29 20.00%

104 71.72%
Page 4 of 27 « First 1234567814 ... Last»
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 477 Discussion / 478 Predictions

Well that was an awesome chapter but Im missing naruto... Whats going on with him, last time we saw him he fall uncounsciness...
    Well actually whats with itachi would be the main question after this manga i guess... Ive got two theorys.. First Itachi is something like the 4rd hokage in Naruto, he shows up when saskes losing control or is getting near to death..... 2nd Itachi is still alive in saske a little bit like that what kabuto had because itache loved this jutsu with the birds to show up but if he is still alive I think he would help saske kill danzou and then tell him to fight against madara because itachi really hated that guy.... So at least the question whats with Danzou and his sharingan arm: Well i strongly believe that it is something like hearts because they closed everytime he got killed, but if i am right saske will have a hard time killing danzou because damn man he got many sharingans... I hope saske see that revenge wont help him and join naruto again and than comes killerbee and shows naruto how to "control" kyuubi and they fight madara because i think without an sharingan he cant really be killed

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kishimoto is gonna be a idiot First minato and now Itachi this whole naruto is gonna be a whole shit...... or just SASUKE can SUCK UP Another man like orochimaru so he CAn SUCK UP NARUTO? :D or just a simple genjutsu.......
    And When did he learn that Summoning BIRD techink???

Last edited by Akatsuki leader; 12-26-2009 at 12:08 PM.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    lol itachi didnt wanted sasuke to know the truth .............so only he tried to kill madara using ametrasu ...........he wanted sasuke to live in peace happily...........not o take revene on the village............may be he might have wanted sasuke to take revenge on danzo and elders alone if sasuke knows the truth..............................
    you really think that Itachi thought that ametrasu is enough to stop Madara? :D
    dont be so naive, its Kishis anime not some random captain obvious

Naruto is damn deep anime if u know what im talking about :D

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticlemon View Post
    Ok so first of all many people are saying that its probably Genjutsu but i doubt thats likely because we all know by now that sharingan can dispel genjutsu and we can see that Danzo is no novice in using his sharingan effectively.

So some people say that Itachi is a part of the Tsukiyomi but so far every single time someone used Tsukiyomi the target was warped into some sort of alternate dimension with distorted time and space, and clearly the surroundings still seem to be the same.

Danzo seems suprised at the sight of Itachi and so far in this fight Danzo was not suprised or even slightly faltering even when he was in the grasp of Sasuke's Susanoo so we can tell that Danzo is genuinely mystified at Itachi's sudden arrival so i doubt that Itachi is a product of Danzo's tricks or even Madara's becuase the Crow's came out of Sasuke not Danzo.

So given all this i have a few ideas on what Itachi's appearance could be.

1.) Itachi could be a triggered thing like Minato in Naruto that was set to activate when Sasuke started fighting Danzo( which showed that he was trying to destroy Konoha) and mightve been a safeguard in case Sasuke chose that evil path to destroy Konoha and its Elders.

2.) another thing that no one was mentioned is that this appearance of Itachi could be a new Mangekyou ability of Sasuke. It was a previous theory that the number of parts the sharinghan divided the eye into the number of mangekyou abilities the user would possess and so far we haven't seen any of Sasuke's original mangekyou abilities. And based on the story every person to have possessed the Mangekyou has shown at least one different ability. Itachi: Tsukiyomi, Amaterasu, and Susanno. Madara with his space/time jutsu and ability that allowed him to cheat Death from the 1st Hokage. So its only up to reason that even if sasuke doesnt get 6 total mangekyou abilities he should get atleast one original Mangekyou ability of his own.
    So its possible that this might be his special ability as we see Sasuke evidently concentrating with Magekyou eyes open. Now due to the strain of the mangekyou, Sasuke would have to be a dumba*s to just waltz around with both mangekyou eyes open and not be doing a jutsu so this might be the product of that double eye stare

Out of everything thats been said i agree with this the most

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

beautifull chapter just beautifull all the other chapters werent that good but this, its got

enough fighting and ideas that convinces me at last

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:

Pretty good chapter. It's been a while since Kishi revealed something surprising like this. A few speculated that Itachi would reappear in some form against Sasuke via the gift to Naruto but certainly not in this manner. So Danzo has more lives than Kakuzu. He may be trying to wear down Sasuke but he's been killed 4/5 times already. It's funny how Hiruzen was getting weaker with old age, whilst Danzou was getting alot stronger and a new duel between them would've been really interesting.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    ok guys this chapter was really surprising..............so there are more spoilers and predictions released already............just visit NARUTO Manga and Spoilers: Naruto 478 RAW Spoilers and Predictions ..................just click this link .....................really amzing spoilers and predictions are there....................
    478 prediction you posted = cheep talk between Danzo and Itachi?!

WILL NEVER HAPPEND! two smart, genious nins having such a childish conversation :D i f@cking loled

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyria View Post
    Pretty good chapter. It's been a while since Kishi revealed something surprising like this. A few speculated that Itachi would reappear in some form against Sasuke via the gift to Naruto but certainly not in this manner. So Danzo has more lives than Kakuzu. He may be trying to wear down Sasuke but he's been killed 4/5 times already. It's funny how Hiruzen was getting weaker with old age, whilst Danzou was getting alot stronger and a new duel between them would've been really interesting.
    Danzo'o still has more 4 or 5 sharingans in his arm..Plus one on his eye and god knows where else..
    I can't see how Sasuke will have chakra to shut all of them..

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    Danzo'o still has more 4 or 5 sharingans in his arm..Plus one on his eye and god knows where else..
    I can't see how Sasuke will have chakra to shut all of them..
    Very true

As danzo is wearing him down hes also analising sasukes moves, so as sasuke gets weaker danzo gains more info on him, pretty smart move

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I dont think Itachis appearance has anything to do with naruto. The secret power that naruto recieved from Itachi is obviously meant for the last fight between naruto and sasuke. Because when Itachi gave the power to naruto he said "I hope u will never have to use this" I dont think it will be used just to take out danzo.

GOD
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 477 - Page 16

Itachi has one of those looks on his face where it just says without any words , ' Im going to kick you f*ckin A*** '

this chapter gave me the same tingle as when Naruto Defeated the last pain body , and Danzou's face when he saw Itachi was like oh shyt this has to be Genjutsu has to be Genjutsu please please let it be Genjutsu , ok im just going to close my eyes for a little and see if it goes away

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Antequera View Post
    Look At Sasuke's Sharingan His Puipil Its Covering 50%. He's Definitely Goin Blind At A Very Fast Pace.

Use This As A Comparison
    Naruto 402 page 17 | One Manga
    lol yes you got a point hes GOING BLIND FAST .... thats nice , About itachi i think its a genjutsu i mean i think its sasuke's genjutsu itachi was dead i think .. BUT I HOPE TO SEE HIM BACK

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

its official, Kishi's lost all thought, and i think quite a few of you will agree with me, if you do then say so please, but it was still a good chapter, and i say the rest of the sharingans on Danzos arms will open and somthing apololyptic will happen

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmousy View Post
    its official, Kishi's lost all thought, and i think quite a few of you will agree with me, if you do then say so please, but it was still a good chapter, and i say the rest of the sharingans on Danzos arms will open and somthing apololyptic will happen
    no no its not true ... KISHI IS A GENIUS ... NO ONE THINKED THIS WILL HAPPEN ..... this manga is the most unpredictable ....

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

c'mon now... whatever gift itachi gave naruto has nothing to do with the current fight. Thats more along the lines of the susanoo armor or whatever that naruto was engulfed in (i think when he had 4 or 5 tails released against pein) and was intended for protection against sasuke incase they were to battle. And even then i doubt itachi would give naruto a weapon to kill hes bro to naruto. He only gave naruto a gift cause he said he was more of a bro than itachi ever was.
    Movin on. I highly doubt those eyes are lives. c'mon guys. My guess is there casting multiple genjutsu's and each time an illusion is destroyed its on to the next. i.e. if theres 5 eyes. get past five illusions then the battle should begin. cept for the one in his head and if they dont reopen......and why shouldnt they? sorry so long.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i was thinking maybe itachi was never in the battle with sasuke, he might b able to use one of pains jutsu which him and the shark dude used when they were tring to stop the konoha ninjas from saving gaara.
    then again sasuke used a jutsu during this battle and madara said he didnt know whe sasuke learnt that. maybe itachi put him self into sasukes body with some kinda jutsu...

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree with people who think that Sasuke is using a genjutsu like tsukuyomi. First of all, it's a lot like when Itachi used it on Sasuke and it showed Itachi taking Sasuke's eyes out. I mean Itachi didn't really throw Sasuke into an alternate dimension type thing. Also, the illusion was one that Sasuke was very afraid of. In addition, Sasuke wasn't able to get out of the illusion for awhile. This is all kind of the same with the current battle. Itachi was a person that Danzo probably was afraid of. Sasuke using a genjutsu to bring him out would be a good tactic against Danzo.

On a different point, I don't see why Danzo would be trying to wear Sasuke down. Madara's not going to let Sasuke die yet, so if Sasuke gets into danger, Madara will either save him by taking him away or fighting Danzo, and by that point, Danzo will probably also be tired so Madara will have the advantage.

Also, I'd just like to say that Sasuke is a bad fighter. I mean he has a lot of great abilities, but to use them all right away isn't really smart. I think he needs to become a more experienced fighter. Danzo has a lot more experience in fighting so I think he has an advantage. Sasuke seems to just use all of his best abilities right away, unless he has something even more amazing waiting.

Finally, I kinda miss Sasuke's fire and electricity abilities. His fireball technique was my favorite

Last edited by CRK2191; 12-26-2009 at 06:47 PM.

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Remember when Itachi and Kisame wanted to test Naruto and his friend's power and they made clones that had only 30% of their real power? Maybe Itachi made a clone this time that had a higher percentage of his power to oppose Sasuke

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry View Post
    I dont think Itachis appearance has anything to do with naruto. The secret power that naruto recieved from Itachi is obviously meant for the last fight between naruto and sasuke. Because when Itachi gave the power to naruto he said "I hope u will never have to use this" I dont think it will be used just to take out danzo.
    Merry Christmas and happy new year to everyone frist off
    Secondly if i remeber correctly the History of the sharingan was from the rinnegan which we have seen has a ability to bring the dead back threw chakra manipulations as with nagato and the 6 paths ... it is my oppion then that sasuke's sharingan in it's current MS form with the 3 rings is starting to mimic the rinnegan in this regard hence his chakra is Forming a image of itachi it could be a genjutsu too mind you but it seems pointless to use it at this stage considering the sharingan's power to see threw it and Danzo is clearly skillied with his use of the sharingan ... so that is my best guess also a predicition is that the sharingan has 3 basic abilities tsuyomi, amatarsu, and shusanoo (bad spelling i know) but it also can branch off to form new unique abilities cause it is a weapon and depending on the person skills determines the power of that weapon so sasuke may have many new eye tech's like a brother clone from his chakra and 3 MS abilities that are his so it'll be like a 2 on 1 battle always where his brother can always protect him.... thats far fetched i know but it is just my predicition based on what i have seen capable of the rinnegan and sine sharingan is suppose to be the weakest of eyes ( HAHAHAHA @ kishi) it makes sence to think that if highly trained and skillied you can mimic the capaiblty of the rennigan...
    Also danzo and madara seem to know about one another in some way or another and madara holds a special hate for danzo i'd like some history on that and also where does itachi fit in the whole danzo thing the reason i think Danzo knows about sasuke's power is he saw itachi fight or did fight with itachi and lost because itachi strikes fear into everyone he's the man next to naruto but even when the 3rd died itachi came back to let danzo know he is still alive let me know what ya think

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

is it possible that itachi is the one that is alive and not sasuke. and he simply deceived zetsu with a genjutsu thereby deceiving everyone afterwards????

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen View Post
    Merry Christmas and happy new year to everyone frist off
    Secondly if i remeber correctly the History of the sharingan was from the rinnegan which we have seen has a ability to bring the dead back threw chakra manipulations as with nagato and the 6 paths ... it is my oppion then that sasuke's sharingan in it's current MS form with the 3 rings is starting to mimic the rinnegan in this regard hence his chakra is Forming a image of itachi it could be a genjutsu too mind you but it seems pointless to use it at this stage considering the sharingan's power to see threw it and Danzo is clearly skillied with his use of the sharingan ... so that is my best guess also a predicition is that the sharingan has 3 basic abilities tsuyomi, amatarsu, and shusanoo (bad spelling i know) but it also can branch off to form new unique abilities cause it is a weapon and depending on the person skills determines the power of that weapon so sasuke may have many new eye tech's like a brother clone from his chakra and 3 MS abilities that are his so it'll be like a 2 on 1 battle always where his brother can always protect him.... thats far fetched i know but it is just my predicition based on what i have seen capable of the rinnegan and sine sharingan is suppose to be the weakest of eyes ( HAHAHAHA @ kishi) it makes sence to think that if highly trained and skillied you can mimic the capaiblty of the rennigan...
    Also danzo and madara seem to know about one another in some way or another and madara holds a special hate for danzo i'd like some history on that and also where does itachi fit in the whole danzo thing the reason i think Danzo knows about sasuke's power is he saw itachi fight or did fight with itachi and lost because itachi strikes fear into everyone he's the man next to naruto but even when the 3rd died itachi came back to let danzo know he is still alive let me know what ya think
    I dont understand why u quoted my text and replied with this :P

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by yusufms View Post
    is it possible that itachi is the one that is alive and not sasuke. and he simply deceived zetsu with a genjutsu thereby deceiving everyone afterwards????
    Its possible but highly unlikely

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by HokagePein View Post
    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 477 - Page 16

Itachi has one of those looks on his face where it just says without any words , ' Im going to kick you f*ckin A*** '

this chapter gave me the same tingle as when Naruto Defeated the last pain body , and Danzou's face when he saw Itachi was like oh shyt this has to be Genjutsu has to be Genjutsu please please let it be Genjutsu , ok im just going to close my eyes for a little and see if it goes away

lmao nice, but danzos has alot of eyes to close :D

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My prediction sounds a little like what yusufms said above, but is there a chance that maybe Sasuke has been temporarily taken over by Itachi?

You can see the crows morphing from Sasuke on page 16, but if I remember rightly, doesn't the user's entire body become a flock of crows? So, if that's true, Sasuke would have dissipated, and Itachi would have been formed.

It wouldn't be unusual for something like this, seeing as the Fourth Hokage did a similar sealing technique to maintain his spirit within Naruto as a 'backup' plan. And we know Itachi was already fond with 'backup plans' (Take the Madara/Amaterasu trigger for example).

Another thing to note is Itachi's facial expression is similar to Sasuke's. Coincidence?

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by CRK2191 View Post
    I agree with people who think that Sasuke is using a genjutsu like tsukuyomi. First of all, it's a lot like when Itachi used it on Sasuke and it showed Itachi taking Sasuke's eyes out. I mean Itachi didn't really throw Sasuke into an alternate dimension type thing. Also, the illusion was one that Sasuke was very afraid of. In addition, Sasuke wasn't able to get out of the illusion for awhile. This is all kind of the same with the current battle. Itachi was a person that Danzo probably was afraid of. Sasuke using a genjutsu to bring him out would be a good tactic against Danzo.

On a different point, I don't see why Danzo would be trying to wear Sasuke down. Madara's not going to let Sasuke die yet, so if Sasuke gets into danger, Madara will either save him by taking him away or fighting Danzo, and by that point, Danzo will probably also be tired so Madara will have the advantage.

Also, I'd just like to say that Sasuke is a bad fighter. I mean he has a lot of great abilities, but to use them all right away isn't really smart. I think he needs to become a more experienced fighter. Danzo has a lot more experience in fighting so I think he has an advantage. Sasuke seems to just use all of his best abilities right away, unless he has something even more amazing waiting.

Finally, I kinda miss Sasuke's fire and electricity abilities. His fireball technique was my favorite
    I agree with the parts about Tsukyomi, Sasuke's being a bad fighter and I also miss his other elemental-based techs (looks like there won't be another Rasen/Chidori clash in the future. T^T). However, I think Madara wouldn't invade into the fight. He'd wait for Sasuke to use his Mangekyou, to the point of blindness. Then he could bride Sasuke with Itachi's eyes or another source of power.