Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... Last»
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apple only.

Naruto Manga 409 Predictions / 408 Discussion

Naruto Manga 408 has been released!
    http://www.narutobase.net/Gallery/Naruto-Manga/408/

Discuss here Naruto Manga 408 and predict Naruto Manga 409.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

actually i expect to much on the episode and thats it boom i got dismay hehehe

m but still its interesting because the 8th tail finally shown up and
    sora is not a jinchuriki so the debate about sora is already ended hehehe

i think sasuke can handle the 8th tail because his element is thunder same with the jinchuriki beCAuse obviously they went to the hidden village of lightning (or thunder perhaps) i like the way sasuke dressed up like an akatsuki hahaha and has a cool new sharingan shape like a star.

wooo thats cool.... this will be an interesting battle bet. the jinchuriki and sasuke. and as for naruto's training as usual he will be living konoha and be trained by the sage frog fukasaku. i dont really know wat kind of training is that but hopefully naruto will not be a pervy sage just like jeraiya hehehe.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by brymeister View Post
    actually i expect to much on the episode and thats it boom i got dismay hehehe

m but still its interesting because the 8th tail finally shown up and
    sora is not a jinchuriki so the debate about sora is already ended hehehe

i think sasuke can handle the 8th tail because his element is thunder same with the jinchuriki beCAuse obviously they went to the hidden village of lightning (or thunder perhaps) i like the way sasuke dressed up like an akatsuki hahaha and has a cool new sharingan shape like a star.

wooo thats cool.... this will be an interesting battle bet. the jinchuriki and sasuke. and as for naruto's training as usual he will be living konoha and be trained by the sage frog fukasaku. i dont really know wat kind of training is that but hopefully naruto will not be a pervy sage just like jeraiya hehehe.
    well, I guess he is... :o

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke will never return to konaha... hil will kill or be killed by naruto an they alllive happily ever after

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

.. I hate the fact that the story is split between sasuke and naruto now... there was little action in a chapter, and now even less action... that means more waiting....

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

another manga has passed and yet no action on behalf of naruto...we seen improvement though we will see a fight now sasuke with his new sharingan, which looks badass by the way, and the jinjuriky looks like it's gonna be a short battle, but a though one for sasuke, my guess he's gonna learn how to use his new sharingan. As for Naruto i have a small feeling that Kishi is really planing on the downfall of Konoha, since Pein is on the way and no 9 tail to be found, maybe this is time for Sakura's and Kakashis great break in performance (mainly Sakura) and probalby we will see all the others again Neiji, Lee, Tin Tin, Shikamaru, Chouji, Ino, Hinata, Shino, Kiba, Akamaru, and of course Konohamaru and his team, I will like to se what Konohamaru has learned in the past years...Tsuande might that after all, don't know but looks more certain now

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

agree to that

but still theres no action T_T

hopefully the nxt chapter will be more interesting than that of 408

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He People,

Please digg this article: http://www.narutobase.net/Newsflash/...Manga-408.html for my friend Versuvio.

Let's make it a top article on digg.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by cornelinho View Post
    sasuke will never return to konaha... hil will kill or be killed by naruto an they alllive happily ever after
    naaw i think he has gotten over himself and he's doing what his brother did to Madara keeping a short leach on him.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

oh come on dont you remeber that sasuke wants to kill the elders and danzou becasue of thier plan of wiping out the entire clan of uchiha?

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by brymeister View Post
    oh come on dont you remeber that sasuke wants to kill the elders and danzou becasue of thier plan of wiping out the entire clan of uchiha?
    indeed i do remember that Madara/tobi/obito told him that danzou and the advisers where in this but then again i think he trust Itachi's words more than he does Madara's since itachi didn't killed him and gave him all his jutus and eyes, and Itachi told him that Madara had helped him and that he had Unleashed the 9 tail in konoha, also when sasuke met the 9 tails the 9 tails told him that his eyes where just like madara's so i think he's a double agent.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why does Kishi always set up death traps for Naruto, seriously? This time, he made that old frog reveal in front of everybody where he will be taking Naruto to train him. Think about it, how do you think the Akatsuki found out about the location of the other tailed beats? Through information, and I'm sure some of those who was with in Hokage's room with him will pass on the word to their friends, and when Pain gets to Konoha all he has to do is interrogate someone who knows and then he will be heading towards Naruto.

It seems like everybody in Konoha always seems to know the whereabouts of Naruto & what he is up to currently. He'd more safer outside of Konoha on his own.

Last edited by Renegade; 07-11-2008 at 09:05 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Why does Kishi always set up death traps for Naruto, seriously? This time, he made that old frog reveal in front of everybody where he will be taking Naruto to train him. Think about it, how do you think the Akatsuki found out about the location of the other tailed beats? Through information, and I'm sure some of those who was with in Hokage's room with him will pass on the word to their friends, and when Pain gets to Konoha all he has to do is interrogate someone who knows and then he will be heading towards Naruto.

It seems like everybody in Konoha always seems to know the whereabouts of Naruto & what he is up to currently. He'd more safer outside of Konoha on his own.

good points.
    but I think naruto is safer in konoha than offside
    since he cant protect himself against pein, sasuke etc

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Bringing him to an army of toads? Teaching him powerful techniques? Yeah some death trap.. how will our hero survive? lol

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    Bringing him to an army of toads? Teaching him powerful techniques? Yeah some death trap.. how will our hero survive? lol
    , have you even been reading the manga? Unless they understand Pain, it will be impossible to defeat them. and Apparantly those 2 old frongs were probably the strongest of the toads and even they had trouble fighting him.

Anyways, I was worried that they would tain Naruto in Konoha, because I really want him to return to Konoha during it's darkest hours with all types of new justsu & suprise everybody. That's how those Dragon Ball characters did it, and it was always awesome.

Last edited by Renegade; 07-11-2008 at 10:19 AM.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hey

i think it was a phat cant wait to see the training
    Attached Images Attached Images

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Modbanhammer! saraisthebest

i can't believe it! How can he wear the Akatsuki cloak? OK, he wants to destroy Konoha, he wants to kill Danzou and the 5th but that's an other story. He said he will capture the 8 tails just to get Akatsuki's help into destroying the Leaf, but to wear their cloak? To incarnate their beliefs! I'm shocked! That's the ultimate treason, oh, i so hope Naruto or anyone else kills him!!! I never liked him anyway!

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yeah, I've been reading the manga, and I'm sure that the toad mountain is safer than konoha.. especially is naruto manages to learn the most powerful of jiraya's techiniques. jiraya may have not been able to beat pein with his own techiniques, but naruto's jutsu are pumped full of kyuubi's chakra, so their is no need to worry about naruto.. at all.

Quote Originally Posted by uranis30 View Post
    i can't believe it! How can he wear the Akatsuki cloak? OK, he wants to destroy Konoha, he wants to kill Danzou and the 5th but that's an other story. He said he will capture the 8 tails just to get Akatsuki's help into destroying the Leaf, but to wear their cloak? To incarnate their beliefs! I'm shocked! That's the ultimate treason, oh, i so hope Naruto or anyone else kills him!!! I never liked him anyway!
    i think they kinda ruined the whole badass look of the akatsuki cloak... it looks retarded on team hebi is you ask me.

Last edited by Xero; 07-11-2008 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Modbanhammer! saraisthebest

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    i think they kinda ruined the whole badass look of the akatsuki cloak... it looks retarded on team hebi is you ask me.
    The look isn't the real problem here. Kishi is trying to show us sth.
    Sasuke's arrogance and Sasuke's aspiration. He is not going to stop, until everything around him is conquered. He uses his brother's eyes, eyes given with sacrifice if you remember the "poke-poke", to interrogate and to kill.
    He wears the cloak to show that now he is a cold-blooded murderer exactly like those who tried, in front of his eyes, to kill his then best friend- Naruto. He is a monster.
    And as for the so famous "star eyes", i believe they hide many many secrets. He is unworthy for them, he chose to be in Akatsuki, he must die.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't think that he is safer in Konoha, cause when the frogs are not summoned I think that they are neutral and no one should interupt that, I think that Pein can't attack the mountain cause he will be desturbing the natural order, and I think only the chosen ones have right to go to the mountain, and they are taken there, except the ones that live there no one knows where it is. Well that is my opinion.

Anyways, I was worried that they would tain Naruto in Konoha, because I really want him to return to Konoha during it's darkest hours with all types of new justsu & suprise everybody. That's how those Dragon Ball characters did it, and it was always awesome.
    That is what I think would be the best. I was saying that from the beggining.

The One and Only
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

LoL the eight tails says his eyes hurt from the light, but he's wearing dark shades... hope he gets his ass kicked soon

and it looks like he's some kind of octopus beast, not what i expected. Tentacles are not tails.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think they kinda ruined the whole badass look of the akatsuki cloak... it looks retarded on team hebi is you ask me.[/QUOTE]

Oo u have to be kidding me! how does that look retarded? its way cooler cooler!
    i always thought that cloak its stupid to wear but on team hawk it looks great

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's just going to be another boring chapter of talking with maybe... if we're lucky some of the battle between Hawk and the 8 tails.

Pein *might* show up but I seriously doubt we will see any action regarding him, Konan and Madara until 411.

Damb it Kishi... draw faster!

Last edited by 6 paths of Pein; 07-11-2008 at 11:19 AM.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow another boringish chapter.
    Ok so Naruto is going to train with the toads. He'll be safe there for a while. The village on the other hand is screwed. And Sasuke looks retarted in his new robes, I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by biancaraducea View Post
    Oo u have to be kidding me! how does that look retarded? its way cooler cooler!
    i always thought that cloak its stupid to wear but on team hawk it looks great
    it's just a personal preference i guess, because i really don't like the way it looks on them lol..

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... Last»