104 71.72%
Page 6 of 27 « First ... 234567891016 ... Last»
    Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

If itachi was still alive i wouldn't think he would want madara to know. and im pretty sure saskue can make anything summoning have the sharingan eye's. and danzo isn't using his sharingan (page 6), he's put another bandage over his eye

Last edited by blackboy771; 12-28-2009 at 02:55 AM.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by aFabian95 View Post
    Remember when Itachi and Kisame wanted to test Naruto and his friend's power and they made clones that had only 30% of their real power? Maybe Itachi made a clone this time that had a higher percentage of his power to oppose Sasuke
    i'm pretty sure that this is impossible. if it's true that itachi using a clone, then the dead body shouldn't be his original body, but another one's body.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Irengninja View Post
    remember danzou hasn't use his right eye sharingan. there's a possibility that danzou have the MS
    true...you stole my line. we haven't seen waht lies behind the bandage on his right eye. i guess it might be something surprising, a special jutsu from danzou..at the last moment to shock us up.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by baah View Post
    i think Danzo is currently using his right eye...
    as i said before... we don't know what really there in his right eye..

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    I dont, i think his using his so called lives to test sasuke and where him down while he learns about his techniques
    yes! what we see rite now, danzou is controlling the game. we haven't seen him hurt (although there's a theory about the closing eyes on dazo's hand)... but we never see danzo is really hurt. infact, with a lesser and minim technique, danzo has able to hurt sasuke a bit...compare to sasuke which has already spell out lot of jutsus and yet with no result yet. i think danzou is analyzing the situation and sasuke's technique while prepare for the suitable jutsu.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    What happens if you're scared
    half to death twice?

Well Madara did say that before Itachi left Konoha after finishing his mission that he threatened Danzo to never touch Sasuke or else he'll spill the truth of Danzo to Konoha. Now that Itachi is dead, Danzou can do as he pleases. It could mean that Danzou feared Itachi. Sasuke might be using this to his advantage as it seems Danzou can't dispell a genjutsu, he just waits till he's dead to let his arm bring him back and sacrafice an eye. And the ravens/crows genjutsu Sasuke used, maybe his feelings for Itachi changed, and the suffering he went through to get to Danzou altered his Genjutsu.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    half to death twice?

Quote Originally Posted by hayam View Post
    as i said before... we don't know what really there in his right eye..
    you haven't been paying attention, he has a sharingan in his right eye

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think Danzo is currently using his right eye...
    if he wass saskue would be dead

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    half to death twice?

true...you stole my line. we haven't seen waht lies behind the bandage on his right eye. i guess it might be something surprising, a special jutsu from danzou..at the last moment to shock us up.
    FFS! HE HAS THE SHARINGAN IN HIS RIGHT EYE! STOP SAYING NO ONE KNOWS WHAT HE HAS THERE YET! And for the MS Sharingan, who did Danzou have that he loved and lost? I doubt anyone since he got the eye after his fight with the 3rd hokage. You might say Kakashi is an exception. Well he's not. Obito was still alive when he gave Kakashi his eye. He died only a little bit afterwards. In that case, Kakashi lost his best friend while in possession of the sharingan. Also, his ms is only an imitation, not the real deal. He can't do anything such as genjutsu or ameterasu with it, so it remains weaker then the real deal like Sasuke has.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy161 View Post
    FFS! HE HAS THE SHARINGAN IN HIS RIGHT EYE! STOP SAYING NO ONE KNOWS WHAT HE HAS THERE YET! And for the MS Sharingan, who did Danzou have that he loved and lost? I doubt anyone since he got the eye after his fight with the 3rd hokage. You might say Kakashi is an exception. Well he's not. Obito was still alive when he gave Kakashi his eye. He died only a little bit afterwards. In that case, Kakashi lost his best friend while in possession of the sharingan. Also, his ms is only an imitation, not the real deal. He can't do anything such as genjutsu or ameterasu with it, so it remains weaker then the real deal like Sasuke has.
    before i see it explicitely, i wouldn't say it is. but i'm sure all of us agree that it's a sharingan. what i really meant is... what kinda sharingan is it? why would he still covered it up until now? is there any new shocking sharingan or maybe some kinda modification that danzo did to the ordinary sharingan? i guess it is...

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

before i see it explicitely, i wouldn't say it is. but i'm sure all of us agree that it's a sharingan. what i really meant is... what kinda sharingan is it? why would he still covered it up until now? is there any new shocking sharingan or maybe some kinda modification that danzo did to the ordinary sharingan? i guess it is...
    in chapter 455 danzo reveals his sharingan eye

also in chapter 459 it is revealed that the sharingan in his right eye as well as his right arm belonged to Shisui Uchiha, AKA Itachi's former best friend...the one Itachi killed to activate his MS.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    in chapter 455 danzo reveals his sharingan eye

also in chapter 459 it is revealed that the sharingan in his right eye as well as his right arm belonged to Shisui Uchiha, AKA Itachi's former best friend...the one Itachi killed to activate his MS.
    sorry my misatake.

yup you're right, it's a sharingan as we all expected...

now i wanna see the whole of his face without bandage! hehehe... maybe there's another sharingan behind his face...

Last edited by hayam; 12-28-2009 at 07:49 AM. Reason: fixing comments

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok I think I now the truth. When Itachi died, some of his blood entered sasukes eyes so he learned amaterasu and also developed a new makenkyou sharingan. But why did he also learned susanoo? Also, he now can summon some new bird and tobi or madara has been always cheking on him and is surprised when he sees the bird so my theory is that Itachi was able to do hundreds of jutsus and before his death(yea believe it or not he IS DEATH) he passed all of them to sasuke. Now sasuke can do all of Itachi's jutsus including the "crow bunshin". Also, it couldnt be real Itachi because he has no reasons to kill danzou, i mean henever hated the olders and now he is triyng to kill him? Believe me, its no Itachi, just some sasukes jutsu, maybe a bunshin or just an illusion of genjutsu.

puppetry master curse seal sasuke 2's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i thought itachi was dead

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sharingan is a tool not a source of life...why would Danzo collect sharingans just to have extra lives...(might as well collect hearts like Kakuzu)... Danzo collects sharingans because of their unique capabilities not to have extra lives...what do u think Pervy sage kun?
    Well hes been killed 4 times i think and is still alive and each time hes been "killed" a set of eyes has closed.

It seems as tho he worked with oro to implant the sharringan to me, and if it is oros work its prob to increase life span.

To me danzo should be dead several times over and for each time he should of died a sharringan eye close which would be like sharringa=1 life

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well hes been killed 4 times i think and is still alive and each time hes been "killed" a set of eyes has closed.

It seems as tho he worked with oro to implant the sharringan to me, and if it is oros work its prob to increase life span.

To me danzo should be dead several times over and for each time he should of died a sharringan eye close which would be like sharringa=1 life
    He had something shady with Orochimaru going on.. And he had some of his "Root" going after Kabuto with state of emergency..
    He said in 455 Chapter that something Orochimaru had that it's now in Kabuto's possession could be of his advantage for his right eye and arm.

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bermeo View Post
    Ok I think I now the truth. When Itachi died, some of his blood entered sasukes eyes so he learned amaterasu and also developed a new makenkyou sharingan. But why did he also learned susanoo? Also, he now can summon some new bird and tobi or madara has been always cheking on him and is surprised when he sees the bird so my theory is that Itachi was able to do hundreds of jutsus and before his death(yea believe it or not he IS DEATH) he passed all of them to sasuke. Now sasuke can do all of Itachi's jutsus including the "crow bunshin". Also, it couldnt be real Itachi because he has no reasons to kill danzou, i mean henever hated the olders and now he is triyng to kill him? Believe me, its no Itachi, just some sasukes jutsu, maybe a bunshin or just an illusion of genjutsu.

he told them that if they had tried to hurt sasuke he would tell everything to the other villages and to the konoha villagers

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy161 View Post
    You will find that kakashi developed his ms and he said that he had been training before his fight trying to save gaara, you have to kill your closest friend to unlock ms and kakashi didnt kill obito the girl did when she took his eye and kakashi would have had to had the eye they killed obito but when he got the eye he had to escape.

Ms can be unlocked with training!

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    He had something shady with Orochimaru going on.. And he had some of his "Root" going after Kabuto with state of emergency..
    He said in 455 Chapter that something Orochimaru had that it's now in Kabuto's possession could be of his advantage for his right eye and arm.
    Thanks for clearing that up

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i reckon sakura will butt in then gets wooped, naruto comes saves her and a three man

fight happens sasuke x naruto x danzo=naruto sasuke teaming up danzo and madara

teaming up= big fight or the opposite

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ✿ Rei-chan ✿ View Post
    could it be something like reversed summoning? like the one Naruto made for his fight with Pein?
    just an idea
    cld b somrthing lik dat, i mean my 1st thought was dat madrra did something ca' i rember seeing his sharningan b4 all dat happen...and rember he took itachis body rgt after he died....so myb

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yes! what we see rite now, danzou is controlling the game. we haven't seen him hurt (although there's a theory about the closing eyes on dazo's hand)... but we never see danzo is really hurt. infact, with a lesser and minim technique, danzo has able to hurt sasuke a bit...compare to sasuke which has already spell out lot of jutsus and yet with no result yet. i think danzou is analyzing the situation and sasuke's technique while prepare for the suitable jutsu.

Yes I totally agree, an when danzo uses all his chakra for that one suitable jutsu sasuke will counter him with a new mangekyo technique... sasuke is gonna get so strong omg ... Danzo is winning at the moment but we all kno sasuke's hatred can't be stoped by anyone other than madara or naruto.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes I totally agree, an when danzo uses all his chakra for that one suitable jutsu sasuke will counter him with a new mangekyo technique... sasuke is gonna get so strong omg ... Danzo is winning at the moment but we all kno sasuke's hatred can't be stoped by anyone other than madara or naruto.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Antequera View Post
    0_0 Why Would You Premote Another Website On Someonelses, Seems Kinda Wrong :confused:
    man nothing wrong i'm just telling where th spoilers are coming from..............

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You will find that kakashi developed his ms and he said that he had been training before his fight trying to save gaara, you have to kill your closest friend to unlock ms and kakashi didnt kill obito the girl did when she took his eye and kakashi would have had to had the eye they killed obito but when he got the eye he had to escape.

Ms can be unlocked with training!
    agree that's the another way.

it doesnt make senses if you only have to feel the loosing of your best fren/ closest to awaken it. if kakashi can extend it to MS then it is possible for danzo