May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

[OPEN] Practice Spar

Unofficial
    Rei's R&R
    CJs: Not Allowed
    CEs: Not Allowed
    Range: Long Range
    Terrain: An empty field with a lake to my right your left.

Note: I would like to fight some one that doesn't have all elements mastered but it really doesn't matter though haah

I will be using roxas in sig. Post your bio and you can have the first move, we start mid range from each other.

SPAM WILL BE REPORTED, Would prefer if my opponent was jounin rank or above thanks.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Must be out your cranium, to
    even try and aim at this, I
    can't be a Satanist I don't
    know who Satan is

Re: [OPEN] Practice Spar

Mind if i take this?
    Check my stats on my profile.
    Lelouch in sig.

It was a beautiful day, walking around the ninja world, enjoying some free time. I was happy. Feeling the air blow by me, It was a perfect day. I was walking by the lake and suddenly i see an image, yes an image of a person. As the person got closer, i started to wonder what was going to happen. Will this person be an enemy or would it be someone who would join me and enjoy this beautiful day. Once the person was visible, i noticed it was someone young like me. I'm normally a rude person but today was different, instead of planning how to take over the ninja world, i was only enjoying neture. The boy stands mid range from me, i look at him. "So what brings you here? do you come in peace or are you looking for a fight?" I then notice the Kumo headband "God i hate kumo nin" i then look at you with serious face."So what is it, answer me now"

Last edited by Kuroh; 02-08-2013 at 02:41 AM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Ill take option two, rain ninja. Since im kind of enough to do this you may have the first move.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Must be out your cranium, to
    even try and aim at this, I
    can't be a Satanist I don't
    know who Satan is

Sorry for taking so long i had to finish some homework and i'm at work.

"You a kind person, ha" I begin to concentrate on a image of myself, i then channel a large amount of chakra throught my body. I perform a single hand seal, As i do that,i distribute my chakra evenly. Creating two clones that look exactly like me, one on my left and the other on my right. Then we all begin to gather our katon chakra and we perform the Dog → Rat → Tiger hand seals, we then release a strong and bright stream of fire. We use shape manipulation and we shape it into dragon. Traveling at high speeds, going straight at you.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Katon Renkeijutsu: Karura) - Fire Release Co-Operation Technique: Garuda
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user after performing the Shadow Clone Technique and creating two shadow clones and then by performing the required sequence of hand seals Dog → Rat → Tiger and the user and the two shadow clones release a long flame of intense fire from their mouths which combine to form a flaming dragon.
    Note: Requires 2 shadow clones before use.

As the dragon begins to travel to your direction, i start to gather doton chakra. I then release my doton chakra into the ground, creating a small tremer.

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

I run a few feet back and i wait to see if you survive.

Last edited by Kuroh; 02-08-2013 at 06:24 PM.