Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 59
  1. #1
    Savior of this Thread Scrafty's Avatar
    Status
    Scrafty is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    4,336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Asleep.
     

    Is Susano'o finally Fodderized?




    Hashirama's new revealed Technique, "Wood God" can catch Bijuu Balls and bounce them back.
    All Susano'o could do is block them and match a Bijuu while The Wood Gad could Fodderize them.

    In my Opinion, Susano'o is Fodderized at the moment.
    Even Perfect Susan'o seems Fodderized because Wood God looks like it can be improved like Susano'o was.
    The Wood God basically caught the Kyuubi's (strongest Bijuu) Tailed Beast Bomb and said, "Here you go bitch! Tailed Beast Rasengan!"

    I also read that...
    This technique seems to be influenced by the Shinto kami, Ōkuninushi (Great Land Master). He was originally killed by his rivals after a wooden log, held open by a wedge, snapped shut on him, before being revived by his mother. Later, Ōkuninushi fell in love with the daughter of Susanoo and battled Susanoo himself before becoming the ruler of Izumo.

    I don't know if he won that fight, but the Susano'o and Okuninushi sounds like how Hahsirama became leader of the Hidden Leaf Village and Madara was left an outcast.

    EDIT: I just love how it shows Hashirama's Wood Dragon and Wood God facing off against Madara's Susano'o and The Kyuubi. Looks cool.
     
         
    Last edited by Scrafty; 02-14-2013 at 10:30 PM.

  2. #2
    Spreading Love, Don't Hate Alpha M's Avatar
    Status
    Alpha M is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm back boy
     



    Re: Is Susano'o finally Fodderized?

    Daughter of Susano???

    Susano has been messing around town?
     
         

  3. #3
    The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiLeeHatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a drag...
     



    Re: Is Susano'o finally Fodderized?

    Calm down, calm down. Let's see what the enormous Mokuton can do first besides catching a TBB like a person catches a baseball. LOL
     
         

  4. #4
    Necromancer4276's Avatar
    Status
    Necromancer4276 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Between this and the other world.
    Posts
    10,267
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peace is a Lie, there is only
    Passion.
     

    Re: Is Susano'o finally Fodderized?

    You think the battle is over right now? I doubt it. Susano'o is still one of the greatest defenses in the Nartoverse.
     
         

  5. #5
    Savior of this Thread Scrafty's Avatar
    Status
    Scrafty is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    4,336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Asleep.
     

    Re: Is Susano'o finally Fodderized?

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLeeHatake View Post
    Calm down, calm down. Let's see what the enormous Mokuton can do first besides catching a TBB like a person catches a baseball. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer4276 View Post
    You think the battle is over right now? I doubt it. Susano'o is still one of the greatest defenses in the Nartoverse.
    You guys can't accept the fact that there's a technique that fodderizes Susano'o... Tsk tsk tsk.
     
         

  6. #6
    Holy Cross's Avatar
    Status
    Holy Cross is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    王家の谷
    Posts
    8,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Valar Morghulis
     



    Re: Is Susano'o finally Fodderized?

    Let's see it catch the Juubi's tbb....

    Then I will be impressed.
     
         

  7. #7
    Horus's Avatar
    Status
    Horus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    5,858
    Post Thanks / Like
    When We're Together <3
     



    Re: Is Susano'o finally Fodderized?

    Sorta agree, but we have not seen much to judge yet
     
         

  8. #8
    The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiLeeHatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a drag...
     



    Re: Is Susano'o finally Fodderized?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrafty View Post
    You guys can't accept the fact that there's a technique that fodderizes Susano'o... Tsk tsk tsk.
    The Mokuton God owns Itachi's and Sasuke's Susano'o, but is most likely equal to Madara's PS.
     
         

  9. #9
    Savior of this Thread Scrafty's Avatar
    Status
    Scrafty is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    4,336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Asleep.
     

    Re: Is Susano'o finally Fodderized?

    Quote Originally Posted by JTO View Post
    Sorta agree, but we have not seen much to judge yet
    It caught a Tailed Beast Bomb and used it as a Rasengan. What else do you want it to do?
     
         

  10. #10
    Kirasaka and Natsuki FTW chad062388's Avatar
    Status
    chad062388 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    with Megumi and Shion
    Posts
    2,742
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watashi no tsuma wa doko desu
    ka?!
     

    Re: Is Susano'o finally Fodderized?

    :sy: Fodderized isn't even a word, and just it caught the tbb doesn't make Susanoo worthless in any sense.
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Is Susano'o finally Fodderized?

    Battle's not over at all.
    However, if Hashirama put some more chakra into it, I'm sure that it would have been even more powerful.
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Is Susano'o finally Fodderized?

    Battle's not over at all.
    However, if Hashirama put some more chakra into it, I'm sure that it would have been even more powerful.
     
         

  13. #13
    Savior of this Thread Scrafty's Avatar
    Status
    Scrafty is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    4,336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Asleep.
     

    Re: Is Susano'o finally Fodderized?

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLeeHatake View Post
    The Mokuton God owns Itachi's and Sasuke's Susano'o, but is most likely equal to Madara's PS.
    LOL! You're slowly admitting that the Susano'o is inferior to Wood God.
    Even if Madara's Susano'o gets upgraded, don't you think Hashirama would make his Wood God bigger too?
     
         

  14. #14
    Horus's Avatar
    Status
    Horus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    5,858
    Post Thanks / Like
    When We're Together <3
     



    Re: Is Susano'o finally Fodderized?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrafty View Post
    It caught a Tailed Beast Bomb and used it as a Rasengan. What else do you want it to do?
    As i said earlier, you have to wait until we see the full fight, you can't just assume!!!
     
         

  15. #15
    Savior of this Thread Scrafty's Avatar
    Status
    Scrafty is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    4,336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Asleep.
     

    Re: Is Susano'o finally Fodderized?

    Quote Originally Posted by chad062388 View Post
    :sy: Fodderized isn't even a word, and just it caught the tbb doesn't make Susanoo worthless in any sense.
    Can Susano'o Fodderize Bijuu like how Hashirama did?
    I know for a fact he probably used the Wood God to help him, and it helped him beat them.

    Perfect Susano'o is only equal to the Bijuu, while the Wood God was catching their balls.

    Get on Wood God's level.
     
         

  16. #16
    Banned
    Status
    Οdin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    63,123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Is Susano'o finally Fodderized?

    Yes... Hashirama pwns.
     
         

  17. #17
    Savior of this Thread Scrafty's Avatar
    Status
    Scrafty is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    4,336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Asleep.
     

    Re: Is Susano'o finally Fodderized?

    Quote Originally Posted by JTO View Post
    As i said earlier, you have to wait until we see the full fight, you can't just assume!!!
    What did you guys do when Perfect Susnao'o was revealed?
    "THE ALMIGHTY UCHIHAS HAVE STRUCK AGAIN WITH AN ALMIGHTY JUTSU!"
    Yeah, exactly. If you try and say Wood God is weak then Perfect Susano'o is complete trash.
     
         

  18. #18
    Savior of this Thread Scrafty's Avatar
    Status
    Scrafty is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    4,336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Asleep.
     

    Re: Is Susano'o finally Fodderized?

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Battle's not over at all.
    However, if Hashirama put some more chakra into it, I'm sure that it would have been even more powerful.
    Just like how Madara can do with his Susano'o.
    It's like when an Uchiha reveales something new, everyone Faps to it, but when a Senju reveals something new, everyone's like, "Pssh... Nothing new here."
     
         

  19. #19
    Member shisuimirage42's Avatar
    Status
    shisuimirage42 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Susano'o finally Fodderized?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrafty View Post
    LOL! You're slowly admitting that the Susano'o is inferior to Wood God.
    Even if Madara's Susano'o gets upgraded, don't you think Hashirama would make his Wood God bigger too?
    thats not the final form of madara susano'o... until he uses the warrior of tengu form (the one he used before the edo tensei got released) susano'o isnt fodder lol.
     
         

  20. #20
    Savior of this Thread Scrafty's Avatar
    Status
    Scrafty is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    4,336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Asleep.
     

    Re: Is Susano'o finally Fodderized?

    Quote Originally Posted by shisuimirage42 View Post
    thats not the final form of madara susano'o... until he uses the warrior of tengu form (the one he used before the edo tensei got released) susano'o isnt fodder lol.
    Didn't I just say Hashirama could probably make his Wood God bigger?
    ...and what if Wood God already Fodderizes Madara's Susnao'o right now? I'm just saying Wood God is powerful.

    You guys weren't complaining when Madara was showing off his Perfect Susano'o now were you?
     
         

  21. #21
    Horus's Avatar
    Status
    Horus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    5,858
    Post Thanks / Like
    When We're Together <3
     



    Re: Is Susano'o finally Fodderized?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrafty View Post
    What did you guys do when Perfect Susnao'o was revealed?
    "THE ALMIGHTY UCHIHAS HAVE STRUCK AGAIN WITH AN ALMIGHTY JUTSU!"
    Yeah, exactly. If you try and say Wood God is weak then Perfect Susano'o is complete trash.
    When the hell did i say that Wood god is weak??????? You need DR. Phil!!!
    SO you are basing your argument on a Single feat that needs more development?
    :rofl:
    And if you say the Perfect susanoo is complete Trash, then the manga and Kishimoto disagrees with you!!!
    Just because Wood God Blocked a tbb and redirected it, it automatically means that it is stronger than PS!!!
    You need more proof, and that proof will probably be supplied in the next couple weeks!!!
    Personally i think that Wood god and PS are equal
     
         

  22. #22
    Savior of this Thread Scrafty's Avatar
    Status
    Scrafty is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    4,336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Asleep.
     

    Re: Is Susano'o finally Fodderized?

    Quote Originally Posted by JTO View Post
    When the hell did i say that Wood god is weak??????? You need DR. Phil!!!
    SO you are basing your argument on a Single feat that needs more development?
    :rofl:
    And if you say the Perfect susanoo is complete Trash, then the manga and Kishimoto disagrees with you!!!
    Just because Wood God Blocked a tbb and redirected it, it automatically means that it is stronger than PS!!!
    You need more proof, and that proof will probably be supplied in the next couple weeks!!!
    Personally i think that Wood god and PS are equal
    You didn't, but you're underrating its powers like it's Weak.
    You're saying, "SO! IS THAT ALL IT CAN DO?!" as if catching the Kyuubi's Balls aren't good enough.
     
         

  23. #23
    Savior of this Thread Scrafty's Avatar
    Status
    Scrafty is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    4,336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Asleep.
     

    Re: Is Susano'o finally Fodderized?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    I hope you note that susano tanked the bijuu dama
    With a Shield. But Wood God caught it with his bare hands, right from the Kyuubi's mouth and used it as the first Rasengan in History. Which Susano'o had to use a shield. Wood God had no shield when he was blocking the Kyuubi's Ball.
    Get on Wood God's level.
     
         

  24. #24
    Horus's Avatar
    Status
    Horus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    5,858
    Post Thanks / Like
    When We're Together <3
     



    Re: Is Susano'o finally Fodderized?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrafty View Post
    You didn't, but you're underrating its powers like it's Weak.
    You're saying, "SO! IS THAT ALL IT CAN DO?!" as if catching the Kyuubi's Balls aren't good enough.
    OMG, i did not say thats all it can do, i said you HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL WE SEE MORE TO JUDGE, Jeez, are you for real!!!
     
         

  25. #25
    Savior of this Thread Scrafty's Avatar
    Status
    Scrafty is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    4,336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Asleep.
     

    Re: Is Susano'o finally Fodderized?

    Quote Originally Posted by JTO View Post
    OMG, i did not say thats all it can do, i said you HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL WE SEE MORE TO JUDGE, Jeez, are you for real!!!
    And I'm telling you I'm already predicting that Wood God > Susano'o.
    Look at how Susano'o looked.
    He didn't even try to attack Wood God 'cause Susano'o knew Wood God would catch his balls too.
     
         
    Last edited by Scrafty; 02-14-2013 at 10:58 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •