Quote Originally Posted by Ecchidaime View Post
    by the way...nice summary Amixed
    Thanks ^^

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 474 Discussion / 475 Predictions

lol those were some damn big A** screws that danzo used to seal his hand.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I know is out of content but...WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO KABUTO AND WHAT HAPPENED TO ITACHI BEFORE HIS FIGHT AGAINST SASUKE? AND WHAT IS KISHI PLANNING TO DO WITH MAITO GUY, TEN TEN, NEYI, ARE THEY NOT COMING BACK, MAITO I THINK HE WAS THE ONE TO KILL KISAME.

im really tired of kishi leaving so many unanswered questions. AND PLEASE dont tell that kishi knows what he knows because i think he forgets a lot of things, I am thankful cause he has given us a lot but the manga is not the same anymore. maybe is just me

Last edited by stigie78; 12-03-2009 at 11:57 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Over all i enjoyed this chapter, its some nice explaining after an epic fight, its bringing naruto back into the picture, we may now get to see danzo's and Madara's full abilities which would be nice and it was good to see the bond between gaara and naruto

Predictions

naruto talks some more and goes after sakura, kakashi and co follow and so does gaara because he wants to protect naruto

the fight will kick off between madara and danzo which will be cool then the mizukage will catch up and join in

I would also like to add it was a sad end for itachi in the anime this week

Rogue of the Hidden Mist Kizabu's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[QUOTE=Ruler Michael;1610908]
    Quote Originally Posted by Christyan View Post
    nice chapter . But im getting a little odd feeling : if naruto becomes hokage , then the manga is over because this is what the manga is about . Its a little bit to early for naruto to become hokage , the manga should continue like 2-3 years till chapter 600 or 700 to endQUOTE]

You have a point, but i have to disagre on the fact that Naruto ends with Naruto becoming Hokage. I think that we will have a time jump soon and when we come back (like the original Naruto to Shippuden) Naruto has becomed Hokage and we get to see some flashbacks later on, on how he became it.
    I belive that we will have a vs or vs Madara when Naruto has becomed hokage like when Madara fought with Senju (the first hokage) after he became hokage at the valley of the end and that, that will end the show.:D
    After i read this i was thinking.......what if in the future, Madara obtained the Hachibi and The Kyuubi. And now has the Juubi. Naruto is dead right, and sasuke realizes that his friend has died. Sasuke betrays Madara and is saved from the darkness. And so Tsunade finally makes her re-appearance. She sees Naruto is dead, and so she gives her life force to bring him back to life. (Like what granny Chiyo did with Gaara, but of course Tsunade dies in the process, leaving Kakashi to become the Hokage figure). And so now that Madara is all powerful, it takes Naruto and Sasuke to defeat Madara in the end. Madara is defeated and Naruto officially becomes the next hokage, and at the same time has Sasuke back. I think Naruto can become Officially before Kakashi b/c Gaara surpassed his sensei Baki and became the Kazekage. Thats what i think will happen when Naruto ends.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

May i ask why everyone thinks that if danzo joins madara then the whole of root will? I dont think they would follow him to that extreem, just doesnt seem right

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

To all the people who thought this chapter is bad: Come on! Naruto needs more then just fighting all the time, it's not an action junkies' serial. And no, I'm not just talking about "story".

Anyways, I was, contrary to everyone else, surprised at Sakura's growth. She's doing the right thing, and kishi is pretty good with the philosophy and touchy-feely moment here. When this scene hits the anime, they'd better play some epic music!

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by stigie78 View Post
    I know is out of content but...WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO KABUTO AND WHAT HAPPENED TO ITACHI BEFORE HIS FIGHT AGAINST SASUKE? AND WHAT IS KISHI PLANNING TO DO WITH MAITO GUY, TEN TEN, NEYI, ARE THEY NOT COMING BACK, MAITO I THINK HE WAS THE ONE TO KILL KISAME.

im really tired of kishi leaving so many unanswered questions. AND PLEASE dont tell that kishi knows what he knows because i think he forgets a lot of things, I am thankful cause he has given us a lot but the manga is not the same anymore. maybe is just me
    Kabuto gonna pop up in the futur. Itachi gave some power to naruto,he was blinded by MS and he want to be kill by Sasuke that what happened. Maito Guy need to pop 6 gates to beat 30% chakra clone of Kisame, he`s no match for kisame. Ten Ten are to WEEEEAAAAAK to fight any characters in the manga now. Neji, i think he`s with Shikamaru or with hinata and his father too restore the village. I dont think Kishi forget something and the manga story move up.....but a give it too you the manga are so weird this time....a robotic arm for danzo....??? WTF

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by teetooktier View Post
    To all the people who thought this chapter is bad: Come on! Naruto needs more then just fighting all the time, it's not an action junkies' serial. And no, I'm not just talking about "story".

Anyways, I was, contrary to everyone else, surprised at Sakura's growth. She's doing the right thing, and kishi is pretty good with the philosophy and touchy-feely moment here. When this scene hits the anime, they'd better play some epic music!
    I totally agree with you at 95% lol. Sakura is a b!itch to play with the emotion of naruto, she dont need to do that, only say the truth to his best friend.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I really like the chapter exept for 1 or 2 things. Sai become 1 of my favorite character he`s so clear and right to the goal. The speach of Gara? SOOOOO EPIC!! It`s now his turn too influence the philosophy of naruto and say some true sh!t!! What sakura think she gonna do?? kill sasuke by his own when some Kages cant....? SHE`S CRAZY LYING B!TCHZ!!! Like she can fool sage Naruto lol!!! But i really dont like the robotic arm of Danzo! weak twist for me....

My prediction,

Naruto gonna finally turn on Sasuke for rescu Sakura and act like a hokage!! But, in other way, Naruto can change what is ``act like a hokage`` and do what he think must be do in this situation. Danzo fight a little bit with Madara and view he cant do nothing to him and take the offer to join akatsuki, knowing all contry and leaf hate him because he left like a f@g the kage meeting (sasuke gonna kick his ass). Kakashi will not be the hockage cause Tsunade gonna wake up.

Good chapter!!!!

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sakura vs Sasuke seriously? I hope Sasuke puts her in her place, no killing those. I gav tis chapter a 2 & only because Madara vs Danzou, I could not care less about Sakura's character development. Gaara was cool!

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi is gonna b the hokage. good shit.
    As for Naruto he needs to man up like gaara said and kill sauske. he talks all this stuff about bein hokage when he cant choose the right thing over the wrong.
    Danzo vs Madara= danzo loses. Nuff said

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Amixed View Post
    So, I like how it shows how Naruto's hold on Sasuke has been a bit selfish and has grown even more so in the long run. First we saw Sakura and how she felt her hold on him was selfish and now it was Naruto's turn. Kishi never writes anything or draws anything unless it has a purpose. Everything is foreshadowed and we are seeing as all the lose ends are tying into a knot.

Naruto is going after Sakura but for what reasons? To stop Sakura from trying to kill Sasuke or to help her?

I love Sakura's character but I know that Sasuke is very strong and in a very dark spot. People really need to take her character seriously because Kishi has an important role for her. Her words mean a lot when it comes to Sasuke. She was the only one who could pull him out of Orochimaru's darkness. His memory of her has not been tainted. Not yet at least. I'm not saying that Sakura is going to pull him out of this darkness - I don't know what could. Maybe in death...Anways, no matter how much some of you don't want to admit, Sasuke always held Sakura dear, as he did Naruto. They were the closest he had to family, as well as Kakashi.

Anyways, please don't flame too much. ^^
    i completely agree.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMarke View Post
    I predict:

1) Talking with Naruto's group where they may or may not come to a decision.
    2) Danzo will go Bankai with Shisui's arm and still get his ass kicked by Madara. (In Madara's own way of not doing anything, just avoiding)

In the near future:

1) Madara will ask Danzo and root to join forces with him offering Danzo the Hokage position, if Danzo refuses then Madara will "release the Sasuke."
    "release the Sasuke." thats mad bro..

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    May i ask why everyone thinks that if danzo joins madara then the whole of root will? I dont think they would follow him to that extreem, just doesnt seem right
    Yeah, I'm not sure. I don't think all the root members would just abandon Konohagakure with Danzo. I highly doubt that they are all corrupt. I'm also not sure if Danzo will join with Madara. I'm not sure what purpose Danzo would be for Madara. Maybe a spy or something, I don't know. I just don't feel like their gonna "team up". I don't know why.

Quote Originally Posted by dominykus View Post
    I totally agree with you at 95% lol. Sakura is a b!itch to play with the emotion of naruto, she dont need to do that, only say the truth to his best friend.
    Ok, I'm not a Sakura lover or hater, but I just want to say that I don't understand why so many people hate her right now. Yeah, she played with Naruto's emotions to get what she wants, but that's just human nature. Most people use each other in some way for their personal advantage. It's not really that rare. And plus, she's a guy. I don't want to be sexist, but girls are good at playing with mens' emotions. I'm not saying her actions are justified, but I wouldn't go so far as to say she is a b!tch or should die. Anyway, she is a pretty significant person in the manga, like a few people said. She isn't going to go away anytime soon I don't believe. And plus, she knows what needs to be done. She isn't stupid. She's willing to kill Sasuke (even though she probably can't) even though she does like him. At least she's clear headed.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I wonder what's going on with Raikage and KB and Kisame's corpse and Samehada and yeah... Any thoughts?

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

5 stars. This is going to be more interesting.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

my in the moment prediction on how the story will end up....

Madara will be killed, appears to be beaten, because Sasuke has clearly reached a new/final stage of power. Naruto, kyuubi controlled with a jutsu that counters/matches the speed and technique of space-time jutsu learned, faces Sasuke. They will use all of the techniques then rely on the tailed-beasts.

Sasuke, unlocking all the Sharingan techniques without having to transplant, realizes he can have less damage to his body and eyes by becoming a jinchuuriki. They fight again. Naruto starts to block every attack and at the same time able to gather chakra from all 8 tailed-beasts inside Sasuke. Sasuke, realizes he will not win at this stratedgy, decides to control to kyuubi out of naruto and succeeds. Naruto dies.

Tsunade then gives up her life while "everybody" tries to fight Sasuke to buy some time. At this moment Sasuke realizes he is the strongest shinobi in the world but why is he still fighting. Naruto is too powerful after being revived. He understands how much control it took to master being a jinchuuriki but with all that away he feels way too light and a mind so clear. Naruto then begins to have the fastest speed and strongest impact on contact. Sasuke gets no mercy, realizes why was he doing all this anyways. Until his last few breaths, the tailed beasts starts to fuse by themselves inside.

Sasuke, lying down defeated, pokes Naruto in the head and closes his eyes. Naruto is on his knees with a seroius look and eyes watering. Naruto wipes his tears and backs up n tells everybody to run away.

To be continued if needed to be.

kisame...hope hes not dead
    danzo...hope he doesnt join aka.
    tobi...should reveal his face soon
    aka...should get members(some new characters n some we already know, besides danzo)
    i hope madara shows itachi trying to fight him before OR training itachi

Last edited by culinaryg; 12-04-2009 at 08:49 AM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by CRK2191 View Post
    I wonder what's going on with Raikage and KB and Kisame's corpse and Samehada and yeah... Any thoughts?
    KB will take samehada and kisame's corpse will just be left.

personally i didnt like that chapter very much, it seemed as if kishi just wanted to buy some time. the explanation of sakura's feelings could have taken 2 maybe 3 pages, but 11?! and it didnt touch me anyway, because it was just repetition.
    @ danzo's arm: in the last few mangas i thought that KBs and kisames fight was strange, for me it was more a dbz (killerbee goes super sayajin) vs. bleach (kisame releases his arrancar form) fight than a typical naruto fight. technical toys and transformations still dont fit for me with naruto.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by bam06005 View Post
    This was the part that most confused me when reading this chapter. I usually understand the manga (it usually isn't very deep), but maybe something happened with translation but what Gaara said is very ambiguous...

If you are prepared to bear the title of Kage, then do what you must as Sasuke's friend.

The title of Kage means that Naruto would have to kill Sasuke because a Kage must go beyond personal feelings and act for the sake of the ninja world. Killing Sasuke would help the ninja would. But then Gaara says as his friend which complicates things. Gaara is not a normal Kage, he believes in Naruto's ability to change people, and especially hopeful for Naruto to save Sasuke. Unless he is saying, like Sakura, if you love him then you must kill him. But I think there is a tension going on here...To save or to kill Sasuke?

With all that said, I don't think what Gaara said is clear black & white.
    I agree. Has anyone seen any other translations of this?

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsicool93 View Post
    LOL Caith... and bunnies start growing on trees and communicate by burping the alphabet -.-
    Ha ha ha!! That's messed up. Funny, but messed up!

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Amixed View Post
    So, I like how it shows how Naruto's hold on Sasuke has been a bit selfish and has grown even more so in the long run. First we saw Sakura and how she felt her hold on him was selfish and now it was Naruto's turn. Kishi never writes anything or draws anything unless it has a purpose. Everything is foreshadowed and we are seeing as all the lose ends are tying into a knot.

Naruto is going after Sakura but for what reasons? To stop Sakura from trying to kill Sasuke or to help her?

I love Sakura's character but I know that Sasuke is very strong and in a very dark spot. People really need to take her character seriously because Kishi has an important role for her. Her words mean a lot when it comes to Sasuke. She was the only one who could pull him out of Orochimaru's darkness. His memory of her has not been tainted. Not yet at least. I'm not saying that Sakura is going to pull him out of this darkness - I don't know what could. Maybe in death...Anways, no matter how much some of you don't want to admit, Sasuke always held Sakura dear, as he did Naruto. They were the closest he had to family, as well as Kakashi.

Anyways, please don't flame too much. ^^
    I see were your comming at but was not affected at all about words when he left and lets not for get when they first meet back up with he was set on killing the only person that can affect a change in is because like said they both expericened loneliness and now they both share the pain of lose. But to just say words might affect is not true because she couldn't even change mind it toke to do it. And like i before her death could really have a big impact on the manga.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think naruto is going to be the hokage instead of kakashi since he said that he had to ask what the villagers wanted when he came back. The villagers believe that naruto should be hokage ever since he defeated pein. So i would say they will nominate instead

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

btw, an idea about danzos arm, as its an uchihas arm maybe it is part of some special technique that counters madaras dimention jutsu and thats why danzo took it, as a measure to fight him with to protect the village?