Banned
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Shikamaru and kakshia would fail at hokage

Quote Originally Posted by Sharingan09 View Post
    What do you mean how???
    Danzou sucks so bad, I mean come on. If he were really all that great, he wouldn't need those stupid Sharingan's and the 1st KG. That is why he will die by Sasuke's hand.

That is true aboutt he new one surpasses the old one, and in a way he did surpass Minato.
    wow who cares if he has the 1st kg and the sarigans if kakashi didnt have the shargan what would he be danzo would own kakashi and lol @ kakashi surpassing the 4th in what way

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by clone101 View Post
    kakashi is a bad ass and can hold his own vs anyone... he is a good choice right now for hokage... shikamaru is smart strong and a tactition expert u like ur chance in battle with him on ur side so he would b good but he needs more exp...
    kakashi has fallen of compared 2 the main villians now danzo mandra and even saskue mybe zetsu what could he rly do

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Please learn to spell correctly before you make threads ^^

Anyways, I think Kakashi would be great Hokage, he is strong, experienced etc.
    Shikamaru on the other hand, no, at least not for couple more years...

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by pepsicool93 View Post
    please learn to spell correctly before you make threads ^^

anyways, i think kakashi would be great hokage, he is strong, experienced etc.
    Shikamaru on the other hand, no, at least not for couple more years...
    your funny you come here and state no facts lol

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Being a Kage doesn't mean your the best. In Ninja wars you need your best people out on the battle feilds and your strategists back at main base. It works like that in real war too. Shikamaru would be a PERFECT kage in this aspect. Kakashi is one of Konoha's best so he should be out doing missions and fighting not being a Kage.

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yawn kakashi is a great ninja. dont care how you spin it...

if you compared the kakashi that fought that mist swordsman on the very first mission team 7 did on origonal naruto then wowsa he looks shit

but strangly enough every1s power on this goes up and down sideways...inside out

oh wait its a manga...now he mightnt be kage level but hes the nearest damned thing to it.

Naruto may have him on power. since hes got more chakra than him. then hes got the kyuubi. then sage mode lol

but he cant master as many elements nor techniques...he isnt as good a planner...nor is his temwork that great

Kakashi is the obvious choice imo

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    Show me exactly where Kakashi uses Katon and I won't laugh at you.

Anime doesn't count.
    I think he used Fireball against Naruto and Sakura at the beginning of Shippuden.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by moneyezzz View Post
    @sharingan09
    can he beat saskue no can he beat danzo if he wants 2 attack no he lost 2 one body of pain come on use your brain and just imagine if another village attack come on now
    Sasuke would be dead by now, of he dont has Karin who told him how Danzous Jutsu works.

Alone he has no chance

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi is awsome, i like him alot. but hes not enough strong, lets say not on kage lvl

ppl who dissagre with me dont bother quoting me, its my opinion and im gona stick with it

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Shikamaru is best as advisor.

His chakra capacity is laughable, he can barely use 1 jutsu without running out.

Every fight we see him in he is shaking and saying "running out of chakra!" and hes only just cast the bloody jutsu LOL.

Kakashi is lower tier kage level, meaning he's worthy, but he has a lot of work to do.

IMHO Danzo is far more powerful than Kakashi.

If Kakashi had a larger chakra supply he'd be middle tier instantly, higher tier he'd need something very unique and special.

Sure he has MS but Danzou can get past that, so could many others through Genjutsu etc.

Kakashi has got a lot better at aiming it, but he can only use it a few times.

He loaded off 8 Raikiris and 2 MS techs against Pain, and that was enough to kill him (he was not nearly dead, he was DEAD, Pain brought him back, its shown in the manga)

So yeah, he needs to work on Chakra capacity....Especially now we have seen Sasuke burn off 6 EMS techs in a row (susano'o, amaterasu, tsukyomi, amaterasu, susano'o releasing seal, susano'o becoming more complete, and I dont know if he's used any more in the latest chapter because i refuse to read any further than 478 until the storyline actually picks up because right now its completely wank.

Kakashis capacity is abysmal compared to the other kage Ninja.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Eibe View Post
    I think he used Fireball against Naruto and Sakura at the beginning of Shippuden.
    He said Anime doesnt count...read, please read before posting, it saves embaressment

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    He said Anime doesnt count...read, please read before posting, it saves embaressment
    Sorry i dont mean Anime Shippuden.

I dont know what the Manga ist called when he grew up

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Moneyezzz...See the little dot on your keyboard? It's called a period. Please use it so your sentences make sense.

On topic, Kakashi is a capable ninja. He would be a great Hokage because he is somewhat well rounded except for his low chakra level. If he had like double the chakra, he'd definitely compare to the 4th in some aspects. I dont know who said it, but I agree he's like low kage tier.

As for Naruto being more powerful, that is true. He lacks experience. However, Kakashi being above Naruto would benefit because with Kakashis experience and Narutos power they would benefit from each other, while Naruto gains experience along the way.

Naruto being Hokage would include every mission in the village being about Sasuke.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Eibe View Post
    Sasuke would be dead by now, of he dont has Karin who told him how Danzous Jutsu works.

Alone he has no chance
    and kakashi would be dead nd 2 panels if he fought danzo even if he new all his techs lol

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    Moneyezzz...See the little dot on your keyboard? It's called a period. Please use it so your sentences make sense.

On topic, Kakashi is a capable ninja. He would be a great Hokage because he is somewhat well rounded except for his low chakra level. If he had like double the chakra, he'd definitely compare to the 4th in some aspects. I dont know who said it, but I agree he's like low kage tier.

As for Naruto being more powerful, that is true. He lacks experience. However, Kakashi being above Naruto would benefit because with Kakashis experience and Narutos power they would benefit from each other, while Naruto gains experience along the way.

Naruto being Hokage would include every mission in the village being about Sasuke.
    your not getting he is not strong enuff he runs out off charkra 2 quick like i stated the other kages can hold there on against the main villians danzo saskue and mybe mandra but can kakashi no show me proof he can

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

your not getting he is not strong enuff he runs out off charkra 2 quick like i stated the other kages can hold there on against the main villians danzo saskue and mybe mandra but can kakashi no show me proof he can
    Actually, I said he doesnt have chakra...

Maybe YOUR not getting it?

Anyway, show me proof that he CAN'T. Other than Pain who was insanely powerful.

Danzo can't even beat Pain.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Shikamaru is far superior to Kakashi when it comes to intellect. Shikamaru would be better off doing the job of Hokage or Strategist. It takes more then power to be a GOOD Kage. It's also based on idealism and head smarts.
    Sure Shikamaru isn't the best choice for when the enemy makes it to the village. But when they do you've pretty much already lost the war.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Actually, I said he doesnt have chakra...

Maybe YOUR not getting it?

Anyway, show me proof that he CAN'T. Other than Pain who was insanely powerful.

Danzo can't even beat Pain.
    yea but danzo would at least take some bodies out lol what did kakashi do try 2 act tuff and got owned

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpism View Post
    Shikamaru is far superior to Kakashi when it comes to intellect. Shikamaru would be better off doing the job of Hokage or Strategist. It takes more then power to be a GOOD Kage. It's also based on idealism and head smarts.
    Sure Shikamaru isn't the best choice for when the enemy makes it to the village. But when they do you've pretty much already lost the war.
    dude shikamaru dad who is stronger and more powerfull hasnt even been look at 4 the hokage spot and you still say shikamaru lol fail

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

dude shikamaru dad who is stronger and more powerfull hasnt even been look at 4 the hokage spot and you still say shikamaru lol fail
    AS I JUST SAID. It takes more then power to be Hokage. Idealism and intelegence is FAR more important to Konoha then raw power.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

AS I JUST SAID. It takes more then power to be Hokage. Idealism and intelegence is FAR more important to Konoha then raw power.
    and i meant 2 put he is more intelegent then he is 2 face it shikamuri will never be hokage

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Shikamarus dad is smarter than Shikamaru.....

And more powerful.

Shikamaru is good as advisor.

Sorry but Shikamaru simply cannot take on S class Ninja, A class Ninja even.

His chakra runs out 1 minute after he binds them, and when he does bind them he takes ages moving them.

He'd be much better off as strategist for Kakashi or Naruto, so when shizzle goes down he gives advice and strategy, and lets the big guns (Kakashi and Naruto) deal with the actual fighting.

In fact Shikamaru is a support Ninja, he never gets directly involved in fights, he's always at the back analysing and supporting the Main fighters by distracting them with shadow techs.

That was what they did vs Hidan and Kakuzu, While Hidan was trying to avoid kage mane by Shika, Asuma went after him.

Shikamaru 1 vs 1 is simply not a good fighter.

I know being Hokage isnt ALL about power, but you certainly need power.

Hokage requires Brains and power, and shikamaru doesnt have both.

Kakashi does but only lower tier Kage level.

Though tbh the power scales in Naruto lately have been spiralling out of control, now Kakashi is Hokage he's probably gonna suddenly be more powerful or have loads more chakra just because....

Danzou has more power than Kakashi, more experience than him, and tbh...same intellect.

Its Danzous personality that ruins it for the Hokage spot

1.He would not sacrifice himself to save village, he is too self involved and himself said konohas destruction was a price to pay for eventual power.

2.He's evil and would bring a dictatorship regime upon Konoha and turn it into a Militaristic state.

Danzou would own Kakashi 1 vs 1 though.

Kakashi last shown had 8 raikiris and 2 kamuis and that killed him

Danzou has 10 Izanagis.

Kakashi loses...quite easily lol....

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Shikamarus dad is smarter than Shikamaru.....

And more powerful.

Shikamaru is good as advisor.

Sorry but Shikamaru simply cannot take on S class Ninja, A class Ninja even.

His chakra runs out 1 minute after he binds them, and when he does bind them he takes ages moving them.

He'd be much better off as strategist for Kakashi or Naruto, so when shizzle goes down he gives advice and strategy, and lets the big guns (Kakashi and Naruto) deal with the actual fighting.

In fact Shikamaru is a support Ninja, he never gets directly involved in fights, he's always at the back analysing and supporting the Main fighters by distracting them with shadow techs.

That was what they did vs Hidan and Kakuzu, While Hidan was trying to avoid kage mane by Shika, Asuma went after him.

Shikamaru 1 vs 1 is simply not a good fighter.

I know being Hokage isnt ALL about power, but you certainly need power.

Hokage requires Brains and power, and shikamaru doesnt have both.

Kakashi does but only lower tier Kage level.

Though tbh the power scales in Naruto lately have been spiralling out of control, now Kakashi is Hokage he's probably gonna suddenly be more powerful or have loads more chakra just because....

Danzou has more power than Kakashi, more experience than him, and tbh...same intellect.

Its Danzous personality that ruins it for the Hokage spot

1.He would not sacrifice himself to save village, he is too self involved and himself said konohas destruction was a price to pay for eventual power.

2.He's evil and would bring a dictatorship regime upon Konoha and turn it into a Militaristic state.

Danzou would own Kakashi 1 vs 1 though.

Kakashi last shown had 8 raikiris and 2 kamuis and that killed him

Danzou has 10 Izanagis.

Kakashi loses...quite easily lol....

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hidan was SRank......................
    He also fought Hidan 1 v 1.........

I still don't see WHY it's necessary to have the Hokage smart AND strong when you could have a smart Hokage and strong servants. If there is a strong and not intelegent Hokage they might not listen to an advisor. Where if it was the other way around theyd get screwed by anbu

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hidan was SRank......................
    He also fought Hidan 1 v 1.........

I still don't see WHY it's necessary to have the Hokage smart AND strong when you could have a smart Hokage and strong servants. If there is a strong and not intelegent Hokage they might not listen to an advisor. Where if it was the other way around theyd get screwed by anbu
    theres a reason tht there called the srtongest ninja in the village and not the smartest
    brains can only get you so far what if one of the main villians wanted 2 attack danzo or saskue can he think is way out of sussano or inzangi hell no