirror which reflects all known attacks.

However Itachi would have to fight for real this time, not pretending to lose like the last one.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Without all his stupid powerups, ten ten and every other character stronger than her, which is every character.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post

If Itachi were alive he'd still whoop his little brothers arse, and thats not me biassing Itachi because hes my fave character

1.Tsukyomi of Itachis level allows him to control time and space, and lets face it, he never used Tsukyomi to his limits against sasuke, he showed him some scenes of his parents dying, which was traumatic, and then he discussed about Madara/Tobi in the final fight (note how that means Zetsu didnt record what Itachi said about Madara )

If Itachi hits sasuke with a PROPER tsukyomi, where he tortures Sasuke for days on end that only lasts a second, that will dent Sasuke loads.

Sasuke didnt beat Itachis tsukyomi, as Madara says "you didnt see through his genjutsu at all"

2.Amaterasu admittedly Sasuke is lots better at, Itachi never liked using amaterasu much.

I guess Itachi was the technical genjutsu user, Sasuke is more physical (more chakra/stamina and amaterasu works better, the physical doujutsu)

However amaterasu is amaterasu lol, whether sasuke can form it into shapes doesnt matter, it burns through everything it touches lol, thats all you need.

3.Susano'o.

Sasukes has more range given its an arrow (easier to dodge with each further distance away)

Itachis has a sword with a conservative 100ft reach (personally could be up to 300ft)

However Itachi would have to fight for real this time, not pretending to lose like the last one.
    Yeah..but Itachi is dead..

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post

3.Susano'o.

the thing is itachi is dead and only sasuke has his pevious powers makikng him the best so Far

everyone comments on Naruto and sage mode but we havent seen the full exetent of both of them. Sasuke has this hands down

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stealing the show and your
    girlfriend.

Madara and maybe zetsu

Sasuke is more of a close-mid range fighter, one touch from madara will send him into another dimension....Game over and zetsu, if i remember correctly, not even sharingan could sense his underground technique and he can easily use that move which drained chakra from the kage's from sasuke and seeing as majority of sasuke's moves take alot of chakra....zetsu can just suck him dry xD

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyria View Post
    Assuming that Sasuke doesn't suffer major consequences from his once again repeated use of the MS after the current fight, which currently active character can now beat Sasuke in his active state.

Keep in mind that during his battle with the Raikage, Sasuke only had an in-completed Susanoo that merely consisted of rib cages and that alone with the combination of Amaterasu almost killed him until Gaara saved him. Sasuke's currently has a fully completed Susanoo that can consists of long ranged arrow attacks that even Danzou commented as difficult to dodge even with his Sharingan's and a shield atop of the Susanoo's already dense body. A regular Amaterasu was also enough to take out KillerBee in his strongest state as a tailed beast and Sasuke's now wields it at a higher level then Itachi. Sasuke has also been confirmed during this battle to able to use strongest genjutsu Tsukuyomi and we've yet to see how much of a genjutsu defense Naruto's Sage mode provide hims.

So atop of his Chidori variants, Kirin and even a new summoning that allows him to easily fight in the air, who alive has the strength to take on Sasuke?
    Probably nobody.

He also didn't take out Killer Bee. I do believe that Killer Bee actually fooled Sasuke, and when we saw him in later panels swimming out of Kumogakure, he was unscathed. Even the eight tails asked why Killer Bee transformed when he already had the upper hand.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsndshanks View Post
    Madara and maybe zetsu

Sasuke is more of a close-mid range fighter, one touch from madara will send him into another dimension....Game over and zetsu, if i remember correctly, not even sharingan could sense his underground technique and he can easily use that move which drained chakra from the kage's from sasuke and seeing as majority of sasuke's moves take alot of chakra....zetsu can just suck him dry xD
    good point, and needless to say, zetsu would also have a whole other array of jutsu we may never have even heard of.

He is a member of THE AKATSUKI after all

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara of course. Naruto wouldn't be able to defeat Sasuke unless going 8-9 tails >.> I mean, (and I'm not a fan of Sasuke or anything..) Sasuke can just do all his jutsus on his own. Naruto was never really appealing as a character to me because he could never do anything without his clones or fox stuff...It's like he can't Rasengan without clones, he can't gather Natural Energy without them...making him depend on 2-3 clones ALL the time =/ Just beat the clones and you've got yourself a very weak Naruto to face ...

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok people i think could beat him m

Raikage, tsuekage, mizukage, naruto, madara maybe, danzo if karin didnt tell him his secret maybe, zetsu maybe, killer bee, im not sure

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

honestly with no biasness, i beleive that naruto and sasuke about equal in strength now persanally. if not that then sasuke is stronger but only by a little bit.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the only person to beat sasuke no is kishi...LOL.

no one really stands a chance against him because as you can see he has a pretty high chakra level. his ninjutsu is second to none. and his genjutsu is pretty much better than anyone in any village. the only person better than him in genjutsu died..(itachi) and now he has support summons that can make him fly..he's pretty much all around now. he can shoot chidori like darts= long range, karin long range. amaterasu i guess can be long range and everyone knows that he already has short range and close combat skill achieved...so umm.. i guess the only way his defeat is at hand is if two high ranked kages fought him at one time..which i think he would probably still give them a run for their money.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well naruto has pretty high chakra himself and that's wthout the nine tail fox. He has acheived sage mode and can now do it at will by himself, also he has mastered the rasensuriken. His ninjustu skill is second to known. oh yeah and let's not forget he defeated pain !!!!

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

people stronger than sasuke: minato, itachi(maybe), jiraiya, pain, SO6P

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well Sasuke is pretty strong now. His MS is developing very quickly. Kishi sort of fudged sasuke's chakra levels though.
    Naruto would get his ass kicked. [ ]
    Raikage only has one arm now, so probably not.
    Killerbee could I think. People keep saying he lost because of Amateramasu. But he came out unscathed. And tricked Sasuke. good swordsmanship and a bijuu make him formidable.
    Mizukage maybe, but she's water style.
    Yup thats it lol

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto. Because he can be one with Nature and has a never ending amount of chakra.

Being one with nature means that he doesn't even need to use up his chakra reserves.

There's only one thing that prevents Naruto from fighting Sasuke: he loves him as a brother, and does not want to kill him.

If Naruto wanted, he can just remain still and turn Sasuke into a statue as he did with one of Pain's bodies.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sandshark View Post
    Well Sasuke is pretty strong now. His MS is developing very quickly. Kishi sort of fudged sasuke's chakra levels though.
    Naruto would get his ass kicked. [ ]
    Raikage only has one arm now, so probably not.
    Killerbee could I think. People keep saying he lost because of Amateramasu. But he came out unscathed. And tricked Sasuke. good swordsmanship and a bijuu make him formidable.
    Mizukage maybe, but she's water style.
    Yup thats it lol
    Mizukage also has 2 KG's

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Currently no one.. tht guy single handedly fought nearly all kages and developed his skills even furthur during all those fights... Only Naruto can give him a match as of now but even he won't b able to beat Sasuke with his current skills.. although I'd like to see em fight n see how it goes.. :P

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

which proves the only rival to sasuke is naruto...the main character. all else step aside. but imo naruto would still lose..and you know, i was thinking...maybe tobi is weak. we're all expecting tobi to b uper strong, but wat if he comes out of his nut shell and all he can do is teleport. i mean so far he hasnt shown anything spectacular beside instant teleportation..which is complete ownage but i wanna c something strong offensively..he stopped suigetsu's sword with his bare hands. but suigetsu isnt even all that strong physically..anybody elses thoughts about tobi?

The White Snake Orochimaru the Snake's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

simple nagato could do it raikage could do it Mizukage could do it killerbee could do it and naruto could do it

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wow wow wow. you guys cant say mizukage can beat sasuke, why can you? we havent seen her fight 100% she used a couple jutsu's against him and that was it.. im not agreeing or disagreeing that she can beat sasuke im just pointing it out..

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»