Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 160
  1. #1
    Braaaaiiiins Zombie's Avatar
    Status
    Zombie is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,546
    Post Thanks / Like
    Calm like a bomb.
     



    Choose your Adventure 3.0

    Hey, Lookeh! Again, next Monday I'll be starting it around 7AM EST, that's GMT - 5 hours!

    The theme for next Monday will be Zombie Horror Survival Tentacle Rape! Get ready for a thriller! Okay, you can stop lookeh now.


    Zombie Presents:A Choose your Adventure Story

    It's that time again for another Choose your Adventure. If you're a veteran of my previous Adventures, then you know you're in for a good time and hopefully lots of laughs. I really enjoyed writing the pasts ones and will without a doubt enjoy writing this one. I've come up with plans to make this one easier to follow and participate in, so I hope for maximum participation!

    Rules:
    As with the previous Adventures, I will write the story based on your (the readers) decisions. Decisions will be made by votes. There wont be a poll, instead at the end of each section I will present a series of options. I will also post a vote requirement to progress with the story. If I don't post a requirement, the default will be 3 votes in a certain category. That means if there are three options to choose from, the first option to achieve three votes will be the chosen option and then the next part will be written from there.

    You cannot change votes. The first option I see from somebody will remain locked in.
    You are free to discuss your decisions with other members and voters as you see fit.
    You are free to suggest anything you'd like to see in the story as well.
    You are, foremost, required to enjoy yourselves and have a good time!

    New Karma Feature!
    Soon you will notice a new feature, Karma. As your karma progresses in one direction or the other you'll soon discover you might lack "good" or "bad" decisions. For example, if your karma is really low, you might have the three even worst choices, or a neutral and two bad choices. Only occasionally will you again gain the ability to boost your karma. So remember to make your decisions carefully, or you may find it difficult to change directions!

    A New Life

    Several years ago in the hidden village of Konoha, two jounin ninja celebrated a wedding with a feisty night of love making. In that night a fate was sealed, your fate. The insatiable love of your parents wasn't destiny, but their everlasting romance sewn the strings of yours. In that night, no different from any other, your very existence came into being.

    To your parents surprise, several weeks later they found out they were to have a child. This brought upon them great happiness and celebration amongst other villagers, friends, and family. To have a child was one of the greatest wedding gifts they could have received. Yet they fought and bickered over trivial things such as what to name you, and whether you would be a ninja or not. Naming you was their decision, but the route you take in life will be yours and yours alone.

    In due time, the mother grew heavier with a child in her womb. In nine months time, you would be born.

    Now choose: (Two hours voting time, the decision with the most votes win. Extended until 9am EST).
    Are you a boy, or a girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    "It's a boy!" your mother cries with excitement moments after delivery and you are placed into her arms.

    Your father wipes some tears of joy from his eyes as he stares at you, a wide eyed and innocent child yet to be transformed by the world around him. Your thoughts are far from coherent but you are aware of your surroundings and currently feel a warmth from your parents.

    The days seemed to flash by swiftly. Your first word was "Pterodactyl" which your parents found strange. You begin walking and already seem quite agile, the proper inheritance from your parents. As you grow older, you demand your parents to allow you to enroll in the ninja academy. Your mother is reluctant, but your father couldn't be happier.

    After heated arguments, they decide to allow you to enroll. Your first days there, you are tested to see where your strengths lay.

    Choose now: (Again, I'll give this voting an hour. 10:20am EST, that's GMT -5, and we continue)
    What type of ninja will you be? A taijutsu user, ninjutsu user, genjutsu user etc.

    Your Karma is: Neutral
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    After extensive testing, you are found to have strength in Genjutsu over other fields. Though you don't know any Genjutsu yet, your ability to learn and master it will leave you a feared ninja in the future. At this point however, you're an average academy student like any other.

    During your training, you are presented with many difficulties that harden you and strengthen you over time. As you grow older you grow stronger and begin to learn the basic Ninjutsu, and Taijutsu, even the concept of Genjutsu. Even though you aren't actually taught any Genjutsu, you decide to begin trying to learn it on your own.

    After several years in the academy, you are finally presented with your first spar. Your opponent seems slightly intimidated as he tends to score lower than you. However, as trained you show him the basic respect as a shinobi using the two finger salute thingy (forgot what they called it, but whatever who cares). The instructor signals you to fight.

    You move in without hesitation catching him off guard. As you've come to understand, fights should end quickly and shouldn't be drawn out unless you're attempting to gather intel or the mission requires it for some reason or another. You find yourself landing a swift blow into his abdomen. He can't take the pressure either and keels over.

    Panic sweeps across his face, and his eyes scream surrender but his mouth cannot utter the words.

    Choose Now: (First choice to 3 votes wins)!
    A) He's had enough, there is no need to go all out. He has shown that he doesn't wish to continue, show him that you are great and merciful. 1 Votes
    B) Give him a moment to recuperate, then let him attack back. He should have a chance to practice too. He is your comrade and deserves your respect. 3 Votes
    C) Forget him, this is your moment of glory. The fear he presents you is a gift, and should be ingrained into your audience as well. Mercy is for the week. 1 Votes

    Your Karma: Neutral
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    You pull your fist from his stomach and jump back several feet and continue to stare him in the eyes. His eyes widen when he sees you turn your palm up and curl your fingers inwards motioning to come at you. He finally regains his strength and charges in with his fists flying wildly. You don't see any need to use excessive force at this point as he stands no chance, and so you decide to use a new technique you've been working on.

    You've come to the conclusion the only way to trap somebody in a Genjutsu is to attack one of their senses. You had no luck with sound or sight, however scent seemed to be your strong point. You felt gasses brewing in your stomach which were infused with your chakra and in a moment you released a horrendous burp.

    The burp alone was enough to cause your assailant to halt in place, almost about to laugh until the odors of your burp hit his nose. His nostrils flared momentarily at the odors, and then his pupils dilated. You had done it, you had captured your first person in a Genjutsu. How long it would last you didn't know. You decide you must act now.

    Choose now:
    A) He is incapable of defending himself, hit him as hard as possible. Anybody who get's defeated by a burp deserves to suffer at your hand. 3 Votes
    B) He's obviously defeated, you could do anything at this point and he wouldn't be able to resist. Nonchalantly ask the instructor to call the match. 1 Votes
    C) Show you respect to your defeated opponent. Although he didn't exactly fight well, if what you could consider his attempts at retaliation fighting at all, he still tried and that in and of itself deserves your respect.

    Your Karma: Neutral
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    He's barely standing. Now is your chance to look like a bad mofo. You swoop in swinging your arm as low as you possibly can to the ground, your knuckles millimeters from scraping. Within range you brace your front foot and begin an upward arch swinging your arm with as much strength behind it as possible. Your knuckles connect to his chin instantly transferring your momentum to his head and launching him into the air.

    You don't stay on the ground either. It's time to rub his defeat in and show off even more. As you jump into the air with him, you grab him by the arm and shift it between your legs forcing his arm into an arm bar. At this point he had regained consciousness but with the amount of damage you did to him his resistance is futile. You arch your back and pull on his wrist, his thumb pointing upwards. All the while the leverage bends his bones to the point where you can feel cracking. In one final moment you jolt back causing the bones to snap and even shatter a bit.

    In that one moment you completely ended his future as a ninja, and thus you release him allowing him to plant his face into the dirt as you gracefully land on your feet. A grin consumed with pride spreads across your face. You're a badass, you know it, he knows it, and the rest of your class knows it.

    Several years later ...

    You find yourself graduating as a Genin and receiving your Konoha headband. You securely fasten it around your head, the shiny metal catching rays of sun and glowing with it's radiance momentarily. The girls around giggle as they admire you, but you don't care. You're a fully fledged ninja now, the first of your class to successfully graduate too.

    As you are leaving the school house, you cannot help but notice among the people celebrating your class is a kid your age with his arm permanently disfigured and in a brace of sorts. You fight back a smile but you see him staring at you with hate. You have no choice but to react to his stare.

    Choose now:
    A) You suddenly feel remorse befall you. Perhaps you should apologize to him, maybe try to at least make amends for what you did. 3 Votes
    B) Who cares, it happened years ago, it doesn't matter anymore. Acknowledge him and move on. 0 Votes
    C) Looks like he didn't learn his lesson then, time to throw out the best insults you can think of. Maybe provoke him into a fight. 0 Votes

    Your Karma: You've done some shameful things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    You shake your head and approach him. You realize you've gained fame at his cost. That panging guilt stayed aflame deep inside of you somewhere. Somehow seeing him like this turned that tiny flame into a brazen fire inside of you, and you felt the need to apologize. Almost like there were people watching your every move and helping you come to this decision.

    As you approach him his angry look wavers and becomes a look of fear, he's still afraid of you. Well, it's understandable, you did shatter half of his teeth and his arm. As you get closer, you notice he is almost to the point of running away from you. You decide now is the time to say something before he has the chance.

    "Wait!" You shout out to him, your voice softened by sympathy, "I owe you an apology you can never truly accept. Look, what I did back then, it was wrong and I feel terrible about it. I used you to my advantage, for fame. If I have to gain fame at the expense of others, than somebody else can have it. I deserve to be hated for what I did to you. I truly am sorry."

    The look on his face was utter confusion followed by shock and then was swiftly replaced by anger, "You, you broke me and shamed me in front of my friends. Even my family is ashamed of me, that I was destroyed by some ... some monger of violence like you! You don't deserve to be a ninja, I should be a ninja!"

    You nod with your condolences, "You don't think I understand that? I don't deserve to be a ninja, but I am and the only course of action I can take now is redemption. I must prove my worth by becoming worthy. I never expect you to forgive me, but I'll do whatever I can to prove to you I am worthy of this headband."

    The other kid looks enraged by your humility, then spits through the air in your face. "You'll never be worthy or amount to anything, get out of my face!"

    Choose now:
    A) Well, you tried. Now he has to die. 1 Votes
    B) Perhaps you deserved that, either way it's time to let him be and to move on. Your new assigned team is probably waiting for you somewhere. 2 Votes
    C) Shrug and walk off. It's whatever. 3 Votes

    Your Karma: Redeemed Neutrality
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    You stare at him momentarily, then figure it's not even worth the effort. You wipe the saliva from your face and shrug it off. It's only spit anyway. Compare that to breaking his arm and teeth, and you got off lightly. However, his inability to accept your apology doesn't change the fact that you apologized and might as well drop it.

    You shrug the issue and him off completely while turning on your heel and walking off in the other direction. This leaves the kid rather dumbfounded, seeing as you could so easily disregard his actions and be so incredibly indifferent.

    You find yourself walking through town with a sense of pride, your chest puffed out and not a care in the world. You are after all a Genin now. A real ninja, you don't have to take crap from anybody, just do what you please.

    "Excuse me, you going somewhere kid?"

    An adult male voice from behind. Who could this be? Whatever, you don't care. You keep walking off ignoring the voice.

    "How about you stop and acknowledge your squad leader."

    The voice repeated itself. This time you stop and spin around. A brutish looking neanderthal stands before you towering above you like a giant. With as much muscle as he had, you wouldn't be surprised if his brain was made of muscle too. Time to test out his smarts, you figure.

    Choose now:
    A) Just run, somebody that big couldn't keep up with you, and somebody that dumb probably couldn't track you either. 0 Votes
    B) Try to convince him you have him mistaken for somebody else. You have the feeling he'd fall for it. 0 Votes
    C) Make up a lie about something important you have to do. 0 Votes

    Your Karma: Neutrally neutral.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    "Huh, me? Do I look like somebody you know? I've never met you before." You respond with a relative smoothness in your voice.

    He seems puzzled for a moment, staring at you as if trying to recall a description he was given earlier. He ponders a moment, and begins patting his pockets down. Possibly looking for a notebook or something. He soon has a look of reluctance as he apparently realizes what he was looking for was not on his person.

    "Are you not the new genin assigned to my squad? The burping genjutsu user?"

    You feign a look of bewilderment for a moment and maintain that look while responding, "Nope, the last time I checked I wasn't. You clearly are mistaken in identity. Did you need help locating this individual?"

    You're suave and you know it. You lie through your teeth without the slightest hint of guilt. If you were born into another world you would be amazing at playing poker. Unfortunately, you were born into a world of ninjas and this guy probably has some silly D rank mission you really don't want to do. You don't want to do these missions even though you know you'll have no choice in the future. For now, you just want to enjoy your freedom as long as possible.

    "Ah, that wont be necessary. Thank you for the offer."

    "Not a problem! Good luck finding your him!" You wave to the behemoth before turning around and walking off. You decide to make sure you definitely shake him too, in case he keeps following you anyway. A tight turn down an alley here, another turn there. A brief look over your shoulder, good nobody there. You sigh to yourself before you keep walking back onto the main street where you decide to duck into a small shop which seemed to be serving lunch.

    "Perfect timing. Good thing I got away from the enormous moron." You almost laugh to yourself as you speak aloud, nobody even noticing you.

    Except for that hulking man casting a shadow over you from behind. "Yeah, good thing, huh?"

    Before you can react, you are subdued with a primitive headlock. Try as you might, all forms of struggle are rendered null by his looming mass. You find yourself at his mercy. No sense in trying to run now.

    "Well, looks like you got me. Guess I can't surprise you with lunch now, can I?"

    "I see you are a smooth talker. Nope, wont work this time."

    You find yourself being dragged through town in a headlock. Rather humiliating except for the fact that nobody can probably see your face behind his swollen bicep. Inevitably, you wind up in a wooded area with two other Genin from your class. Both of them girls, and not too bad to look at either. He finally releases you and you fall to the ground. Before impact you manage to regain your strength and turn it into a graceful sit, wrapping your legs under one another in a rather comfortable position at that.

    The two girls giggle a bit when they see the way you're brought in. You play it off acting unconcerned with the current scenario. You also play yourself up as not even noticing them, though at your age your raging hormones are screaming at you to do whatever is possible to attempt to impress them. Your body becomes an incredible conflict of chivalry versus perversity, and a vicious war ensues.

    "This little yahoo thought he could get away from his duties as a team member. Ladies, you wont allow that, will you? While he was off exploring the markets, you two were working on the mission. Any luck?"

    The slightly stronger looking of the two, and coincidentally less attractive chimed in first. "It was a mission success. One missing kitten retrieved and ready to be returned to it's owner."

    "Good, in that case, have wild boy here take it there."

    The girl approaches you holding the young kitten out for you to take it along with a piece of paper with an address.

    Choose now:
    A) Violently tear the kittens head off and pour it's blood down your throat. This is probably not a good idea, and you have no idea why this idea even came to fruition, but god their reactions and the looks on their faces might actually make it worth it. 2 Votes
    B) Take the cat, take the paper. Promise to do a good job delivering it, but cleverly get lost on the way. 0 Votes
    C[) Well, you already made a bad impression. Probably best to get the kitten delivered in a timely manner. 3 Votes

    Your Karma: Quit being so damn neutral and pick a side!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    You quickly take the random urge to rip the kittens head off and drink it's blood and push it down into a deep and dark corner. You have no idea what came over you when that thought had arisen, but best to keep thoughts like that in check. You figure it'd probably best to doing something right for once, and take the kitten and the address from the girl.

    "What do I do when I'm done?" You ask rather blandly, trying to appear nonchalant.

    The girls giggle and your apparent squad leader is consumed by a deviant grin, "You will come find us. If you want to get paid that is. Maybe next time you wont try to sneak away."

    "Fine, whatever." You mumble as you turn to walk off.

    By the time you left the forest clearing and reached the main village area again, you decide to check the address. As you slip open the piece of paper you come to realize all it says is "Good luck." Frustrated you crumble the paper up and toss it on the ground. How the hell were you supposed to find this kittens home?

    You decide to just start asking people if they knew somebody who had lost a cat. Within moments you started getting several results, and decided to investigate those. You take off in the direction of the home described closest to you. When you arrive at the home and knock on the door, the owner denounces the kitten as his and shuts the door in your face. You begin pondering a moment and realize you were going about this mission all wrong. Who would have assigned the mission, other than the Hokage right? Best go pay her a visit then, right?

    You run off towards the Hokage's office building and barge through the doors. Without hesitation you further burst through the doors marked Hokage. Apparently your timing couldn't have been better, something incredibly soft and plush blocked your forward motion which would have turned into a tumble and a fall. You stagger a bit, using your hands to attempt to get your had free from the warm crevice it was wedged into. As you manage to break free, you look up to see an incredibly angry looking woman, her fists clenching tighter and tighter to the point where her knuckles were involuntarily cracking.

    "Holy crap, they're bigger in person than I could have imagined!" You couldn't help yourself, the words just jumped out of your mouth!

    "I'm going to give you very little time to explain yourself. Do so, fast."

    "Yes mam, my squad had a mission to find and rescue this kitten and deliver it to it's owner. I don't have the address."

    She becomes further irritated looking. You feel that any moment could be your last.

    "I gave no such missions today, what are you trying to pull? I don't even recognize you. Nope, I've never seen you before."

    It almost appeared as though a vein were bulging from her forehead at this point.

    Choose now:
    A) Apologize as sincerely as possible for the confusion and try to explain the situation. 1 Votes
    B) Cop one last feel and embrace death with open arms. (This will kill you). 0 Votes
    C) Hand the Hokage the kitten and leave. 3 Votes

    Your Karma: Finally learning to behave, are we?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    You stand there, she stands there. You think for a moment, and quickly become flustered. Without hesitation you place the kitten gently on top of her bosom and turn around and walk away. At some point in the confrontation you told yourself you would kindly accept death for another feel, but again fought away such silly urges.

    You hear the Hokage holler after you from down the hallway, but you put her on your pay no mind list. You walk down the stairs and exit Lady Tsunade's residence. The outdoors felt great, you stretched in place for a moment enjoying the brief pause in your rather eventful day.

    "Now what?" You ask yourself, and begin pondering the possibilities of how to continue your day.

    Choose now:
    A) Your squad leader told you to go find them after your mission. Better get to it. 1 Votes
    B) Your squad leader told you to go find them after your mission. Your mission was a lie though, so let's go try to sneak into a bar instead. 2 Votes
    C) You've got next to no money, might as well call it a day. 3 Votes

    Your Karma: Good behavior is going to get you somewhere, or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    You decide your time might as well be rewarded. Why not sneak into a bar? Sure, you're underaged, but you're also a ninja. How hard could it be?

    You make your way into the damper part of town where the faucets only pour good old fashioned amber. Despite this being the street being called the Drunken Alley, it was relatively clean. No drunks passed out, or even vomit in the street. It was kind of displeasing, and you'd love to get out of the village for a real town with real bars.

    You knew you weren't going to get into any bars appearing as you did, and so you would adorn a simple transformation jutsu. You decide to transform into an all too familiar brute who hassled you and wasted a lot of time. If this were to fall on anybody, why not him?

    It seemed to work too, he wasn't even stopped as he walked into a nearby bar. Though it's inhabitants didn't seem to like him very much. He approached the bar and sat at a stool and looked at the barkeep.

    "Mind if I open a tab?" Why waste your own money, right?

    The barkeep stares at you, his anger seeps into his expression as he glares at you, "Did you ever plan on closing up your last tab?"

    You shoot him a confused look. Just who is this guy you're impersonating. Just then, as you are about to speak another word something strikes you in the back of the head. Your vision blurs, your body becomes numb, and soon you collapse onto the floor unconscious.

    Hours? Maybe minutes. Time is hard to tell when you've been knocked out cold. Regardless, when you wake up you find yourself back in that forest clearing. An angry looking brute standing there immobile. Unblinking eyes watching you without budging. Such intensity, almost like he was angry or something.

    "Ow, my head!" You moan as you rub the back of your head.

    "You're lucky that's all you received. You realized I was forced to pay my tab? Do you know just how expensive that tab was? Now we're going on a big boy mission. We're going to do a B rank mission to make that money back, and it's all your fault."

    "Well it's about damn time. Let's go!" You reek of enthusiasm as you climb to your feet and dust yourself off, already stretching and ready and a roaring to go.

    "In due time, we're waiting on the team mates to come back with our supplies."

    "We're taking them along? They'll get in the way!"

    "And you think you're so tough?"

    "I think I could demonstrate on your face just how tough I am!"

    "Then prove it." He sneers at you as he leans forward and juts out his chin, pointing to it with his index as though provoking you.

    Choose now:
    A) He's pretty much giving you permission. Obviously take this opportunity to inflict as much damage as possible! 2 Votes
    B) It's obviously a trap, the moment you try to hit him he will spring it on you. Fake him out. 3 Votes
    C) Whatever, take a swig of water and go sit down somewhere. Those girls should be back soon. 0 Votes

    Your Karma: You're still a fairly decent guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    You don't know where your mind went, but you immediately starting using small paper bombs to ignite rampant fires around the trail. The flames erupted in the decaying leaves and leaped to the trees. Within moments the area was swarming with unstoppable blazes. It wouldn't take long for the rest of the group to arrive now, all the while you danced.

    Yes, the forest is burning around you, and you dance about. Leaping through flames and landing unscathed, life is just great right?

    Now back to work, you begin to follow the trail leaving the blazing inferno in your dust. Before long you come to a small clearing and can't help but notice small amounts of blood on a tree. You infer that it probably belongs to whatever created the trail ... that leads into a cold dark and damp cave.

    You can hear shouts behind you and sounds of confused people who have no idea why there is suddenly a fire. In front of you lies a cave.

    Choose now:
    A) Wait for the group. Probably shouldn't go into a dark cave with blood around it's entrance by yourself. 0 Votes
    B) Venture into the cave, set up paper bomb's to blow the entrance behind you so nobody can follow. 3 Votes
    C) Blow the cave shut from the outside. Nobody will ever get in or out from that entrance again. 0 Votes

    Your Karma: You are a master of the flame and destroyer of forests. Many forest creatures died in your wake, and you found that amusing? You're despicable!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    You decide to proceed into the cave. A warm breeze from the inside mixes with a cold breeze from the outside. No need letting that cold air get inside. You quickly attack paper bombs around the mouth of the cave in a means of causing it's collapse. After you are satisfied with your work you rush deeper into the cave. Around a bend, you detonate the paper bombs and quickly cover your ears.

    If you hadn't covered your ears in time, you probably would have ruptured ear drums right now. As the blasts subside, you uncover your ears and check behind you. Good, it would appear that the exit has been cut off. Turning back around you are suddenly greeted by a stray Konoha genin who looks eager to see you. His leg appears to be broken and he seems unable to walk.

    "You're here to get me home right?"

    "What? No, I was just trying to get away from my pursuers."

    "Wait, what? But you have a Konoha headband. Surely they sent you to look for me."

    You shake your head in dismissal, "Besides, there is no way out of here now. Nope, we're trapped forever."

    A look of shock spreads across his face which soon changes into sheer terror, "You mean ... we're going to die in here?"

    "Huh, never thought about it like that." You soon become slightly depressed, more so when your stomach starts to rumble. You realize you haven't eaten anything all day.

    Choose now:
    A) Well, you've already doomed yourselves. Might as well kill the other genin and eat him. 0 Votes
    B) Are you really that sick and depraved? You should kill him, COOK HIS FLESH, and then eat him. No sense getting worms. 0 Votes
    C)Seriously, you can't die a virgin you sick bastard. Kill him, use his blood for lube, cook him, and eat him (in no particular order). 127,677 Votes

    Your Karma: Only you can take a rescue mission and turn it into a disaster story not only dooming a poor genin, but dooming yourself as well. You're truly a horrible person. There is probably a spot in Hell reserved just for you.

    The End!

    I'll probably be starting another one next Monday. I'm definitely looking to improve and will most probably not be doing another Ninja/Naruto themed storyline. So suggestions for a storyline: Goooooo!
     
         
    Last edited by Zombie; 01-28-2013 at 10:45 PM.

  2. #2
    Not Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Not Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    M.a.a.D City I run my n***a
    Posts
    31,920
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your arms are just too short
    to box with God.
     

    Re: Choose your Adventure 3.0

    We are a boy, cuz well, the most epic Goosebumps books had male protagonists.
     
         

  3. #3
    Konohas Flasher Narutohokage7's Avatar
    Status
    Narutohokage7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    Posts
    8,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l
     

    Re: Choose your Adventure 3.0

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    We are a boy, cuz well, the most epic Goosebumps books had male protagonists.
    Yay, you liked Goosebumps. Them books where epic!
     
         

  4. #4
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    16,154
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: Choose your Adventure 3.0

    A schizophrenic boy.
     
         

  5. #5
    Braaaaiiiins Zombie's Avatar
    Status
    Zombie is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,546
    Post Thanks / Like
    Calm like a bomb.
     



    Re: Choose your Adventure 3.0

    That's two votes for a boy. That leaves 20 minutes to vote! ;o

    Get your votes in while you can people!
     
         

  6. #6
    Sydd's Avatar
    Status
    Sydd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    In here
    Posts
    13,413
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuw. Wat r u doing. Fuw.
    STAHP!
     



    Re: Choose your Adventure 3.0

    Me likez girls.

    But I choose boyz.
     
         

  7. #7
    'Kurapika's Avatar
    Status
    'Kurapika is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    9,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status or
    wealth
     



    Re: Choose your Adventure 3.0

    Boy, I guess.
     
         

  8. #8
    Braaaaiiiins Zombie's Avatar
    Status
    Zombie is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,546
    Post Thanks / Like
    Calm like a bomb.
     



    Re: Choose your Adventure 3.0

    "It's a boy!" your mother cries with excitement moments after delivery and you are placed into her arms.

    Your father wipes some tears of joy from his eyes as he stares at you, a wide eyed and innocent child yet to be transformed by the world around him. Your thoughts are far from coherent but you are aware of your surroundings and currently feel a warmth from your parents.

    The days seemed to flash by swiftly. Your first word was "Pterodactyl" which your parents found strange. You begin walking and already seem quite agile, the proper inheritance from your parents. As you grow older, you demand your parents to allow you to enroll in the ninja academy. Your mother is reluctant, but your father couldn't be happier.

    After heated arguments, they decide to allow you to enroll. Your first days there, you are tested to see where your strengths lay.

    Choose now: (Again, I'll give this voting an hour. 10:20am EST, that's GMT -5, and we continue)
    What type of ninja will you be? A taijutsu user, ninjutsu user, genjutsu user etc.

    Taijutsu 3 votes
    Ninjutsu 2 votes
    Genjutsu 3 votes

    Your Karma is: Neutral
     
         
    Last edited by Zombie; 01-28-2013 at 02:16 PM.

  9. #9
    Sublime
    Guest

    Re: Choose your Adventure 3.0

    *Runs in through the door*
    GIRL!

    I just saw the new thread on my phone...I'm supposed to be studying xD
    oh and that question was so professor Oak-ish...

    Edit: T.T I knew I was late....
     
         
    Last edited by Sublime; 01-28-2013 at 01:20 PM.

  • #10
    Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    46,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't trust people who don't
    like Rock Lee.
     



    Re: Choose your Adventure 3.0

    A taijutsu user.
     
         

  • #11
    Braaaaiiiins Zombie's Avatar
    Status
    Zombie is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,546
    Post Thanks / Like
    Calm like a bomb.
     



    Re: Choose your Adventure 3.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
    *Runs in through the door*
    GIRL!

    I just saw the new thread on my phone...I'm supposed to be studying xD
    oh and that question was so professor Oak-ish...

    Edit: T.T I knew I was late....
    Late, and outnumbered! And I was totally going for the Professor Oakish approach there. ;o
     
         

  • #12
    Sublime
    Guest

    Re: Choose your Adventure 3.0

    Ninjutsu.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    Late, and outnumbered! And I was totally going for the Professor Oakish approach there. ;o
    I know, my reinforcements didn't reply in time >.>
    *stares at certain msn/skype contacts*
     
         

  • #13
    Sydd's Avatar
    Status
    Sydd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    In here
    Posts
    13,413
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuw. Wat r u doing. Fuw.
    STAHP!
     



    Re: Choose your Adventure 3.0

    Etc.? I have the Rinnegan then.


    (Otherwise, Genjutsu user)
     
         

  • #14
    Braaaaiiiins Zombie's Avatar
    Status
    Zombie is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,546
    Post Thanks / Like
    Calm like a bomb.
     



    Re: Choose your Adventure 3.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
    Ninjutsu.



    I know, my reinforcements didn't reply in time >.>
    *stares at certain msn/skype contacts*
    Haw, them slackers!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sydd View Post
    Etc.? I have the Rinnegan then.


    (Otherwise, Genjutsu user)
    No Rinnegan for you!
     
         

  • #15
    'Kurapika's Avatar
    Status
    'Kurapika is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    9,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status or
    wealth
     



    Re: Choose your Adventure 3.0

    Imma have to go with Ninjutsu, in hopes that I might turn out a great Doton specialist.
     
         

  • #16
    Tsūki's Avatar
    Status
    Tsūki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    35,761
    Post Thanks / Like
    #TooLazy
     



    Re: Choose your Adventure 3.0

    I vote for Genjutsu >_O
     
         

  • #17
    Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Howard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Shrine of Two Moons
    Posts
    28,694
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O
     

    Re: Choose your Adventure 3.0

    Taijutsu!

    Rock Lee this *****!

    Who else can cut Edo Madara in half with a kick? You cause you're a Taijutsu master that's who.

     
         
    Last edited by Howard; 01-28-2013 at 02:00 PM.

  • #18
    Braaaaiiiins Zombie's Avatar
    Status
    Zombie is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,546
    Post Thanks / Like
    Calm like a bomb.
     



    Re: Choose your Adventure 3.0

    Oh you guys and your three way ties!
     
         

  • #19
    Tsūki's Avatar
    Status
    Tsūki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    35,761
    Post Thanks / Like
    #TooLazy
     



    Re: Choose your Adventure 3.0

    Now it's 2-2-2 :crazy:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    Oh you guys and your three way ties!
    Sorry
     
         

  • #20
    Sublime
    Guest

    Re: Choose your Adventure 3.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    Oh you guys and your three way ties!
    Hahaha, always
    ^.^
     
         

  • #21
    The Gift of the Goddess! EtherealBoss's Avatar
    Status
    EtherealBoss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Somewhere faraway
    Posts
    339
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Choose your Adventure 3.0

    Hi guys :D :D :D

    Taijutsu!!!
     
         

  • #22
    Sublime
    Guest

    Re: Choose your Adventure 3.0

    Quote Originally Posted by EtherealBoss View Post
    Hi guys :D :D :D

    Taijutsu!!!
    >.>
    Finally...
     
         

  • #23
    Braaaaiiiins Zombie's Avatar
    Status
    Zombie is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,546
    Post Thanks / Like
    Calm like a bomb.
     



    Re: Choose your Adventure 3.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
    >.>
    Finally...
    Still 15 minutes until it's locked in!
     
         

  • #24
    Wesobi's Avatar
    Status
    Wesobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Running circles around a square house.
    Posts
    14,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    SARA <3
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!
     



    Re: Choose your Adventure 3.0

    Genjutsu
     
         

  • #25
    Braaaaiiiins Zombie's Avatar
    Status
    Zombie is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,546
    Post Thanks / Like
    Calm like a bomb.
     



    Re: Choose your Adventure 3.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesobi View Post
    Genjutsu
    Snap, another tie with four minutes to spare! This is getting intense!

    Waiting for that tie to be broken will take too long. I will hereby vm somebody giving them another vote.
     
         
    Last edited by Zombie; 01-28-2013 at 02:29 PM.

  • Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •