35 28.93%

65 53.72%
Page 3 of 15 « First 123456713 ... Last»
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 480 Discussion and 481 Predictions

Awesome manga. Now im hoping sasuke retracts the chidori and danzo bites karin. Then Danzo escapes. That would be awesome! Then meets up with kabuto, gets kabuto to replant new eyes from a stockpile he likely has. Then Orochimaru takes over Kabuto, and uses his body-transfer technique to take over Danzos body and becomes the ultimate villan.

AWESOME!

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This chapter was awesome.. I hope Kishi finally turned Sasuke completely evil..
    but what's next?? Will they pick up Suigetsu and Bipolar jugo??

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Foetoid View Post
    Awesome manga. Now im hoping sasuke retracts the chidori and danzo bites karin. Then Danzo escapes. That would be awesome! Then meets up with kabuto, gets kabuto to replant new eyes from a stockpile he likely has. Then Orochimaru takes over Kabuto, and uses his body-transfer technique to take over Danzos body and becomes the ultimate villan.

AWESOME!
    that really will be awesome and still in this manga the most twisted villain is Orochimaru so if he comes back taking over Kabuto's and Danzou's body he will be like even a threat to Madara!!! if that happens but i really hope Danzou survives and teams up with Orochimaru. So then we will have two groups of antagonist. One Madara's one and the other Danzou and Orochimaru.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Foetoid View Post

AWESOME!
    Two things...

1st...I think Karin has the ability to control who she heals when she is bitten. I think she said once that all it is is just a transference of chakra so she should be able to prevent Danzou from taking her chakra even if he bites her. And besides, I don't think Danzou has enough strength left to bite her(he took one in the HEART)

2nd...Everyone is saying that sasuke is so evil for stabbing karin along with danzou but you all have to realize that he did that to save her. If he moved in any other way danzou could hav possibly killed her or used his jutsu against him. Sasuke did the right thing by giving karin a survivable injury and killing danzou.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kishi said in his interview that Naruto will again start training. Well the obvious guess was either he will learn to control the nine tails or the power that Itachi gave him or something related to the key Jiraiya left. 3 options but i would like to add another one. Remember the First Hokage's Scroll of Sealing. With the help of the Naruto was able to learn Kage Bunshin that ultimately helped him to learn Rasengan, Rasengan Shuriken(which even Minato couldn't do) and master Sage Mode completely(even Jiraiya couldn't do). So the Scroll of Sealing was the thing that really helped Naruto in the long run and the Kage Bunshin was the first technique on that scroll. There must be many more. If somehow Naruto gets that again i guess he can also learn Shodai Hokage's techniques which will be very awesome

Quote Originally Posted by twistedHyuga View Post
    Two things...

1st...I think Karin has the ability to control who she heals when she is bitten. I think she said once that all it is is just a transference of chakra so she should be able to prevent Danzou from taking her chakra even if he bites her. And besides, I don't think Danzou has enough strength left to bite her(he took one in the HEART)

2nd...Everyone is saying that sasuke is so evil for stabbing karin along with danzou but you all have to realize that he did that to save her. If he moved in any other way danzou could hav possibly killed her or used his jutsu against him. Sasuke did the right thing by giving karin a survivable injury and killing danzou.
    the thing about Karin may be true but we are still not sure about Danzou's death. That guy is just too mysterious and Shisui's eye is very powerful i guess he must have done something to survive.

Last edited by Mugiwara; 01-28-2010 at 06:56 AM. Reason: doublepost

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Christyan View Post
    not just kill him ... rape him toooo !!!!! PLIS ... OR JUST CALL THE EVIL DUCK TO RAPE HIM ! ,,,,
    i just want sasuke to die.but i want naruto to do it.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    the thing about Karin may be true but we are still not sure about Danzou's death. That guy is just too mysterious and Shisui's eye is very powerful i guess he must have done something to survive.
    Shisui's eye was a regular Sharingan..
    Danzo just got a hit in the heart and lost Shisui's arm with all the sharingans and Shodaim's cells..
    What you think he has left??
    Just because he can answer some questions??

guess what?? Kabuto can answer those questions.. The hunt for Kabuto will get that much exciting if Danzo is confirmed dead in the last chapter..

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    Shisui's eye was a regular Sharingan..
    Danzo just got a hit in the heart and lost Shisui's arm with all the sharingans and Shodaim's cells..
    What you think he has left??
    Just because he can answer some questions??

guess what?? Kabuto can answer those questions.. The hunt for Kabuto will get that much exciting if Danzo is confirmed dead in the last chapter..
    although Shisui's eyes were normal sharingan at the Kage summit that guy with the Byakugan said Shisui had the power to manipulate others mind without letting them know about it. So in Shisui's case though he has the normal Sharingan but he had a unique power and also his chakra i guess is sort of special thats why Danzou also took his arm. So what i'm saying is Danzou could have used Shisui's eye for Izanagi but the most like scenario is either he is really dead or he escaped somehow controlling Sasuke's mind with Shisui's eye.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Senary View Post
    It's taking so long because Kishi has to build Sasuke to rival Naruto, and by that I mean to be Naruto's Ultimate Rival. Someone who is (or at least appears) stronger than him but follows the wrong path and threatens everything he loves. Naruto is learning to control the 9Tails and unless Sasuke has something on par with that level of chakra, it would make sense that he wouldn't stand a chance. They are still in the teen years and I fully expect another time skip and a few more events take place before we start to see a clash between Leaf + Sasuke (Taka?).

I thought Sasuke would start turning good again but it's clear that Kishi is going to go with this plan. The time skip will probably contain some stories regarding the 4th ninja war and damage done by the tailed beasts in different areas.

I always think back to the time that Sasuke told Taka that they are not working for Madara, but for themselves. Maybe he still has this attitude but it's not looking good for your boy.
    Well it does appear the only way to get sasuke out of the darkness is by itachi telling the whole truth behind that night that he placed a genjutsu trigger into Naruto ...
    I agree that there will be a time skip we have to see them grow up and be adults i think this is what kishi is showing last time when Naru passed out that he's ideals are changing and matureing as he questions himself
    My boy will be fine Naru will not kill sasuke and there is no way IMO to touch Naru as he has so many fail safes protecting him lol he will go train again AND naru will never hurt Sasuke they are brothers sasuke does has a degree of respect for Naruto and they forced each other to become stronger people make fun of Naru and Sas but i think it is a fair representation of how brothers are in real life so both charactor's are awesome and it's gonna just be a powerhouse show on epic scales
    KB will help him learn to talk to the Fox and use the toad seal to help control the fox's chakra's so we know complete control of the Fox will come and he will then infuse a FRS with sage+fox+wind chakra to develope a move that sassuno will fall too lol but yea i love both char's Naru and Sas but i will say as it stands Naru would get pwnd by Sas until he trains
    The uchiha can control kyubii remeber when they met after that three year thing the fox begged sasuke to not kill Naruto and he just pinched his nose and the chakra broke apart Madara control'd kyubii 16 years ago too so the fox is useless against Sasuke unless Naruto is in control of it lol
    so all sasuke would have to do is piss naruto off like Pein tried to do get him to go into the Fox mode and then do whatever uchiha do to control that tailed beast my bet is a Genjutsu like Tsukuyomi anyways sorry for the long post

Last edited by BigBen; 01-28-2010 at 05:45 AM.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

After Itachi killed Shisui he got the MS. So before that he didn't had the MS. The thing that's been bugging me is that did Itachi alone killed Shisui? I mean Itachi was a exceptional ninja but Shisui was also a very powerful ninja who i guess knew of Itahci's powers as he was like a elder brother to Itachi. Shisui was also observing Itachi after joining the ANBU so maybe Danzou and Itachi both killed Shisui. I know this isn't a very important topic but what i want to say is it is very unlike for Itachi who didn't had the MS that time defeating someone feared as "Shisui the Mirage".

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

although Shisui's eyes were normal sharingan at the Kage summit that guy with the Byakugan said Shisui had the power to manipulate others mind without letting them know about it. So in Shisui's case though he has the normal Sharingan but he had a unique power and also his chakra i guess is sort of special thats why Danzou also took his arm. So what i'm saying is Danzou could have used Shisui's eye for Izanagi but the most like scenario is either he is really dead or he escaped somehow controlling Sasuke's mind with Shisui's eye.
    Think about it a little.. If he used Shisui's eye for Izanagi. Then the eye closes. He can't use it for Shisui's technique. Once or another,don't you think??
    In the manga he states that he was planning to use it in Madara not in Sasuke..
    If he had used Shisui's abilitie do you really think Sasuke would have stab him with Chidori anyway??

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen View Post
    Well it does appear the only way to get sasuke out of the darkness is by itachi telling the whole truth behind that night that he placed a genjutsu trigger into Naruto ...
    I agree that there will be a time skip we have to see them grow up and be adults i think this is what kishi is showing last time when Naru passed out that he's ideals are changing and matureing as he questions himself
    My boy will be fine Naru will not kill sasuke and there is no way IMO to touch Naru as he has so many fail safes protecting him lol he will go train again
    prolly find KB as stated b4 and learn to talk to the Fox and the toad seal to help control the fox's chakra's so we know complete control of the Fox will come and he will then infuse a FRS with sage+fox+wind chakra to develope a move that sassuno will fall too lol but yea i love both char's Naru and Sas but i will say as it stands Naru would get pwnd by Sas until he trains
    The uchiha can control kyubii remeber when they met after that three year thing the fox begged sasuke to not kill Naruto and he just pinched his nose and the chakra broke apart Madara control'd kyubii 16 years ago too so the fox is useless against Sasuke unless Naruto is in control of it lol
    very much true but i wonder if Naruto somehow learns the technique of his father the body flicker technique and the space time tech and then just like the Rasengan he will improve the space time tech because Kakashi said that Madara's space time tech is much more improved than the Fourth's though it is because Madara has the MS but it will be interesting if Naruto learns those tech plus controlling the fox.

Think about it a little.. If he used Shisui's eye for Izanagi. Then the eye closes. He can't use it for Shisui's technique. Once or another,don't you think??
    In the manga he states that he was planning to use it in Madara not in Sasuke..
    If he had used Shisui's abilitie do you really think Sasuke would have stab him with Chidori anyway??
    but in order to survive he COULD have used Shisui's eye for Izanagi though it means he will not be able to use it anymore but it will at least save his life. If Danzou survives that is, but from the looks of things he is a goner.

Last edited by Mugiwara; 01-28-2010 at 06:58 AM. Reason: doublepost

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kishi said in his interview that Naruto will again start training.
    Where does everyone find these interviews ... and how can they be trusted ?
    It seems he is a bad author writing a book and giving away the ending LOL
    I have heard so many "interviews" and nothing has happend ... it's common knowledge Naruto will train haha kishi hasn't given any more insight it's like him saying i'm going to eat today haha but i'd like to read the interviews please sir
    Thank you

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well it does appear the only way to get sasuke out of the darkness is by itachi telling the whole truth behind that night
    This i agree to some extend..
    Sasuke will never hear what Naruto has to say.. Only his brother can let him out of the "Avenger" path.
    But Itachi also said "I hope you never have to use it". This tell me it's something that most likely kills Sasuke..

To the rest of the post.. Hell,if brothers treat each other that way. Then i don't wanna know what those people will do to people who are not related..
    Sasuke has bringing nothing but pain to Naruto's life. It's absurd from Kishi's part that he's still trapped in this plot-hole..

I don't agree that Naruto will ever control the FOX. That doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

1 - He would be invencible.
    2 - The Fox is way to evil for them to get along. The Fox only saves Naruto on self-Interest..
    3 - Series will lose much of the excitement.. It's always exciting in a Naruto fight against a stronger opponent then him to see if he will be enraged enough to free a bunch of tails and go berserk..
    4 - People keep mentioning KillerBee but it seems the fact that he can control it. It's only pure team work and because Hachibi allows it too.
    They have similar personalities and go along well. That doesn't seems something Kirabi learned himself..

Naruto training will be something along the line of Jiraiya's scrool hidden technique left by Minato or learning the element of water..

Think about it for a second:

Sasuke has Lightning and Fire..
    Naruto has Wind.. Let's suppose he learns Water element techniques..

Wind counters Lightning.. but Fire counters Wind.. Lightning counters Water but water counters fire..

They would be in a leveled in Elements field..

I do agree Sasuke is way too strong for Naruto now..

but in order to survive he COULD have used Shisui's eye for Izanagi though it means he will not be able to use it anymore but it will at least save his life. If Danzou survives that is, but from the looks of things he is a goner.
    But the body will appear closer to the "Fake" one..
    Then what you have??

A 71 old man,blind,without an arm and without chakra..

Why do you think Sasuke activated Amaterasu before hitting Chidori??
    If Danzo uses Izanagi. Where ever the body re-appears will just be burned to death..

After Itachi killed Shisui he got the MS. So before that he didn't had the MS. The thing that's been bugging me is that did Itachi alone killed Shisui? I mean Itachi was a exceptional ninja but Shisui was also a very powerful ninja who i guess knew of Itahci's powers as he was like a elder brother to Itachi. Shisui was also observing Itachi after joining the ANBU so maybe Danzou and Itachi both killed Shisui. I know this isn't a very important topic but what i want to say is it is very unlike for Itachi who didn't had the MS that time defeating someone feared as "Shisui the Mirage".
    As seen in the Manga.. Itachi was way too strong even at 13 for any Uchiha..
    The guy alone killed almost all the Uchihas.. Shisui was obviously not hard-work for him..

Last edited by Mugiwara; 01-28-2010 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Triplepost

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

very much true but i wonder if Naruto somehow learns the technique of his father the body flicker technique and the space time tech and then just like the Rasengan he will improve the space time tech because Kakashi said that Madara's space time tech is much more improved than the Fourth's though it is because Madara has the MS but it will be interesting if Naruto learns those tech plus controlling the fox.
    It has been foreshadowed ( i think) in that Kakashi Gaiden as when Kakashi became a Jounin level nin Minato gave him that special knife as his present and from what i understand the flying thunder god was based upon seals and the 4th's expertise of them so i think he may have shown/tought Kakashi something to do with it ...
    plus the 4th had a plan for the Fox maybe minato lacked something and the FTG tech was another powerful but incomplete tech it is hard to say exactly.
    But from wat i saw those special katana's he gave to Kakashi where what he used and just threw them all over the battlefeild whereever a knife was he could teleport to in like spilt seconds so you just see the yellow of his hair.
    but for now we can only dream i want to know what the Fox has to do with taking down madara and all this toad seal and the toad key j-man left have to do with it lol

This i agree to some extend..
    Sasuke will never hear what Naruto has to say.. Only his brother can let him out of the "Avenger" path.
    But Itachi also said "I hope you never have to use it". This tell me it's something that most likely kills Sasuke..

To the rest of the post.. Hell,if brothers treat each other that way. Then i don't wanna know what those people will do to people who are not related..
    Sasuke has bringing nothing but pain to Naruto's life. It's absurd from Kishi's part that he's still trapped in this plot-hole..

I don't agree that Naruto will ever control the FOX. That doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

1 - He would be invencible.
    2 - The Fox is way to evil for them to get along. The Fox only saves Naruto on self-Interest..
    3 - Series will lose much of the excitement.. It's always exciting in a Naruto fight against a stronger opponent then him to see if he will be enraged enough to free a bunch of tails and go berserk..
    4 - People keep mentioning KillerBee but it seems the fact that he can control it. It's only pure team work and because Hachibi allows it too.
    They have similar personalities and go along well. That doesn't seems something Kirabi learned himself..

Naruto training will be something along the line of Jiraiya's scrool hidden technique left by Minato or learning the element of water..

Think about it for a second:

Sasuke has Lightning and Fire..
    Naruto has Wind.. Let's suppose he learns Water element techniques..

Wind counters Lightning.. but Fire counters Wind.. Lightning counters Water but water counters fire..

They would be in a leveled in Elements field..

I do agree Sasuke is way too strong for Naruto now..
    Not really Itachi wanted the TRUTH to die with him haha so leaking the truth would be just as bad as killing sasuke and to me it doesn't make sence to have a jutsu to kill Sasuke since he only gave it to Naruto when he said he won't kill sasuke it was itachi's plan everything he did for Sasuke so to me you throw your entire life's work away and kill the one you wanted to save most? everything was in vain you know what i mean lol he lied to sas to protect him from the truth so what is the truth might be bigger then a coupe ... and by the look of all the stolen sharingan's running around i'm interested in this alot ...
    I agree with you water needs to be his secondary element to both compliment and disable Sas's attacks so you can carry the series beyond a Naru + Sas showdown and have team 7 reunited against the final villians to restore peace
    I also agree with the assesment about the control of the Fox but i find it weird to give so many seals and key's and have minato seal something that cannot be used so i know he will be invinceable and it does suck balls but he is the main charactor will have to watch for the plot but yeah i'd much prefere a FTG tech and have him do things with the Fox as back up it is kinda his way to use his own power anyways
    Just a thought tho didn't the 4th seal away 1/2 the Fox into Naru and 1/2 somewhere else ... and wheren't there ying and yang sides so perhapes maybe Naru has the evil half of the Fox... i'm not sure if you know about it let me know plz

Last edited by Mugiwara; 01-28-2010 at 06:59 AM. Reason: doublepost

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Awesome chapter. Best one in a long while.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Not really Itachi wanted the TRUTH to die with him haha so leaking the truth would be just as bad as killing sasuke and to me it doesn't make sence to have a jutsu to kill Sasuke since he only gave it to Naruto when he said he won't kill sasuke it was itachi's plan everything he did for Sasuke so to me you throw your entire life's work away and kill the one you wanted to save most? everything was in vain you know what i mean lol he lied to sas to protect him from the truth so what is the truth might be bigger then a coupe ... and by the look of all the stolen sharingan's running around i'm interested in this alot ...
    I agree with you water needs to be his secondary element to both compliment and disable Sas's attacks so you can carry the series beyond a Naru + Sas showdown and have team 7 reunited against the final villians to restore peace
    I also agree with the assesment about the control of the Fox but i find it weird to give so many seals and key's and have minato seal something that cannot be used so i know he will be invinceable and it does suck balls but he is the main charactor will have to watch for the plot but yeah i'd much prefere a FTG tech and have him do things with the Fox as back up it is kinda his way to use his own power anyways
    Just a thought tho didn't the 4th seal away 1/2 the Fox into Naru and 1/2 somewhere else ... and wheren't there ying and yang sides so perhapes maybe Naru has the evil half of the Fox... i'm not sure if you know about it let me know plz
    Kishi probably made another plot-hole with the Ying-Yang thing..
    Supposely Minato only sealed the Ying type of Chakra but it's never mentioned where is the Yang Chakra.

Did he sealed together with the technique of Sealing and died together with Minato?? (I don't know and i don't care)
    Also the Fox seems to be at full power and never hinted anything about his power being only at Half.. (I guess it was just another Kishi screws)

All the sealing crap and fail-safes and whatever was because the Seal becomes weak after years..

Itachi was a genius.. He didn't want to Sasuke to know the truth but the predicted things much before hand..

Think about it:

Why was Itachi talking to Naruto in the first place??
    To put on Naruto a fail-safe if his previously Fail-Safe Amaterasu trap wouldn't work and Madara wouldn't die with it..

This suggests that Itachi predicted that Madara could survive and knowing his brother so well.. He predicted that Sasuke once knowing the truth would seek revenge again..

Yet the ultimate fail-safe something that probably would kill Sasuke. That's why he said: "I hope you never have to use it".. This suggests something HUGE..

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I would like to see to Naruto that he can have another awesome technique.

Monster of the Hidden Mist 7thElement's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke is bad-ass. This chapter was good.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 7thElement View Post
    Sasuke is bad-ass. This chapter was good.
    I hope he turns 100% into darkness finally.. I loved the expression of Madara in the end. He was like "NICEEEEEEEE!!!"

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Supposely Minato only sealed the Ying type of Chakra but it's never mentioned where is the Yang Chakra.

Did he sealed together with the technique of Sealing and died together with Minato?? (I don't know and i don't care)
    Also the Fox seems to be at full power and never hinted anything about his power being only at Half.. (I guess it was just another Kishi screws)

All the sealing crap and fail-safes and whatever was because the Seal becomes weak after years..

Itachi was a genius.. He didn't want to Sasuke to know the truth but the predicted things much before hand..

Think about it:

To put on Naruto a fail-safe if his previously Fail-Safe Amaterasu trap wouldn't work and Madara wouldn't die with it..

This suggests that Itachi predicted that Madara could survive and knowing his brother so well.. He predicted that Sasuke once knowing the truth would seek revenge again..

Yet the ultimate fail-safe something that probably would kill Sasuke. That's why he said: "I hope you never have to use it".. This suggests something HUGE..
    I don't know ... lol
    maybe not kill him maybe make his little brother go blind and lose the power of his sharingan eyes as without it Sasuke would be useless but still be alive and noone knew the secrets and power's of the sharingan like itachi did i still can't picture Itachi giving a death blow to his little brother like all jutsu's they have a weakness and the EMS prolly was predicted by Itachi and he knew Madara's history and how to beat the EMS so this could be a more realistic outcome now i think about it
    If sasuke becomes so out of control and beats Naruto to a near death state which is pretty easy for him at the moment Itachi's gift would kick in and perminately Blind his little brother taking away his most powerful tools the sharingan eyes knowing Naruto will not kill sasuke once he is serverly crippled
    that will prolly be how it goes
    he wouldn't be the Hero he wanted sasuke to be but at least the uchiha name would live on i think that was Itachi's ultimate goal was to leave sasuke to rebuild the Uchiha name ...

Last edited by BigBen; 01-28-2010 at 06:48 AM.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Think about it:

i was also thinking about this why did Itachi said "i hope u don't have to use it" so that means either it is a technique to kill Sasuke or a technique which will give Naruto the upper hand against Sasuke. But i still can't figure out what is "THAT" gift Itachi gave.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My theory is right about sasuke altering Danzo's perception of time...haha...

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    I'm not really sure what you're trying to say in the rest of the post but I'll try to answer the two questions to the best of my knowledge:

1) Danzo couldn't use Shisui's Sharingan because he used it at the Kage Summit on the Samurai leader and he stated he could only use it a couple times a day. So he was waiting for it to "re-charge".

2) I think Madara was talking about Danzo. Danzo is the leader of the Root organization of Konoha. He was saying Danzo should have stayed underground instead of coming out so forcefully because it led to his downfall. So it was a jest at Danzo's expense.
    Danzo used Shisui's eyes to control Mizukage not the samurai

Danzo is as good as dead without shisui's eyes...so he did not use it for izanagi

Last edited by Mugiwara; 01-28-2010 at 04:57 PM. Reason: triplepost

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by bam06005 View Post
    Oh I see on that page now...you are right it is Madara talking about Shisui's eye...but that still doesn't answer two questions:

1. Why "couldn't" Danzo use Shisui's eye?
    2. What does Madara mean about the "roots" hidden in the ground? Does that mean the roots of the eye so the eye didn't like die or something? But that would imply that Shisui's eye's roots were in that tree that disconnected from Danzo's left arm...but Shisui's eye is Danzo's right eye...

ROOT ninjas? That one doesn't seem right either.

wait wait wait!!! I just re-checked and the tree doesn't disconnect until AFTER Madara is talking about the eye...so the whole "roots" things is even more ambiguous now!

Wow that was confusing to type...

Another thing about this Shisui eye...Danzou takes off the bandages and then Madara says "his right eye is working again"...again since when? The only thing I can think of is again since he killed those assassin shinobi after the whole Kage Summit arc. His implanted sharingan is damaged after all.

And yes, I am yet another fan confused at why Amaterasu was activated in Sasuke's left eye when he "killed" Danzo...only looks like a chidori sword to me.
    All your questions confuse me as well:confused:

I think the roots might be the roots of Mokton (and not the Anbu roots). Danzo might be using it in combination with izangi

Furthermore i dont think Karin is dead, but Danzo dying without a dying speech would also be lame

And Amaterasu eye also makes no sense!!!

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling

if karin dies sasuke is now dead 2 me i never liked him but he would be even more dead 2 me