Senior Member Q of the Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

New Info on Sharingan

So today's chapter has given us some more insight on how the sharingan works. Acquiring even a basic sharingan is done so by the pain of loss.

Sasuke first awakened his when he saw that Itachi had killed their parents and then again when he thought he was going to lose his comrade Naruto in the fight against Haku.

Obito awakened his when he thought he was going to lose his comrades Kakashi and Rin.

This chapter also explains the "killing your best friend" reasoning for acquiring MS. Even more pain his needed for this change.

This explains how Obito was able to progress from 2T to MS instantly. The love of his life was killed in front of his eyes.

Itachi witnessed the death of his best friend Shisui.

Sasuke witnessed the death of his brother.

Madara and Izuna were said to have killed their best friends, but I think there is more to that story.

Interesting how this has changed views on the sharingan and Uchiha clan. Are the steps to acquiring the sharingan going to change in RP I wonder?

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: New Info on Sharingan

was nice to get more info

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Q of the Sharingan View Post
    So today's chapter has given us some more insight on how the sharingan works. Acquiring even a basic sharingan is done so by the pain of loss.

Sasuke first awakened his when he saw that Itachi had killed their parents and then again when he thought he was going to lose his comrade Naruto in the fight against Haku.

Obito awakened his when he thought he was going to lose his comrades Kakashi and Rin.

This chapter also explains the "killing your best friend" reasoning for acquiring MS. Even more pain his needed for this change.

This explains how Obito was able to progress from 2T to MS instantly. The love of his life was killed in front of his eyes.

Itachi witnessed the death of his best friend Shisui.

Sasuke witnessed the death of his brother.

Madara and Izuna were said to have killed their best friends, but I think there is more to that story.

Interesting how this has changed views on the sharingan and Uchiha clan. Are the steps to acquiring the sharingan going to change in RP I wonder?
    Makes sense now right and correct me if i'm wrong did itachi say shisui faked his death?

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    you were so close.

Nice job

Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

sure in hell changed the thing about " Hate evolves the sharingan" lol.

It was always, Sasuke's love his clan members that made him stronger and wanting revenge for them.

Senior Member Q of the Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by AnbuWhite View Post
    Makes sense now right and correct me if i'm wrong did itachi say shisui faked his death?
    I think you are referring to when the Uchiha said that Itachi killed him and faked his suicide. He really did die after giving his other eye to Itachi.