Page 2 of 23 « First 12345612 ... Last»
    Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if . naruto goes training elsewhere, and pain get to go to konha and then finds out naruto is not there. what do you guys think will happen, fight everyone left in the leaf witch causes death of everyone or death of his team(pain) or retreat cus naruto is not there. maybe pain will find out that naruto is in tode mountain and go fight him there? it will be messed up if naruto comes back from training but no one is left for him to fight. ha

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling

Quote Originally Posted by Anbucoy View Post
    LoL the eight tails says his eyes hurt from the light, but he's wearing dark shades... hope he gets his ass kicked soon

and it looks like he's some kind of octopus beast, not what i expected. Tentacles are not tails.
    its not tentacles it has something to do with snakes. if you check there was slithering which means snakes. the eight tails loooks like he would put up a good fight but will be defeated after. and naruto is finally leaving

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    soundcloud.com/thatguydarron

finally naruto is gona get some power ups :D yeehhh, it may be a lil bit less than wat we expected but at least naruto is getting closer to becoming wat we all knw he can become (greatest shinobi) and also getting 1 step closer to kicking sasuke's sorry as :D now thats a ***** slap i wud luv to see.

ps... it think that the new cloaks look kinda cool on team hawk :D

do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree that naruot will definitely be safer with the frogs. Not only are the frogs.. erm probaly stronger but now pein has to attack konoha and then go up to toad mountain giving naruto a long time to train
    and uh by the way team hebi looks REEEAALLLY bad in the akatsuki robes

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling

the akatsuki uniform looks cool on team hawk/eagle with naruto's special shadow clone training he will be really strong by the time he gets back. finally kishi is kinda following the old story in terms of. when naruto first started sasuke was stronger( fight with the demon brothers) then naruto started to show progress (fight with haku) then sasuke got even stronger (fight with oro and getting the curse seal) naruto got a lil stronger(training with j-man) but sasuke got way better(training with kakashi) but naruto called upon a new strength (fight with gaara) and sasuke was lame:D. naruto then got EXTREMLY STRONGER(learning rasengan) and sasuke was in the same place. then sasuke got cursed seal two and he and naruto was on an equal playing field in terms of strength. now in the beginning of shippuuden sasuke was stronger then naruto got his wind element training and got a lil stronger then sasuke defeat itachi gets new sharingan and got way stronger and naruto going to train and will if not better be on equal strength with sasuke.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by squiremarcus View Post
    I agree that naruot will definitely be safer with the frogs. Not only are the frogs.. erm probaly stronger but now pein has to attack konoha and then go up to toad mountain giving naruto a long time to train
    and uh by the way team hebi looks REEEAALLLY bad in the akatsuki robes
    heyyy i think they look ok accept for sasuke

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

finally narutos training and sasuke became akatsuki

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think sasuke trying to learn how to defeat Madara he wants to earn his trust and he will do at the and sasuke will kill kakashi first then he will try to kill madara.. sasuke vs madara, pein vs naruto....

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by asas21 View Post
    i think sasuke trying to learn how to defeat Madara he wants to earn his trust and he will do at the and sasuke will kill kakashi first then he will try to kill madara.. sasuke vs madara, pein vs naruto....
    erm this sounded ok until u said sasuke will try n kill kakashi i veryy much disagree with that

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    saraisthebest! #henrikisevil

Now THAT's WHAT I CALL A MANGA CHAPTER. Extremely good. They finally moved on in the series. And Naruto is going to become a beast at Toad Sage Mountain. They may show his training or just have another time-skip because I doubt he could learn as much as Jiraiya within such a short such as a week since akatsuki/hawk is going to attack konoha.

I can't wait to see the eight tails fight. I hope Sasuke looses but we also now know that Sora in the filler arc is NOT the eight tails. *Sigh* But I'm kind of relieved. The guy looks hella tough and Sora would stand about a 1/99999999999999999999999 chance against Sasuke.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling

kishi is really funny because at the end of sasuke and itachi fight it is said that sasuke got all itachi's eye techniques right. in japanese mythology it is said that Susanoo(God of the seas) defeated the Yamata no Orochi (八岐の大蛇 lit. "8-branched giant snake") so if sasuke has all itachi's eye techniques the only thing that could defeat the eight tail is Susanoo i think thats why madara sent sasuke after the eight tail

do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thats pretty cool nice job

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling

thanks i do alot of research on japanese mythology and if you check it out you will see alot of stuff concerning the naruto universe

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RokuNR View Post
    Now THAT's WHAT I CALL A MANGA CHAPTER. Extremely good. They finally moved on in the series. And Naruto is going to become a beast at Toad Sage Mountain. They may show his training or just have another time-skip because I doubt he could learn as much as Jiraiya within such a short such as a week since akatsuki/hawk is going to attack konoha.

I can't wait to see the eight tails fight. I hope Sasuke looses but we also now know that Sora in the filler arc is NOT the eight tails. *Sigh* But I'm kind of relieved. The guy looks hella tough and Sora would stand about a 1/99999999999999999999999 chance against Sasuke.
    we dnt knw wat naruto is truly capable of seen as he is the chosen child so who knows if he'll be able to surpass jiraiya, personally i think he will with this training, i remember kakashi saying sasuke naruto and sakura may already be stringer than him so this is very possible.

ps....i think ur sig is AWSOME :D

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The manga bored me...............There isn't any action or anything. Btw , I'm new here.

Last edited by sasuke4life; 07-11-2008 at 02:03 PM. Reason: i mispelled me to be

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

ello but u shud go to the ding dong section so evry1 knows who u r

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think the eit tales would be alittle much
    becausehe does not hae ems
    and that is wat is used 2 control the nin tailed fox but aslo ms
    has a lot of risk imean look @ itachi
    & sora he is sumthing else i think kazuma di d sumthin to his son and well it seems like his will b a long fight

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke's mission

Quote Originally Posted by maxxxmouse View Post
    naaw i think he has gotten over himself and he's doing what his brother did to Madara keeping a short leach on him.
    spot on. Even though I think sasuke is a arrogant a$$, all the answers are right in front of us concerning his motives. After finally learning the truth about Itachi's past & witnessing madara survive the black flames. Sasuke knew immediately he wasn't strong enough to defeat madara. And after learning some of Madaras motives, instead of running back to Konoha he does what he always does, which is whatever it takes to win. He knows he needs to be stronger to defeat madara so the 8 tails is a good place to start. Not to mention by joining akatuksi he can keep an eye on them while he awaits his opportunity. Just as Itachi did crazy things to protect the village and its people, so will Sasuke. Even if it means killing everyone in his way. I can't wait to see what kinds of new jutsu he pulls out against the 8 tails. I'm putting the odds at 8 to 1 that it is an octopus (8 arms not tails I know but come on its as obvious as Lady Tsunade eventually biting the dust against Pein.) Then is will be time for the main man Kakashi, to step up as the 6th and whoop some a$$ until Naruto returns from his toad training.

btw: i think the cloaks suit Sasuke and the rest of hawk.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

finally naruto is gonna train.......I hope he does become powerful than jman after his training .......I hate sasuke ...He doesn't deserve to live ...after all he is a traitor .he betrayued his best friends,betrayed is own mother town betrayed his own sensei(orochimaru)...He doesn't care about anyone as long as he hates someone ....first he was after Itachi ....now he is after the elders and danzo(I dont give a fcuk about them)...If the elders say it was all because of the nine tails .....he will go after naurto ...what a mindless atomaton
    I can't believe he became an akatsuki,what will happen if naruto sees him in tht costume ?

Quote Originally Posted by snakedaze024 View Post
    spot on. Even though I think sasuke is a arrogant a$$, all the answers are right in front of us concerning his motives. After finally learning the truth about Itachi's past & witnessing madara survive the black flames. Sasuke knew immediately he wasn't strong enough to defeat madara. And after learning some of Madaras motives, instead of running back to Konoha he does what he always does, which is whatever it takes to win. He knows he needs to be stronger to defeat madara so the 8 tails is a good place to start. Not to mention by joining akatuksi he can keep an eye on them while he awaits his opportunity. Just as Itachi did crazy things to protect the village and its people, so will Sasuke. Even if it means killing everyone in his way. I can't wait to see what kinds of new jutsu he pulls out against the 8 tails. I'm putting the odds at 8 to 1 that it is an octopus (8 arms not tails I know but come on its as obvious as Lady Tsunade eventually biting the dust against Pein.) Then is will be time for the main man Kakashi, to step up as the 6th and whoop some a$$ until Naruto returns from his toad training.

btw: i think the cloaks suit Sasuke and the rest of hawk.
    man sasuke is cruel in his ways .....how can he sacrifice others to acheive his personnel goals

Last edited by windrider; 07-11-2008 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Returning Sannin master of the sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

itachi would be pissed if he knew wat sasuke was up to...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by master of the sharingan View Post
    itachi would be pissed if he knew wat sasuke was up to...
    Yeah Probably But is cool the way that Sasuke Only use one eye to do the Illusion on the Ninja.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ok uncle your a pedaphile..

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't ever let anyone tell you
    what you can't do, but always
    listen to what you can do.

sasuke has gottin strong, but can he really take down the 8-tailed beast. its just 1 level below 9 tailed fox in power. plus i wonder if the toad sage arts will push naruto enough in his own way, and the new powers from the scrolls that scroll toad and jiraiya talked about.

UHHHHH i hate waiting a week for these things

Last edited by Steinbiz; 07-11-2008 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Himura kenshin uchihia View Post
    ok uncle your a pedaphile..
    -__- you are just like your dad

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    sasuke has gottin strong, but can he really take down the 8-tailed beast. its just 1 level below 9 tailed fox in power. plus i wonder if the toad sage arts will push naruto enough in his own way, and the new powers from the scrolls that scroll toad and jiraiya talked about.

UHHHHH i hate waiting a week for these things
    who knws if he can, and the nine tails as infinite chakra so i think its a big gap in power anyway