Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    The 4 Kage's cannot break out of edo tensei.....

    I, for whatever strange reason, keep seeing people that thinks of the kage's possibilities of breaking the summoning contract with their summoner, thus gaining free will. Like since Tobirama created the jutsu, he should know how to do it.

    I am certain that Tobirama knows how to do this, but once this "talisman" is placed inside the summoned zombie shinobi, he is under the users control. Please do recall that, when edo tensei was released, Madara could move/do anything with his own free will. Thus he could break the contract with the summoner, and thus avoid having his soul released from the body.

    Shortly, you cannot use a jutsu to break the contract, when you are not allowed to move on your own. I am certain a command was set in every summoned shinobi, so he would be unable to do this. Else Madara had just done it from the start. :P

    Hope this can help some confused souls.
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kages is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16,414
    Post Thanks / Like
    you were so close.
     

    Re: The 4 Kage's cannot break out of edo tensei.....

    We will see next chapter
     
         

  3. #3
    Member JDuzumaki92's Avatar
    Status
    JDuzumaki92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The 4 Kage's cannot break out of edo tensei.....

    Well, they obviously don't want to erase the kage's personalities like Orochimaru did against hiruzen since Sasuke has questions for them. So maybe the talismans will only control their movements this time.
     
         

  4. #4
    Beast Bijuu13's Avatar
    Status
    Bijuu13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,528
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The 4 Kage's cannot break out of edo tensei.....

    He didnt do it at the very beginning because there was no need.
    Kabuto gave him his own free will
    Plus it was plot as well
    Your thread is invalid
     
         

  5. #5
    Member ItzShowtime's Avatar
    Status
    ItzShowtime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    428
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The 4 Kage's cannot break out of edo tensei.....

    i haven't seen any talismans placed in them yet
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    Twin Steps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    4,793
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura
     

    Re: The 4 Kage's cannot break out of edo tensei.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Kages View Post
    We will see next chapter
    I find it kinda funny how you reply to almost all threads

    OP: Orochimaru probably isn't aware of this most likely. He placed the tailsman in the 1st and 2nd during the invasion so ue could control them better, not because he knew they'd escape the technique
     
         

  7. #7
    Member NinjaTendo 64's Avatar
    Status
    NinjaTendo 64 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    595
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have 64 Nintendo's
     

    Re: The 4 Kage's cannot break out of edo tensei.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Kages View Post
    We will see next chapter
    or will we ..?

    i can really see kishi changing the scene right about now ahahs
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kages is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16,414
    Post Thanks / Like
    you were so close.
     

    Re: The 4 Kage's cannot break out of edo tensei.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mangekyo Muslim View Post
    I find it kinda funny how you reply to almost all threads

    OP: Orochimaru probably isn't aware of this most likely. He placed the tailsman in the 1st and 2nd during the invasion so ue could control them better, not because he knew they'd escape the technique
    We all want our post count higher, but at least I don't spam

    Back to topic.
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Status
    ThomasJeffersonwasasadist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    Horny and sadistic with a dash
    of racism
     

    Re: The 4 Kage's cannot break out of edo tensei.....

    Your assuming oro does the same thing as before which is unlikely as they need free will to answer questions
     
         

  10. #10
    Member Nero Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Nero Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    388
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your face looks better
    bleeding
     

    Re: The 4 Kage's cannot break out of edo tensei.....

    When Zabuza could talk to Kakashi he stated that he could not control his body and soon after he said he was losing conciousness completely so I agree they won't break free and that they'll still be able to answer all Sasukes questions
     
         

  11. #11
    Horus's Avatar
    Status
    Horus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    5,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    Horus needs a break!
     



    Re: The 4 Kage's cannot break out of edo tensei.....

    But If the summoner is in a fight, he wont have control over his edo's, so they might have control of their movements, but i doubt if The kages will have free will when controlled by Orochimaru
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The 4 Kage's cannot break out of edo tensei.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu13 View Post
    He didnt do it at the very beginning because there was no need.
    Kabuto gave him his own free will
    Plus it was plot as well
    Your thread is invalid
    No, you are wrong. Kabuto most likely didn't give him free will entirely. Nothing proves that. Many of the summoned shinobi could talk freely and fight freely, because Kabuto knew, they would be on Akatsuki's side. This is the same for Madara, he had no command to fight, what was in front of him, however, if he wanted to get out of edo tensei contract, he would have done it. However, please do take notice that, while Kabuto was alive, he could at any moment start controlling Madara if he wanted to. So if he suddenly tried to release himself, it would be quite a risk, if Kabuto would respond faster. I still think, Kabuto left a command in Madara though, so he couldn't do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJeffersonwasasadist View Post
    Your assuming oro does the same thing as before which is unlikely as they need free will to answer questions
    Uhm, yes, "free will to talk". Most of the shinobi could talk on their own, when they weren't being controlled. Yet they fought, because of the command set in their mind. So the same can happen to the kage's. Though they could just be ordered to stand still, and then give them free will to talk.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    7,879
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: The 4 Kage's cannot break out of edo tensei.....

    I agree, Kabuto was reckless when he used Madara and it backfired.

    Orochimaru won't make the same mistake with the four Hokages.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member garas56's Avatar
    Status
    garas56 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,694
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm telling you this because
    you don't get it, you think
    you get it, which isn't the
    same as actually getting it.
    Get it?
     

    Re: The 4 Kage's cannot break out of edo tensei.....

    Tobirama has created Edo Tensei so he is capable of escaping his own jutsu for sure or atleast beat it.
    Hashirama will fight against Madara so he will escape two
    For hiruzen he will die by fighting someone in edo tensei i think
    And Minato will die by fighting Kakashi I think Thows 2 wont escape from edo tensai
    Someone haw to stop Orochimaru and the only 4 persons can do that Sasuke with Mangekyo and genjutsu,Kakashi And obito with genjutsu if they can cast it with 2 Mangekyous in one user eyes,Or Tobirama who created Edo tensei.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •