Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last»
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apple only.

Naruto Manga 467 Discussion / 468 Predictions

Naruto Manga 467 Discussion and 468 Predictions
    This release was so early, I was about to get some sleep Anyways, the new Naruto Manga has been released already! Still awake? Enjoy reading

Discuss here Naruto Manga 467 and predict the next chapter Naruto Manga 468.

Links
    Naruto Manga 467 Online Reading
    Naruto Manga Downloads

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 467 Discussion / 468 Predictions

What can I say, that was a awesome chapter...you can tell that the upcoming chapters will be epic!

I hope Naruto heads to the meeting, then Sakura will follow him there and maybe there will be some fighting or interesting turn of events. Like I said in another thread, Naruto has the best chance to stop Madara out of everyone so it would be cool if the kages had some input to his training, or even Killer Bee...whatever happens there will be training involved :D

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

THE JUUBI...THIS WAS QUITE UNEXPECTING...no one's predictions EVER came close to something like this...MADARA is truly a genious...from the very beginning he has been working in the shadows plotting and just watching evrything fall into place...naruto is meddling though..i wonder if he can really stop him????

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow madara real LARGE...he jus declared the fourth ninja war...he is UP THERE!!

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nothing but exciting events to come. After this chapter i dont know whats next. Naruto gets to the Kage meeting again and cries about missing Sauske take on the Kages. Sakura finds Naruto but doesnt say anything because Kakashi, Yamato and Naruto got more infor on Sauske and what Madara is planning on doing. Danzou gets back to Konoha and is taken out from power, maybe a lil civil war will happen. Got a feeling Tsunade will soon awaken from her coma and will ROOT and Danzou will try to assasinate her.

I saw in one of the topics that the 8 tails attacks Konoha head on, dont know what would lead to this, only thing I can think of is that he Sauske came from the Hidden Leaf and goes there to get revenge if that topic was even true.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh yh, if Killer Bee atacked the village then Naruto would probably fight him, then they would realise that they are both Jinchuriki (pardon the spelling) and that they share a common enemy as Sasuke was under orders from Madara.

Bee would be like:
    *I'm gona kill that son of a b$%@!*

Naruto would be like:
    *He is too strong for you to take him alone, if you teach me to control the Kyubi I will come with you! but don't tell Kakashi (:D)*

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well i would say now that its WAR...the only 2 jinchuuriki left will b relied on...i think killer bee having reached perfection as a jinchuuriki will have to train naruto in controlling jyuubi's chakra or they won't stand a chance...

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I wonder where orochimaru comes in with all this...i doubt we've seen the last of him??

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Man.... gotta say this is like the Manga nuclear nine-tailed-fox bombshell from hell!

Tons of staggering revelations... this is bigger than the result of sasuke s. naruto, Jiraiya vs pain, the truth about Itachi (and real real truth after that), Tobi's true identity, ... and pretty much the last 10 years of naruto combined!

Hats (and pants) off to Kishi!

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

awesome!!!!!!!

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weegee Death Stare.

No-Effing Way- A Juubi... !! The Ultimate Being Infused With Ever tailed beast. And It had The Ultimate Sharingan. This is Way Epic.. WAY FREAKING EPIC!!! OMG, Naruto Better get Freaking Prepared Quick!!

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow!!!! We finally see the big picture or atleast have a better understanding of it. We definitely will see growth and more training for Naruto. Oddly enough Madara is uniting all of the ninja world against him. Ultimately Naruto will cause the great change in the Ninja World by defeating Pain and the whole word not just the ninja world will watch and recognize Naruto making him a legend. After the great battle peace will come, fulfilling Jaraiyas' and his father's problem; it will end with Naruto becoming the Hokage and having a child with m.....Sakura much like his father.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling

10 tails kinda looked like a figure of the death god

Last edited by Miggy69; 10-09-2009 at 12:54 AM.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I kinda hope that madara actually achieves this and kyuubi and hachibi get extracted but naruto and KB survives of course.
    I want naruto to walk in to the kage meeting an i want his heritage to come up...maybe kages ask if he is the yellow flash or not, him being the son of minato should come up soon too i think and i hope sakura sorts some stuff out with naruto.

The jyuubi's ultimate sharingan looks friggin pimp! that looks sooo sick cant wait for next chapter..

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Omg! totally sweet chapter... I think that killer bee and naruto will end up being captured by madara, but at least naruto will survive, and he will get like, epically stronger somehow.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

OMG what a chapter... Naruto got to train his ass up!! surely killerbee gona help him too own his kyuubi like a dog :P. The raikage look soooo retard lol!! The 4 world war!! all against the akatsuki!! the time is come to naruto to get that ultimate justu give by jairaya and minato... i a want to know what sakura want to say to naruto... So goooooood chapter but need more of naruto action than just a crying scene... :P

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Mindblowing!

This chapter was just mindblowing!!! It's just so much info to take in at one time. This has got to be the greatest series of all time! Still looking forward to know why the hell does every attack go through Madara, and what the hell is that place where he sent sasuke and karin!
    Oh and raikage is such a dumbass, not only did he make a fuss the size of the solar system, but he lost his arm for no good reason!!!

PD: I really hope naruto gets to control the kyuubi and gets to be a super-yellow flash-legendary-sage-kickass jinchuriki-not dumb anymore-infinite kage bunshin rasengan from hell-sort of ninja!!!

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

after this chapter i'm sure that naruto's next teacher will be killerbee and while everybody is fighting naruto will learn how to control the kyubi and create the famous "that jutsu". not to forget is the entire danzo konoha situation, i wonder if he is going to join sides with akatsuki or just be kicked out of konoha.
    let me know what you guys think

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

HOLY $#*T!!!! My jaw dropped to the floor...great chapter...can't even predict anything rightnow! Lots of info!!.

A good week in Naruto world!

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Mindblowing!

Quote Originally Posted by jorgevguitar View Post
    This chapter was just mindblowing!!! It's just so much info to take in at one time. This has got to be the greatest series of all time! Still looking forward to know why the hell does every attack go through Madara, and what the hell is that place where he sent sasuke and karin!
    Oh and raikage is such a dumbass, not only did he make a fuss the size of the solar system, but he lost his arm for no good reason!!!

PD: I really hope naruto gets to control the kyuubi and gets to be a super-yellow flash-legendary-sage-kickass jinchuriki-not dumb anymore-infinite kage bunshin rasengan from hell-sort of ninja!!!
    that would be extremely bad for madara... any way! azwesome chapter! the rest of this is going to be totally epic! cn't wait for next chapter!

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by firedemon View Post
    after this chapter i'm sure that naruto's next teacher will be killerbee and while everybody is fighting naruto will learn how to control the kyubi and create the famous "that jutsu". not to forget is the entire danzo konoha situation, i wonder if he is going to join sides with akatsuki or just be kicked out of konoha.
    let me know what you guys think
    yea im on the same page with u. i think danzo will team up with madara since he dont hab a place in konoha anymore. man the 4th ninja war is going to be sick!

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Now that's what we call "HISTORY" Nice episode. I just can't wait for the next weeks to come. There would be an exciting episodes to come! Madara is Genius,massive,creative like hell! Thumbs up!

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wow
    amazing chapter.. everything comes into view now and everyone looks like small pieces in madara's master plan

first of all the important things other then the moon eye plan is that
    -Madara said himself he is powerless which means he cannot fight also explaining why he has been using akatsuki and sasuke to capture the bijuu

-The 4th ninja war will be everyone against akatsuki? doesnt make too much sense to me but i think itll be cleared up

So basically since Madara can't kill anyone, Sasuke will probably be the one having to capture naruto leading to that battle

And i believe Naruto is supposed to be the new savior, like Rikodou sennin to save the world from the second coming of the Juubi.
    BUT what idk is how can Madara be killed and his plans stopped if he cannot be touched or hit.
    crazy stuff and cannot wait till next chapters

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

arrrgh! I want to know what the next two chapters are so badly... I think we'll see more sakura and naruto action soon

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last»