View Poll Results: Who Will Win

Voters
137. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sasuke

    81 59.12%
  • Danzou

    56 40.88%
Page 4 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
Results 76 to 100 of 167
  1. #76
    Kuroi Honoo's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroi Honoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,176
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just hanging in there...
     



    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    I see that your avatar and signature are both of Sasuke, so it seems he's at least someone you favor and I'm sorry if I offened you when I said I hate Sasuke. But I kind of do because Sasuke walks into every situation thinking he's as strong as SS4 Gogeta or something. He's been given almost every power he possesses. Curse Mark, Orochimaru's jutsu, Mangekyou Sharingan. And yet he struts around acting like he's trained countless years to achieve that power when it all happened in like 2 seconds. Also the fact that he doesn't care about anyone but himself is sickening.

    My biggest pet peeve is cockyness. And Sasuke is full of it. But if it makes you feel any better, I hate Danzou too. Cause he's trying to destroy the "will of fire" and he killed that pimp messanger frog.
    Well thank you for the analysis, true, my favorite character is Sasuke but don't you or anybody else get me wrong..I am not a Sasuke fanboy but rather a Sasuke supporter in the ways that if I see someone saying incorrect or vile things on his character that is where I will come in and correct to the best with my abilities through proof or as much logic as I can dish out. Now, I will also thank you for acting adult and apologizing to me but it isn't for saying that you hate Sasuke. Listen there are haters/dislikers and I learned to except it but like I've said before if they something insulting about the character that is what offends me. Okay, Sasuke has had power ups but so has Naruto, can that be denied?

    Sasuke
    Mangekyou: which Itachi had him awaken through losing his only true loving family member but had to train its techs

    Naruto
    Sage Mode: which Naruto trained with the frog through Jiraiya's wishes

    Sasuke
    Curse Mark: Orochimaru bites him thus transfering it/stripped

    Naruto
    Kyuubi: Which is sealed within him on a whim of the Fourth

    Sasuke
    Fushi Tensei: Which through Sharingan reveres the tech on Orochimaru thus absorbing him instead giving him the snake contract and other various jutsu/stripped

    Sasuke
    Chidori: Trained with Kakashi and later trains and achieves other various variations of Chidori

    Naruto
    Rasengan: Trained with Jiraiya and later trains and also achieves many variations of Rasengan

    Sasuke
    Kirin: Through further training himself

    Naruto
    Rasenshuriken: Through training with Kakshi and Yamato and later trains through the Sage Art

    Sasuke
    Enton: Is created while modifying the black flames

    Well those are as much as I can list out of memory. They both have used things that they have trained for or have been given as well. Sasuke isn't the only one. He trained Susanoo and this is made apparent when Juugo quoted "Is this...the technique he wanted to try...?!" He trained with Chidori and created other variations from it. His doujutsu have had to been trained somewhat to have been used the way he did. You quoted "Also the fact that he doesn't care about anyone but himself is sickening." is incorrect and it has been proven with this take a look below:

    Naruto 414 | Read naruto chapter 414 manga online | Manga Share
    Naruto 414 | Read naruto chapter 414 manga online | Manga Share
    This proves for a fact that he does care about someone other than himself when he sees team seven in team Taka and uses Amaterasu to protect them all. People have also said that if it wasn't for Juugo and Suigetsu blocking Raikage and Darui, that Sasuke would have died/defeated and how he afterwards was cocky telling them he didn't need their help in an unappreciated and rude/hateful manner but I have to say that I think that is incorrect and this is why, take a look below:

    Naruto 461 | Read naruto chapter 461 manga online | Manga Share
    Here Juugo was worried about Sasuke but he saw right through Shi's Genjutsu and in other words told him not to lose faith just yet and although Sasuke had just finished telling him not to worry...

    Naruto 461 | Read naruto chapter 461 manga online | Manga Share
    They both rush into protect him when..

    Naruto 461 | Read naruto chapter 461 manga online | Manga Share
    Sasuke says that they shouldn't have interfered and that wasn't arrogent but that he obviously had something to back himself up, remember this...

    Naruto 463 | Read naruto chapter 463 manga online | Manga Share
    Naruto 463 | Read naruto chapter 463 manga online | Manga Share
    Naruto 463 | Read naruto chapter 463 manga online | Manga Share
    The Susanoo ribs would have protected him back then as it seemed to instantaneously activate thus protecting him from the Raiga Bomb. Which just proves that he wasn't being mean to his team but asked them to trust in what he was capable of because he really backed up his words.

    Yeah and he and the two elders are the reason for Itachi/and many of the murders in Konoha during Pain's invasion. He also even went behind Itachi's back and sent Sai to assassinate Sasuke even though a big part of the reason for him agreeing to the Uchiha massacre was to leave out Sasuke. Whether he dies to Sasuke's hands or someone else's he definitely desvered and it was a long time coming.
     
         

  2. #77
    Member Pedrofilio's Avatar
    Status
    Pedrofilio is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Water country
    Posts
    92
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    Before heading to kage summit, sasuke told that he would kill the kages(plural)

    so dont give the that bs about kages interrupting.
    As you said, sasuke is overconfident with himself, like naruto was, 3 YEARS ago. We all knew naruto was stupid, and overconfident, he underestimated his opponents, but sasuke analysed the battle, and acted as the leader, came up with tactics, I hate him because he lost that, and went down, becomming overconfident and getting cocky, underestimating his opponents greatly, while naruto on the other hand, started to analyze the battle, come up with tactics, so the roles kinda changed.
    And Naruto blaming tsunade for jiraiyas death and all, he never betrayed his friends and left his village, did he. Going after pein for vengeance, just like you said what happend to sasuke in kage meeting, even though it never happend, naruto was defending himself and his village, maybe he did it a little for vengeance, but he changed his heart, and chose to forgive nagato.
    Sasuke isnt like that, theres too little light in his darkness, call me hater all you want, but sasuke is the biggest hater here, hes the one hating everyone and everything, his own life included. He has betrayed everything that was dear to him, and everything that he cared about, and everything that cared about him, and took the path of an avenger.

    Protect him all you want, but its the truth.

    And Danzo wtfpwning sasuke, is a neutral comment, cause theres no such word as wtfpwning, even if there was, it could mean 2 things, not pwning at all, or pwning hard.
    Good one homie xD
    I don't like sasuke either,, my problem is the fanboys who are in denial,,I mean there is always an excuse,,and if there isn't they just say sasuke pwns everybody cuz he is God and God can't die,, if sasuke was real the would lick his lollipop xD
     
         

  3. #78
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    Posts
    2,362
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedrofilio View Post
    Good one homie xD
    I don't like sasuke either,, my problem is the fanboys who are in denial,,I mean there is always an excuse,,and if there isn't they just say sasuke pwns everybody cuz he is God and God can't die,, if sasuke was real the would lick his lollipop xD
    OK, there's something I don't agree with: he has not betrayed anyone... at least still.

    He left Konoha... but not meaning to attack them.

    Then he killed Orochimaru... Konoha's enemy! Killing Danzou is not betraying Konoha, Danzou is only trying to make things for himself.

    He is with the Akatsuki... but killed two of them, though for his own reasons. And he will not show it, but I'm prety sure he plans to kill Madara, he helped to kill the clan, and Sasuke is trying to kill those who harmed the clan. Madara was the number 1 guy there.

    He has attemped to attack Naruto 3 times so far, but he has always decided to stop. "I don't want to do things the way Itachi wants" was not the only reason, then.

    I am not saying he's not overconfident and the rest. But that we all know where his problems come from. Naruto is still overconfident, btw. But he's a nice guy, so nobody cares in his case.
     
         
    Last edited by Sasuke Uzumaki; 12-13-2009 at 10:24 PM.

  4. #79
    恋愛勇者 - Renai Yuusha. Last Arcanum's Avatar
    Status
    Last Arcanum is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    331
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    Before heading to kage summit, sasuke told that he would kill the kages(plural)
    so dont give the that bs about kages interrupting.
    As you said, sasuke is overconfident with himself, like naruto was, 3 YEARS ago. We all knew naruto was stupid, and overconfident, he underestimated his opponents, but sasuke analysed the battle, and acted as the leader, came up with tactics, I hate him because he lost that, and went down, becomming overconfident and getting cocky, underestimating his opponents greatly, while naruto on the other hand, started to analyze the battle, come up with tactics, so the roles kinda changed.
    And Naruto blaming tsunade for jiraiyas death and all, he never betrayed his friends and left his village, did he. Going after pein for vengeance, just like you said what happend to sasuke in kage meeting, even though it never happend, naruto was defending himself and his village, maybe he did it a little for vengeance, but he changed his heart, and chose to forgive nagato.
    Sasuke isnt like that, theres too little light in his darkness, call me hater all you want, but sasuke is the biggest hater here, hes the one hating everyone and everything, his own life included. He has betrayed everything that was dear to him, and everything that he cared about, and everything that cared about him, and took the path of an avenger.

    Protect him all you want, but its the truth.

    And Danzo wtfpwning sasuke, is a neutral comment, cause theres no such word as wtfpwning, even if there was, it could mean 2 things, not pwning at all, or pwning hard.
    Sasuke may have stated that he indeed wanted to kill the kages but if you remember correctly Sasuke only seemed interested in Danzou and the other kages didn't even matter to him once he broke inside the summit. Sasuke is using Akatsuki just as they are him and wants Madara to think that they are on the same side but deep down Sasuke knows that Madara played a role in the with the Uchiha massacre and most likely wants to kill him but in order to do so takes time because Madara isn't an idiot and maybe Sasuke wants to find out more about him. When Sasuke went into battle in the most recent chapters he has been over confident but had his Mangekyou abilities which probably was the reason of him being so. You claimed Sasuke betrayed his friends but I don't see it that way, Sasuke may have abandoned Konoha because he felt that staying there would hold him back from getting his revenge and didn't want to involve the others with his burden of killing his older brother which was something he felt only he could do. Naruto begun to really change after Jiraiya was killed by Pein, he unlike a lof of the readers understood what Sasuke was going through and is still determined to reach his friend before it is too late. Just as Sasuke felt he was the only one that could avenge his clan, Naruto feels that he is the only one that can reach Sasuke. I also saw that you claimed that Sasuke hated everyone and everything, including himself but this is extremely wrong in my opinion. If Sasuke is as you dipicted him then he wouldn't be trying to avenge his clan, he obviously loved his brother and his family and wants the elders and Danzo to feel the same pain he and his clan endured. When someone wants to take vengeance they inflict pain in return for pain inflicted on themselves or those to which one feels loyal to, which is what Sasuke is aiming to do to with the elders.

    You said that you don't like Sasuke because of him being overconfident, cocky and underestimating his opponents greatly and that is fine to do so but Sasuke isn't the only fictional character that is like that. If I remember correctly Luffy is the same way, he oftenly makes cocky remarks and is over confident but you seem to like him regardless. I know that Luffy has good intentions but in his mind Sasuke thinks what he is doing is right and is bringing "justice" to the ones he loved.
     
         
    Last edited by Last Arcanum; 12-14-2009 at 03:06 AM.

  5. #80
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Posts
    13,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Juuken View Post


    Sasuke may have stated that he indeed wanted to kill the kages but if you remember correctly Sasuke only seemed interested in Danzou and the other kages didn't even matter to him once he broke inside the summit. Sasuke is using Akatsuki just as they are him and wants Madara to think that they are on the same side but deep down Sasuke knows that Madara played a role in the with the Uchiha massacre and most likely wants to kill him but in order to do so takes time because Madara isn't an idiot and maybe Sasuke wants to find out more about him. When Sasuke went into battle in the most recent chapters he has been over confident but had his Mangekyou abilities which probably was the reason of him being so. You claimed Sasuke betrayed his friends but I don't see it that way, Sasuke may have abandoned Konoha because he felt that staying there would hold him back from getting his revenge and didn't want to involve the others with his burden of killing his older brother which was something he felt only he could do. Naruto begun to really change after Jiraiya was killed by Pein, he unlike a lof of the readers understood what Sasuke was going through and is still determined to reach his friend before it is too late. Just as Sasuke felt he was the only one that could avenge his clan, Naruto feels that he is the only one that can reach Sasuke. I also saw that you claimed that Sasuke hated everyone and everything, including himself but this is extremely wrong in my opinion. If Sasuke is as you dipicted him then he wouldn't be trying to avenge his clan, he obviously loved his brother and his family and wants the elders and Danzo to feel the same pain he and his clan endured. When someone wants to take vengeance they inflict pain in return for pain inflicted on themselves or those to which one feels loyal to, which is what Sasuke is aiming to do to with the elders.

    You said that you don't like Sasuke because of him being overconfident, cocky and underestimating his opponents greatly and that is fine to do so but Sasuke isn't the only fictional character that is like that. If I remember correctly Luffy is the same way, he oftenly makes cocky remarks and is over confident but you seem to like him regardless. I know that Luffy has good intentions but in his mind Sasuke thinks what he is doing is right and is bringing "justice" to the ones he loved.
    Its not that Im vouching for danzo to win, but I do want sasuke to win, cause he deserves to get his revenge, on danzo, if anyone else. Danzo had the biggest part of the uchiha massacre, he even took souvenirs from that night, so sasuke should win, but ALMOST every one of sasuke fanboys, say that danzo is going to get beaten, danzo is weak cause he ran and danzo gets his underlings to do all the fighting, but they are greatly underestimating danzo, maybe sasuke isnt underestimating him, maybe he learnt a lesson in the kage summit, but even though danzo is just too strong for him, he has to win this one, like ichigo has to win every single fight he has in bleach.

    If he wins this one, he has gotten his revenge, and all that remains is the 2 elders, but im pretty sure that kakashi, as the current hokage, will refuse to have those 2 elders by his side, madara told kakashi, naruto and yamato everything, right?
    So kakashi knows their actions, and he'll prolly send em on exile or something.

    Its not that I don't like sasuke, the character, I just don't like the person that he is right now. I liked him before he left for orochimaru.. but in all of the shippuuden, I dislike the person, that sasuke is. Running alone in the darkness, when he has so many friends willing to help him.

    I know I'm changing my opinions in every single post, but theres also truth to every single of my posts, in this thread. Except the one about wtfpwning ... it has no meaning, the word wtfpwning
     
         

  6. #81
    Kuroi Honoo's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroi Honoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,176
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just hanging in there...
     



    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    Before heading to kage summit, sasuke told that he would kill the kages(plural)

    so dont give the that bs about kages interrupting.
    I see Juuken came to my aid, I appreciate it but still, I have some things I want to get out. Like you're saying that Sasuke said he would kill all the Kages, well there is an easy explanation for that. Didn't you ever think that Sasuke is using Madara just as much as he is using Sasuke. Just how Juuken said that Sasuke realized through the memory of his talk with Itachi how he told him that Madara was behind the Kyuubi attack and even so Itachi tried to cover up the best he could by adding some untrue things, although Sasuke believes it. So he obviously said that so that Madara could be kept off his rader. Not only that but when he went into the summit and after the fight with Raikage he asked Kain to search out Danzou it only meant that he was after him from the beginning as he only defended himself against the Gaara/Kankuro/Temari/Darui attack and then broke into the summit room. Danzou left like the coward he is and as Sasuke attempted to go after him more of the Kages butted in but as we saw from those fights he again only blocked against the attacks looking for a way out. If he did go with that intent to kill all of them, I believe that he would have tried to accomplish that by retaliating instead of just blocking everything they threw at him and then tried to escape every chance he got to go after the one he truly desired to go after.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    As you said, sasuke is overconfident with himself, like naruto was, 3 YEARS ago. We all knew naruto was stupid, and overconfident, he underestimated his opponents, but sasuke analysed the battle, and acted as the leader, came up with tactics, I hate him because he lost that, and went down, becomming overconfident and getting cocky, underestimating his opponents greatly, while naruto on the other hand, started to analyze the battle, come up with tactics, so the roles kinda changed.
    No, you're saying that he became overconfident and in other words, that he thinks he is better than anyone else. I don't think that he himself believes this and if he did think that way I'll say he changed after almost losing his life twice over to Kirabi but what I did say, was that he is self confident, meaning that he believed in his own abilities when out on the battle field. Okay so in pre-timeskip Sasuke used his brain and you say now in Shippuuden he has lost it. Well if you remember when they first reintroduced Sasuke and he interacted with team seven, he was cool, calm and collected just as he was pre-timeskip, if not better acting and took care of all of them with the exception of Sakura in a clean effective manner. His fight with Deidara, he had that same brain from pre-timeskip as he countered everything he threw at him, thinking with tactics and then some. Yes, he was the perfect compatible opponent but none the less Sasuke defeated him. It was only after he was told the truth from Madara that he began to heavily sink into the darkness and so his revenge exploded into even more of a desire. When he went up against Kirabi and underestimated him the first time, he went against him the second time doing the same estimation even so Suigetsu told him that they needed to fight to kill and then they could capture him but he didn't even listen and almost died again. In that battle is where he started to lose his bright thinking but when he fought, with Raikage he was shown to think a lot more in the way of countering his blows than he did than with Kirabi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    And Naruto blaming tsunade for jiraiyas death and all, he never betrayed his friends and left his village, did he. Going after pein for vengeance, just like you said what happend to sasuke in kage meeting, even though it never happend, naruto was defending himself and his village, maybe he did it a little for vengeance, but he changed his heart, and chose to forgive nagato.
    Sasuke isnt like that, theres too little light in his darkness, call me hater all you want, but sasuke is the biggest hater here, hes the one hating everyone and everything, his own life included. He has betrayed everything that was dear to him, and everything that he cared about, and everything that cared about him, and took the path of an avenger.

    Protect him all you want, but its the truth.
    This debateing has never been to protect him but to state as much facts and logic as I can because like I said, I am not a fanboy I don't go around saying Sasuke is GOD and WINS ALL. I accept everything that happens to him, that goes for his defeats, decisions, etc. If Sasuke loses to Danzou, I won't be surprised or get a heart attack because it is a possibilty as Kishimoto is doing these things for a reason and like I said, I will accept it rather than go off the deep end or get an attack like a "fanboy" or "fangirl" supposedly become after something bad happens to their "favorite character" as they are depicted in the forums. Even though, if anyone had the right to take him down, that should only belong to Sasuke. That darkness that Sasuke continues to plummet into, if you don't remember, the more you fall the more colder you get to everyone around you as Karin had stated when she witnessed his darkness leaking out. Before Sasuke slipped deeper into the darkness, he showed affection and concern for his team Taka as he did team seven that was shown with the emotional Amaterasu against Kirabi. He also simply had cut all ties to everyone he cared for but hate no, he did this because he truly thought that he would be better able to succeed in his revenge if he left his village alone in search of power and he obviously did care as he declined Sakura's offer in order to protect her and the rest of his team for that matter. Only after the darkness continuously ate at him did his thinking and caring begin to fade so it isn't even himself but the darkness that envelops him. As Sasuke gets closer to his goal he loses himself (getting caried away/rashful thinking) in battle as the darkness takes over.
     
         

  7. #82
    ANBU BLACK OPS Dtoxxdasavvyone's Avatar
    Status
    Dtoxxdasavvyone is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    370
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    This quickly and easily turned into a Sasuke love and hate battle and it's all very trivial at this point. Who cares if Sasuke is being used or using Madara who cares if he holds himself on a pedestal as if he was the strongest being out there, truth is not many shinobi in the manga could defeat Sasuka one on one and I say that sparingly as it suggests that Sasuke is one of the mostr powerful charcters in the manga.

    Sasuke is getting ready to face his toughest opponnent yet in Danzo. Itachi was stonger to me but Itachi didn't truly wish to kills his little bro so that comparisin connot be made for any who want to pick my post apart later. Sasuke has the Sharingan he is a powerhouse and learns techniques quickly, although he was given a mojority of his Kage levek justu Sasuke has learned to maste rthem and make them Stronger hence the developemnt of enton and strengthening of Susanoo.
    I still do not think that Sasuke wil win in this battle but will grow stronger from it. I believe that Madara getting Sasuke shows that Madara haa a hidden agenda and is trying to get Sasuke as far a long as possible before inacting his ultimate plan involving Sasuke.
    Sasuke to me is a traitor and wounded puppy clinging on to long lost ties and a will to revenge those he lost. But when Sasuke finds out the truth about Madara and how he was the antagonist to spark the civil war between the leaf and Uchiha from the fox to actually killing the uchiha himself Sasuke will come to his senses but he will still have to face Naruto as he will still be hell bent on darkness. Even Sasuke supporters have to admitt that Sasuke is a bit of a baby with his whole whoa is me story and the attitude that I dont give a **** is just to much at times. None the less Danzo will defeat not kill Sasuke and Madara will retreat with Sasuke in tow having underestimated how powerful Danzo truly is. The fight will not be interrupted and no one will die in my opinion just lots of battle wounds intel gathering and Sharingan strengthening thats it the rest will finalize at some other time in the manga.
     
         

  8. #83
    Kuroi Honoo's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroi Honoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,176
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just hanging in there...
     



    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Dtoxxdasavvyone View Post
    This quickly and easily turned into a Sasuke love and hate battle and it's all very trivial at this point. Who cares if Sasuke is being used or using Madara who cares if he holds himself on a pedestal as if he was the strongest being out there, truth is not many shinobi in the manga could defeat Sasuka one on one and I say that sparingly as it suggests that Sasuke is one of the mostr powerful charcters in the manga.
    Okay, you say its become a hate/love battle over Sasuke? I say its become the haters/dislikers vs. supporters/fanboy and fangirls. I will admit it has begun to get off topic but I've grown so sick of all the hate for this character, I don't care if people choose to harbor those feelings but a lot of them decide to express it in an untrue or insolent manner and it is immature on their part and where I attempt to correct them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dtoxxdasavvyone View Post
    Sasuke is getting ready to face his toughest opponnent yet in Danzo. Itachi was stonger to me but Itachi didn't truly wish to kills his little bro so that comparisin connot be made for any who want to pick my post apart later. Sasuke has the Sharingan he is a powerhouse and learns techniques quickly, although he was given a mojority of his Kage levek justu Sasuke has learned to maste rthem and make them Stronger hence the developemnt of enton and strengthening of Susanoo.
    I still do not think that Sasuke wil win in this battle but will grow stronger from it. I believe that Madara getting Sasuke shows that Madara haa a hidden agenda and is trying to get Sasuke as far a long as possible before inacting his ultimate plan involving Sasuke.
    I don't know if that was directed to me as well but if it was I will say that I never said that Sasuke was more powerful than Itachi or anyone. Nor did I say that Sasuke will win against Danzou either, on the contrary, if you read my post, you would have seen quite the opposite in my point of views. I think that Sasuke has a chance though, in my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dtoxxdasavvyone View Post
    Sasuke to me is a traitor and wounded puppy clinging on to long lost ties and a will to revenge those he lost. But when Sasuke finds out the truth about Madara and how he was the antagonist to spark the civil war between the leaf and Uchiha from the fox to actually killing the uchiha himself Sasuke will come to his senses but he will still have to face Naruto as he will still be hell bent on darkness. Even Sasuke supporters have to admitt that Sasuke is a bit of a baby with his whole whoa is me story and the attitude that I dont give a **** is just to much at times. None the less Danzo will defeat not kill Sasuke and Madara will retreat with Sasuke in tow having underestimated how powerful Danzo truly is. The fight will not be interrupted and no one will die in my opinion just lots of battle wounds intel gathering and Sharingan strengthening thats it the rest will finalize at some other time in the manga.
    Taking your quote "wounded puppy clinging on to long lost ties" is very hypocritical in the fact that isn't Naruto, your favorite character doing the same? Hasn't he in the past and present still clinging onto a long lost tie, which is Sasuke? You also quoted "But when Sasuke finds out the truth about Madara and how he was the antagonist to spark the civil war between the leaf and Uchiha from the fox to actually killing the uchiha himself Sasuke will come to his senses" Um...he did come to his senses when he remembered what Itachi told him about Madara's unleashing of the Kyuubi so he obviously is using him just as much as Madara is using Sasuke. Now, who did Sasuke betray? If you say his team well, he himself doesn't see it like that but rather left his village to gain more power so that he and only he alone could gain revenge and without involving the team he grew to care about. Did you know the reason why Orochimaru gave Sasuke that curse mark? It was because he began to slip out of his goal of vengeance because of the effect his team had over him. He was beginning to let go of that bind and grow with his team. When Orochimaru saw this, he gave him that seal to give Sasuke the taste of temptation over more power and it unfortunately worked. I like how people say that Sasuke is heartless but the reason why he could never let go of his goals, was out of the love for his family and brother. He even grew to care for both of his teams. Sasuke had been living a lie for a long time and then when he thinks that he achieved his goal of killing his "evil" brother, he is then told by Madara the tweaked truth and so that wound gets reopened all over again. I don't know if people just don't care what he has had to sustain and still continues to, as it is never ending or just doesn't understand but Sasuke is one of the characters out of the whole manga that cares/loved the most because he still can't let go of his avenging for the family that he loved so much and lost. So what is this that "Even Sasuke supporters have to admitt that Sasuke is a bit of a baby with his whole whoa is me story and the attitude that I dont give a ****" that is only your hate that leaked out, I suppose. Can you give me the proof where/how Sasuke is always going on and on about "I am Kami, hear me roar" or "You are trash" aside from him refusing help by any means.
     
         

  9. #84
    ANBU BLACK OPS Dtoxxdasavvyone's Avatar
    Status
    Dtoxxdasavvyone is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    370
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroi Honoo View Post


    Okay, you say its become a hate/love battle over Sasuke? I say its become the haters/dislikers vs. supporters/fanboy and fangirls. I will admit it has begun to get off topic but I've grown so sick of all the hate for this character, I don't care if people choose to harbor those feelings but a lot of them decide to express it in an untrue or insolent manner and it is immature on their part and where I attempt to correct them.



    I don't know if that was directed to me as well but if it was I will say that I never said that Sasuke was more powerful than Itachi or anyone. Nor did I say that Sasuke will win against Danzou either, on the contrary, if you read my post, you would have seen quite the opposite in my point of views. I think that Sasuke has a chance though, in my opinion.



    Taking your quote "wounded puppy clinging on to long lost ties" is very hypocritical in the fact that isn't Naruto, your favorite character doing the same? Hasn't he in the past and present still clinging onto a long lost tie, which is Sasuke? You also quoted "But when Sasuke finds out the truth about Madara and how he was the antagonist to spark the civil war between the leaf and Uchiha from the fox to actually killing the uchiha himself Sasuke will come to his senses" Um...he did come to his senses when he remembered what Itachi told him about Madara's unleashing of the Kyuubi so he obviously is using him just as much as Madara is using Sasuke. Now, who did Sasuke betray? If you say his team well, he himself doesn't see it like that but rather left his village to gain more power so that he and only he alone could gain revenge and without involving the team he grew to care about. Did you know the reason why Orochimaru gave Sasuke that curse mark? It was because he began to slip out of his goal of vengeance because of the effect his team had over him. He was beginning to let go of that bind and grow with his team. When Orochimaru saw this, he gave him that seal to give Sasuke the taste of temptation over more power and it unfortunately worked. I like how people say that Sasuke is heartless but the reason why he could never let go of his goals, was out of the love for his family and brother. He even grew to care for both of his teams. Sasuke had been living a lie for a long time and then when he thinks that he achieved his goal of killing his "evil" brother, he is then told by Madara the tweaked truth and so that wound gets reopened all over again. I don't know if people just don't care what he has had to sustain and still continues to, as it is never ending or just doesn't understand but Sasuke is one of the characters out of the whole manga that cares/loved the most because he still can't let go of his avenging for the family that he loved so much and lost. So what is this that "Even Sasuke supporters have to admitt that Sasuke is a bit of a baby with his whole whoa is me story and the attitude that I dont give a ****" that is only your hate that leaked out, I suppose. Can you give me the proof where/how Sasuke is always going on and on about "I am Kami, hear me roar" or "You are trash" aside from him refusing help by any means.
    I know there are those out there that would try to argue if Danzo was the strongest opponnent Sasuke would ever face. Now for the most part I was stating my comments to any who would take an offense, as this thread who is about Danzo and Sasuke's battle; has quickly became about Sasuke and his moral fortitude and charcater traits instead of the battle at hand and his array of many talents.

    Hypocritical is such a strong word lol, I wont say that Naruto isn't trying to rebuild a long past struggle with Sasuke but his struggle hasn't lead him to betray, and yes, I mean betray his village. Sasuke left the leaf with out permission to bunk with a another missing Nin in Orochimaru whom has attempted to destroy the village in previos events. Sasuke nearly killed Naruto to break away from the village and his actions lead to to the nearly fatal injuries to his pursuit sqaud led by Shikamaru. Later Sasuke attacks the leaf ninja at the first reunion between Naruto and Sasuke in shippudden. Sasuke joined Akatsuki whether fenangled into it, or by his own volition Sasuke colaborated with them making him a traitor or betrayer if you will. Sasuke doesn't see himself as such because he is selfish in his desire for darkness and revenge he is blinded by his fury and thus doesn't care if he is a traitor none of the less label himself one.

    Please correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't Madara tell Sasuke something different about the fox like he wasn't behind it? I really can't be sure without looking at the manga. I wouldn't go as far as to put me in any of the catagories you mentioned. I like to look at myself as neutral, although I may place my opinion in the mix I never fail to recognize the truth about the characters such as Sasuke or even Naruto whom I have been qouted in other posts for expressing my dislikes for Naruto's poutyness and indecissiveness behind what to do about Sasuke even though I know why he is this way. You should know from our debate about Kisame that I am objective. However you spin this scenario though it became a pissing match between those who like and dislike Sasuke.

    Lastly I have to say my anger or hate spilling out as you say it, is classic I do find the need to chuckle at this one haha! Sasuke doesn't care about anythign but his own ambition just like the sannin he falls under in Orochimaru Sasuke disregarded his village and those who loved him to pursue a life of death and destruction he told Garra in the Kage summit that he had closed his eyes and his goals lie in the darkness. Doesn't that suggest he doesn't give a **** huh? I mean there are other examples like how he straight lied to sakura and didn't even admitt to how he felt when she said she loved him he just said your still annoying casting her feelings to the side and knocking her out; a commrade who everyone knows would kill and die for him. Sasuke is a great antagonist but he is not without his traits that can make a person hate him, I mean that's what an atagonist is for right? His cockiness also, he comes off as if no one can see him and that he is in a whole other league, although true in my opinion, he is arrogant and that sucks as a trait to have along with the traitor tag it just makes it all the better for dislikers when he gets his ass handed to him form time to time.

    Danzo wins yes, (but at a high price but I will not get specific in my theory here) Sasuke has a great and huge potential to dispose of Danzo but this, to me, will not happen as it would be too sudden of a story twist for the others to make any sense. Sasuke will however become even stronger as I said before and Madara will enact his plot a little further.Jjust watch out for Sasuke though, I got a feeling that he is about to throw Madara for a loop after this battle with Danzo just as he had done to Orochimaru.
     
         
    Last edited by Dtoxxdasavvyone; 12-15-2009 at 09:16 PM.

  10. #85
    Kuroi Honoo's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroi Honoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,176
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just hanging in there...
     



    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Dtoxxdasavvyone View Post
    Hypocritical is such a strong word lol, I wont say that Naruto isn't trying to rebuild a long past struggle with Sasuke but his struggle hasn't lead him to betray, and yes, I mean betray his village. Sasuke left the leaf with out permission to bunk with a another missing Nin in Orochimaru whom has attempted to destroy the village in previos events. Sasuke nearly killed Naruto to break away from the village and his actions lead to to the nearly fatal injuries to his pursuit sqaud led by Shikamaru. Later Sasuke attacks the leaf ninja at the first reunion between Naruto and Sasuke in shippudden. Sasuke joined Akatsuki whether fenangled into it, or by his own volition Sasuke colaborated with them making him a traitor or betrayer if you will. Sasuke doesn't see himself as such because he is selfish in his desire for darkness and revenge he is blinded by his fury and thus doesn't care if he is a traitor none of the less label himself one.
    Well, maybe he hasn't betrayed anyone but he has gone against several people's wishes for Sasuke, a couple of examples: Jiraiya who told him to give up on Sasuke and most of the teams also decided to give up on Sasuke as well and is why they got Sakura to go convince Naruto otherwise. Okay, so he decided to leave and learn with a great enemy of Konoha but had Sasuke during his training with Orochimaru kill anyone? Or to my knowledge, hadn't been sent by Orochimaru to do his dirty work in the means of taking on enemies in other villages. He simply went to train and gain more power with the enemy. That goes both ways, Naruto wasn't going to kill Sasuke but tried to wound him enough so he wouldn't even be able to escape and Sasuke came close to killing him and in the end decided to change his mind on obtaining Mangekyou through murdering his "closest friend". He simply immobilized his former team so they wouldn't be able to get him back. Okay, here is where I 'll give you a point. I myself think that it really made no sense for Sasuke to enter Akatsuki and do Madara's bidding by the means of capturing the Hachibi just to have him on good terms. I agree, he doesn't care what he is labeled as, just as long as he can achieve his vengeance. Although, besides Kirabi he hasn't killed anyone that didn't stand in his way except Deidara, who did challenge him thus leaving no choice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dtoxxdasavvyone View Post
    Please correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't Madara tell Sasuke something different about the fox like he wasn't behind it? I really can't be sure without looking at the manga. I wouldn't go as far as to put me in any of the catagories you mentioned. I like to look at myself as neutral, although I may place my opinion in the mix I never fail to recognize the truth about the characters such as Sasuke or even Naruto whom I have been qouted in other posts for expressing my dislikes for Naruto's poutyness and indecissiveness behind what to do about Sasuke even though I know why he is this way. You should know from our debate about Kisame that I am objective. However you spin this scenario though it became a pissing match between those who like and dislike Sasuke.
    Okay, correcting...take a look:

    Naruto 401 | Read naruto chapter 401 manga online | Manga Share
    Naruto 401 | Read naruto chapter 401 manga online | Manga Share
    Here it shows how Sasuke remembered his conversation with Itachi and even though Madara tried to tweak that truth, Sasuke still has the memory of his talk with Itachi before their fight which is why he shouldn't fully trust Madara. Okay that's fine, its just the way you came out that seemed as though you held hate for this character but I see now that what you hate about him is simply the path he chose to avenging his family/Itachi. Well, they started so I stood my ground standing up for my favorite character in a non-fanboyish way a tough exterior because I know how brutal they can be in terms of the hate they like to disperse. I mean dislike or hate the decisions he chose but not the character itself. What happens if Naruto/Sakura change him and he returns back to the village, will the people stop hating him then? That just seems to me like they were repudiate to Sasuke then have a change of heart and accepts him again, which is pretty pathetic in my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dtoxxdasavvyone View Post
    Lastly I have to say my anger or hate spilling out as you say it, is classic I do find the need to chuckle at this one haha! Sasuke doesn't care about anythign but his own ambition just like the sannin he falls under in Orochimaru Sasuke disregarded his village and those who loved him to pursue a life of death and destruction he told Garra in the Kage summit that he had closed his eyes and his goals lie in the darkness. Doesn't that suggest he doesn't give a **** huh? I mean there are other examples like how he straight lied to sakura and didn't even admitt to how he felt when she said she loved him he just said your still annoying casting her feelings to the side and knocking her out; a commrade who everyone knows would kill and die for him. Sasuke is a great antagonist but he is not without his traits that can make a person hate him, I mean that's what an atagonist is for right? His cockiness also, he comes off as if no one can see him and that he is in a whole other league, although true in my opinion, he is arrogant and that sucks as a trait to have along with the traitor tag it just makes it all the better for dislikers when he gets his ass handed to him form time to time.
    Like I said before, the way you expressed yourself on Sasuke's behalf seemed harsh so I thought wrong in saying that you held that hate when you said your neutral in the way of having different opinions at different times on a character. I understand and I'm sorry if I came out too strong. Sasuke did also tell her thank you before knocking her out though and him not caring for no one but himself is your own opinion, fine but I will say that because of the darkness that is now consuming him has he begun to cast his feelings aside. To you he is an antagonist but the way I see him and his actions throughout the manga has been through an antagonist's point of view rather then being a full fledged antagonist/villain besides it seems like that is why Naruto hasn't given up yet on his "closest friend". I still don't see how Sasuke gives off that I'm GOD's gift to the earth, I'd like to see proof of this than just an opinion on your part. You know another thing that I would like to point out is that if there has been a character that is conceited and calls himself a "GOD" it was non other than Nagato/Pain and I still have not come across anyone that spits on his character. Then we have people saying that Sasuke is cocky/selfish/rash/GOD (which I think most people are overdramitic) and gains all the hatred of the world when Nagato was practically worshiped for it in which he acted worse than Sasuke in that manner. Don't get me wrong, I actually am very fond of poor Pain but was using him as the perfect example. Naruto and Sasuke mirror each other in there ambitions to fight for what they want or believe to be as they both are single-minded. Yes, one will go about it in the right way while the other does it without caring what happens, although at least in Sasuke's case where so many disagree about this but he is fueled by the hardships/pain/loss/darkness that he has had to go through and still continues to. A lot of times Sasuke does not realize when he is out of his league but neither does Naruto and this is due to their endless determination.
     
         
    Last edited by Kuroi Honoo; 12-16-2009 at 04:50 PM.

  11. #86
    ANBU BLACK OPS Dtoxxdasavvyone's Avatar
    Status
    Dtoxxdasavvyone is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    370
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroi Honoo View Post


    Well, maybe he hasn't betrayed anyone but he has gone against several people's wishes for Sasuke, a couple of examples: Jiraiya who told him to give up on Sasuke and most of the teams also decided to give up on Sasuke as well and is why they got Sakura to go convince Naruto otherwise. Okay, so he decided to leave and learn with a great enemy of Konoha but had Sasuke during his training with Orochimaru kill anyone? Or to my knowledge, hadn't been sent by Orochimaru to do his dirty work in the means of taking on enemies in other villages. He simply went to train and gain more power with the enemy. That goes both ways, Naruto wasn't going to kill Sasuke but tried to wound him enough so he wouldn't even be able to escape and Sasuke came close to killing him and in the end decided to change his mind on obtaining Mangekyou through murdering his "closest friend". He simply immobilized his former team so they wouldn't be able to get him back. Okay, here is where I 'll give you a point. I myself think that it really made no sense for Sasuke to enter Akatsuki and do Madara's bidding by the means of capturing the Hachibi just to have him on good terms. I agree, he doesn't care what he is labeled as, just as long as he can achieve his vengeance. Although, besides Kirabi he hasn't killed anyone that didn't stand in his way except Deidara, who did challenge him thus leaving no choice.



    Okay, correcting...take a look:

    Naruto 401 | Read naruto chapter 401 manga online | Manga Share
    Naruto 401 | Read naruto chapter 401 manga online | Manga Share
    Here it shows how Sasuke remembered his conversation with Itachi and even though Madara tried to tweak that truth, Sasuke still has the memory of his talk with Itachi before their fight which is why he shouldn't fully trust Madara. Okay that's fine, its just the way you came out that seemed as though you held hate for this character but I see now that what you hate about him is simply the path he chose to avenging his family/Itachi. Well, they started so I stood my ground standing up for my favorite character in a non-fanboyish way a tough exterior because I know how brutal they can be in terms of the hate they like to disperse. I mean dislike or hate the decisions he chose but not the character itself. What happens if Naruto/Sakura change him and he returns back to the village, will the people stop hating him then? That just seems to me like they were repudiate to Sasuke then have a change of heart and accepts him again, which is pretty pathetic in my opinion.



    Like I said before, the way you expressed yourself on Sasuke's behalf seemed harsh so I thought wrong in saying that you held that hate when you said your neutral in the way of having different opinions at different times on a character. I understand and I'm sorry if I came out too strong. Sasuke did also tell her thank you before knocking her out though and him not caring for no one but himself is your own opinion, fine but I will say that because of the darkness that is now consuming him has he begun to cast his feelings aside. To you he is an antagonist but the way I see him and his actions throughout the manga has been through an antagonist's point of view rather then being a full fledged antagonist/villain besides it seems like that is why Naruto hasn't given up yet on his "closest friend". I still don't see how Sasuke gives off that I'm GOD's gift to the earth, I'd like to see proof of this than just an opinion on your part. You know another thing that I would like to point out is that if there has been a character that is conceited and calls himself a "GOD" it was non other than Nagato/Pain and I still have not come across anyone that spits on his character. Then we have people saying that Sasuke is cocky/selfish/rash/GOD (which I think most people are overdramitic) and gains all the hatred of the world when Nagato was practically worshiped for it in which he acted worse than Sasuke in that manner. Don't get me wrong, I actually am very fond of poor Pain but was using him as the perfect example. Naruto and Sasuke mirror each other in there ambitions to fight for what they want or believe to be as they both are single-minded. Yes, one will go about it in the right way while the other does it without caring what happens, although at least in Sasuke's case where so many disagree about this but he is fueled by the hardships/pain/loss/darkness that he has had to go through and still continues to. A lot of times Sasuke does not realize when he is out of his league but neither does Naruto and this is due to their endless determination.
    Interesting points, i'll give ya that. I see Sasuke as someone whom I liked before his decision to defect however, his recent choices and actions have lead me to believe he is lost to his emotions and is simply going off of the whimm of Madara who we all know is using Sasuke to do his bidding until he can find a way to get his own power back.
    Sasuke is smart though and he will do as he did with Orochimaru or at least attempt to against Madara, but I got a feeling that Madara will expect this.

    Naruto on the other hand went to train with Jiraiya under the pretext to get stronger for 2 reasons: to bring Sasuke back, and to prepare for the Akatsuki. The only wishes he went against was those of Jiraiya which would compromise his nindo. After that Jiraiya said it was so foolish that it may work so no harm done there.
    Sasuke left to kill Itachi
    The point is not credible in my eyes because the reasons were different entirely. Comparing the two would be difficult to say the least as they are exact opposites yet they compliment each other for that very reason.

    I cant stress enough how right you are about those who would change their minds if Sasuke returned from not liking to liking him. I don't pretend that Sasuke is not someone I could trash on all day if I wanted to but the truth is before he left I liked him and the combination that made squad 7. With that said I have called it before that team 7 would reform to its original members and they would become known as the new generation of legendary sannin. Until then though, I am not fond of the path that Sasuke has chosen.

    Once again here we are at a cross roads or a stalemate if you will, but to be a little on subject; Sasuke's lack of experience and hot headed temper when it comes to matters of his clan and Danzo being partly responsible for their demise, will be the most major deterrent against Sasuke. Danzo will use those multiple Sharingans to his advantage and best believe he has some kind of jutsu that he feels is capable of rivaling Madara as he stated he didn't know what Madara was capable of. So this unsealed arm must be powerfull for him to even think of using it, now that he's got Sasuke in the mix I wonder if Sasuke will be prepared for the onslaught to come.

    We all know what Sasuke is capable of and we all know that he has a real reason to want Danzo dead (death of an entire clan, close family and friends, and a life filled with hate ect.) but Danzo probably has the same lust for Sasuke's death as well knowing th destruction he is capable of. so we will have to see with the next chapter whats goody but my bread is on the old man with the 7 to 9 sharingans.
     
         
    Last edited by Dtoxxdasavvyone; 12-16-2009 at 05:54 PM.

  12. #87
    Banned
    Status
    moneyezzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    las vegas
    Posts
    571
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Well if you read tha manga sasugay failed
     
         

  13. #88
    恋愛勇者 - Renai Yuusha. Last Arcanum's Avatar
    Status
    Last Arcanum is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    331
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by moneyezzz View Post
    Well if you read tha manga sasugay failed
    Well if you read the chapter again the fight hasn't finshed. It is to early to claim anything about this fight. No matter how much you don't like Sasuke you cannot deny that and if you do, I pity you.
     
         

  14. #89
    Academy Student razy's Avatar
    Status
    razy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    romania
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    strange is why those sharingans on danzous hand were sealed.lets not forget one sharingan takes a lot of chakra(kakashi) but 30? thats means danzou is very strong !
     
         

  15. #90
    Member thegreatestoffools's Avatar
    Status
    thegreatestoffools is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by razy View Post
    strange is why those sharingans on danzous hand were sealed.lets not forget one sharingan takes a lot of chakra(kakashi) but 30? thats means danzou is very strong !
    Or that he's Madara's brother, who's replaced his right sharingan, which he gave to Madara, with a normal eye, and as such as an uchiha he's able to maintain the drain of so many sharingans.

    As unlikely as that sounds, I actually do feel that it's one of the the best explanation for why he's able to field so many sharingan.

    That, or the fact that since we know his right eye and arm are from Uchiha Shizune (or whatever-his-name-is), maybe having transplanted the actual flesh of an uchiha onto his body (with oro's help, no doubt), and the sharingans into that flesh, he gets around the chakra drain problem.

    Of course, the fight has only just started, so we don't actually know how long he can keep it up for.
     
         

  16. #91
    Member Hosenka's Avatar
    Status
    Hosenka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by thegreatestoffools View Post
    Or that he's Madara's brother, who's replaced his right sharingan, which he gave to Madara, with a normal eye, and as such as an uchiha he's able to maintain the drain of so many sharingans.

    As unlikely as that sounds, I actually do feel that it's one of the the best explanation for why he's able to field so many sharingan.

    That, or the fact that since we know his right eye and arm are from Uchiha Shizune (or whatever-his-name-is), maybe having transplanted the actual flesh of an uchiha onto his body (with oro's help, no doubt), and the sharingans into that flesh, he gets around the chakra drain problem.

    Of course, the fight has only just started, so we don't actually know how long he can keep it up for.
    sigh.... another retarded theory
    It has been covered many times and shown that madara's brother was in his grave (actually seeing the body) so STOP with these nonsense theorys
     
         

  17. #92
    Head of D.U.M.B Emperor's Avatar
    Status
    Emperor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Beyond the Fourth Wall.
    Posts
    14,062
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm every kind of demon, kid.
     



    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by moneyezzz View Post
    Well if you read tha manga sasugay failed
    Much as I dislike Sasuke, the fight has still yet to actually begin, and ( most probably, with Sasuke seeming to have his own deus ex machina generator ) he will defeat Danzou.
     
         

  18. #93
    the master! almaster's Avatar
    Status
    almaster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    316
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    i think danzo can use genjutsu and he seems to be good at it seeing how

    sasuke couldnt see through it!!
     
         

  19. #94
    your bro. Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan's Avatar
    Status
    Scorpio0Pharaoh0Titan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Oakville, ON
    Posts
    1,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    june 2009...nuff said.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    It is too early to determine the outcome of this battle.

    Why Danzou may win:

    He has a bunch of sharingan on his arms. He is also old and has some degree of experience (if you look at the history of tribes, you will see that the old people or elders of the tribe are wiser and hold more knowledge and therefore considered more powerful) As knowledge is power.

    Why Sasuke may win:

    It is not about quantity, it is about quality. Just because danzou has a lot of sharinagn doesn't mean he can use them as well as Sasuke. Here what i am trying to say is that we have seen Sasuke summon Susanoo. This will be of great advantage to him. However, after reading the manga, it seems danzou is quite skilled.



    Therefore, in the end, we will still have to wait and see. Danzou however will be given the upper hand for now, in my opinion, until he either does something stupid, or sasuke shows us a new level of expertise with his sharingan/techniques.
     
         

  20. #95
    Legendary Jasi's Avatar
    Status
    Jasi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,639
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Hmm it looks like Danzo got space/time jutsu too this going too be a awesome fight!
     
         

  21. #96
    Lord Orochimaru TheTrueJutsuMaster's Avatar
    Status
    TheTrueJutsuMaster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    148
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Dude we can't deny that Danzo is going to be bad ass. He deffinetely has the sharingan skills down. I'm waiting to see all of those eyes that he has obviously stolen to have mangekyou abililties.
     
         

  22. #97
    Member thegreatestoffools's Avatar
    Status
    thegreatestoffools is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Hosenka View Post
    sigh.... another retarded theory
    It has been covered many times and shown that madara's brother was in his grave (actually seeing the body) so STOP with these nonsense theorys
    Which theory are you referring to? That was actually two distinct theories in my post, if you didn't notice.

    And regarding it being "shown that Madara's brother was in his grave (actually seeing the body)", I'd genuinely love to know what you're referring to, if there's a page I missed in the manga or something similar.

    I'm sure if you spend all your time on the forums, reading all the posts, you might well come accross the same recurring theories, even if arrived to by different people individually, and as such they'll become tiresome to you. I might be in the minority here in the forums, that I don't spend all my free time scouring different threads for opportunities for slagging off someone's thoughts on what's by its very nature an arbitrary exercise anyway, as if Kishi thinks that, for example, it would surprise people the most if he came up with a plot device to make Obito Danzo, or Madara his brother, or whatever else, that's exactly what will happen.
     
         

  23. #98
    Senior Member Dean-Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Dean-Winchester is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    4,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    K I HAVE TO THEORIES THE OTHER 1 is
    irrelvant to this 1 though


    1st 1 if danzou lose and gets stabbed by saskues Tokutsa sword or whatever & sumthing goes horibbly wrong & it turns out that orochimaru takes over danzous body then
    Orchimaru will finaally have obtined the sharigan

    I know the only way that is if saskue had obtained ems though And some thing unexplained happend
    & since iam to lazy to make another thread the other thing Which is irrevlant is
    SINCe i noticed that KISHI loves to take some things from DBZ which i dont mind cauze every anime has stolen sTUFF FROM DBZ

    this is my theory
    U KNOw how in DBGT goku went from ape TO supersayin 4 wat if
    NARUTO WHO alMost transformed in to the ninetails like before went into that state BUT IN HUMINAod form HAd 9 chakra tails & sage mode
    I KNOW thats over powerd but THAT WOULD B SICK
     
         

  24. #99
    Perverted Yaoi Master roguenin's Avatar
    Status
    roguenin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Underneath the underneath
    Posts
    48
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroi Honoo
    I've grown so sick of all the hate for this character, I don't care if people choose to harbor those feelings but a lot of them decide to express it in an untrue or insolent manner and it is immature on their part and where I attempt to correct them.
    Nothing you will do or say will change their mind and that's a fact.

    Get a grip! If they hate Sasuke, they will continue to do so for their certain reasons, no matter what arguments you bring and truth to be told the nowadays Sasuke is a more hate-able(this is not a word ) then lovable character.
    Sure, he has his reasons to do so, but while some resolute with his ways, others are against it.

    You can't make everyone like/understand a certain character, be it Sasuke or any other, just because you do. And that's that!


    Regarding the subject of this topic...

    I think it's about time Sasuke won a battle :/
    I mean...his a$$ was just kicked by the kages, losing another battle consecutively will just make him suck...big time :/

    While for Danzou it's time to just lay back, although he has some secrets he must reveal so he can't die...yet.
    Eventually he will and it will be by Sasuke's hand, of this I'm certain, but I have the feeling that it will not happen 'today'. Kishi said that the second part of Sasuke's revenge just started, thus I don't think that it will be accomplished so easy/fast. Even if he is an old fart, Danzou isn't a weakling and Sasuke will have a hard time defeating him...IF he defeats him.
     
         

  25. #100
    Kuroi Honoo's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroi Honoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,176
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just hanging in there...
     



    Re: Sasuke vs danzou

    Quote Originally Posted by Dtoxxdasavvyone View Post
    Interesting points, i'll give ya that. I see Sasuke as someone whom I liked before his decision to defect however, his recent choices and actions have lead me to believe he is lost to his emotions and is simply going off of the whimm of Madara who we all know is using Sasuke to do his bidding until he can find a way to get his own power back.
    Sasuke is smart though and he will do as he did with Orochimaru or at least attempt to against Madara, but I got a feeling that Madara will expect this.
    Thank you for saying that, its nice to at least get acknowledged. It is very understandable for you to have lost your like for his character when they choose poor decisions. I hope so because Madara is the reason for starting several of the most impacting/tragic plots and Danzou continues to see it through. In other words, Madara has set many things into play and Danzou has used it all to his benefit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dtoxxdasavvyone View Post
    Naruto on the other hand went to train with Jiraiya under the pretext to get stronger for 2 reasons: to bring Sasuke back, and to prepare for the Akatsuki. The only wishes he went against was those of Jiraiya which would compromise his nindo. After that Jiraiya said it was so foolish that it may work so no harm done there.
    Sasuke left to kill Itachi
    The point is not credible in my eyes because the reasons were different entirely. Comparing the two would be difficult to say the least as they are exact opposites yet they compliment each other for that very reason.
    Okay, I wasn't comparing the two because I know that they can't exactly compare with each other but I just wanted to make a small point and it seems like it was made.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dtoxxdasavvyone View Post
    I cant stress enough how right you are about those who would change their minds if Sasuke returned from not liking to liking him. I don't pretend that Sasuke is not someone I could trash on all day if I wanted to but the truth is before he left I liked him and the combination that made squad 7. With that said I have called it before that team 7 would reform to its original members and they would become known as the new generation of legendary sannin. Until then though, I am not fond of the path that Sasuke has chosen.
    I fully understand, let me tell you that even so he is my favorite, I am not very fond of the path he chose either. Maybe in the beginning it wasn't anything to me but when I was seeing how long he was away and how it seemed as though he'd never come back maybe even die trying then his decision wasn't looking all that great to me anymore. All I am saying is that because I favor him over any other character, I choose to exploit any form of sense in what he is doing and his heart is in the right place because who wouldn't want revenge on a loved one(s) but the way he went about it is whats wrong and even so I will always try to see the positive in him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dtoxxdasavvyone View Post
    Once again here we are at a cross roads or a stalemate if you will, but to be a little on subject; Sasuke's lack of experience and hot headed temper when it comes to matters of his clan and Danzo being partly responsible for their demise, will be the most major deterrent against Sasuke. Danzo will use those multiple Sharingans to his advantage and best believe he has some kind of jutsu that he feels is capable of rivaling Madara as he stated he didn't know what Madara was capable of. So this unsealed arm must be powerfull for him to even think of using it, now that he's got Sasuke in the mix I wonder if Sasuke will be prepared for the onslaught to come.
    Its true, you have all the reason but I still will say that Sasuke might have a chance especially if Danzou doesn't have Mangekyou.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dtoxxdasavvyone View Post
    We all know what Sasuke is capable of and we all know that he has a real reason to want Danzo dead (death of an entire clan, close family and friends, and a life filled with hate ect.) but Danzo probably has the same lust for Sasuke's death as well knowing th destruction he is capable of. so we will have to see with the next chapter whats goody but my bread is on the old man with the 7 to 9 sharingans.
    Well, I got to you too late because the chapter is out. Anyways, with this recent chapter I saw how Kishimoto is depicting Danzou's tie to the Uchiha clan and it seems like Sasuke's vengeance has a bit more meaning and depth. I've recently seen how the people who still hate/dislike Sasuke are saying that they wish he kills Danzou for all that he's done but don't they at least for a minute think and realize that even though he took that path it had always been to eliminate those corrupt and guilty who robbed him of the ones he held most dear. In the beginning, he wanted Itachi dead and when it finally happens, he finds out it was all a lie and now wants to get the ones responsible for Itachi and so far he has taken the first step. I liked how he said "Don't ever speak Itachi's name again" it was really phenomenal to see in such a short time how disgusted he was by Danzou for even speaking his brother's name let alone all the things he said that were directed at Itachi. This chapter was also great because it looked like Sasuke had him and Danzou seems to be a GOD lol having escaped but even so, he appeared behind Sasuke still having had the supposed splattered blood on his face so what was up with that?

    Maybe it is a perfect clone compact with blood and all. Although, things aren't looking so bright for Sasuke, the match has only begun so I expect a lot more and I believe Sasuke isn't going to go down so soon. Like Danzou said himself "Yes, from here on out we talk with our eyes" which meant that there is still a lot of unfolding to do. You say that Sasuke will lose because of how feels about Danzou but don't forget about his darkness which is burning within and just might explode all over Danzou and turn the match in Sasuke's favor, though just an opinion but is why I think he has a chance and let us not forget about your favorite character. He was literally getting attacked from all corners with everything negative he was told about Sasuke and how the truth about Sasuke/Itachi affected him thus resulting into him collapsing on the floor from a panic attack. I think it was all too much to take for his mind and it spiraled out of control but I guess it is kind of up in the air how he will react afterward.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •