Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Whats is a Haki???

    I'm kinda confussed about the whole haki thing, i know what a haki is it is just that i don't understand like is there different type of haki's and only a selected people can have it??
    can some one please explain it
     
         

  2. #2
    Thalaivaa Crutch Kaguya's Avatar
    Status
    Crutch Kaguya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,425
    Post Thanks / Like
    In Crutch, all trust.
     



    Re: Whats is a Haki???

    It is spirit the willpower that one contains, as seen in the manga Shanks has such great willpower that weak people faint in his presence.
     
         

  3. #3
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whats is a Haki???

    Quote Originally Posted by Crutch Kaguya View Post
    It is spirit the willpower that one contains, as seen in the manga Shanks has such great willpower that weak people faint in his presence.
    so there are no different types of them and are people selected or can everyone get it?
     
         

  4. #4
    Thalaivaa Crutch Kaguya's Avatar
    Status
    Crutch Kaguya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,425
    Post Thanks / Like
    In Crutch, all trust.
     



    Re: Whats is a Haki???

    Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    so there are no different types of them and are people selected or can everyone get it?
    There is regular haki which is just willpower and there is the Hakusasku(I butchered it but it sounds something like that) which only a few have it allowed Gol Roger to communicate with all things and makes people faint in the presence and some people add haki like chakra in Naruto to arrows and power them up.
     
         

  5. #5
    Hellsbadass's Avatar
    Status
    Hellsbadass is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    O_O i am everywhere
    Posts
    44,276
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting like a Devil, dressed
    as a man
     



     
         

  6. #6
    Thalaivaa Crutch Kaguya's Avatar
    Status
    Crutch Kaguya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,425
    Post Thanks / Like
    In Crutch, all trust.
     



    Re: Whats is a Haki???

    One Piece Wiki the only way to go nowadays.
    Actually knowing the stuff doesnt matter anymore ~_~
     
         

  7. #7
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whats is a Haki???

    Thanks
     
         

  8. #8
    Shitty Chef Love Cook's Avatar
    Status
    Love Cook is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    All Blue
    Posts
    2,240
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whats is a Haki???

    Quote Originally Posted by Crutch Kaguya View Post
    One Piece Wiki the only way to go nowadays.
    Actually knowing the stuff doesnt matter anymore ~_~
    +1 rep for you then
     
         

  9. #9
    Thalaivaa Crutch Kaguya's Avatar
    Status
    Crutch Kaguya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,425
    Post Thanks / Like
    In Crutch, all trust.
     



    Re: Whats is a Haki???

    Quote Originally Posted by Love Cook View Post
    +1 rep for you then
    Thxs dude at least someone respects my years of One Piece knowledge. ~_~
     
         

  10. #10
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    15,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: Whats is a Haki???

    If you still want to know more about it, you can best compare it too Reiatsu from Bleach.

    Only a certain amount of people have it and can become shinigami. The people with extremely much Reiatsu can make other people feint with it. So it's pretty much the same.

    They just call it "willpower" in OP, it probably was added to make Devil Fruit users less OP as Devil Fruits don't work against willpower.
     
         

  11. #11
    Bieberlicious <3 Valkyria's Avatar
    Status
    Valkyria is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    LOST Island
    Posts
    2,199
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:
     



    Re: Whats is a Haki???

    Now what is a Haki? Well, Webster's dictionary describes a Haki as the process of wildly chanting in a traditional Maori war dance.

     
         

  12. #12
    ~emperor~ +luffy+'s Avatar
    Status
    +luffy+ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    10,315
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Whats is a Haki???

    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyria View Post
    Now what is a Haki? Well, Webster's dictionary describes a Haki as the process of wildly chanting in a traditional Maori war dance.

    rofl
     
         

  13. #13
    ℂ⋆ -Andy-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Andy- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    14,007
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whats is a Haki???

    says the guy that doesnt actually know it himself xD

    and its willpower as someone said and there is the kings haki that only luffy,gol D roger,Hebi-hime and shanks are seen to posses a big haki like that but luffy still cant control his haki good enough

    shanks > mihawk
     
         

  14. #14
    ℂ⋆ -Andy-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Andy- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    14,007
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whats is a Haki???

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    If you still want to know more about it, you can best compare it too Reiatsu from Bleach.

    Only a certain amount of people have it and can become shinigami. The people with extremely much Reiatsu can make other people feint with it. So it's pretty much the same.

    They just call it "willpower" in OP, it probably was added to make Devil Fruit users less OP as Devil Fruits don't work against willpower.
    only it doesnt appear in color but a colorless reatsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Crutch Kaguya View Post
    Thxs dude at least someone respects my years of One Piece knowledge. ~_~
    people that finished watching OP can still have the same knoledge as u do as long as they just pay attention to the anime and manga O.o

    *points to me * lol
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •