View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter!

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    3 3.03%
  • 2

    1 1.01%
  • 3

    14 14.14%
  • 4

    26 26.26%
  • 5

    55 55.56%
Page 3 of 15 « First 123456713 ... Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 361
  1. #51
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    418
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    Man, this chapter sucked.
    Sasuke still not dead :S
    Seriously Danzou, kill the emo ***, he's an eyesore.
    Oh well, next chapter Sasuke's out of chakra, and probably fatally wounded ( or hopefully dead ) and Danzou will remain uninjured.
    Anyway, Danzou will no lose.
    nope kishi will not kill sasuke now.................c'mon sasuke will be the last person that naruto will beat........so there is no point in killing him now............in the next chapter danzou is gonna use shisui's eyes and will escape or die............these are the two possibilities...........
     
         

  2. #52
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisuke Kakashi View Post
    Ergh. I'm kinda tempted to have Kishi kill off Sasuke now -_-
    Well, no, not really. I do like Sasuke, he's a great character, but I'm getting bored of him having so many chapters, and the manga's protaganist having so few.

    Last few story arcs have been;
    Sasuke vs Orochimaru, Sasuke recruiting Taka, Sasuke vs Deidara*, Sasuke vs Itachi*^,
    Taka joining Akatsuki, Sasuke vs Killer Bee, Konoha vs Pain", Naruto vs Pain,
    Sasuke vs Kage Summit, Sasuke vs Danzou

    *Few pages of the squad searching for Sasuke.
    ^ Jiraiya vs Pain around the same time.
    " Few pages of Naruto's Sage training.

    It's not that I hate Sasuke. Just that I miss Naruto :/
    yup haven't seen Naruto in action for too long

    i heard that in an interview Kishi said that the final battle will be between Naruto and Sasuke. Hope that he never said that because now we now that Sasuke will not die in any battle till he fights Naruto(don know who will win) the thing is as Naruto is the main character we know that he will not die so now we have two characters we know will not die until the end of the manga.

    Another thing if Sasuke is to fight Naruto at the end that means he will become even stronger than Madara. Thats just a guess but Sasuke can have the EMS if he takes Itachi's eyes. Can't wait to see the next chapter although i have high hopes to see Naruto in action rather than seeing him being unconscious.:D
     
         
    Last edited by Mugiwara; 01-24-2010 at 12:08 AM.

  3. #53
    Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    apple pie of doom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    2,350
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    nope kishi will not kill sasuke now.................c'mon sasuke will be the last person that naruto will beat........so there is no point in killing him now............in the next chapter danzou is gonna use shisui's eyes and will escape or die............these are the two possibilities...........
    I think the 3d possibility is more likely: Sasuke loses and Madara saves his ass once again.
    In any case, Danzou shall not lose.
    If he is going to be killed, he wont be killed by Sasuke.
     
         

  4. #54
    Member Whiteknight's Avatar
    Status
    Whiteknight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    837
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Sasuke wont die as kishi said the final battle will be sasuke vs naruto, so looks like danzos going either die or run :P
    My money is still on "run". Danzo has too much going on to die here. He's not going to fight to the death against Sasuke, he's got too much other stuff going on right now.

    He's gone through all this work to create a body capable of controlling the Kyuubi, why would he abandon his plans in a fight against Sasuke?

    Danzo joined the fight when he thought he could win. When he gets down to one sharingan left and realizes that he cannot win, he will have to run.
     
         

  5. #55
    Member
    Status
    Foetoid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    38
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    I'm far from a fan boy.. If there's a fan boy speaking it's you.. How you try to super power up Naruto in every post..

    Off course Amaterasu can be dodged
    Tsukuyomi broken
    & Susano'o pierced

    but it requires a super high skilled ninja too do that and sure as hell Naruto can't do that yet..
    Off course Amaterasu can be dodged....by sage naruto
    Tsukuyomi broken....by the fox disrupting his chakra
    & Susano'o pierced....by the rasen-shuriken.

    Im not a naruto fanboy, i just think naruto would stand a better chance than you think.
     
         

  6. #56
    Rogue baah's Avatar
    Status
    baah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mizukagure
    Posts
    661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    If Danzo had one eye left that means this wasn't the real body cuz he still had that one to close, right? And the eye on his face... I doubt he would use Izanagi with Shisui's eye because he seems to value it over the others but still...he could if he needed to.
    right.. ...eye on his arms is mainly for Izagani...we are going to see shisui's power next episode
     
         

  7. #57
    Senior Member Degrees's Avatar
    Status
    Degrees is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,062
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

    At first I thought there is no way Naruto can beat Sasuke but now :confused:
    Sasuke's stagery is a joke these day, he is so lucky he has Karin with him or else he be dead by now.
     
         

  8. #58
    Member
    Status
    naruto9tailsfox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    38
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

    I remember a while back in one of the previous manga. That when Madra was at the summit talking about his plan for the moon or something ( i forgot what its called ) but he was like he is trying to collect up on some good eyes. I kept wondering to myself what does he mean by that and why is madra so pressed on sauske using itachi eyes. Well after seeing this latest manga, I realize it has something to do with Izangi. I think that when madra lost the fight to the 1st hokage he used Izangi to survie the battle. Thats why you see him wearing a mask with only 1 eye showing. And thats why itachi called madra just a shell of a man of his former self. Then also itachi said madra was the only person to unlock the sharigan final secert.
     
         

  9. #59
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Foetoid View Post
    Off course Amaterasu can be dodged....by sage naruto
    Tsukuyomi broken....by the fox disrupting his chakra
    & Susano'o pierced....by the rasen-shuriken.

    Im not a naruto fanboy, i just think naruto would stand a better chance than you think.
    Thank your for explaining :D
    Also it would make sence for Naruto win the final battle as the show is called Naruto! :D
     
         

  10. #60
    Rogue baah's Avatar
    Status
    baah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mizukagure
    Posts
    661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

    Izagani...10 eyes is only equivalent to 10 minutes illusion...what a lame tech...
     
         

  11. #61
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto9tailsfox View Post
    I remember a while back in one of the previous manga. That when Madra was at the summit talking about his plan for the moon or something ( i forgot what its called ) but he was like he is trying to collect up on some good eyes. I kept wondering to myself what does he mean by that and why is madra so pressed on sauske using itachi eyes. Well after seeing this latest manga, I realize it has something to do with Izangi. I think that when madra lost the fight to the 1st hokage he used Izangi to survie the battle. Thats why you see him wearing a mask with only 1 eye showing. And thats why itachi called madra just a shell of a man of his former self. Then also itachi said madra was the only person to unlock the sharigan final secert.
    this is what i have been saying all this time. Madara wants Sasuke to take Itachi's eyes for Sasuke to have the EMS. Then Madara will try to kill Sasuke taking his EMS. Well we now know that will never happen bcause Sasuke will fight Naruto at the end. Just hope that Kishi never said it or he will change his plans because it just gets too predictable when Sauske is fighting because we know he will not die.
     
         

  12. #62
    Rogue baah's Avatar
    Status
    baah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mizukagure
    Posts
    661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    nice chapter, even if i think that kishi's rebalancing is a littlebit strange. i mean come on, amaterasu is evaded, tsukuyomi broken by non-genjutsu-experts and susano'o is destroyed by some simple wind technique. kirin wasnt able to pierce it, but two or three wind-strikes could.
    Naruto 479 - Read Online at Manga Stream
    sorry danzo-fans, but i had to smile about the pic at the top on the right.
    Sasuke's susano has no yata mirror..thats why its vulnerable to some attacks
     
         

  13. #63
    Ranton Prodigy JDG's Avatar
    Status
    JDG is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dead Zone
    Posts
    52
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

    Danzo can't die. What would be the use of Kabuto being alive if he was.
     
         

  14. #64
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by baah View Post
    Izagani...10 eyes is only equivalent to 10 minutes illusion...what a lame tech...
    so much for the so mighty forbidden tech even for the Uchiha. I guess its forbidden and is good for the Uchiha. The only time u can use it when u r sure u will die and by using it u will not be able to open your that eye again. Madara used it for sure. The only reason is Danzou is able to cast the illusion for 10 minutes is because he has ten Sharingan. So this tech is the best to save yourself and Danzou can use it to his advantage because he has 10 sharingans.:P

    Quote Originally Posted by JDG View Post
    Danzo can't die. What would be the use of Kabuto being alive if he was.
    my guess Danzou will survive then he will be joined by Orochimaru when he completely takes over Kabuto's body.

    Quote Originally Posted by baah View Post
    Sasuke's susano has no yata mirror..thats why its vulnerable to some attacks
    but it has that thing using arrow. Each MS user has his own style. Itachi's Susanoo had a great defense plus using the sword of Totsuka it had great offense. While Sasuke has the arrow his offense is great but defense not as great as Itachi

    does Sasuke still has the sword of Kusanagi? when he consumed Orochimaru he had it but when Orochimaru came out and was killed by Itachi i don't remember what happened to the sword of Kusanagi

    also who took Itachi's sword of Totsuka(i guess i am not saying it wrong) i thought Sasuke will take it but hasn't seen him using it
     
         
    Last edited by Mugiwara; 01-23-2010 at 11:46 PM.

  15. #65
    Rogue baah's Avatar
    Status
    baah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mizukagure
    Posts
    661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    so much for the so mighty forbidden tech even for the Uchiha. I guess its forbidden and is good for the Uchiha. The only time u can use it when u r sure u will die and by using it u will not be able to open your that eye again. Madara used it for sure. The only reason is Danzou is able to cast the illusion for 10 minutes is because he has ten Sharingan. So this tech is the best to save yourself and Danzou can use it to his advantage because he has 10 sharingans.:P
    Danzo is stupid...why did he use Izagani right away....and without Izagani Danzo is nothing ..poor Root...brainwashed by a lame shinobi..

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    but it has that thing using arrow. Each MS user has his own style. Itachi's Susanoo had a great defense plus using the sword of Totsuka it had great offense. While Sasuke has the arrow his offense is great but defense not as great as Itachi
    Totsuka and yata are spirit weapons that itachi placed on his Susano it is no MS...
     
         
    Last edited by Mugiwara; 01-23-2010 at 11:47 PM.

  16. #66
    Member Whiteknight's Avatar
    Status
    Whiteknight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    837
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    I think the 3d possibility is more likely: Sasuke loses and Madara saves his ass once again.
    In any case, Danzou shall not lose.
    If he is going to be killed, he wont be killed by Sasuke.
    I vote on this idea. Danzo had one sharingan left, Sasuke didn't have any defense against that last attack. The fight is essentially over now in any case. Sasuke is going to have to go recover, Madara will break up the fight, Danzo will run away to his evil lair with a jar full of replacement sharingans, etc.

    That's my bet.
     
         

  17. #67
    Member Akatsuki leader's Avatar
    Status
    Akatsuki leader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    715
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by RokuNR View Post
    They should both die
    Danzou is a spam
    And Sasuke is magically immortal now.

    Kishimoto, stop smoking pot.
    NARUTO IS magically IMMORTAL not sasuke ncz 9 tailed chakra can regenerate fast the host. and back when sasuke vs naruto sasuke is almost kiled naruto 2 times. but naruto is like GOD or something is alive bcz 9 tailed beast...
     
         

  18. #68
    GOD
    Status
    HokagePein is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    289
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

    danzou definitely not dead , thats for sure , ur gonna see poof on the next chapter illusion

    and something tells me next time we see kabuto , ur gonna see a quater left of kabuto and the other 3 quaters will be oro and everyones jaw will drop
     
         

  19. #69
    Member Whiteknight's Avatar
    Status
    Whiteknight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    837
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    my guess Danzou will survive then he will be joined by Orochimaru when he completely takes over Kabuto's body.
    That's an interesting idea that I hadn't thought about before. If Danzo was working with Orochimaru and Kabuto, he might still be on good terms. Kabuto's medical jutsu will help Danzo fix/replace the sharingans that we wasted during this fight with Sasuke.

    In any case, we haven't seen Kabuto in a while and he's bound to make some kind of an appearance soon.
     
         

  20. #70
    Senior Member Ecchidaime's Avatar
    Status
    Ecchidaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Germany/Latvia
    Posts
    1,948
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

    oh well this chapter was not bad, it had lots of info, though, im wondering, is danzo the real thing, well most people think that he is not which would make it the more intersting if he was, but i believe that he was the real think, we did not see him do the hand signs, either its a mistake or he is the real deal, also, sasuke will probably get close to death....again, but thankfully karin is there to be bitten
     
         

  21. #71
    Rogue baah's Avatar
    Status
    baah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mizukagure
    Posts
    661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

    I think sasuke will manage to kill Danzo...Danzo's death will make Sasuke focus his hatred towards Konoha...only then will Naruto and Sasuke cross paths again...and i think Madara is using Sasuke to bring Naruto out when the alliance is Closely guarding Naruto or should i say the kyuubi......
     
         

  22. #72
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki leader View Post
    NARUTO IS magically IMMORTAL not sasuke ncz 9 tailed chakra can regenerate fast the host. and back when sasuke vs naruto sasuke is almost kiled naruto 2 times. but naruto is like GOD or something is alive bcz 9 tailed beast...
    Lets face it they both have awsome abilities it would just be nice to see naruto use his in the near future
     
         

  23. #73
    Member Whiteknight's Avatar
    Status
    Whiteknight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    837
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Foetoid View Post
    Off course Amaterasu can be dodged....by sage naruto
    Tsukuyomi broken....by the fox disrupting his chakra
    & Susano'o pierced....by the rasen-shuriken.

    Im not a naruto fanboy, i just think naruto would stand a better chance than you think.
    Tsukuyomi can be broken by the fox, yes. So that's one thing to Naruto's benefit. We don't know if Amaterasu can be dodged. We've never seen sage Naruto dodge it, so that's all speculation.

    Susanoo can be peirced. We did see that today with Danzo using a wind release technique against it. Of course, a lot of that probably had to do with Sasuke being weakened from the prolonged battle, but if Naruto can outlast Amaterasu long enough he should be able to do the same thing.

    So yes, Sasuke isn't an invincible force that Naruto cannot possibly defeat, but he still has an edge. Amaterasu is just too powerful a technique right now for him to handle.
     
         

  24. #74
    sasukeXminatoFaNbOy zabuzamistboy's Avatar
    Status
    zabuzamistboy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    minnesota, united states
    Posts
    900
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 479 Discussion and 480 Predictions

    Totally surprised!
    I hope Sasuke got danzo. :D

     
         

  25. #75
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    418
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Foetoid View Post
    Off course Amaterasu can be dodged....by sage naruto
    Tsukuyomi broken....by the fox disrupting his chakra
    & Susano'o pierced....by the rasen-shuriken.

    Im not a naruto fanboy, i just think naruto would stand a better chance than you think.

    agreed totally................you are right........the only thing he need to concentrate is to learn how to control the kyuubi...............thats enough for beating everybody in the manga...........even then he could join with the frogs and can have a long sage mode..............

    Quote Originally Posted by baah View Post
    Izagani...10 eyes is only equivalent to 10 minutes illusion...what a lame tech...

    who knows...........it might be because danzou is a non uchiha...........if it was a uchiha it might have been different cuz madara valued it more............

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    this is what i have been saying all this time. Madara wants Sasuke to take Itachi's eyes for Sasuke to have the EMS. Then Madara will try to kill Sasuke taking his EMS. Well we now know that will never happen bcause Sasuke will fight Naruto at the end. Just hope that Kishi never said it or he will change his plans because it just gets too predictable when Sauske is fighting because we know he will not die.
    but it might be like this..........madara will find the way to resurrect juubi without the nine tails and sasuke and madara will fight for the juubi and sasuke will win it and have the juubi.......and in he final battle naruto will use reaper death seal to take juubi and kyuubi from sasuke and himself and will return to konoha..........i told this before 10 chapters.........but only few accepted.........its just a thought............

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Lets face it they both have awsome abilities it would just be nice to see naruto use his in the near future

    at the present situation........if they fight naruto is definitely gonna win.........

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteknight View Post
    Tsukuyomi can be broken by the fox, yes. So that's one thing to Naruto's benefit. We don't know if Amaterasu can be dodged. We've never seen sage Naruto dodge it, so that's all speculation.

    Susanoo can be peirced. We did see that today with Danzo using a wind release technique against it. Of course, a lot of that probably had to do with Sasuke being weakened from the prolonged battle, but if Naruto can outlast Amaterasu long enough he should be able to do the same thing.

    So yes, Sasuke isn't an invincible force that Naruto cannot possibly defeat, but he still has an edge. Amaterasu is just too powerful a technique right now for him to handle.
    amaterasu is a technique which can be dodged by a high speed.............i'm sure that sage naruto have that speed or else he could not have won the pein that absorbed ninjutsus.....he used ultimate speed to counter him.........so i'm sure naruto can dodge amaterasu.........

    then about susanoooo, if danzo's normal wind jutsu can pierce it then i'm sure that naruto's sage mode rasen shuriken can pierce it............thats for sure..........so it may happen just as i told in my previous posts..........
     
         
    Last edited by Mugiwara; 01-23-2010 at 11:50 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •