Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

NEED HELP. finding a manga I used to read....

I used to read this manga years ago on manga fox, found it randomly by scrolling down the list. I got a bit far on it. Now I had it save on my old computer, but the hard drive gave out before I could of done anything with it. I'm going to point out a few things about it that I remember to see if anyone can help me.

The main character is a male, (like that helps right lol) and like he's gone rouge. Takes place in a city, and there's like these 4 generals if i remember correctly. Each have an assistant or second rank officer. One of the generals reminds me of Orochimaru, since he looks so sinister with tattoos and loves to eat people. Yes there all human. Another general is this female, who's sexuality is off the roof. She is usually in bed with this one dude she talks to. He loves her but she has no interest in him till she meets the main character who is trying to investigate the city. She meets him on top of this building because he was giving off a special aura type of energy. I think thats how it starts. Now the dude she usually talks to in bed meets the main character he gets fond of him and starts to like him as in a brother type of way. Calls him a cat or something. Forgot what but he ends up helping him out and tries to get him with the general. Main character is kinda shady. Always seems to be piss type mood. Now some of the characters acknowledges that the main character is not a replica. It has something to do with the story. oh Yeah nice, I'm remembering a bit more. The main character has this female thing inside him that guides him around and gives him power sorta speak. Then he like joins the academy there, and this girl starts to like him. She think she sucks so she trains on the roof of this building, meets the main character. Likes him. Whatever. This one scene, this monster appears trashing about in the city. Nobody can stop him. The female thing inside him tells him not to intervene so that his powers wont go public since he was just there to be quiet and investigate from the shadows. Supposedly he destroys it but later he says the girl was the one who save the rest of her classmates. Since she had said she was useless and what not like sakura. Then she gets all this excited for a dance they have. Now there the main character gets into a battle with the orochimaru type general and duke it out but then the main character then blacks out and like powers the **** up and tears that dude like crazy. He doesn't remember what he does. Tares the dance apart. I dont know man. I can't seem to find it. I really want to get back to this. The covers for each volume are sweet man. The characters like always dress up crazy and what not. Hope someone knows it.

(-_-)-= - - - - (>_<) MinatoKunzu's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    iam watching you

Re: NEED HELP. finding a manga I used to read....

one piece

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No clue. Sorry.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah it's so tough trying to find it and it's definitely not One Peace. I don't like it to be honest.