Page 1 of 11 12345 ... Last»
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP

Naruto Manga 469 Discussion / 470 Predictions

Naruto Manga 468 Discussion and 469 Predictions
    The long waited chapter is finally out!

Discuss here Naruto Manga 469 and predict the next chapter Naruto Manga 470.

Links
    Naruto Manga 469 Online Reading
    Naruto Manga 469 Download

Hope you guys enjoy it!

Last edited by Mugiwara; 10-30-2009 at 12:03 PM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 469 Discussion / 470 Predictions

ROFL spanish:confused::confused::confused::confused::co nfused:

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by BAN_KAI View Post
    ROFL spanish:confused::confused::confused::confused::co nfused:
    Sorry, wasnt me, my sister, i was at training, ill fix it right away xD damn those early releases
    Alright its up.

Last edited by Mugiwara; 10-29-2009 at 05:22 PM.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I loved the confession part. Regardless of whatever truth it holds for the future of either pairing it displayed a lot of empathy from Naruto, cause it's obvious he could sense a degree falsehood in it. I haven't cared much for the future of either of the potential couples, but this might even be the end of Sakura + Naruto (She probably loves him, though not completely in a romantic context).

She doesn't want him to get hurt anymore, and thus figured this'd be the only way she could let off her guilt or at least try and put an end to him continuously hurting himself.

This is just what it looks like to me as of now, there might very well be a more complex reason behind it. I'm good with either couple, as long as there's proper reasoning behind it (Since that's what makes the story).

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

great chapter

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuusaki View Post
    I loved the confession part. Regardless of whatever truth it holds for the future of either pairing it displayed a lot of empathy from Naruto, cause it's obvious he could sense a degree falsehood in it. I haven't cared much for the future of either of the potential couples, but this might even be the end of Sakura + Naruto (She probably loves him, though not completely in a romantic context).

She doesn't want him to get hurt anymore, and thus figured this'd be the only way she could let off her guilt or at least try and put an end to him continuously hurting himself.

This is just what it looks like to me as of now, there might very well be a more complex reason behind it. I'm good with either couple, as long as there's proper reasoning behind it (Since that's what makes the story).
    It's a real hard one to explain isn't it? I mean, it certainly wasn't her being completely true, but I think she was at least showing elements of truth.
    Almost as if she knew what she was saying was right, but her heart still hasn't let go of Sasuke, but in her mind she knows she shouldn't.

I love how well Naruto understands the people he's grown up with though. It takes a lot of strength, I think, to turn down something you've wanted for so long, even if it's fake, in pursuit of the real thing happening eventually.

I'm not convinced this is the end of Naruto & Sakura yet, since she does know what Sasuke's become isn't who she fell in love with. I have to respect her admitting that. But I think until she really sees him with her own eyes, she might not stop having feelings for him. And at the same time, I don't think Naruto's going to stop having feelings for her overnight and switch to Hinata, either.

Love's never simple, is it? ;P

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think she will reallise she loves him as a brother or something like that, and what do you think the ninja with donzo mean when he said he will want my body soon? do you recon he uses orochimarus technique?

sorry if ive missread/missunderstood

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is an interesting turn of events.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gomu Gomu No

I've actually cared about the relationships they have grown over growing up but i can't help but feel Sakura's feelings are confused. Like she loves Naruto but not romantically like the other post stated. The Chapter was too short for me and felt rushed...

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm would say it was really late for sakura to come up with that and everyone knows she is lying:P. As for the whole Danzo thing here is my prediction i think Danzo will get the byakugan and go back to the village and take full control while naruto and co. are out and when naruto comes we will have a naruto and danzo fight in which naruto will kill or beat up danzo and his sharingan will be taken away (i think naruto will show the advance form of the death reaper seal and take away danzo's eye)

What do you guys think feel free to comment

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by milesk182 View Post
    I've actually cared about the relationships they have grown over growing up but i can't help but feel Sakura's feelings are confused. Like she loves Naruto but not romantically like the other post stated. The Chapter was too short for me and felt rushed...
    Yeah i also think she is really confused about what to do and where to go.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yea same. i think deep down Sakura has feelings for Naruto, they just havent risen above yet. i think shes just confused about which one she loves. until she sees Sasuke and what he has become, then she will be able to let go of Sasuke and be with Naruto. who knows? but yes, i felt that the chapter was too short and too fast. i think there shoulda been more detail in sakura's confession and it would actually show more of it.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What a crappy ass chapter!!! Its kind of weird though because the whole time Sakura is confessing her feelings to Naruto they are showing flashbacks of when Sakura was talking to the rest of the guys and showed how they made a promise. I think Sakura is planning something to help Sauske or to keep Naruto safe. She made everyone promise something in the meeting she had with the others before they came looking for Naruto. Dont know if I missed something that chapter but it looks suspicious. I guess ill re read the chapter to see what they promised or if the manga just shows them promising something without letting us knowing what it was.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

OMFG i so wanted Yamato to kick her juicy ass that was funny

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

OMFG i so wanted Yamato to kick her juicy ass that was funny
    lol:D:D

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gomu Gomu No

Quote Originally Posted by Zurita210 View Post
    What a crappy ass chapter!!! Its kind of weird though because the whole time Sakura is confessing her feelings to Naruto they are showing flashbacks of when Sakura was talking to the rest of the guys and showed how they made a promise. I think Sakura is planning something to help Sauske or to keep Naruto safe. She made everyone promise something in the meeting she had with the others before they came looking for Naruto. Dont know if I missed something that chapter but it looks suspicious. I guess ill re read the chapter to see what they promised or if the manga just shows them promising something without letting us knowing what it was.
    That's a really good point and i noticed that too lol. I almost thought that since they showed Kiba during the flashback that maybe he did a shadow clone to look like Sakura lol. But anyways, ya i feel like she is kinda lying, but not really because like most of us here think the same that she's mostly confused about her feelings. I just think she doesn't want Naruto to go after Sasuke anymore so they don't hurt eachother. I don't know i'm getting confused, what do you guys think...?

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That's a really good point and i noticed that too lol. I almost thought that since they showed Kiba during the flashback that maybe he did a shadow clone to look like Sakura lol. But anyways, ya i feel like she is kinda lying, but not really because like most of us here think the same that she's mostly confused about her feelings. I just think she doesn't want Naruto to go after Sasuke anymore so they don't hurt eachother. I don't know i'm getting confused, what do you guys think...?
    ROFL are you guys stupid or what, Sakura told Shino,Lee,and the others to keep the releation thingy as a secret, by that i mean she told them that she doesnt want to hurt Naruto so she made that plan of falling in love with him

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gomu Gomu No

ROFL are you guys stupid or what, Sakura told Shino,Lee,and the others to keep the releation thingy as a secret, by that i mean she told them that she doesnt want to hurt Naruto so she made that plan of falling in love with him
    Wow, ur the only user i have ever seen that has directed an insult on this forums website. Everyone else is pretty chill...but ya i have been thinking that as well but will have to wait and see what happens in the following chapters i suppose.

Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuusaki View Post

I loved the chapter, what I liked most was Naruto's answer... and not because I am anti NaruSaku, I don't care about that. But it shows Naruto cannot be fooled. It's obvious she's lying -at least partially- you can see that from the faces of disgust the other ninjas make as she tries to give Naruto reasons for her change of mind.

It would have been better to tell him the truth "We'll kill Sasuke if necessary". He will find out, anyway. I just hope he can ask Sasuke himself as he was planning.

Quote Originally Posted by cbchick View Post
    yea same. i think deep down Sakura has feelings for Naruto, they just havent risen above yet. i think shes just confused about which one she loves. until she sees Sasuke and what he has become, then she will be able to let go of Sasuke and be with Naruto. who knows? but yes, i felt that the chapter was too short and too fast. i think there shoulda been more detail in sakura's confession and it would actually show more of it.
    "Until she sees Sasuke and what he has become..."
    We all seem to forget that she loved Sasuke so much that she just didn't care he was leaving Konoha to go with Oro. She's not feeling this unrestricted love for Naruto, she's saying that, when you come to think about it, Naruto is a better guy. But the feelings? Not clear at all.

Last edited by Sasuke Uzumaki; 10-29-2009 at 09:58 PM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I cudn't stop laughin watching Rock Lee's expressions.. haha

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I've always though that Sakura would end up with Naruto not because I prefer it myself but because they've been together so much, there's just so much heat even the thoughest metal core can handle before it melts, however...

...I got the feeling that she wanted it to be true, and for more reasons then just to keep him out of harms way. It certainly doesn't look like she set out to decieve Naruto but they know eachother too well by know. Naruto knew it was not true feelings, and if those feelings haven't formed by now she will never have them, if she haven't truly lost her feelings for Sasuke by now, she will never do so, it's not reasonable to think otherwise

whether Naruto get together with Hinata by the end of the series are unfortunally not set into stone in my mind though, I have some bad feeling about kishimoto's ideas for Naruto... he's been a sad lonely prodigy having to deal with his own demons since too long ago

perhaps too much thinking about it :P

saying this was a bad chapter is stupid though, this was possibly the coolest chapter so far, naruto was cool for being so hands down mature in his words

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If you come to think of it, it makes sense. She has said "The fool's in love with me" about 2 mangas before; she has never accepted a date with Naruto, she may love him but she made a mess out of it. Instead of saying "I love you" she is telling him "I like cool guys: when Sasuke was considered cool I loved him and now that everyone loves you I've turned to you". That is the reason why Naruto is mad at her.

She feels guilty, right now she seems to plan to live with Naruto from gratitude, I cannot yet call it love.

But I'm not saying she's bad, just mistaken.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I also dont understand why Yamato wanted to get into it, he knew what was going on from when the fought Oro and Naruto went 4 tails

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow, ur the only user i have ever seen that has directed an insult on this forums website. Everyone else is pretty chill...but ya i have been thinking that as well but will have to wait and see what happens in the following chapters i suppose.
    I doubt it myself, but she can also be confused. From her words which don't sound 100% true, it seems she has decided sort of "I will live with Naruto to save him", as if she were neglecting the love of her life.

I also dont understand why Yamato wanted to get into it, he knew what was going on from when the fought Oro and Naruto went 4 tails
    Because Sakura had just asked Naruto to stop chasing Sasuke, Yamato seems to have then realized there was somthing fishi about the confesion.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

that name of yours has nothing to do with kishi's plans for an -ai ending has it? I think you are onto something though Sasuke Uzumaki, I'd personally be pissed as hell if someone who just confessed keeps going on and on about her previous requited love.. I wouldn't expect him to react any other way

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... Last»