View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    9 7.96%
  • 2

    4 3.54%
  • 3

    15 13.27%
  • 4

    28 24.78%
  • 5

    57 50.44%
Page 6 of 25 « First ... 234567891016 ... Last»
Results 126 to 150 of 619
  1. #126
    Member yoshimitsu's Avatar
    Status
    yoshimitsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    638
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    Hi guys..How you all doing?? I was able to get online here in hospital throught a friend's Laptop.. (but i explain that better and my condition in my "Goodbye Thread")

    First of all thanks so much to all my supporters specially Kuroi Honoo and Juuken. You guys are the best.

    About the chapter..
    [....]
    Danzou also seems to be pretty interested in get Naruto..But why??
    He obviously has a much more easier contact to him as they live in the same village and could have got his hands to Naruto anytime if he wanted too by this time..

    one thing, we dont know how many eyes danzou has, we only know madara sees 10 on him arm. hes got 1 under headband, and maybe on body.

    it's true kyuubi said he remembers a sinister chakra like madara when sasuke entered naruto's mind, but the kyuubi was most likely referring to when madara attacked the village the first time, the time he failed. at that point, madara was probably filled with hatred and so thats why the kyuubi remembered such a chakra.

    however, he did not confirm it was also madara during the second attack, in fact didn't mention it at all. it could well have been danzou. either out of some demented moral sense of protectionism or lust for power, danzou gave the order or pressured for the extermination of the uchiha, after which he'd have plenty of spare "lives", assuming his eyes do act as lives.



    edit : and danzou probably had no reason to immediately seize naruto. we only find out about his intentions of capturing the kyuubi from the most recent chapter, 478. also, he only found out about madara's purpose of capturing the bijuus after their encounter at the summit. whether that purpose is truly his real intentions, none can say at this point. but if it is, then this mugen tsukiyomi is a 5th ability of the MS? i still say it's called izanami
     
         
    Last edited by yoshimitsu; 01-14-2010 at 06:35 PM.

  2. #127
    Rose-colored Path Shunsui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    2,216
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rukia Hime View Post
    Not just you, sis, not just you.

    I really hoped that something epic will happen with the Itachi case, yet it was nothing but as stupid Genjutsu. But I doubt that was it for him yet.
    very dissapointing chapter.....


    /one piece become much better anime/manga
     
         

  3. #128
    Espada Empress Rukia Hime's Avatar
    Status
    Rukia Hime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On Shodai ^_^
    Posts
    433
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Mangekyo View Post
    very dissapointing chapter.....


    /one piece become much better anime/manga
    One Piece is so much better..

    I feel with everyone who says that this was a huge troll.
     
         

  4. #129
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    I think it was danzo who made the kyuubi attack the village and blamed the uchiha to put his plan in motion :D

    But what i dont get is if orochimaru helped danzo get all those sharingan and that, why didnt he take the sharingan for himself as he wanted it so much?
     
         

  5. #130
    Member yoshimitsu's Avatar
    Status
    yoshimitsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    638
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rukia Hime View Post
    One Piece is so much better..

    I feel with everyone who says that this was a huge troll.
    everyone is missing the point...

    this series has been ongoing since 1999, thats 11 years now. you are complaining about a single event over the span of an undetermined amount.

    also, this is a single incident of an ENTIRE STORYLINE. if kishimoto is as good a writer as he prides himself, he will unveil a reason as to why itachi randomly appeared. you have to look at it from a broader perspective.

    and yes, an anime artist ought to do what the fans like, otherwise he'd get canceled. but he's been doing this for a long time now. he can allow himself to do as he sees his story fit, regardless of what the reader, us, say. because in the end, even if its bad or not, we will read it as we've been doing for a long time too.
     
         

  6. #131
    Member Rishawn's Avatar
    Status
    Rishawn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In Ya Mind (Jus Think)
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    dis chapter was pretty gud but i was lukin for great afta all dis waitin but w/e man maybe next week will be diff as for predictions i have none but im sure i will take sum1 else's lata :D
     
         

  7. #132
    Espada Empress Rukia Hime's Avatar
    Status
    Rukia Hime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On Shodai ^_^
    Posts
    433
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by yoshimitsu View Post
    everyone is missing the point...

    this series has been ongoing since 1999, thats 11 years now. you are complaining about a single event over the span of an undetermined amount.

    also, this is a single incident of an ENTIRE STORYLINE. if kishimoto is as good a writer and he prides himself, he will unveil a reason as to why itachi randomly appeared. you have to look at it from a broader perspective.

    and yes, an anime artist ought to do what the fans like, otherwise he'd get canceled. but he's been doing this for a long time now. he can allow himself to do as he sees his story fit, regardless of what the reader, us, say. because in the end, even if its bad or not, we will read it as we've been doing for a long time too.
    Being the result of a lame Genujutsu, I know..

    But still.. It's not like the fans were demanding Itachi to come back (at least not the Japanese ones), Kishi did it because he wanted to. I expected it to be something interesting, yet it was only a Genjutsu..

    Three weeks of wait just to reveal that it's Genjutsu. I think this gets a bit ridiculous as well as Sasuke's power-ups.
     
         

  8. #133
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fight Club
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    But if all this happend, that Danzo, Madara, Zetsu and the evil part of root, takes over the village. And Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Tenzo, Killerbee and the other part of Konoha and the Kages and their villages` Jounins fights back.

    Then I really think that Akatsuki will have to get at least 5 new members whice are at least twice as strong as the previous ones after Konoha have been won back.
    Why? Well all the rest got too quickly killed of

    Because the bad guys would have almost nothing to stand up with against all the good guys.

    I mean. Both Naruto, Sasuke, Gaara, Killerbee, and probobly some other of the good guys could have wipped any of the former member`s ass except for Pain/Pein and Itachi(not counting Konan).

    No offence to the Sasori, Deidara, Hidan, Kakuzu, Orochimaru, and probobly Kisame fans

    They were all strong, but not strong enough. Only Deidara lasted more than one battle(not counting the 30% chacra Kisame), and in my point of view, thats far from good enought if they were as strong as peoples and the Manga believes/says

    I disagree strongely you obviously don't imagine how powerful those Akatsuky guys were..

    Let's start with Sasori of The Red Sands.. This men was a experienced warrior about 40 years old. Cold,intelligent and the men who kidknapped and killed the most powerful warrior of the Sand Village at only 15 years old. That men was the Third Kazekage.
    He was also said to have alone destroyed an entire country..
    He only lost because Old Chiyo knew all his secrets and Sakura had the antidote..
    This guy is easily stronger then most of the characters and probably even stronger then Kakashi..

    Deidara,a 19 years old prodigy.. Easily defeated Gaara (who is very strong) and took Sasuke (who is mega-strong) to his limit.. Only guys with Sharingan or eye techniques could beat him in my opinion..

    Hidan..I'll give you that one. Guy is not weak and managed to kill Asuma (strong guy) but was stupid as whole hell and a guy with an half a brain and decent strenght could easily defeat him..

    Kakuzu was 90+ years old. Experienced,intelligent,fought the Hashirama and survived and beat many strong ninjas ans stole them hearts. Making them his own.
    Easily manhandled Kakashi (one of the strongest) and if it wasn't for Naruto's super jutsu Futton RasenShuriken,he would have not been defeated..
    Kakuzu was easily one of the strongest guys in the Naruto series.

    Kisame was almost invencible. I dare to say only Genjutsu users could beat him and perhaps Jiraiya (as Kisame himself admitted he would be no match for Jiraiya)..
    Kisame had the chacra of a bijuu and the best weapon in the Ninja world (IMO).. A weapon that can take chacra from his opponents and give it to Kisame.. How much can you ask for it??
    Kisame easily defeated Kirabi,if it wasn't for Samehada's betrayal..
    And he is not dead yet,guys. Bet on it..

    Orochimaru is understimated around here to the fullest.. This man was probably stronger then most of the Akatsuki and was only easily defeated by Itachi because the later has god-like strenght and abilitie.
    Oro was a genius and a legendary Sannin said to be equally strong as Jiraiya himself (one of the strongest of the Manga).. Possessed many abilities,forbidden jutsus,legendary objects and was super smart & the perfect villain in my opinion..
    He fought the Kyuubi with ease in an already neglecting body and killed the said to be the strongest of the 5 Hokages, The Third Hokage easily. He also killed the Fourth Kazekage (Gaara's father) and draw 2 times with Jiraiya.
    This was one of the most feared,respected ninjas in the Ninja world and was only defeated by Sasuke because he was barely moving at his current body and was target of a sneak attack.

    Konan was the weakest link in my opinion.. Was easily defeated by Jiraiya with only one move and was in the Organization only because of Pein..

    Zetsu. We don't know the extend of his power but he has many useful abilities and Madara himself treat him as an equal. So i assume he is super strong as well..

    With all this said..You theory about Akatsuki members kind of fail.. Those were all guys of S-Ninja Rank and were only defeated by Special bloodline (AKA Sharingan,Deidara & Orochimaru) or betrayal (Kisame) or knowing their secrets before hand (Pein & Sasori) or stupidity (Hidan) or disease and intentional intent of dying (Itachi)..
     
         

  9. #134
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    I disagree strongely you obviously don't imagine how powerful those Akatsuky guys were..

    Let's start with Sasori of The Red Sands.. This men was a experienced warrior about 40 years old. Cold,intelligent and the men who kidknapped and killed the most powerful warrior of the Sand Village at only 15 years old. That men was the Third Kazekage.
    He was also said to have alone destroyed an entire country..
    He only lost because Old Chiyo knew all his secrets and Sakura had the antidote..
    This guy is easily stronger then most of the characters and probably even stronger then Kakashi..

    Deidara,a 19 years old prodigy.. Easily defeated Gaara (who is very strong) and took Sasuke (who is mega-strong) to his limit.. Only guys with Sharingan or eye techniques could beat him in my opinion..

    Hidan..I'll give you that one. Guy is not weak and managed to kill Asuma (strong guy) but was stupid as whole hell and a guy with an half a brain and decent strenght could easily defeat him..

    Kakuzu was 90+ years old. Experienced,intelligent,fought the Hashirama and survived and beat many strong ninjas ans stole them hearts. Making them his own.
    Easily manhandled Kakashi (one of the strongest) and if it wasn't for Naruto's super jutsu Futton RasenShuriken,he would have not been defeated..
    Kakuzu was easily one of the strongest guys in the Naruto series.

    Kisame was almost invencible. I dare to say only Genjutsu users could beat him and perhaps Jiraiya (as Kisame himself admitted he would be no match for Jiraiya)..
    Kisame had the chacra of a bijuu and the best weapon in the Ninja world (IMO).. A weapon that can take chacra from his opponents and give it to Kisame.. How much can you ask for it??
    Kisame easily defeated Kirabi,if it wasn't for Samehada's betrayal..
    And he is not dead yet,guys. Bet on it..

    Orochimaru is understimated around here to the fullest.. This man was probably stronger then most of the Akatsuki and was only easily defeated by Itachi because the later has god-like strenght and abilitie.
    Oro was a genius and a legendary Sannin said to be equally strong as Jiraiya himself (one of the strongest of the Manga).. Possessed many abilities,forbidden jutsus,legendary objects and was super smart & the perfect villain in my opinion..
    He fought the Kyuubi with ease in an already neglecting body and killed the said to be the strongest of the 5 Hokages, The Third Hokage easily. He also killed the Fourth Kazekage (Gaara's father) and draw 2 times with Jiraiya.
    This was one of the most feared,respected ninjas in the Ninja world and was only defeated by Sasuke because he was barely moving at his current body and was target of a sneak attack.

    Konan was the weakest link in my opinion.. Was easily defeated by Jiraiya with only one move and was in the Organization only because of Pein..

    Zetsu. We don't know the extend of his power but he has many useful abilities and Madara himself treat him as an equal. So i assume he is super strong as well..

    With all this said..You theory about Akatsuki members kind of fail.. Those were all guys of S-Ninja Rank and were only defeated by Special bloodline (AKA Sharingan,Deidara & Orochimaru) or betrayal (Kisame) or knowing their secrets before hand (Pein & Sasori) or stupidity (Hidan) or disease and intentional intent of dying (Itachi)..

    Dude i love you, you talk sense :D
     
         

  10. #135
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fight Club
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    I also want to add that i'm kinda wondering how can Danzou execute such technique as Izanagi..

    Let's suppose Izanagi is an even stronger technique then the big four: Tsukuyomi,the never ending holly black flames of Amaterasu,the abilitie of Kagutsuchi & the sacred god of Susano'o..

    I have to assume that Danzou possesses the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan (also makes it possible to control the Kyuubi and reinforces that theory as well)..Or at least the Mangekyo Sharingan..

    But how and why??

    People should not be complaning about this chapter,this was a fantastic chapter who raised many questions and theories..

    People actually should be gratefull to Kishimoto..

    So what if Itachi was just a Tsukuyomi?? I'm a super-Itachi fan and i'm not bother. What Kishimoto displayed next was far better and interesting..

    Itachi is dead,guys.. Get over it.. We Itachi fans should be happy our personal favourite character had the best arc and meaninful,epic death in whole series so far.. (Jiraiya's was pretty meaninfull and epic as well,though)
     
         

  11. #136
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    I also want to add that i'm kinda wondering how can Danzou execute such technique as Izanagi..

    Let's suppose Izanagi is an even stronger technique then the big four: Tsukuyomi,the never ending holly black flames of Amaterasu,the abilitie of Kagutsuchi & the sacred god of Susano'o..

    I have to assume that Danzou possesses the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan (also makes it possible to control the Kyuubi and reinforces that theory as well)..Or at least the Mangekyo Sharingan..

    But how and why??

    People should not be complaning about this chapter,this was a fantastic chapter who raised many questions and theories..

    People actually should be gratefull to Kishimoto..

    So what if Itachi was just a Tsukuyomi?? I'm a super-Itachi fan and i'm not bother. What Kishimoto displayed next was far better and interesting..

    Itachi is dead,guys.. Get over it.. We Itachi fans should be happy our personal favourite character had the best arc and meaninful,epic death in whole series so far.. (Jiraiya's was pretty meaninfull and epic as well,though)
    Once again you speaking the truth and sense, awsome chapter, and i dont get how danzo could have ms?

    Also i dont why this cme to me, If danzo can use izanagi then he must have at least ms, and this kinda proves you dont have to kill your best friend to get MS because danzo isnt the kind of person to have friend, this along with kakashi having MS who wouldnt kill his best friend because i quote

    "Those in the ninja world who break the rules are scum, that's true....but those who abandon their friends.. are lower than scum."

    Sorry about the off topic
     
         

  12. #137
    Member yoshimitsu's Avatar
    Status
    yoshimitsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    638
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    I disagree strongely you obviously don't imagine how powerful those Akatsuky guys were..

    [...]

    With all this said..You theory about Akatsuki members kind of fail.. Those were all guys of S-Ninja Rank and were only defeated by Special bloodline (AKA Sharingan,Deidara & Orochimaru) or betrayal (Kisame) or knowing their secrets before hand (Pein & Sasori) or stupidity (Hidan) or disease and intentional intent of dying (Itachi)..
    I agree with most, but you forget that each of them have specific affinities, in turn gives them specific weaknesses.

    Kisame knows he's no match for Jiraiya because toads love water. Sharks aren't known for eating frogs and stuff in the real world, so it wouldn't make much sense for Kisame to possess a natural advantage over Jiraiya. also, we know jiraiya is very averse in water techs.

    another example is sasuke vs deidara. it's not that sasuke is super strong, in fact he's rather weak compared to the others. it's because sasuke is super smart and that he has a kekkai genkai for lightning that he was able to manhandle deidara with ease. anyone would agree sasuke ripped deidara with absolute confidence. he knew he was smarter and he had the advantage.

    kakuzu, unfortunately, was slain because he was being lazy and hadn't collected hearts in awhile. he admitted so. he could have stacked 100+ masks, and the rasenshuriken would have destroyed maybe 70% of them, leaving kakuzu alive and knowing wtf naruto can do. had he survived the first rasen shuriken, for sure kakuzu would have been the victor in a 1v1 battle. then again, he could easily take care of everyone else there.

    hidan had it coming, sorry. he was an idiotic sadomasochist. he's probably not dead anyway, its just that noone will ever find him again. hidan can't die.

    orochimaru was sick, yes. sasuke easily slayed him.

    im sure zetsu is a badass. as you say, madara does indeed treat him as an equal. zetsu is aware of all his plans, and is very, very strong. at the summit, he said "im surprised nobody noticed my seeds" or something. which means he does this with ease and was surprised at how careless the kages really are. and on the battlefield, he doesnt even bother fighting; he merely sucks their chakra and gives some to sasuke. zetsu is one tough cookie.

    konan is weak.


    edit : my point is that they are not THE strongest, only very strong. I wouldn't even consider them as one of the strongest, just strong shinobi. Itachi was definitely one of the strongest. madara and danzou feared him, enough said.
     
         

  13. #138
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fight Club
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Once again you speaking the truth and sense, awsome chapter, and i dont get how danzo could have ms?

    Also i dont why this cme to me, If danzo can use izanagi then he must have at least ms, and this kinda proves you dont have to kill your best friend to get MS because danzo isnt the kind of person to have friend, this along with kakashi having MS who wouldnt kill his best friend because i quote

    "Those in the ninja world who break the rules are scum, that's true....but those who abandon their friends.. are lower than scum."

    Sorry about the off topic
    Thanks my friend ..

    I have no idea myself.. Danzou has said to be the most emotionless men of all.. Or either he transplanted a Sharingan from an already Mangekyo user or something emotional on his past..

    He seems to hate emotions because those lead to hate and war so i'm wondering he was a guy with emotions at some point on his life since he's 72..
     
         

  14. #139
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    Thanks my friend ..

    I have no idea myself.. Danzou has said to be the most emotionless men of all.. Or either he transplanted a Sharingan from an already Mangekyo user or something emotional on his past..

    He seems to hate emotions because those lead to hate and war so i'm wondering he was a guy with emotions at some point on his life since he's 72..
    The whole of root is based on no emtions if im correct and he took shisui's eye and emplanted into his right eye, but how did shisui obtain MS in the first place? And if he didnt then did Danzo unlock it himself? And when kakashi was in root maybe madara showed Kakashi how to obtain MS but kakashi cant say anything because of a seal on his tounge like sai?

    Just speculating here :P
     
         

  15. #140
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fight Club
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by yoshimitsu View Post
    I agree with most, but you forget that each of them have specific affinities, in turn gives them specific weaknesses.

    Kisame knows he's no match for Jiraiya because toads love water. Sharks aren't known for eating frogs and stuff in the real world, so it wouldn't make much sense for Kisame to possess a natural advantage over Jiraiya. also, we know jiraiya is very averse in water techs.

    another example is sasuke vs deidara. it's not that sasuke is super strong, in fact he's rather weak compared to the others. it's because sasuke is super smart and that he has a kekkai genkai for lightning that he was able to manhandle deidara with ease. anyone would agree sasuke ripped deidara with absolute confidence. he knew he was smarter and he had the advantage.

    kakuzu, unfortunately, was slain because he was being lazy and hadn't collected hearts in awhile. he admitted so. he could have stacked 100+ masks, and the rasenshuriken would have destroyed maybe 70% of them, leaving kakuzu alive and knowing wtf naruto can do. had he survived the first rasen shuriken, for sure kakuzu would have been the victor in a 1v1 battle. then again, he could easily take care of everyone else there.

    hidan had it coming, sorry. he was an idiotic sadomasochist. he's probably not dead anyway, its just that noone will ever find him again. hidan can't die.

    orochimaru was sick, yes. sasuke easily slayed him.

    im sure zetsu is a badass. as you say, madara does indeed treat him as an equal. zetsu is aware of all his plans, and is very, very strong. at the summit, he said "im surprised nobody noticed my seeds" or something. which means he does this with ease and was surprised at how careless the kages really are. and on the battlefield, he doesnt even bother fighting; he merely sucks their chakra and gives some to sasuke. zetsu is one tough cookie.

    konan is weak.


    edit : my point is that they are not THE strongest, only very strong. I wouldn't even consider them as one of the strongest, just strong shinobi. Itachi was definitely one of the strongest. madara and danzou feared him, enough said.
    I agree with most of what you said and in some way your post completes mine and i think i'm gonna actually open a thread in this subject with both of our posts combined if you agree because most posters around here understimate how powerfull akatuski actually was..
     
         

  16. #141
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    I agree with most of what you said and in some way your post completes mine and i think i'm gonna actually open a thread in this subject with both of our posts combined if you agree because most posters around here understimate how powerfull akatuski actually was..
    Message me with a link if you do

    Also vote on my thread about which akatsuki member is the best :D
     
         

  17. #142
    Member hugocruzz's Avatar
    Status
    hugocruzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Everywhere, Master of time and Space
    Posts
    152
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    I also want to add that i'm kinda wondering how can Danzou execute such technique as Izanagi..

    Let's suppose Izanagi is an even stronger technique then the big four: Tsukuyomi,the never ending holly black flames of Amaterasu,the abilitie of Kagutsuchi & the sacred god of Susano'o..

    I have to assume that Danzou possesses the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan (also makes it possible to control the Kyuubi and reinforces that theory as well)..Or at least the Mangekyo Sharingan..

    But how and why??

    People should not be complaning about this chapter,this was a fantastic chapter who raised many questions and theories..

    People actually should be gratefull to Kishimoto..

    So what if Itachi was just a Tsukuyomi?? I'm a super-Itachi fan and i'm not bother. What Kishimoto displayed next was far better and interesting..

    Itachi is dead,guys.. Get over it.. We Itachi fans should be happy our personal favourite character had the best arc and meaninful,epic death in whole series so far.. (Jiraiya's was pretty meaninfull and epic as well,though)
    hello everyone, normally i'm more a reader than a writer, but i have to congratulate you because you know how to write, all your setences make sense. And congrats also for your big intelligence and memory, because you appear to remember every detail of the manga since the beginning. About your question about danzo, i think he can have ms like kakashi has but is weird that he hadn't use any technique that require ms so far, is he avoiding the pain from ms?
    form other side i think it's weird that he has ms but hasn't the knowledge about the susano's seal and improvement, what do you think? cheers
     
         

  18. #143
    Member Whiteknight's Avatar
    Status
    Whiteknight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    833
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Naruto would beat sasuke if it was a fight to the death, just for the simple fact that i believe in him, he has the power to change the world :D

    All ms abilities seem to cause pain to the users with blood coming from there eyes or coughing up blood, and to obtain them you have to suffer by killing someone close to you like your best friend or brother...
    Sasuke didn't suffer. At least, not directly. Sasuke wanted to kill Itachi before he even knew about the Mangekyo. Sasuke could have killed Naruto in the Valley of the End in order to get Mangekyo, but chose not to.
     
         

  19. #144
    Member yoshimitsu's Avatar
    Status
    yoshimitsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    638
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    I agree with most of what you said and in some way your post completes mine and i think i'm gonna actually open a thread in this subject with both of our posts combined if you agree because most posters around here understimate how powerfull akatuski actually was..
    ya sure. i've been looking for such a thread to vent. some users carelessly say things without thinking it through, or taking the time and effort to understand a few things.
     
         

  20. #145
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteknight View Post
    Sasuke didn't suffer. At least, not directly. Sasuke wanted to kill Itachi before he even knew about the Mangekyo. Sasuke could have killed Naruto in the Valley of the End in order to get Mangekyo, but chose not to.
    Your telling me that its not going to hurt if your eyes are bleeding? lol
    Also you see sasuke suffer like when he uses amaterasu because after he uses it he grabs his bleeding eye in pain
     
         

  21. #146
    Rose-colored Path Shunsui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    2,216
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    I disagree strongely you obviously don't imagine how powerful those Akatsuky guys were..

    Let's start with Sasori of The Red Sands.. This men was a experienced warrior about 40 years old. Cold,intelligent and the men who kidknapped and killed the most powerful warrior of the Sand Village at only 15 years old. That men was the Third Kazekage.
    He was also said to have alone destroyed an entire country..
    He only lost because Old Chiyo knew all his secrets and Sakura had the antidote..
    This guy is easily stronger then most of the characters and probably even stronger then Kakashi..

    Deidara,a 19 years old prodigy.. Easily defeated Gaara (who is very strong) and took Sasuke (who is mega-strong) to his limit.. Only guys with Sharingan or eye techniques could beat him in my opinion..

    Hidan..I'll give you that one. Guy is not weak and managed to kill Asuma (strong guy) but was stupid as whole hell and a guy with an half a brain and decent strenght could easily defeat him..

    Kakuzu was 90+ years old. Experienced,intelligent,fought the Hashirama and survived and beat many strong ninjas ans stole them hearts. Making them his own.
    Easily manhandled Kakashi (one of the strongest) and if it wasn't for Naruto's super jutsu Futton RasenShuriken,he would have not been defeated..
    Kakuzu was easily one of the strongest guys in the Naruto series.

    Kisame was almost invencible. I dare to say only Genjutsu users could beat him and perhaps Jiraiya (as Kisame himself admitted he would be no match for Jiraiya)..
    Kisame had the chacra of a bijuu and the best weapon in the Ninja world (IMO).. A weapon that can take chacra from his opponents and give it to Kisame.. How much can you ask for it??
    Kisame easily defeated Kirabi,if it wasn't for Samehada's betrayal..
    And he is not dead yet,guys. Bet on it..

    Orochimaru is understimated around here to the fullest.. This man was probably stronger then most of the Akatsuki and was only easily defeated by Itachi because the later has god-like strenght and abilitie.
    Oro was a genius and a legendary Sannin said to be equally strong as Jiraiya himself (one of the strongest of the Manga).. Possessed many abilities,forbidden jutsus,legendary objects and was super smart & the perfect villain in my opinion..
    He fought the Kyuubi with ease in an already neglecting body and killed the said to be the strongest of the 5 Hokages, The Third Hokage easily. He also killed the Fourth Kazekage (Gaara's father) and draw 2 times with Jiraiya.
    This was one of the most feared,respected ninjas in the Ninja world and was only defeated by Sasuke because he was barely moving at his current body and was target of a sneak attack.

    Konan was the weakest link in my opinion.. Was easily defeated by Jiraiya with only one move and was in the Organization only because of Pein..

    Zetsu. We don't know the extend of his power but he has many useful abilities and Madara himself treat him as an equal. So i assume he is super strong as well..

    With all this said..You theory about Akatsuki members kind of fail.. Those were all guys of S-Ninja Rank and were only defeated by Special bloodline (AKA Sharingan,Deidara & Orochimaru) or betrayal (Kisame) or knowing their secrets before hand (Pein & Sasori) or stupidity (Hidan) or disease and intentional intent of dying (Itachi)..
    couldnt agree more

    the wey Akatsuki members died was unlucky = aka stupid
     
         

  22. #147
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Mangekyo View Post
    couldnt agree more

    the wey Akatsuki members died was unlucky = aka stupid
    Not all of them died in a stupid way, kakuzu died in a good way, he fought honourably and lost 2 out of 5 lives in a good fight, then naruto turned upo with a new epic technique and showed his power which was a good death to be honest.

    Hidans death was stupid.

    Pains death was good and bad but i guess he should of died as naruto proved himself by beating all 6 paths of pain but also he was like a demi god.

    Itachis death wasnt stupid

    sasori shouldnt of been killed by sakura that was stupid in my eyes

    deidara's death was epic in my eyes, it helped to show that you dont need to have the sharringan to be a match for it, i know you think sasuke was playing but if he didnt have manda he would of been dead

    kisames death was lame in my eyes


    Ahhh well just some of my views
     
         

  23. #148
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fight Club
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Message me with a link if you do

    Also vote on my thread about which akatsuki member is the best :D
    Just created it.. Essencialy it's only mine and yoshimitsu posts combined but hopefully will generate a good discussion around it..
    It's in this section..
     
         

  24. #149
    Member Whiteknight's Avatar
    Status
    Whiteknight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    833
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    [B][I][CENTER][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
    About the chapter.. Was a really good chapter with a really huge twist. Danzoo is super interesting and just like i suspected he was in works with Orochimaru for a very long time.. (No wonder Orochimaru was always informed about Konoha even beinf far away from the village)..
    Yes, a lot of things make more sense now. I'm going to go re-read the chapters about Orochimaru's attack on Konoha again with the new facts in mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    [B][I][CENTER][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Let me start to say that i was a little bit disappointed that Itachi (my favourite) was a barely genjutsu
    Yes, I'm very angry about this myself. We spent 3 weeks hoping Itachi was alive, and it turns out it was a Genjutsu. It wasn't even a good genjutsu. Poor Itachi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    [B][I][CENTER][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]It's also quite interesting that he could be the one behind the "Kyuubi Incident" (as Madara denies it was he himself).. It's not impossible for him to have transplanted one or some sharingans before the "incident" and managed to control the Kyuubi since he also possesses the First Hokage's DNA (known for being able to control the tailed beasts)..
    I don't think Danzou was in charge of the kyuubi attack. Danzou wouldn't have had all his Sharingans back then, and probably hadn't been in touch with Orochimaru enough to get the Mokuton DNA yet. I don't know about all the timing, did Orochimaru leave the village before the Kyuubi attack? I think he must have but I can't find proof.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    [B][I][CENTER][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Danzou also seems to be pretty interested in get Naruto..But why??
    He obviously has a much more easier contact to him as they live in the same village and could have got his hands to Naruto anytime if he wanted too by this time..
    This is an interesting question. It is mentioned several times that Danzou is a hardliner who wants to protect the village through militaristic might. We've also seen, for instance, that Danzou wanted to keep Naruto in the village so he would be safe from Akatsuki. I have a few guesses:

    1) Danzou wants to use Naruto as a weapon, control him to be an "ultimate defense" for the village or an "ultimate weapon" against a particular enemy.

    2) Danzou wants to stage a Kyuubi attack on the villiage, show up as the miracle savior, and become Hokage.

    3) Danzou wants to use the Kyuubi as a weapon against Konoha to force them to make him Hokage

    4) Even bigger: Danzou wants to use the Kyuubi somehow for even more power: Become king of the land of fire. He could attack with the Kyuubi and hold the whole country hostage.

    5) Danzou likes to steal body parts for personal power. The Kyuubi chakra is poisonous and causes Naruto's chakra to grow. Maybe Danzo wants to steal parts of Naruto's body to make his own chakra increase. With Orochimaru technology, this would be possible.

    6) Think much bigger: Danzou knows Orochimaru and (we can guess) the plans of Akatsuki. Maybe Danzou wants the ten-tails for himself. Wait for Akatsuki to collect 8 beasts, force Naruto to stay in the village, take the 8 beasts from Akatsuki's statue, and then he already has Naruto. ten-tails + sharingan = Madara's ultimate moon thingy.

    My problem with these theories is that Jinchuriki are relatively common. If Danzou unleashed the fox as a weapon of some sort, another powerful ninja could seal it away into a different human host, making Danzou's plans fail. He could cause lots of destruction against an enemy (Option #1 above), but he couldn't use the fox for a prolonged seige because somebody else would seal it away.

    Lots to think about here.
     
         

  25. #150
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fight Club
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 478 Discussion and 479 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Message me with a link if you do

    Also vote on my thread about which akatsuki member is the best :D
    Sorry for the double-post..I also voted Itachi on your thread. Which i would explain why in my thread..
    Was kinda biased,could have gone for either Itachi or Pein...
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •