Page 5 of 9 « First 123456789 Last»
Results 101 to 125 of 223
  1. #101
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 467 Discussion / 468 Predictions

    I was kinda thinking how is madara gonna fight with all villages considerin he doesn't have a army of his own (or does he) and i think he is not gonna use the biju as a weapon untill he catches the remaining two since it has been said that the statue is unstable and can break if they don't have all the bijus.

    And secondly i think that the tech madara uses as his space time tech is actually a modified form of kakashi's MS tech.

    What do u guys think please reply
     
         
    Last edited by narutosharingan; 10-10-2009 at 12:45 PM.

  2. #102
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 467 Discussion / 468 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by stigie78 View Post
    Have you guys realized something? it hadnt come to my mind up to the latest chapter of the manga but now I know what it is.

    Have you realized that the jutsu used by madara to transport himself or sasuke/karin is the same as the one used by kakashy during his fight against deidara but in reversed.

    is it me or everyone thinks the same?
    Exactly lol i said that on the previous threads too and no one agreed with me.
     
         

  3. #103
    Member
    Status
    MUSid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    43
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 467 Discussion / 468 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by stigie78 View Post
    Have you guys realized something? it hadnt come to my mind up to the latest chapter of the manga but now I know what it is.

    Have you realized that the jutsu used by madara to transport himself or sasuke/karin is the same as the one used by kakashy during his fight against deidara but in reversed.

    is it me or everyone thinks the same?
    Those jutsus are definitely related.

    Which brings up another imp. point.

    I think Mangekyu Sharingan has a set of jutsus and people randomly awaken some jutsus from that set.

    The initial assusmptions that sasuke's mangekyu jutsus were same as Itachi's b/c they were given to him by Itachi don't seem right to me any more. There are the reasons for it.
    1. Madara's and Kakashi's Mangekyu jutsus are very similar.
    2. Sasuke said that only those who posses Mangekyu in both eyes can awaken Susanoo
    3. Madara in the latest chap. also said a similar thing that it was rare for someone to awaken susanoo

    So...the theory that every1 awakens his or her own Mangekyu jutsus just dont seem right.

    Comments plzzz.
     
         

  4. #104
    Academy Student
    Status
    KageBunshinJumper is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 467 Discussion / 468 Predictions

    And by that way Madra use the excuse of hatred to hide the real truth that he knows uchiha clan know about the secrets of tablets and most likely for his plans to run smoothly he needed to make sure they wouldn't interfere in his plans so he first atacked konoha with kyyubi in order to create doubts in people mind that uchiha clan was behind that and then started to involve in village politics through danzo from him he learned about nagato and akatsuki and their objectives .While Madra ordered fourth mizukage to assist this akatsuki group at the same time he told danzo to put tight hold around uchiha clan so to intensify their hatred and start a civil war however itachi when joined anbu ranks learned about that secret connection but he kept that to himself and in order to obtain more info about him from danzo he started building trust in them by giving out uchiha clan plans.Meantime itachi learned that shisui is keeping an eye on him and to go this process smoothly he kept quiet for a while meantime when danzo ask him more of the information about uchiha clan he refused it and told that uchiha clan is suspecious of him and he is being followed.Meanwhile Hokage reached a truce with uchiha clans to allow them more administration position which goes against madra plans . So danzo sees that oppurtanity to create more mischef and ordered itachi to kill uchiha shisui but he refused to do so but he told them that he would corporate because under shisui watchful eyes itachi would never get a chance to meet with madra so he lure shisui to a place where anbu troops already stationed for ambush while they killed and btchered him itachi saw all of that and that shock awakens his MS resultng in killing of some anbu troops when danzo learned about that he told that to madra and madra showed interest to meet with itachi.Meantime danzo started taking interest in sharingan abilites and with shisui uchiha he had a chance to obtaining it but he knowes that if he would take a sharingan from a corpse t would clearly mean that someone killed shisui for obtaining sharingan and this might result in large scale investigation.So to make his hands clean he start black mialing itachi that if he opens his mouth he would pay the consequences and danzo will revealed that he had a hand in murder of uchiha shisui and told him to get rid of his body.Knowing Shisui abilities the uchiha clan became even more suspecious of itachi than before .at the same time itachi learned about more secrets of tablets and come to know of existence of jyyubi but he didn't knew full extent of madra abilities so he approached him to told him that somehow uchiha clan has found about the secrets of the tablets . He did't know madra intension so he didn't consider it as much valuable info but to madra i would the end of the line if tablet secrets are revealed so madra decided that it is time that uchiha clan chapter should be closed and ordered danzo to kill every member of uchiha clan but danzo wanted to be a hokage and he knew this would certainly start a civil war and all his plans would be ruined so he summened itachi and ordered him to kill his entire members.At first itachi was shocked and without commiting any thing he left after ward he meet with madra and ask him about his decision and told him that danzo has order him to kill uchiha clan at first madra was pissed about that danzo disobeys his orders and later decided to help itachi out in killing entire uchiha clan.Once the job was done itachi went to hokage to ask for sasuke protection and then threatens danzo that if he would touch sasuke he would reveal all secrets so danzo made hima deal that he would enter this organization called akasuki to provide more info from inside so afterwards itachi left konoha and we all know what happens afterward.
     
         

  5. #105
    Academy Student
    Status
    KageBunshinJumper is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 467 Discussion / 468 Predictions

    remember itachi had MS so he had read descriptions on the tablet and later came to know about such entity so what if madra doesn't know about final secret on tablet i am guessing it because the onlyway to read them is using rnnegan and nagato had no clue about madra plans and both their pans are conflicting to each other either a weapon or juybi but not both
     
         

  6. #106
    Sage Jounin Newsage's Avatar
    Status
    Newsage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    usa ,ct
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 467 Discussion / 468 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by narutosharingan View Post
    Exactly lol i said that on the previous threads too and no one agreed with me.
    yea they kinda are the same.but wat i wanna kno is how the hell kakashi got the mangekyo sharingan if you have to kill ur best friend like itachi or ur brother like sasuke and madara.:confused:
     
         

  7. #107
    Member
    Status
    KIMIMARO4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    60
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 467 Discussion / 468 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by newsage View Post
    yea they kinda are the same.but wat i wanna kno is how the hell kakashi got the mangekyo sharingan if you have to kill ur best friend like itachi or ur brother like sasuke and madara.:confused:
    i wonder 2.....all of his comrads n family were killed b4 da start of season i think.....

    But for someone 2 hav ms they have to break a bond(r in special cases transplanted) so mi theory is:

    We all kno kakashi used 2 go mourn at dat stone everyday becuz of his lost luved ones but we dont him doin that anymore.....wat if he let go n accepted their deaths

    thus obtainin ms
     
         

  8. #108
    Member Akatsuki leader's Avatar
    Status
    Akatsuki leader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    715
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 467 Discussion / 468 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by KIMIMARO4 View Post
    i wonder 2.....all of his comrads n family were killed b4 da start of season i think.....

    But for someone 2 hav ms they have to break a bond(r in special cases transplanted) so mi theory is:

    We all kno kakashi used 2 go mourn at dat stone everyday becuz of his lost luved ones but we dont him doin that anymore.....wat if he let go n accepted their deaths

    thus obtainin ms
    You not right kakashi is still same and go everyday to monum stone just not showing bcz everyone knows + why showing?? when now the story is going to continue kishi only showing the real hero or boss characters in the manga.,kages,sasuke team,naruto,madara,akatsuki...
    and i say kakashi is gonna DIE in the 4th ninja war...maybe protect some1.....
     
         
    Last edited by Akatsuki leader; 10-10-2009 at 07:34 PM.

  9. #109
    Member
    Status
    heart2kill is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 467 Discussion / 468 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Newsage View Post
    yea i thought that 2.and danzos sharingan is the same eye that madara uses.danzos always covering it.and madaras real old so is danzo.the only prblem havig with this is that how would he have competed with the third 4 hokage,and the hidden mist ninja with the byakugan said that that eye belonged to shisui uchiha.if you remember back to the chapters or eps when the were doing sasukes past shusui was the one who had killed himself.or so it said until itachi admitted that he was the one who killed him.which brings another point,how would danzo get it?i mean itachi was a leader in the black ops and danzo headed his own faction.also itachi had ties with madara back then.so he was linked to both of them.danzo could really be madara.he also says he didnt like the thrid.who was taught in the ways of senju.And way would they uchiha have the same eye as the jubi?there decendants of rikudo.maybe the monsters body had an effect on the sage that caused the rinnegan to change into the sharingan?But than y eailer in the seires do they imply that sharingan was born from byakugan?I know i got off topic 4 a while sorry.but last thing,why did kisame call madara mizukage when he frist found out who tobi really was?They say they say the 4th mizukage was controlled by sharingan.
    thanks for the thoughts, but this has been over a long time so plz stop with the danzo is madara thing... just wait and find out because its getting annoying. ty.
     
         

  10. #110
    Member
    Status
    heart2kill is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 467 Discussion / 468 Predictions

    my guess is that sasuke will own the 10 tail beast because he have the eyes.. even madara say so in the manga.. he can not let eyes like sasuke pass by. somehow marada will train sasuke like orochimaru and sasuke will kill marada after he get stonger. on the other hand , naruto will learn about his heritage and learn some awesome jutsu. then naruto & sasuke will battle out a final combat. what u guys think?
     
         

  11. #111
    Academy Student
    Status
    GreatM is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 467 Discussion / 468 Predictions

    Madara declared Fourth Ninja war but i dont get it who is in his side cuz the five main villages will be sticked together is it just him vs all of em?
    but nyway i think this story willl lead somewhere where sage of six path will arise, Sasuke will know the real truth of Madara lying, trying to kill him but gets killed instead.
     
         

  12. #112
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    429
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 467 Discussion / 468 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by RiKuDoSaG3 View Post
    Kabuto is gonna go after SASUKE cuz he killed orichimaru .. and back then kabuto challenged naruto to fight once he controls CURSE MARK.
    i agree the problem is what side will he be own because he hates and really doesn't like the akasuki but i can't see him joining and kohnoa maybe madara will try i persuade him to join.
     
         

  13. #113
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    429
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 467 Discussion / 468 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by CRK2191 View Post
    I totally agree. Everytime Naruto is about to die, he somehow becomes ridiculously stronger and I find it very annoying.

    This show should totally be called Madara Shipuuden. Who cares about Naruto, he's boring. GO SASUKE!!!!!!
    how can you dog naruto and cheer saskue when all he does is get jutsu from other people and cry and whine about revenge u say naruto is about to die then he gets stronger at least he doesnt have people everytime rush and save him.
     
         

  14. #114
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    429
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 467 Discussion / 468 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyria View Post
    1. The thing with Amaterasu is that it's not a particular fast killing jutsu like some of the other high level jutsu. Almost unavoidable and likely certain death but it still escapable. But Itachi planted a booby trap that caught Madara off guard since he thought he was in a controlled environment with Sasuke tied up. We've seem come into physical contact with other people so he is untouchable but requires extremely difficult timing to catch him off guard.

    2. The 'tablet has been passed down through the Uchicha clan for generations'. Madara as the first with EMS would have accessed to this tablet before Danzo was even born and knew the truth all these years. No way conclusive that Madara and Danzo have any connection.

    3. Of course not. Madara is only telling half-truths. There's always more to the plan. He probably wants Sasuke to develop his eyes to the highest possible state and use Naruto's body as the ultimate senju bodied vessel to hold the Juubi. Thus reuniting Rikudou Sennin's ultimate form into himself and being unstoppable.
    i totally agree
     
         

  15. #115
    Senior Member donnic's Avatar
    Status
    donnic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    908
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working through life
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 467 Discussion / 468 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by KageBunshinJumper View Post
    And by that way Madra use the excuse of hatred to hide the real truth that he knows uchiha clan know about the secrets of tablets and most likely for his plans to run smoothly he needed to make sure they wouldn't interfere in his plans so he first atacked konoha with kyyubi in order to create doubts in people mind that uchiha clan was behind that and then started to involve in village politics through danzo from him he learned about nagato and akatsuki and their objectives .While Madra ordered fourth mizukage to assist this akatsuki group at the same time he told danzo to put tight hold around uchiha clan so to intensify their hatred and start a civil war however itachi when joined anbu ranks learned about that secret connection but he kept that to himself and in order to obtain more info about him from danzo he started building trust in them by giving out uchiha clan plans.Meantime itachi learned that shisui is keeping an eye on him and to go this process smoothly he kept quiet for a while meantime when danzo ask him more of the information about uchiha clan he refused it and told that uchiha clan is suspecious of him and he is being followed.Meanwhile Hokage reached a truce with uchiha clans to allow them more administration position which goes against madra plans . So danzo sees that oppurtanity to create more mischef and ordered itachi to kill uchiha shisui but he refused to do so but he told them that he would corporate because under shisui watchful eyes itachi would never get a chance to meet with madra so he lure shisui to a place where anbu troops already stationed for ambush while they killed and btchered him itachi saw all of that and that shock awakens his MS resultng in killing of some anbu troops when danzo learned about that he told that to madra and madra showed interest to meet with itachi.Meantime danzo started taking interest in sharingan abilites and with shisui uchiha he had a chance to obtaining it but he knowes that if he would take a sharingan from a corpse t would clearly mean that someone killed shisui for obtaining sharingan and this might result in large scale investigation.So to make his hands clean he start black mialing itachi that if he opens his mouth he would pay the consequences and danzo will revealed that he had a hand in murder of uchiha shisui and told him to get rid of his body.Knowing Shisui abilities the uchiha clan became even more suspecious of itachi than before .at the same time itachi learned about more secrets of tablets and come to know of existence of jyyubi but he didn't knew full extent of madra abilities so he approached him to told him that somehow uchiha clan has found about the secrets of the tablets . He did't know madra intension so he didn't consider it as much valuable info but to madra i would the end of the line if tablet secrets are revealed so madra decided that it is time that uchiha clan chapter should be closed and ordered danzo to kill every member of uchiha clan but danzo wanted to be a hokage and he knew this would certainly start a civil war and all his plans would be ruined so he summened itachi and ordered him to kill his entire members.At first itachi was shocked and without commiting any thing he left after ward he meet with madra and ask him about his decision and told him that danzo has order him to kill uchiha clan at first madra was pissed about that danzo disobeys his orders and later decided to help itachi out in killing entire uchiha clan.Once the job was done itachi went to hokage to ask for sasuke protection and then threatens danzo that if he would touch sasuke he would reveal all secrets so danzo made hima deal that he would enter this organization called akasuki to provide more info from inside so afterwards itachi left konoha and we all know what happens afterward.
    good points!
     
         

  16. #116
    Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    a thousand years of death is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    on a sandy rollercoaster
    Posts
    883
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 467 Discussion / 468 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by SageD View Post
    i agree the problem is what side will he be own because he hates and really doesn't like the akasuki but i can't see him joining and kohnoa maybe madara will try i persuade him to join.
    finally my computer is working again. missed a whole week of predictions.

    oh and maybe kabuto chooses his own side? a three way battle

    also why does kishi keep upgrading the sharingan and leaving the byakugan? it ws said at the start that the byakugan was more powerful than the sharingan....not anymore. by a large margin.
    i hope kishi develops the byakugan more in the battle with Ao.

    also it was a great chapter. nice to see a break from sasukes fight. it was really boring. i didnt get to say anything about last chapter so i will put something quick in for it.

    [ that was pretty cool. we finally get to see what the swordsman of the mists sword looks like and does. pretty cool if you ask me. also that mizukage was pretty good. two kekkei genkai! i didnt think that was possible. and to melt susanoo is quite a feat. goes to show susanoo isnt the ULTIMATE defence.
    it nice to see more plot developing rather than more sasuke getting beaten]

    its awesome that we see more of the other characters and above all more PAGES. very nice. i will give kishi an A for that. someone said that madara told naruto that sasuke was at the summit.......where?

    also what is wrong with taking kiba and lee? lee is a great CQC fighter and kiba is great at tracking. the only one i would question is why is sakura there? might as well of taken a note up to naruto from her and replacing sakura with a parrot that cries saying "naruto".
    i think its a shame that hinata didnt go with them. i would like to see her in a fight with someone who isnt beyond kage level.
    i would like to see her become the leader of her clan showing she is worthy of being in the main branch of the hyuga clan.
    also i think kakashi should be hokage, he can have a career like W.Chuchill. fighting in WWI and leading a country in the second after casting a vote of no confidence in the current leader. that way naruto will be given a large supply of experience in battle and a major boost to his reputation. maybe even earning him a reputation like his fathers, earning him a flee on sight order as no matter how many of you there are they will loose against him.

    naruto might also learn some new jutsu or perfect the rasengan and his sage mode so that he can gain lots of sage chakra during battle quickly with not much risk.
    also maybe naruto and sasuke will fight on many battlefields like the 1st hokage and madara. and having it end with sasuke obtaining the EMS near the end through madaras manipulation. after it becoming globally known that naruto was/is the stronger ninja. i mean despite naruto disliking danzo he will not allow sasuke to kill the hokage or someone from his village. and we all know he will go to extreme lengths to stop people from killing sasuke......even sneaking into a trap sprung by sasuke


    oh and the moons eye plan. i thought something like that would happen. i wish it didnt. its like south parks "project: portal to imagination land" pun. not very creative title. i was hoping it would just be something like the akatsukis eye plan or something. disapointing in some respects. but still lets see where it goes.
    oh and i didnt see the 10 tales coming. i just thought he was gonna seal them one by one and have all of their powers.
    and the sage of 6 paths is earning quite a rep already. single handedly beating the 10 tailed beast! incredible.

    cant wait until the next chapter
     
         
    Last edited by a thousand years of death; 10-11-2009 at 01:06 AM.

  17. #117
    Member rasenchidori's Avatar
    Status
    rasenchidori is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    187
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 467 Discussion / 468 Predictions

    If sasuke had a sage body then he might be like the so6p. or if naruto had the rinnegan+ his sage body, then he would be a real god like s06p.
     
         

  18. #118
    Banned
    Status
    rajin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    449
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 467 Discussion / 468 Predictions

    Madara: Very well then. *Removes his mask.*

    Madara has wrinkles and a scar. His left eye is closed. However, his hair is still long when he foguht Hashirama.

    *The panel closes up on Madara's Sharingan. It takes form of the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.*

    Raikage, Gaara, Shii, Mizukage: !!!

    Madara performs handseals at high speed and yells

    Madara: Summoning Jutsu!

    The four tails is summoned in front of the kages. It is a big red monkey with flames spewing from it's nostrils.

    Gaara: ?! No way.

    Mizukage: He summoned a bijuu?!!

    Tsuchikage: I remember this bijuu.. It gave me some serious problems back then.

    Raikage: Hmph PFFT!!!!!

    *Madara perches himself on top of the 4 tails head.*

    *Raikage unleashes his battle cry, plowing through the 4 tails, but instead he goes through it and into the wall. (again.)

    Raikage: DAMN IT MAN! I went through him again.

    *4 tails lets out a roar, knocking everyone back.*

    Gaara: We must get out of here. This place is going to collapse.

    - Scene switch to Suigetsu and Juugo -

    Suigetsu: What was that?!

    Juugo: Whatever it is. We have to leave now. The building is falling apart.

    Suigetsu: Tch!

    - Scene switch back to the room -

    Madara: The fun has just started.

    Gaara: No!

    *Gaara's sand grabs Madara, but slips through him*

    Gaara: What?

    Madara: Right Here Kazekage. AND NOW! The 7 tails!

    *Summoning jutsu*

    The 7 tails destroys the walls and the roof top of the building.

    Tsuchikage: We got to get out of here Akatsuchi.

    Akatsuchi: Roger!

    Tsuchikage and Akatsuchi escapes.

    Gaara: Damn it!

    The 4 tails closes in on the Mizukage.

    Mizukage: Lava Release: Lavaslide technique

    The 4 tails leaps over it and sends his fist rocketing towards her face, but the beast is knocked back a few feet by Chojiro's Himraikei.

    Madara: You're strong little boy. But. Time to end this. Farewell weaklings.

    The 7 tails and 4 tails line up to fire a huge blast towards the kages.

    4 Tails: Youton: Meteor Shot!
    7 Tails: Fuuton: Gale bullet!

    The two combine and from a bird eyes view is shown a huge explosion over the area where the summit was held.

    - Scene changes -

    Random lady: Those ninjas got of hand it looks like!

    Kakashi: That's where the summit is at. Yamato and Naruto lets go!
     
         

  19. #119
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 467 Discussion / 468 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by SageD View Post
    how can you dog naruto and cheer saskue when all he does is get jutsu from other people and cry and whine about revenge u say naruto is about to die then he gets stronger at least he doesnt have people everytime rush and save him.
    I totally support u man
     
         

  20. #120
    Kagesennin
    Status
    Talisix is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    112
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 467 Discussion / 468 Predictions

    I saw many of you mentioning the neglect to the Byakugan. First, Madara's history lesson DID mention Byakugan. So6p's children split into Byakugan and sharingan, so sayeth Madara. As far as Sharingan being the only one save Rinnegan being able to read that tablet? No Byakugan has tried, so we don't eally know what they would see. Madara will of course say that Sharingan is stronger... It is our nature to take overwhelming pride in that which makes us special.

    The tablet is in Konoha because Konoha was built around it. Uchiha helped found Konoha, chances are Madara knew where it was then and insisted on the location.

    Yes Naruto is Senju. Yondaime was Senju, and Naruto was his son.

    Nagato has to be related, possibly many times removed, to Uchiha and or Hyuga. Only way he could possibly have Rinnegan. Since his family was not part of any shinobi village it is entirely possible that their eyes never manifested. Generations spent in seclusion and the bloodline forgot it's origins. Than, one night of fear and Rinnegan's back. Perhaps a marriage of Uchiha and Hyuga? Recombining the genetics to reawaken Rinnegan, only problem there is, as far as I know, Hyuga eyes are always white. Kinda stands out.

    Training with KillerBee would likely do nothing for Naruto. KillerBee and his Bijuu have come to a form of agreement. Naruto and Kyubii would have to come to an agreement of their own. Possible considering Kyubii has a begrudging respect for Naruto. Plus, Killer Bee would probably drive Naruto to suicide. Just sayin.

    Madara's space/time technique seems similiar to Gaara's in one regard. I believe it's an always active defense operating independently. Danger comes, it activates. Hashirama Senju was a very smart man, or so we have been led to believe. I think the injury Madara referred to was having his Sharingan sealed so this ability may be unrelated, something he acquired seperatley from sharingan. This would explain why he wanted Sasuke and Itachi to grow their independent strengths. Combine their eye's to replace, or combine, with his and... renew him so to speak.

    The ability Itachi gave to Naruto he gave to him to face Sasuke. I think everyone is overestimating it. One went so far as to claim he gave Naruto Sharingan. I think, and keep in mind this is my opinion, it was merely something to make Naruto prook against the mangekyo genjutsu. Think about it. Naruto has been notoriously susceptible to genjutsu, and this is the most powerful genjutsu seen thus far. Even Kuronai, who is supposed to be a master, was no good against it. Not cool I know, but it makes the best sense.

    Itachi may have given his eyes to sasuke allready but I doubt it. This theory is based around us not knowing if the eyes have to be physically removed or not. Perhaps it is a chakra thing and as he died, itachi transfered his mangekyo to sasuke, however I highly doubt it.

    That last part leads into this part, I think Madara has bit off more than he can chew with Sasuke. I base that comment on this. I saw a page that showed all ms side by side. Madara's original MS had 3 points in the form of small circles, his brother had 3 points in the form of bars reaching from the center out. Madara's EMS has 6 points... more or less. 3 circles, 3 bars. Itachi had an MS that looks like a 3 pointed shuriken, Kakashi's is quite similar. (For those of you saying they never said how Kakashi acquired the MS, they kinda did. Loosing someone precious to you. Obito died when he got sharingan, than the girl shortly thereafter, and then Yondaime, his sensei, several years later. Any one of these could have done it.) Sasuke's MS is quite different. 6 points right off the bat, although you could argue that it's 3 ovals. When he takes Itachi's eyes ( you know Madara kept em) he'll have a 9 pointed EMS. I'm saying basically it's possible he's got more internal potential than Madara. Also keep in mind, another theory, Orochimaru worked with Madara for a time. Possible Madara knows the eternal life jutsu and just wants Sasuke for his body (Please check your luggage as your mind exits gutter).

    Madara has no relation to that prick Danzou. Madara was around, and probably in his mid 30's, when Konoha was founded. Danzou grew up with the third before challenging him for the title of Hokage. He most likely obtained his sharingan after having root swipe the corpse of that Uchiha Itach killed for his MS(forgot his name).

    Most likely we will have another time break soon. No Naruto will not be Hokage. I bet it will come up, but he said once "How can I be Hokage if I can't save one friend?". Even if it were offered he would turn it down. He won't accept till the Sasuke deal is done. Danzou will most likely get ousted at the election due to his actions at the summit. Maybe Kakashi will take the reigns, but I doubt it. Tsunade will come out of her coma soon, but be too weak for the role due to that whole, saving the village, thing. Madara and Sasuke will but heads, but Sasuke will hang out since Madara is the only person left who can teach him to use the MS. It'll be interesting to see how Taka responds to Sasuke after the whole... left.... for dead... thing.

    Anyway... my prediction, brief wrap up, than a time split, training, and a new Gaiden. I vote for Minato Gaiden. Maybe Madara Gaiden, but I would really like to know more about Naruto's pappy. Oh, and maybe we'll finaly se Naruto get THE kunai's.
     
         

  21. #121
    Kagesennin
    Status
    Talisix is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    112
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 467 Discussion / 468 Predictions

    Nearly forgot this part. Madara isn't relying on anyone to be on his side in the 4th ninja war. He's relying on their own petty jealousys and paranoia's tearing them apart. The only one's we know will stick together are leaf and sand beacause of the ties between Naruto and the Kazekage. Pretty much everyone else will turn on leaf quickly because of the crap Danzou pulled, and I'm sure the others all have their little differences we don't know about due to the story focusing on the leaf shinobi. Madara is counting on these differences coming to a head now that nothing is holding them back. He's going to feed on the ensuing chaos to allow him to obtain what he desires. If the world is at war, it will be much easier for him to go for the Bijuu. Lives splattering through arterial spray all over the forest makes you notice Naruto a little less.
     
         

  22. #122
    Member Nuelmar's Avatar
    Status
    Nuelmar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    56
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 467 Discussion / 468 Predictions

    Well i think that naruto will get caught....
    but the strange thing will be that instead of just the kyubbi just going to the Gedo thing naruto will go to.... meaning that in the end naruto is going be inside the 10 tail beast...

    then madara will go on with his plan.....but then naruto with work with the nine tail or other beast and miss up the charka

    OR

    then madara will go on with his plan..... but naruto by himself with miss up the charka........
     
         

  23. #123
    Kagesennin
    Status
    Talisix is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    112
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 467 Discussion / 468 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuelmar View Post
    Well i think that naruto will get caught....
    but the strange thing will be that instead of just the kyubbi just going to the Gedo thing naruto will go to.... meaning that in the end naruto is going be inside the 10 tail beast...

    then madara will go on with his plan.....but then naruto with work with the nine tail or other beast and miss up the charka

    OR

    then madara will go on with his plan..... but naruto by himself with miss up the charka........
    I think if Naruto gets caught he will end up like Gaara, but somehow, he'll end up with the other half of Kyubi's chakra. Since that's the evil half, he'll be forced to find a way to work with, and/or master it.
     
         

  24. #124
    Academy Student
    Status
    nbpenas is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 467 Discussion / 468 Predictions

    This is an awesome chapter...

    I'm not sure if there are still some time for trainings but i believe the secret jutsus passed on by itachi, the 4th and probably other jutsus jiraiya taught naruto would be revealed. I believe the key the 4th left have something to do with defeating madara... itachi's power to neutralize sasuke.

    The 4th ninja war will not last long... the only one to defeat is madara. I can see sasuke teaming up with naruto in defeating madara.
     
         

  25. #125
    Jounin Toughdude's Avatar
    Status
    Toughdude is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 467 Discussion / 468 Predictions

    I am not good at my history so forgive me if i sound a little stupid...but what is the difference b/w Yin and Yang (chakra)?? Is one good and the other evil? if that is what it is, does naruto have the evil one and when (if) Madara takes the kyuubi from naruto will the key naruto was given release the "good" kyuubi chakra? like those pictures with the "pure" white Kyuubi? (couldnt find the link to the picture)

    If the kages except Gaara turned on the leaf, i think it would b very interesting to see Gaara and Naruto fight against the other kages. I think that raikage would def. have a different opinion of Naruto if he beat him.... Seeing as he might attack Gaara and Naruto is much stronger than sasuke in a sense that Naruto fights to PROTECT (Gaara) his friends rather than fighting to KILL people for revenge like sasuke.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •