Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 170
  1. #1
    -Danzo-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Danzo- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    9,178
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Chakra Tier List (LONG)



    Ok this is a chakra tier list from God Tier to D Tier based completely on chakra levels. Hope you enjoy and leave a comment. :D


    Chakra Tier List (Long)

    GOD
    Sage of six Paths

    Demi-God
    Naruto
    Kabuto

    S
    Nagato
    Kisame
    Killer B
    Obito
    Hashirama
    Madara

    A+
    3rd Raikage
    A
    Tsunade
    Yagura
    Muu
    2nd Mizukage
    Minato
    Sasori
    Orochimaru
    Sasuke
    Prime Hanzo
    Other 6 jinchuuriki
    Hiruzen


    A
    Danzo
    Onoki
    Jiraiya
    Gaara
    Kakuzu
    Tobirama
    Kin/Gin

    B
    Darui
    Deidera
    Guy
    Kakashi
    4th Kazekage
    Mei
    Juugo
    7 swordsmen
    Suigetsu
    Healthy Kimmimaro
    Konan

    C
    Hidan
    Haku
    Itachi
    Yamato
    Hiashi
    Asuma
    Lee
    Karin
    Sick Kimmimaro

    D
    Neji
    Shikamaru
    Kiba
    Hinata
    Zetsu
    Sakura
    Shino
    Ino
    TenTen

     
         
    Last edited by -Danzo-; 02-03-2013 at 06:12 PM.

  2. #2
    Twisted Scientist Frankenstein's Avatar
    Status
    Frankenstein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A hot place
    Posts
    3,804
    Post Thanks / Like
    They say I 'm a troubled boy,
    just because I like to
    destroy, all the things that
    bring the idiots joy. Well,
    what's wrong with a little
    destruction?
     

    Re: Chakra Tier List (LONG)

    I think Hashirama is easily above the 2 other demi-god chakra-whores :P

    Senju DNAAA man :P
     
         

  3. #3
    President Midday's Avatar
    Status
    Midday is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,826
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chakra Tier List (LONG)

    Starting from the top why is Kabuto in the demi god tier, I believe all Jinchuuriki should be in that tier as well as Kisame and the Raikage's who were said to have bijuu level chakra. I also don't think Madara and Obito should be up there with Nagato and Hashirama. At the bottom Itachi shouldn't be so high he has one of the lowest chakra reserves in the series according to the databooks.
     
         
    Last edited by Midday; 02-03-2013 at 05:29 PM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Yusuke Urameshi's Avatar
    Status
    Yusuke Urameshi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hanging Neck Island
    Posts
    6,691
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Chakra Tier List (LONG)

    3rd Raikage should be moved up. Also, where's Hiruzen?
     
         

  5. #5
    The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiLeeHatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a drag...
     



    Re: Chakra Tier List (LONG)

    Uhhh sure, I guess. It seems right, but I wouldn't take my word for it.
     
         

  6. #6
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,706
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: Chakra Tier List (LONG)

    Great List but I dont see Muu or 2nd Mizukage as A+ tier.

    Thats the only thing I disagree with.
     
         

  7. #7
    Twisted Scientist Frankenstein's Avatar
    Status
    Frankenstein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A hot place
    Posts
    3,804
    Post Thanks / Like
    They say I 'm a troubled boy,
    just because I like to
    destroy, all the things that
    bring the idiots joy. Well,
    what's wrong with a little
    destruction?
     

    Re: Chakra Tier List (LONG)

    I don't get the Kabuto part either.
     
         

  8. #8
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,706
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: Chakra Tier List (LONG)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo4 View Post
    I don't get the Kabuto part either.
    Kabuto constantly absorbs chakra from his surroundings in DSM.
     
         

  9. #9
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Chakra Tier List (LONG)

    Good list; just a few things.

    If Kisame is an S, how is the Sandaime Raikage not as well?
    Yagura was a perfect jinchuuriki as well, I'd put him in S.
    I'd put Tobirama in A+, completely based on bias.
    Why does Zabuza have less chakra reserves than the other swordsmen?
     
         

  10. #10
    -Danzo-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Danzo- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    9,178
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Chakra Tier List (LONG)

    Quote Originally Posted by Midday View Post
    Starting from the top why is Kabuto in the demi god tier, I believe all Jinchuuriki should be in that tier as well as Kisame and the Raikage's who were said to have bijuu level chakra. I also don't think Madara and Obito should be up there with Nagato and Hashirama.
    Kabuto is in demi-god tier due to him being able to constantly drain chakra from the environment, because of Juugo's cells, leading to an endless supply of chakra.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    muutobirama3rdraikagemizu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED
     

    Re: Chakra Tier List (LONG)

    hashirama should be in demi, madara should be the best vecause he has infenint chakara
     
         

  12. #12
    Twisted Scientist Frankenstein's Avatar
    Status
    Frankenstein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A hot place
    Posts
    3,804
    Post Thanks / Like
    They say I 'm a troubled boy,
    just because I like to
    destroy, all the things that
    bring the idiots joy. Well,
    what's wrong with a little
    destruction?
     

    Re: Chakra Tier List (LONG)

    Quote Originally Posted by Danzo Auditore De Firenze View Post
    Kabuto is in demi-god tier due to him being able to constantly drain chakra from the environment, because of Juugo's cells, leading to an endless supply of chakra.
    Then how come Juugo himself isn't a demi-god chakra-whore? :P
     
         

  13. #13
    ▄█▀ ♛ ЖĪ₦Ɠ ŞŦƛƦ₭ ♛ ▄█▀ Intrepid's Avatar
    Status
    Intrepid is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    12,890
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ascended
     

    Re: Chakra Tier List (LONG)

    Kabuto? , Madara and Obito should take his place.
     
         

  14. #14
    Twisted Scientist Frankenstein's Avatar
    Status
    Frankenstein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A hot place
    Posts
    3,804
    Post Thanks / Like
    They say I 'm a troubled boy,
    just because I like to
    destroy, all the things that
    bring the idiots joy. Well,
    what's wrong with a little
    destruction?
     

    Re: Chakra Tier List (LONG)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    Kabuto constantly absorbs chakra from his surroundings in DSM.
    Good point, fair enough.
     
         

  15. #15
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    9,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!
     

    Re: Chakra Tier List (LONG)

    okay...
    God:
    So6p
    Demi God:
    any perfect jin
    hashirama
    madara
    nagato
    kabuto

    dont care about the rest
     
         

  16. #16
    -Danzo-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Danzo- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    9,178
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Chakra Tier List (LONG)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo4 View Post
    Then how come Juugo himself isn't a demi-god chakra-whore? :P
    Juugo has to remain still to get chakra from the environment.
    Kabuto with his Dragon Sage Mode completely nullifies this weakness.

    You're just embarrassing yourself now.
     
         

  17. #17
    ★The 13thSin Of Ignorance★ Armstrong's Avatar
    Status
    Armstrong is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Realm of The Heartless Colonies
    Posts
    6,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    kill all fapboys who worship
    cartoon ninjas that dont even
    know they exist
     

    Re: Chakra Tier List (LONG)

    with a few changes this list can be epic
     
         

  18. #18
    Ciberr's Avatar
    Status
    Ciberr is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mareland !
    Posts
    11,250
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cibah.
     

    Re: Chakra Tier List (LONG)

    I think Gaara and the Onooki should be in S.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member garas56's Avatar
    Status
    garas56 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,649
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm telling you this because
    you don't get it, you think
    you get it, which isn't the
    same as actually getting it.
    Get it?
     

    Re: Chakra Tier List (LONG)

    Kakashi is at B and itachi is at C And alot of Faill in your list.....
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kages is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16,414
    Post Thanks / Like
    you were so close.
     

    Re: Chakra Tier List (LONG)

    *sees you put Hashirama above Hiruzen* WTH

    Other than that, it's a great list
     
         

  21. #21
    Horus's Avatar
    Status
    Horus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    5,859
    Post Thanks / Like
    When We're Together <3
     



    Re: Chakra Tier List (LONG)

    i think sasuke should be lower
     
         

  22. #22
    Twisted Scientist Frankenstein's Avatar
    Status
    Frankenstein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A hot place
    Posts
    3,804
    Post Thanks / Like
    They say I 'm a troubled boy,
    just because I like to
    destroy, all the things that
    bring the idiots joy. Well,
    what's wrong with a little
    destruction?
     

    Re: Chakra Tier List (LONG)

    Quote Originally Posted by Danzo Auditore De Firenze View Post
    Juugo has to remain still to get chakra from the environment.
    Kabuto with his Dragon Sage Mode completely nullifies this weakness.

    You're just embarrassing yourself now.
    Haha I never said I am an expert on the field :P
     
         

  23. #23
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,933
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Chakra Tier List (LONG)

    I don't understand why Jinchurikis like Yagura for example are so low when they are perfect Jinchurikis mastering such a high level of chakra like Tailed Beast. Overall it's not that bad eventhough i disagree with some placements. Nice effort
     
         

  24. #24
    Persona-user Naoya Minato's Avatar
    Status
    Naoya Minato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,352
    Post Thanks / Like
    To my RP teachers: I'll be
    back by the end of the month.
     

    Re: Chakra Tier List (LONG)

    I have some doubts on some of them, though they are minor. Most of them are pretty accurate.

    Nice list ^^
     
         

  25. #25
    -Danzo-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Danzo- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    9,178
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Chakra Tier List (LONG)

    Quote Originally Posted by Staarkk View Post
    Kabuto? , Madara and Obito should take his place.
    Madara and Obito were never really known for incredible chakra levels. There chakra levels are astounding, I'm not denying that, but not to that extent.

    Quote Originally Posted by garas56 View Post
    Kakashi is at B and itachi is at C And alot of Faill in your list.....
    Kakashi and Itachi have average chakra levels compared to other ninjas.
     
         

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •