Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Persona 3 Movie = Legit

Itachi was one of the best but a little overrated before leaving Konoha.

What I'm referring to is the night of the massacre. I know Hiruzen said all that stuff about him having ,at the age of seven, the "WISDOM" of a hokage.(For the fanboys who think he meant skill) That saying, I think the decision for appointed him the sole killer of the clan was a bit much. I know that he had the mangekyo, which was fairly still new, but to think that the Hokage, Danzo, and the elders all thought he could kill the entire clan on his own, at the age of maybe 13, is just overrating. I not saying that he wasn't good enough to do it, especially at night while most were sleeping, but the entire clan must of been at least 50 - 75 members, most of them having the sharigan i believe. I know he got Obito to help him, but i really doubt he told anyone about the partnership so they still thought he did it alone ( well maybe not Danzo :D) I'm just saying, Itachi is a beast and my favorite uchiha, but that whole plan was a little much, even for him. But the part about him being good enough to join the akatsuki as a spy was spot on imo.

(-_-)-= - - - - (>_<) MinatoKunzu's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    iam watching you

Re: Itachi was one of the best but a little overrated before leaving Konoha.

little overrated ill say hes the most

The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a drag...

Wall of text!
    Btw, the word "overrated" is so overused on NB.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    you were so close.

I agree

Turnt up king on NB. Prince Charles's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Turnt up all day. So please
    refrain from getting in a
    debate with me!

Quote Originally Posted by 1timeonly View Post
    He didnt have it yet.

OT: This feat isnt that hard.

If you remember he took out three, 3 tomoe police force officers who were tensed and ready and they didnt even know what happened till they got up 10 feet away.
    sasukes soloed 100s of ninja for oro's training.
    Sasuke actually solo"ed 1000 i believe.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've got your attention... I
    guess.

naaah, i dont think so ,itachi would solo them again in the day... as sasuke would or Tobi or anyone of the Top 10 - thats because they are Top 10!!!!!

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see no reason for your
    existence. burn to ashes.

Nah. they all knew Itachi was above his time. Danzo put him on the mission for a reason. Plus u have to admit, seeing an entire clan dead.. what choice do u have but to believe? I'm pretty sure they would've realised that it was ALL the clan dead EXCEPT Sasuke and Itachi. u do the math.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wut

Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Twilight View Post
    What I'm referring to is the night of the massacre. I know Hiruzen said all that stuff about him having ,at the age of seven, the "WISDOM" of a hokage.(For the fanboys who think he meant skill) That saying, I think the decision for appointed him the sole killer of the clan was a bit much. I know that he had the mangekyo, which was fairly still new, but to think that the Hokage, Danzo, and the elders all thought he could kill the entire clan on his own, at the age of maybe 13, is just overrating. I not saying that he wasn't good enough to do it, especially at night while most were sleeping, but the entire clan must of been at least 50 - 75 members, most of them having the sharigan i believe. I know he got Obito to help him, but i really doubt he told anyone about the partnership so they still thought he did it alone ( well maybe not Danzo :D) I'm just saying, Itachi is a beast and my favorite uchiha, but that whole plan was a little much, even for him. But the part about him being good enough to join the akatsuki as a spy was spot on imo.
    They overrated him?

. The plan worked, so obviously they didn't overrate him. You are contradicting yourself throughout this.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Assasination.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Twilight View Post
    Itachi had been given that mission because they knew that Itachi was able to pull it of, re-read the manga if you think he was overrated. He fodderized the strongest sannin at the age of 12/13 in no time, fodderized Kakashi, Asuma and Kurenai at the age of 18 in no time, you mad?

Itachi solo's them anyday.