Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 31
  1. #1
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Midtown Manhattan
    Posts
    13,539
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Multiple Misconception Thread : Susanoo, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu

    In this thread I am going clear very common misconceptions that are induced by outdated Databook entry with the same Databook.

    I will try to explain the following -

    1. Why Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi are not required for the Susanoo ?
    2. A double Mangekyo is the answer to aweken the Susanoo.
    3. Sasuke doesn't have Tsukuyomi [He has a different Mangekyo Genjutsu]
    4. Madara doesn't have Amaterasu.


    Part one Why Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi are not required for the Susanoo ?

    Lets start with the Susanoo -

    Caster - Uchiha Itachi

    The databook entry says - "A godlike tech used only by those who have achieved Mastery beyond Mangekyo Sharingan"
    It says two jutsus ie Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi

    I am leaving the databook entries right here 1, 2

    Now the point where I am going to focus is that this databook is old and had only one Susanoo user Itachi so this entry is Itachi Specific!!

    Now people aren't satisfied with that so take a look below -

    The method to Sage Mode is give here 1

    Caster - Jiraya

    Now the same Databook suggests that you need to summon two toads Ma and Pa and borrow their powers to get SM but we know that Naruto doesn't need to do it, he can do it on his own. Kabuto has a different Sage Mode and different method altoghether but that isn't even mentioned because the databook is as I said is outdated and this SM is Jiraya specific and the Susanoo is Itachi specific

    So here we have it one doesn't need Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi for Susanoo!!



    Part two A double Mangekyo is the answer to aweken the Susanoo :

    Take a look 1 2 Sasuke clearly says that one with double Mangekyo awakens the Susanoo. Madara also says that you need both eyes to get the full potential i.e. the Susanoo

    So there it is you only need a double Mangekyo mastery to awaken the Susanoo!



    Part Three Sasuke doesn't have Tsukuyomi :

    The tsukuyomi is a genjutsu that only Itachi and Madara posses. Don't get me wrong every Uchiha gets a MS genjutsu but it varies as Shisui had KA, Sasuke has "Genjutsu Sharingan"

    Yes Sasuke has a genjutsu, its not tsukuyomi but its a genjutsu namely "Genjutsu Sharingan"

    People always thougth that Sasuke has tsukuyomi but it differs from Itachi but its a completely different genjutsu altogether.

    Never once in Manga Sasuke has uttered Tsukuyomi while casting a genjutsu as opposed to Itachi, Sasuke only says Genjutsu Sahringan

    Here look at them both 1 ,2 in the 1st they both say Amaterasu because they have that MS tech in common but in second both use MS Genjutsu where Itachi says Tsukuyomi and Sasuke says "Genjutsu Sharingan"



    Final Part Madara doesn't have Amaterasu :

    Madara doesn't have Amaterasu

    Now people speculated that he does because he has the susanoo but as said above Amaterasu isn't needed for Susanoo. Madara never showed Amaterasu but there were tons of places he could've used it, heck he still isn't using it, why? because he cant! The last page of 620 shows both going all out Hashirama has spammed WS but If Madara had Amaterasu then rest would've been so simple



    Summary :

    1. A double mangekyo is required in order to awaken the Susanoo.
    2. Sasuke has a MS genjutsu but its not Tsukuyomi.
    3. Madara doesn't have Amaterasu

    PS : The wiki is written by normal people which can be edited as opposed to Manga and Databook whihch is written by the Mangaka Kishimoto Sensei

    Hope you like this. So please give your thoughts
     
         

  2. #2
    Member Kyuubibomb's Avatar
    Status
    Kyuubibomb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Shinobi world war
    Posts
    828
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Multiple Misconception Thread : Susanoo, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu

    in reading the first paragraph of your thread sasuke does have tsukiyomi just because it isn't on par with itachi's doesn't mean he doesn't have it.
     
         

  3. #3
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Midtown Manhattan
    Posts
    13,539
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: Multiple Misconception Thread : Susanoo, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubibomb View Post
    in reading the first paragraph of your thread sasuke does have tsukiyomi just because it isn't on par with itachi's doesn't mean he doesn't have it.
    Read the complete thread man. Sasuke's genjutsu may surpass even Itachi's tsukuyomi
     
         

  4. #4
    Caucasian Kunt Sᴛᴀʀᴋ's Avatar
    Status
    Sᴛᴀʀᴋ is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13,298
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Trendsetter
     

    Re: Multiple Misconception Thread : Susanoo, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu

    J
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubibomb View Post
    in reading the first paragraph of your thread sasuke does have tsukiyomi just because it isn't on par with itachi's doesn't mean he doesn't have it.
    This, stopped reading after this.
     
         

  5. #5
    # KnullaMångaTräd -Carnage-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Carnage- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    On my steel horse, running from the law.
    Posts
    8,224
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haters gonna hate; Potatoes
    gonna potate.
     



    Re: Multiple Misconception Thread : Susanoo, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu

    i think sasuke does have tsukuyomi...but he cant control it like itachi can
    like itachi has control over tsukuyomi...but sasuke has control over amaterasu
    anyways..thats my 2 cents
     
         

  6. #6
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Midtown Manhattan
    Posts
    13,539
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: Multiple Misconception Thread : Susanoo, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu

    Quote Originally Posted by Staarkk View Post
    J

    This, stopped reading after this.
    Good to know

    Quote Originally Posted by -Carnage- View Post
    i think sasuke does have tsukuyomi...but he cant control it like itachi can
    like itachi has control over tsukuyomi...but sasuke has control over amaterasu
    anyways..thats my 2 cents
    Sasuke doesn't need the Tsukuyomi, his genjutsu may surpass Itachi's
     
         

  7. #7
    黒 風 KuroKaze's Avatar
    Status
    KuroKaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Malfoy Manor
    Posts
    8,691
    Post Thanks / Like
    Void
     



    Re: Multiple Misconception Thread : Susanoo, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu

    i agree with u man...
     
         

  8. #8
    i pledge to a flag so grey MellowHype's Avatar
    Status
    MellowHype is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    (▰˘◡˘▰)
    Posts
    4,566
    Post Thanks / Like
    MellowHype wa ichiban
    subarashi desu
     

    Re: Multiple Misconception Thread : Susanoo, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu

    Nice thread, people just refuse to accept what's in front of them.
     
         

  9. #9
    Caucasian Kunt Sᴛᴀʀᴋ's Avatar
    Status
    Sᴛᴀʀᴋ is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13,298
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Trendsetter
     

    Re: Multiple Misconception Thread : Susanoo, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu

    Why is Tsukyomi on the list of Jutsu for Sasuke and Madara alike.
     
         

  10. #10
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Midtown Manhattan
    Posts
    13,539
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: Multiple Misconception Thread : Susanoo, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu

    Quote Originally Posted by UCHIHAMADARAXTREAM View Post
    i agree with u man...
    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by MellowHype View Post
    Nice thread, people just refuse to accept what's in front of them.
    Thanks I thought this was pretty straight forward.
     
         

  11. #11
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Multiple Misconception Thread : Susanoo, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu

    Nice thread but disagree with some. Sasuke does have tsukuyomi, just that he can't control space and time of the illusion like Danzo said. The fact he even compared both already shows Sasuke indeed has Tsukuyomi. He even said later that the brothers have the same eye powers. In an interview(i don't remember correctly which one), Kishi even said that Sasuke will have tsukuyomi and other Ms techniques(it was before his fight against Bee)
     
         

  12. #12
    S-Class Shinobi KiriyuSenju's Avatar
    Status
    KiriyuSenju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hurr hurr
     

    Re: Multiple Misconception Thread : Susanoo, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu

    Sasuke doesn't have Tsukuyomi, he uses one eye to release Amaterasu, while the other he controls it as Enton. Susanoo does not require any "double mastery" of the mangekyou as whatever you refer that as. But it is stated, when you awakened both eyes then you awaken Susanoo. So when you awakened both the right and the left eye. Susanoo is also.
     
         

  13. #13
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Midtown Manhattan
    Posts
    13,539
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: Multiple Misconception Thread : Susanoo, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu

    Quote Originally Posted by Staarkk View Post
    Why is Tsukyomi on the list of Jutsu for Sasuke and Madara alike.
    As I said wiki can be wrong but the Mangaka isn't. You look up databook and all then you'll know Tsukuyomi is for Itachi only. Also Madara says he's going to cast the Infinite tuskuyomi means he has tsukuyomi but he doesn't have Amaterasu.
     
         

  14. #14
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Valyria
    Posts
    13,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: Multiple Misconception Thread : Susanoo, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu

    Firstly, the databook never said the two toads ARE NEEDED for sage mode.. it just said that's how Jiraya does it..

    Susanno listing Itachi as its user doesn't mean he's the only user...

    Sasuke has tsukyomi.. why would Danzo compare a normal genjutsu to a MS? , he compared itachi's tsukyomi , to sasuke's..
    Why would sasuke activate ms to cast a normal genjutsu? and use his non amaterasu eye?

    All I see is complete and utter speculation... You say Madara hasn't shown amaterasu, thus he doesn't have it.. but he also hasn't shown tsukyomi.. but you claim he has it?

    Just because you haven't seen something doesn't mean the ninja doesn't necessarily have it...

    We haven't seen Madara's 2 mangekyou that caused him to get susanno..

    We do know he made a plan about using tsukyomi on the moon. so it's very likely he has that jutsu...
    But then you flat out state he doesn't have amaterasu?
     
         

  15. #15
    Certified Badass Itachi Solos's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Solos is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    615
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Multiple Misconception Thread : Susanoo, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu

    The wiki is written by normal people, but most of it can be backed up by what Kishi wrote in the manga/databook. You just have to look at the reference.
     
         

  16. #16
    Banned
    Status
    lol99 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,845
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Multiple Misconception Thread : Susanoo, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu

    agreed.
     
         

  17. #17
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Midtown Manhattan
    Posts
    13,539
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: Multiple Misconception Thread : Susanoo, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Nice thread but disagree with some. Sasuke does have tsukuyomi, just that he can't control space and time of the illusion like Danzo said. The fact he even compared both already shows Sasuke indeed has Tsukuyomi. He even said later that the brothers have the same eye powers. In an interview(i don't remember correctly which one), Kishi even said that Sasuke will have tsukuyomi and other Ms techniques(it was before his fight against Bee)
    If I am not mistaken Danzo compared the abilities and not the Jutsus. Also Sasuke never says Tsukuyomi as oppossed to his other jutsus [he even names his inventions] the only time he said was as a taunt to Itachi.

    Quote Originally Posted by KiriyuSenju View Post
    Sasuke doesn't have Tsukuyomi, he uses one eye to release Amaterasu, while the other he controls it as Enton. Susanoo does not require any "double mastery" of the mangekyou as whatever you refer that as. But it is stated, when you awakened both eyes then you awaken Susanoo. So when you awakened both the right and the left eye. Susanoo is also.
    But he has a MS genjutsu.

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post
    Firstly, the databook never said the two toads ARE NEEDED for sage mode.. it just said that's how Jiraya does it..

    Susanno listing Itachi as its user doesn't mean he's the only user...

    Sasuke has tsukyomi.. why would Danzo compare a normal genjutsu to a MS? , he compared itachi's tsukyomi , to sasuke's..
    Why would sasuke activate ms to cast a normal genjutsu? and use his non amaterasu eye?

    All I see is complete and utter speculation... You say Madara hasn't shown amaterasu, thus he doesn't have it.. but he also hasn't shown tsukyomi.. but you claim he has it?

    Just because you haven't seen something doesn't mean the ninja doesn't necessarily have it...

    We haven't seen Madara's 2 mangekyou that caused him to get susanno..

    We do know he made a plan about using tsukyomi on the moon. so it's very likely he has that jutsu...
    But then you flat out state he doesn't have amaterasu?
    Oh please. The databook was correct at the time of its release. It has listed the jutsus with the casters and clearly the Jutsus vary with casters as in Naruto, Jiraya and Kabuto case.

    Madara has spoken of Infinite Tsukuyomi that's why I say he has it but there's no word on Amaterasu, not a single use in 70 chapters [he has used all other OP techs though]
     
         

  18. #18
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Midtown Manhattan
    Posts
    13,539
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: Multiple Misconception Thread : Susanoo, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Solos View Post
    The wiki is written by normal people, but most of it can be backed up by what Kishi wrote in the manga/databook. You just have to look at the reference.
    Reference is okay but its not absolute canon

    Quote Originally Posted by lol99 View Post
    agreed.
    Thanks bro
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Prince of Persia TTT's Avatar
    Status
    Prince of Persia TTT is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,447
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Multiple Misconception Thread : Susanoo, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu

    Never in the manga has been shown sasuke using tsukuyomi
    all he uses is sharingan genjutsu
    anyone who disagrees are in denial
     
         

  20. #20
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,908
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Multiple Misconception Thread : Susanoo, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu

    Sir, you yourself are in the misconceptions.. The things you mentioned are the misconceptions.

    OP: Manga is also proofread by Kishi's team. And also, drawn with help. Just like how Anime is based on the Manga.. and also has Kishi's help =]. Manga and Anime > Databooks if you wanna talk about Canon or what not.. why? Cause Databooks are out of time.. too old.. Anime and Manga are up to date.

    So, something that is based from Databooks/Anime/Manga.. (Naru-wikia) is technically pretty much correct.. I mean they do support their points in the reference .

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince of Persia TTT View Post
    Never in the manga has been shown sasuke using tsukuyomi
    all he uses is sharingan genjutsu
    anyone who disagrees are in denial
    Danzo disagrees.
     
         
    Last edited by KingHashirama; 02-17-2013 at 03:51 PM.

  21. #21
    Senior Member Itachi Rane's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Rane is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,323
    Post Thanks / Like
    IT'S OVER 9000!!!
     

    Re: Multiple Misconception Thread : Susanoo, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu

    sasuke used tsukuyomi against danzo...that was how he could beat danzo ultimately...danzo thought his izanagi still had time but actually that time already ran out...it was because sasuke used tsukuyomi...just a weaker version but more or less the mechanism was same......
     
         

  22. #22
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Valyria
    Posts
    13,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: Multiple Misconception Thread : Susanoo, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu

    Madara has spoken of Infinite Tsukuyomi that's why I say he has it but there's no word on Amaterasu, not a single use in 70 chapters [he has used all other OP techs though]

    Is Amaterasu relevant to his plan? We mostly see his Susanno because that's where his adroitness lies in(i.e perfect susanno)... just like we see Amaterasu a lot from Sasuke because that's where he took an affinity... Do you KNOW Madara's other MS ability? Has ANYTHING contradicted the databook statement so far?

    Ive seen nothing thus far that does.... Manga wise or lore wise... all the users so far have either shown all the listed abilities or 2/3 .....For the 500th time, enton isn't a ms ability, it's control OF the MS ability , controlling the already existing amaterasu flames.. that's Sasuke's skill..

    Then we have lore wise in which Susanno/tsukyomi/amaterasu are all brothers and Sisters... like a family...

    Once again, what in the manga has contradicted the databook statement which states to use Susanno one eyes need to see through the Material (Tsukyomi) and Spiritual world (Amaterasu)
     
         

  23. #23
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Midtown Manhattan
    Posts
    13,539
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: Multiple Misconception Thread : Susanoo, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince of Persia TTT View Post
    Never in the manga has been shown sasuke using tsukuyomi
    all he uses is sharingan genjutsu
    anyone who disagrees are in denial
    Indeed, thanks man

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Sir, you yourself are in the misconceptions.. The things you mentioned are the misconceptions.

    Danzo disagrees.
    Not really everything is clear with databook.

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Rane View Post
    sasuke used tsukuyomi against danzo...that was how he could beat danzo ultimately...danzo thought his izanagi still had time but actually that time already ran out...it was because sasuke used tsukuyomi...just a weaker version but more or less the mechanism was same......
    Danzo merely compared the genjutsu abilities, never once his said that Your Tsukuyomi is inferior to Itachi's, all he said was your genjutsu pales in comparison with Itachi's Tsukuyomi where Itachi manipulated s/t
     
         

  24. #24
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Midtown Manhattan
    Posts
    13,539
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: Multiple Misconception Thread : Susanoo, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post
    [COLOR="#008000"]
    Is Amaterasu relevant to his plan? We mostly see his Susanno because that's where his adroitness lies in(i.e perfect susanno)... just like we see Amaterasu a lot from Sasuke because that's where he took an affinity... Do you KNOW Madara's other MS ability? Has ANYTHING contradicted the databook statement so far?
    Pure speculation about Madara. Madara doesn't have Amaterasu he never used it by the looks of it even Hashirama hasn't faced it. The manga statements and the Sage Mode activations are pretty spot on.


    Ive seen nothing thus far that does.... Manga wise or lore wise... all the users so far have either shown all the listed abilities or 2/3 .....For the 500th time, enton isn't a ms ability, it's control OF the MS ability , controlling the already existing amaterasu flames.. that's Sasuke's skill..

    Then we have lore wise in which Susanno/tsukyomi/amaterasu are all brothers and Sisters... like a family...

    Once again, what in the manga has contradicted the databook statement which states to use Susanno one eyes need to see through the Material (Tsukyomi) and Spiritual world (Amaterasu)
    Forget the lore the Manga and databook is what that counts


    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    OP: Manga is also proofread by Kishi's team. And also, drawn with help. Just like how Anime is based on the Manga.. and also has Kishi's help =]. Manga and Anime > Databooks if you wanna talk about Canon or what not.. why? Cause Databooks are out of time.. too old.. Anime and Manga are up to date.

    So, something that is based from Databooks/Anime/Manga.. (Naru-wikia) is technically pretty much correct.. I mean they do support their points in the reference .
    You are making no sense. I've used what is absolute canon unlike you who's pulling stuff from his ass. If you really wanna talk then use Manga and databook
     
         
    Last edited by Minator93; 02-17-2013 at 03:58 PM.

  25. #25
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Multiple Misconception Thread : Susanoo, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu

    Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    If I am not mistaken Danzo compared the abilities and not the Jutsus. Also Sasuke never says Tsukuyomi as oppossed to his other jutsus [he even names his inventions] the only time he said was as a taunt to Itachi.
    True that we've never seen him say tsukuyomi after his genjutsus but it's not as if you always need to alert your opponent when you use a jutsu right? On this pic, when he used it against Bee, it really looks like Tsukuyomi


    Also concerning Jiraya's Sage Mode, i'm not that sure he really needs Pa and Ma to enter the mode. I think he needs them to maintain the mode for unlimited minutes. On this pic for example, he was in Sage Mode without Pa or/and Ma on his shoulders
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •