Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    sentirse bien

Juubi size and height

http://www.*****************/blog.php?b=15211 sums up the size of the gedo mazo which is 433feet tall. Gedo mazo on its knees and hachibi is half its size

[IMG]Lets Compare it to The Gedo Mazo 1st As you can see the mountain Jutsu towers above Gedo Mazo and the Juubi is about half of the mountain jutsu size on its half arm. We can saftly say the Juubi full Arm is Larger than Gedo Mazo. Gedo mazo dorfs Hachibi in size Kinda Gedo is on his knees and Hachibi is Half its size. IMO Gedo Mazo and PS are the same size i assume. Now lets get to 1st form Juubi. 1st Form Juubi compared to Hachibi we can say Juubi Finger is about the size of Hachibi And the Mazo should Be about the Juubi Palm+Fingers. I just wanted to get the Juubi size out there. And the Juubi dorfs in size compared to its Juubidama plus rep 4 the 1st to find Juubi[/QUOTE][/IMG]

The moutain is about 1082feet estimate because its about 2and a half juubi which is 433+433+216=1082 the juubi skinny arm is about 1 gedo mazo and plus its legs so its arm is about 633 feet high

its arm is about 75 percent of its hight 633 divided by 4 is 158 633+633 is 1266feet take away 25percent is 1108 feet that is how tall the Juubi is

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mastermiиd

Re: Juubi size and height

So, uhh..pretty big?

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're more than I can
    believe.

Seems legit. How long did those calculations take you?

★IP Banned Member★
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

there's no way to tell exactly but it's over 10 times bigger than the fox BTW that is a trivial thing to wonder about

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    sentirse bien

Quote Originally Posted by White Crow View Post
    Seems legit. How long did those calculations take you?
    about 35mins

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smoke, Like, Pass.........

Good lord, I really wonder how Naruto and the plot will defeat this thing

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're more than I can
    believe.

Nice.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mastermiиd

Quote Originally Posted by EpicBoss HD View Post
    Good lord, I really wonder how Naruto and the plot will defeat this thing
    well, they have plot on their side

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    People who say it cannot be
    done should not interrupt
    those who are doing it. -
    George Bernard Shaw

Have some reps for your hard work

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura

Dat's big

Respected and Feared
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The fellow countrymen of
    the Konoha make up each part
    of my body… those of the
    village believe in me, and I
    believe in them… That's what
    it means to be Hokage!"

Its basically a mountain.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    sentirse bien

http://www.*****************/blog.php?b=15211[/url] sums up the size of the gedo mazo which is 433feet tall. Gedo mazo on its knees and hachibi is half its size

[IMG]Lets Compare it to The Gedo Mazo 1st As you can see the mountain Jutsu towers above Gedo Mazo and the Juubi is about half of the mountain jutsu size on its half arm. We can saftly say the Juubi full Arm is Larger than Gedo Mazo. Gedo mazo dorfs Hachibi in size Kinda Gedo is on his knees and Hachibi is Half its size. IMO Gedo Mazo and PS are the same size i assume. Now lets get to 1st form Juubi. 1st Form Juubi compared to Hachibi we can say Juubi Finger is about the size of Hachibi And the Mazo should Be about the Juubi Palm+Fingers. I just wanted to get the Juubi size out there. And the Juubi dorfs in size compared to its Juubidama plus rep 4 the 1st to find Juubi[/QUOTE][/IMG]

The moutain is about 1082feet estimate because its about 2and a half juubi which is 433+433+216=1082 the juubi skinny arm is about 1 gedo mazo and plus its legs so its arm is about 633 feet high

its arm is about 75 percent of its hight 633 divided by 4 is 158 633+633 is 1266feet take away 25percent is 1108 feet that is how tall the Juubi is[/QUOTE]

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    sentirse bien

sums up the size of the gedo mazo which is 433feet tall. Gedo mazo on its knees and hachibi is half its size

its arm is about 75 percent of its hight 633 divided by 4 is 158 633+633 is 1266feet take away 25percent is 1108 feet that is how tall the Juubi is[/QUOTE]

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    conceited

http://www.*****************/blog.php?b=15211 sums up the size of the gedo mazo which is 433feet tall. Gedo mazo on its knees and hachibi is half its size

its arm is about 75 percent of its hight 633 divided by 4 is 158 633+633 is 1266feet take away 25percent is 1108 feet that is how tall the Juubi is.

Last edited by Thee Beyonder; 02-22-2013 at 03:38 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the juubi in that tailed beast bomb panel is under, and he's like less than a cm big compared to that explosion

Respected and Feared
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The fellow countrymen of
    the Konoha make up each part
    of my body… those of the
    village believe in me, and I
    believe in them… That's what
    it means to be Hokage!"

Same as the budha statue that Hashirama has.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    conceited

its arm is about 75 percent of its hight 633 divided by 4 is 158 633+633 is 1266feet take away 25percent is 1108 feet that is how tall the Juubi is.

This is the size of Juubi its obivious it's bigger than Mazo and Ps. but in earlier scans you can see that 1st form Juubi is much bigger than this Kurama and Hachibi is about the same size and as you can see in manga pages up there hachibi is about the size of 1st form Juubi finger.

2nd form Juubi can eat Hachibi if it wanted to

http://178.21.19.200/manga/mangas/Na...nnected/12.jpg
    Lets see Kurama and hachibi together

Shinsuusenju with Ps Kuramahttp://94.23.34.161/manga/mangas/Naruto/621%20-
    As you can see this thing is Huge but it could not swallow Kurama nor is its hands bigg enough to swat something this size but this ps Kurama could be much more bigger than ave Kurama im going to say there similar in size 4 now
    Ok since Gedo mazo is 433 and you knee and down is 1/4 of your body 433/4 is 108feet so take away that from 433 which is 325/2 which is about Hachibi and Kurama size so that makes them about 162feet and judging by the size of this thing it's not much bigger than the Mazo it's self. Heres were it gets messy Mazo is about 80percent of this things body logically 433+86=519 so the Human part of this beast is 519feet ill include the hands is over 1more and 15percent of it (estimate) 519+519+69=1107feet which is 1foot shorter than Juubi.

So shinsuusenju is 519feet without hands with hands is 1107 which is 1foot shortter than Juubi.