Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 92
  1. #1
    Spreading Love, Don't Hate Alpha M's Avatar
    Status
    Alpha M is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm back boy
     



    obito>madara

    Madara: Rinnegan.
    Obito: Rinnegan and sharingan (so he can use Kamui)

    How could Madara defeat Obito, when he can go to another dimension?


    Btw this deserves more posts (Obito defeating Madara):
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=319317
     
         
    Last edited by Alpha M; 02-09-2013 at 07:38 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member ministerC4's Avatar
    Status
    ministerC4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Mind your own ^~^
    Posts
    1,994
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: obito>madara

    F¢k no man....
     
         

  3. #3
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Fargo,North Dakota
    Posts
    12,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: obito>madara

    Isn't it obvious

    Also in future don't spam.
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    Ritsu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    16,511
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: obito>madara

    Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    Isn't it obvious

    Also in future don't spam.
    I thought it was too...
     
         

  5. #5
    Spreading Love, Don't Hate Alpha M's Avatar
    Status
    Alpha M is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm back boy
     



    Re: obito>madara

    Quote Originally Posted by ministerC4 View Post
    F¢k no man....
    Tell me how Madara could defeat Obito... Just tell me

    Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    Isn't it obvious

    Also in future don't spam.
    Spam? lol
     
         

  6. #6
    IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    DeadManWonderLand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    5,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"
     

    Re: obito>madara

    Quote Originally Posted by RockPain View Post
    Madara: Rinnegan.
    Obito: Rinnegan and sharingan (so he can use Kamui)

    How could Madaradefeat Obito, when he can go to another dimension?


    Btw this deserves more posts (Obito defeating Madara):
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=319317


    Is this obito admitting madara can kill him whenever ?

    I believe it is so........................./thread

    His meteor would also do the trick.
    All he needs to do is cover a wide radius that way he can't escape.
     
         
    Last edited by DeadManWonderLand; 02-09-2013 at 07:38 PM.

  7. #7
    Django's Avatar
    Status
    Django is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    16,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: obito>madara

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kuro- View Post
    I thought it was too...
    You thought wrong.

    OP : Obito can't kill whats already dead.
     
         

  8. #8
    Spreading Love, Don't Hate Alpha M's Avatar
    Status
    Alpha M is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm back boy
     



    Re: obito>madara

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWonderLand View Post


    Is this obito admitting madara can kill him whenever ?

    I believe it is so........................./thread

    His meteor would also do the trick.
    Or PS so don't give me any of that he is edo crap.
    All he needs to do is cover a wide radius that way he can't escape.
    Again, tell me how Madar would kill him if he got another dimension to go to?
     
         

  9. #9
    IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    DeadManWonderLand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    5,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"
     

    Re: obito>madara

    Quote Originally Posted by RockPain View Post
    Again, tell me how Madar would kill him if he got another dimension to go to?
    If that was the case obito would of never uttered those words.
    He would of said do it anyway since i can transfer my body to another dimension.
    BUT he did not say that.Now why is that ?

    He already admitted he would die there is nothing to debate about.
    The only tactic that is viable against obito is to cover a wide radius so he cannot transfer his body into his pocket dimension.

    This can be done with millions of paper bombs, a couple of back to back meteors or a bijuudama.


    MANGA > YOUR OPINION
     
         
    Last edited by Drizzy; 02-09-2013 at 10:50 PM.

  10. #10
    Member Munboy's Avatar
    Status
    Munboy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    580
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: obito>madara

    If Obito had the EMS, he may stand a chance. That's really the thing separating them.
     
         

  11. #11
    Spreading Love, Don't Hate Alpha M's Avatar
    Status
    Alpha M is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm back boy
     



    Re: obito>madara

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWonderLand View Post
    How dense can you be ?
    If that was the case obito would of never uttered those words.
    He would of said do it anyway since i can transfer my body to another dimension.
    BUT he did not say that.Now why is that ?
    Listen, stop saying things just because of a thing he said. He can always go to another dimension, learn this!!


    If someone tell me how Madara could defeat Obito, when this one can go to another dimension, I'll be impressed
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Fluffyman's Avatar
    Status
    Fluffyman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,148
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Death is not the end.
    Loss of conviction is the
    end."
     

    Re: obito>madara

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWonderLand View Post
    How dense can you be ?
    If that was the case obito would of never uttered those words.
    He would of said do it anyway since i can transfer my body to another dimension.
    BUT he did not say that.Now why is that ?
    1. Plot, a way for Kishi to make it look like Obito is in control. (You could kill me but you didnt because you need me, thats why I will give the orders).

    2. And because Kakashi is around, he could use any opening (Obito evading an attack from Madara) to hit him in the other dimension.



    Without Kakashi around Madara wouldnt be able to kill Obito, simply because he wouldnt be able to hit him. However Obito wont be able to kill Madara also..if he would dare to really fight him he would get fodderized.

    Madara made the 5 Kage his *****es, thats way above Obito´s level.
     
         

  13. #13
    Banned
    Status
    Ritsu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    16,511
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: obito>madara

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWonderLand View Post


    Is this obito admitting madara can kill him whenever ?

    I believe it is so........................./thread

    His meteor would also do the trick.
    All he needs to do is cover a wide radius that way he can't escape.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWonderLand View Post
    How dense can you be ?
    If that was the case obito would of never uttered those words.
    He would of said do it anyway since i can transfer my body to another dimension.
    BUT he did not say that.Now why is that ?

    He already admitted he would die there is nothing to debate about.
    The only tactic that is viable against obito is to cover a wide radius so he cannot transfer his body into his pocket dimension.

    This can be done with millions of paper bombs, a couple of back to back meteors or a bijuudama.
    Why do you always have to resort to insults?
    Quote Originally Posted by RockPain View Post
    Listen, stop saying things just because of a thing he said. He can always go to another dimension, learn this!!


    If someone tell me how Madara could defeat Obito, when this can go to another dimension, I'll be impressed
    Both of you have "valid" points. Obito is afraid of Madara and did say that...

    But...
     
         

  14. #14
    IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    DeadManWonderLand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    5,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"
     

    Re: obito>madara

    Quote Originally Posted by RockPain View Post
    Listen, stop saying things just because of a thing he said. He can always go to another dimension, learn this!!


    If someone tell me how Madara could defeat Obito, when this one can go to another dimension, I'll be impressed

    So your going to ignore the manga itself where he already admits to being able to be killed ?


    Your not just dense your stupid and your only choosing to repeat yourself because you have nothing to counter act what i said.

    Every day i say someone can't be as stupid as you but you my friend take the entire cake.


    What obito says > Your opinion

    DEAL WITH IT
     
         

  15. #15
    IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    DeadManWonderLand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    5,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"
     

    Re: obito>madara

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kuro- View Post
    Why do you always have to resort to insults?

    Both of you have "valid" points. Obito is afraid of Madara and did say that...

    But...
    Saying " stop saying things just because of a thing he said. He can always go to another dimension, learn this!!" is not a valid point it is the opposite.He is literally saying just because obito said he would die doesn't mean he would die.

    Because i can.And most importantly because he is.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Drakengard's Avatar
    Status
    Drakengard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,214
    Post Thanks / Like
    HashiramaWankLord... return
    and save us all!
     

    Re: obito>madara

    Well Obito would have to be careful about warping a clone. If he does that things are going to go downwards from there. This is Edo Madara right?
     
         

  17. #17
    Spreading Love, Don't Hate Alpha M's Avatar
    Status
    Alpha M is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm back boy
     



    Re: obito>madara

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWonderLand View Post
    So your going to ignore the manga itself where he already admits to being able to be killed ?


    Your not just dense your stupid and your only choosing to repeat yourself because you have nothing to counter act what i said.

    Every day i say someone can't be as stupid as you but you my friend take the entire cake.


    What obito says > Your opinion

    DEAL WITH IT
    First of, stop insulting, they don't work but still disrespectful. some people can't just discuss without insulting, in other words, inferior mentality, but if you want manga I give you it

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kuro- View Post
    Why do you always have to resort to insults?

    Both of you have "valid" points. Obito is afraid of Madara and did say that...

    But...
    Okay I'll respond with this image in the thread a mentioned which you all are saying is spam -.-'

     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,223
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: obito>madara

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWonderLand View Post


    Is this obito admitting madara can kill him whenever ?

    I believe it is so........................./thread

    His meteor would also do the trick.
    All he needs to do is cover a wide radius that way he can't escape.
    I do agree that Madara can beat Obito but your reasoning is extremely flawed.

    Obito said that Madara isn't taking out the alliance with the Juubi's Bijuu Dama is because he needs him to become the Jin. Keywords are Juubi's Bijuu Dama.

    Meteor? That obviously won't work as Obito can turn intangible to evade it. Covering a wide radius is NOT the way to defeat Obito's Kamui.
     
         

  19. #19
    IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    DeadManWonderLand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    5,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"
     

    Re: obito>madara

    Quote Originally Posted by RockPain View Post
    First of, stop insulting, they don't work but still disrespectful. some people can't just discuss without insulting, in other words, inferior mentality, but if you want manga I give you it


    Okay I'll respond with this image in the thread a mentioned which you all are saying is spam -.-'


    Yes him saying your forced to do what i say completely omits what obito said earlier.

    Funny how you selectively choose to listen to what obito says lol

    I don't call everyone stupid just stupid people.And if saying stupid things doesn't make you stupid what does ?


    Now what else did you convie
     
         
    Last edited by DeadManWonderLand; 02-09-2013 at 09:13 PM.

  20. #20
    Banned
    Status
    SilverSlick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Nahhhhh
    Posts
    5,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not fond of peasants
     

    Re: obito>madara

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWonderLand View Post
    Saying " stop saying things just because of a thing he said. He can always go to another dimension, learn this!!" is not a valid point it is the opposite.He is literally saying just because obito said he would die doesn't mean he would die.

    Because i can.And most importantly because he is.
    Bro, I see where you're coming from but what Obito said isn't true. I know you may think I'm stupid, but Madara would have to continuously attack Obito for 5 minutes straight. Of course he doesn't have an attack like that. What Obito said was illogical and for plot purposes. You must take into account what the techniques actually do and not what other people say.


    EDIT: Just noticed it was talking about the Juubi's Bijuu Dama, no an attack that's coming from Madara which makes that manga page irrelevant to the topic in question.
     
         
    Last edited by SilverSlick; 02-09-2013 at 07:59 PM.

  21. #21
    Spreading Love, Don't Hate Alpha M's Avatar
    Status
    Alpha M is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm back boy
     



    Re: obito>madara

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    I do agree that Madara can beat Obito but your reasoning is extremely flawed.

    Obito said that Madara isn't taking out the alliance with the Juubi's Bijuu Dama is because he needs him to become the Jin. Keywords are Juubi's Bijuu Dama.

    Meteor? That obviously won't work as Obito can turn intangible to evade it. Covering a wide radius is NOT the way to defeat Obito's Kamui.
    exactly, his reason is weak, and keeps repeating the same thing lol, still haven't said how madara would defeat obito


    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWonderLand View Post
    Yes him saying your forced to do what i say completely omits what obito said earlier.

    Funny how you selectively choose to listen to what obito says lol

    I don't call everyone stupid just stupid people.And if saying stupid things doesn't make you stupid what does ?
    As I said, that is from the thread I did earlier, which is also mentioned in this one

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSlick View Post
    Bro, I see where you're coming from but what Obito said isn't true. I know you may think I'm stupid, but Madara would have to continuously attack Obito for 5 minutes straight. Of course he doesn't have an attack like that. What Obito said was illogical and for plot purposes. You must take into account what the techniques actually do and not what other people say.
    Obito can stay in the other dimension if he wants to though, 5 minutes is the limit time to keep swtiching dimensions, i think, not sure
     
         

  22. #22
    IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    DeadManWonderLand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    5,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"
     

    Re: obito>madara

    Quote Originally Posted by RockPain View Post
    First of, stop insulting, they don't work but still disrespectful. some people can't just discuss without insulting, in other words, inferior mentality, but if you want manga I give you it


    Okay I'll respond with this image in the thread a mentioned which you all are saying is spam -.-'


    Yes him saying your forced to do what i say completely omits what obito said earlier.

    Funny how you selectively choose to listen to what obito says lol

    I don't call everyone stupid just stupid people.And if saying stupid things doesn't make you stupid what does ?

    What else did you conveniently decide to leave out ?

    Oh yes the bottom panels.
    Now lets see what those panels were shall we ?

     
         

  23. #23
    Banned
    Status
    SilverSlick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Nahhhhh
    Posts
    5,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not fond of peasants
     

    Re: obito>madara

    Quote Originally Posted by RockPain View Post
    exactly, his reason is weak, and keeps repeating the same thing lol, still haven't said how madara would defeat obito




    As I said, that is from the thread I did earlier, which is also mentioned in this one


    Obito can stay in the other dimension if he wants to though, 5 minutes is the limit time to keep swtiching dimensions, i think, not sure
    Nah, 5 minutes is the minimum he can stay intangible. If he wanted, he could teleport there instead of just teleporting parts of his body. Of course, that is much slower.
     
         

  24. #24
    Member ARandomBlackKid's Avatar
    Status
    ARandomBlackKid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    521
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wheres my father?
     

    Re: obito>madara

    Technically Obito is the one calling the shots also Obito could put up a good fight vs Madara.
     
         

  25. #25
    IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    DeadManWonderLand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    5,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"
     

    Re: obito>madara

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSlick View Post
    Bro, I see where you're coming from but what Obito said isn't true. I know you may think I'm stupid, but Madara would have to continuously attack Obito for 5 minutes straight. Of course he doesn't have an attack like that. What Obito said was illogical and for plot purposes. You must take into account what the techniques actually do and not what other people say.


    EDIT: Just noticed it was talking about the Juubi's Bijuu Dama, no an attack that's coming from Madara which makes that manga page irrelevant to the topic in question.
    The bijuu dama covers a large radius.

    Are you saying a meteor does not ?
    Are you saying that the collision and the fall out of a meteor or two is under five minutes.Are you saying that at the end of those five minutes madara cannot simply drop another one ?

    Your argument is flawed

    You do not overrule the manga or what obito himself says or you end up selectively choosing what to listen to like the guy above me
    which could in turn make you a hypocrite.



    When obito himself says he would die then i take that and run with it.

    If he said "madara just do it anyway and i will transfer to my pocket dimension" then i would of taken that and ran with it.

    I go by the manga not opinion that defies the manga.

    If we stop listening to what the people in the manga say where do we pool our sources from ?

    You know since the manga is what were talking about
     
         
    Last edited by DeadManWonderLand; 02-09-2013 at 08:08 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •