Page 6 of 8 « First ... 2345678 Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 465 Discussion / 466 Predictions

1. if kankuro has the sasori puppet (which i think it is likely he does) it DOESNT have sasoris chakra, but that doesn't mean it isnt badass, as you could have seen from sasoris battle when he used himself(the puppet which he was inside of for a long time)
    2. when konan said that it would have been more effective just to use god realm i think it could easily have been foreshadowing of pains defeat (will check for somewhat similar foreshadowings in the past and in this battle)
    3. all ninjas can sense other (peoples) chakra. I think this is quite obvious but i think some people dont realize this.
    one example: (there are more of course but this one is fresh in my memory cause of so much talk about it or it being given as an example for other stuff) when SM naruto returned to konoha he couldnt sense kakshis chakra. How would he know which chakra is kakashis? well cause he sensed it before.)
    4. uchicha madara is and isnt the final villain:
    i have a theory (more like fanfiction) about this and will post it when i have the time and am not to lazy and dont have other things to do

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

HA! Looks like Kishimoto isn't a Sasuke fan-boy after all ;]
    he finally showed the devlish side of Sasuke clearly, for once.
    seriously, i felt like slapping Sasuke on every picture he came up on.
    puny wanna-be.

manga is finally taking a move, let's see how well Mizukage's kekkei genkai comes along ;]

when Gaara was thinking "naruto, what would he do now" that was the one of the gayest things ever...

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

K few things, first off: Why does have so much chakra? like shit, there are limits

After saying that, it makes me wonder whether or not Itachi could have done the same thing and if not for twice maybe 3 times as long. After all we never saw itachi's true potential or full power, as the manga was more based around Sasuke and Naruto NOT itachi.

Second: Does anyone else think that sasuke and naruto being genins sill is hilarious? The kages are what?40,50 years old or more? (exception of Gaara being 16 of course) and and are 16 and genins....Kages train for 40 years and become kages.... and train for 3 years and are on par if not beyond the kages powers? lol that's hilarious, I bet the kages must be pretty pissed.

3rd: The manga was not the best, little boring, but I'm guessing that its just leading to the Danzo Vs. Someone battle.

Anyway, I cant wait to see what happens in the next manga

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke power
    you have to respect him. IF YOU WHERE IN THE MANGA HE BEAT YOU.

Ive thought naruto would give the 9tails demon to the death god for a while in the end he will be freed.

I hope naruto shows up soon.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I can see kakshi vs. danzo in a fight copy ninja vs. copy ninja..................EYE FOR A EYE kind of a deal!!!!

Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Naruto View Post
    I can see kakshi vs. danzo in a fight copy ninja vs. copy ninja..................EYE FOR A EYE kind of a deal!!!!
    Are u really sure about this? If Danzo possessing sharingan is revealed, then what will the villagers think? So, i dont think this event will happen.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    its a nice prediction. in fact i think it might just be true. i just cant help but think that naruto some how knows about that power. in fact imagine this for a senario

madara and naruto's fight reaches its climax(just off my head dialog)
    madara: panting* you are very powerful. just like Hashirama...... and your father.
    naruto: releasing sage mode and breathing heavily* you have driven the world to ruin. and ruined sasukes life. for this i cant forgive you.
    madara: f. are you going to try and change me like you did nagato. i dont think you will have an easy job doing it.
    naruto: i will not kill you. but i dont think i can change you for the better.
    (makes a series of hand seals) my master has taught me something. probably for me to beat you without killing you.(the reaper of death apears behind naruto)
    madara: (he can see the jutsu although he cannot see the reaper) !? y..you wouldnt. you couldnt. you want to seal me with the reaper!.....you will seal yourself too!!!.
    naruto: no. i wouldnt. i am going to seal you in the reaper. but i will not join you.
    madara: WHAT!? that isnt possible. you have to sacrifice your sould to seal away your opponent!
    naruto: f. i believe the reaper would be pleased in taking the nine tailed fox in my stead.
    madara: you! damn you! i will not let you get near me to use that jutsu!
    naruto goes fox-sage mode and attacks madara.
    well thats currently the only logical way to fight madara now that amaterasu has been ruled out (madara can dispel it). Madara can teleprot so idk how a fight against him can ever be fair as he can escape battle at anytime if hes in trouble but paying the death god with the ninetails is the best way to kill the bastard i he is caught off guard or something so props to the guy who came up with the theory and props to u for makin me c what he "posibly" meant cuz at first i was like jiraya probly wouldnt teach naruto and naruto wouldnt use a technique that would kill him.-btw its gonna suck if the manga actualy plays out like this becuz this would be another of naruto's awesome surprising ways to beat the unbeatable but now it wouldnt be a surprise.The 4th was truly the greatest to ever live he was the only one capable of truly fighting madara and wow it was all thanks to moves which are all his originals,flying thunder god and death reaper, but i guess the dilema he faced was killing madara and leaveing the 9tails to destroy the village or u kno,lol 4th vs itachi would have been a match to remember.

Last edited by kydo; 09-29-2009 at 03:32 PM.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Konoha Rokudaime View Post
    Are u really sure about this? If Danzo possessing sharingan is revealed, then what will the villagers think? So, i dont think this event will happen.
    I think it will be cuz of the fact that Danzo is a bad guy and keeping secrets from the villagers I think they need to know what an ******* he really is I hate that he will the so call hokage but I still can see that fight happening.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working through life

i hope sasuke get his eye ripe out like to see how big of a hot shot he is then >:D which i think will happen which is when the white side of zetzu will appear (i doubt he died that easily) and retreat with him back to madara who in turn will give sasuke his brothers eyes

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[QUOTE=rajin;1426737]NARUTO 465 REVIEW

i dont think sasuke left juugo and suigetsu for nothing. he knows they will make their ways somehow, and everybody is after him,not after the weirdo's. besides, even though i dont want to believe it, they were pretty useless until now. if they cant do anything, against danzo, they dont need to be there.

they were'nt useless at all in my opinion, if you remember the fight with killer bee if it were'nt for them he'd be dead right now twice lol first getting stabed by bee's swords all of them he did'nt hesitate to bite karin and second getting his chest and neck blown off which juugo saved him by giving him his essence if you wanna put it that way in wich juugo turned into a little kid again wich has not been explained it's like eveyone forgot about it. yeah so i think he owes his life to them if he were there by himself well then there wouldnt be an attack on the meeting would there lol

]

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kydo View Post
    well thats currently the only logical way to fight madara now that amaterasu has been ruled out (madara can dispel it). Madara can teleprot so idk how a fight against him can ever be fair as he can escape battle at anytime if hes in trouble but paying the death god with the ninetails is the best way to kill the bastard i he is caught off guard or something so props to the guy who came up with the theory and props to u for makin me c what he "posibly" meant cuz at first i was like jiraya probly wouldnt teach naruto and naruto wouldnt use a technique that would kill him.-btw its gonna suck if the manga actualy plays out like this becuz this would be another of naruto's awesome surprising ways to beat the unbeatable but now it wouldnt be a surprise.The 4th was truly the greatest to ever live he was the only one capable of truly fighting madara and wow it was all thanks to moves which are all his originals,flying thunder god and death reaper, but i guess the dilema he faced was killing madara and leaveing the 9tails to destroy the village or u kno,lol 4th vs itachi would have been a match to remember.
    yeah minato was a monster of a shinobi. i think minato could have beaten madara if they actually fought each other. i mean when madara sent the nine tails against the village i dont think he had his teleport ability then. otherwise why waste time sending the fox in when he could take out the village in seconds without anyone knowing. i think he developed it after minato.
    also people saying madara would beat minato if they fought need to remember the minato was really young and although his flying thunder god tech was not as advanced as madara's i highly doubt minato would not try to develop it more over the 16 years since he died. i mean miato was a genius that appeared once a generation as jiraiya said. not once IN a generation. once A generation. that is once every 60-100 years.
    he developed the rasengan, reaper death seal and flying thunder god tech when he was in his 20s without anything to base it on.

although i like itachi and agree that minato vs itachi would be a great fight to watch. i think it would be over in seconds.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

its a nice prediction. in fact i think it might just be true. i just cant help but think that naruto some how knows about that power. in fact imagine this for a senario

madara and naruto's fight reaches its climax(just off my head dialog)
    madara: panting* you are very powerful. just like Hashirama...... and your father.
    naruto: releasing sage mode and breathing heavily* you have driven the world to ruin. and ruined sasukes life. for this i cant forgive you.
    madara: f. are you going to try and change me like you did nagato. i dont think you will have an easy job doing it.
    naruto: i will not kill you. but i dont think i can change you for the better.
    (makes a series of hand seals) my master has taught me something. probably for me to beat you without killing you.(the reaper of death apears behind naruto)
    madara: (he can see the jutsu although he cannot see the reaper) !? y..you wouldnt. you couldnt. you want to seal me with the reaper!.....you will seal yourself too!!!.
    naruto: no. i wouldnt. i am going to seal you in the reaper. but i will not join you.
    madara: WHAT!? that isnt possible. you have to sacrifice your sould to seal away your opponent!
    naruto: f. i believe the reaper would be pleased in taking the nine tailed fox in my stead.
    madara: you! damn you! i will not let you get near me to use that jutsu!
    naruto goes fox-sage mode and attacks madara.
    omg dude get real kakashi is a great ninja an all but sasuke's lightning jutsu is alot better than kakashi's lol .. u say kakashi has lightning dogs.... ok.... sasuke has that god like move, that strikes lightning from the sky... or did your penut brain forget that when sasuke was fighting itachi/// an kakashi might have been a jonin before he got the sharingan but he would never of gotten this far without it.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

losers i think we should draw the line when we start makin fun of kakashi, teachers help make students

The 29th Sannin of Grass Sannin29's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I predict a pretty good fight

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystikk****** View Post
    omg dude get real kakashi is a great ninja an all but sasuke's lightning jutsu is alot better than kakashi's lol .. u say kakashi has lightning dogs.... ok.... sasuke has that god like move, that strikes lightning from the sky... or did your penut brain forget that when sasuke was fighting itachi/// an kakashi might have been a jonin before he got the sharingan but he would never of gotten this far without it.
    And did u forget the fact that it was kakashi that taught sasuke how to use his sharingan and how to use lightning element at the first place.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rajin View Post
    1. If kankuro has the sasori puppet (which i think it is likely he does) it doesnt have sasoris chakra, but that doesn't mean it isnt badass, as you could have seen from sasoris battle when he used himself(the puppet which he was inside of for a long time)
    2. When konan said that it would have been more effective just to use god realm i think it could easily have been foreshadowing of pains defeat (will check for somewhat similar foreshadowings in the past and in this battle)
    3. All ninjas can sense other (peoples) chakra. I think this is quite obvious but i think some people dont realize this.
    One example: (there are more of course but this one is fresh in my memory cause of so much talk about it or it being given as an example for other stuff) when sm naruto returned to konoha he couldnt sense kakshis chakra. How would he know which chakra is kakashis? Well cause he sensed it before.)
    4. Uchicha madara is and isnt the final villain:
    I have a theory (more like fanfiction) about this and will post it when i have the time and am not to lazy and dont have other things to do
    all ninja may be able to sense chakra to a degree, but sage mode gave naruto the ability to sense the chakra to the point he could tell the diffrence not because he sensed it before.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke just directed lightning using his chakra. and that still isnt a chidori. so he still hasnt surpassed kakashi with it. and you might say that its a more powerful jutsu that kakashi cant use but then you can say sasuke cant use his sharingan to do Kamui. yeah sasuke can use susanoo and amaterasu but who cares if kakashi can send it somewhere else with sasuke along with it. so kakashi (in those respects) is stronger than sasuke, and can control the sharingan better than him.

and what do you mean kakashi would not have gotten far without it?
    he adapted himself to using it and only uses it against a very tough opponent. you have heard him tell zabuza that no opponent has every seen his sharingan twice. only zabuza.
    kakashi is more than capable of fighting without it(unlike someone else in the manga)
    remember kakashi was made a chunin at age 6. and itachi grauated the academy at age 7(we all know how powerful itachi was) it wasnt until itachi activated his sharingan till itachi started rocketing through the ranks. whereas kakashi's rise through the ranks BEFORE he got the sharingan was called a "meteoric rise". kakashi's father was considered as great as or greater than the legendary sannin. i think it is safe to say that kakashi would have achieved as great a status without the sharingan.

oh and i think i can point out that sasuke couldnt pass the chunin exams even with the sharingan.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    I wanna see Sasuke return to the village so Naruto and him can redo the Chuunin Exams
    i agree

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke just directed lightning using his chakra. and that still isnt a chidori. so he still hasnt surpassed kakashi with it. and you might say that its a more powerful jutsu that kakashi cant use but then you can say sasuke cant use his sharingan to do Kamui. yeah sasuke can use susanoo and amaterasu but who cares if kakashi can send it somewhere else with sasuke along with it. so kakashi (in those respects) is stronger than sasuke, and can control the sharingan better than him.

and what do you mean kakashi would not have gotten far without it?
    he adapted himself to using it and only uses it against a very tough opponent. you have heard him tell zabuza that no opponent has every seen his sharingan twice. only zabuza.
    kakashi is more than capable of fighting without it(unlike someone else in the manga)
    remember kakashi was made a chunin at age 6. and itachi grauated the academy at age 7(we all know how powerful itachi was) it wasnt until itachi activated his sharingan till itachi started rocketing through the ranks. whereas kakashi's rise through the ranks BEFORE he got the sharingan was called a "meteoric rise". kakashi's father was considered as great as or greater than the legendary sannin. i think it is safe to say that kakashi would have achieved as great a status without the sharingan.

oh and i think i can point out that sasuke couldnt pass the chunin exams even with the sharingan.
    dude if sasuke an kakashi fought rite now kakashi would lose ... point blank. kakashi doesn't have enough chakra to beat sasuke.

Last edited by Mystikk******; 09-29-2009 at 11:39 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this is what Ive been thinking.

danzo will be stripped of holkage title. Village will know about the sharigan and uchita killing. Danzo will remove tech on the 5th. danzo got the title by taking over that guy "just look at the way he talked after about the 3rd. and also to keep the title he had to impress the other kages. yes danzo has the 5th under a jujitsu. how during the pain fight it doesnt show danzo who was planning to kill her also doesnt show the 5th. what shes standing there panting then in a coma. also how many people would look at her when narutos beating down pain in ways no one in the village has seen since the 4th.

also we have seen back stories on almost every one but the 4th and guy sense and narutos mom. who taught him and her. kakashis rival also how did he becomes kakashis rival. i guess before obito died they had started to become rivals maybe because there teachers where rivals.

Last edited by Naruto Power; 09-30-2009 at 12:34 AM.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

dude if sasuke an kakashi fought rite now kakashi would lose ... point blank. kakashi doesn't have enough chakra to beat sasuke.
    are you sure about that. here is an example fight

sasuke: f i will end this quick......amaterasu
    kakashi:.......kamui
    sasuke: fu*k
    gone
    the end.
    remember kakashi can now use 6 lightning blades a day now and that uses alot of chakra and he can use kamui 3-4 times a day.

here is another example fight with sasuke knowing kakashis jutsu

sasuke: i will not let you beat me so quickly......susanoo
    kakashi: ..... kamui
    sasuke: it wont wo....
    gone
    end

lol they wont even need to put on battle music in the anime.

now before you say naruto wont be able to beat him well

naruto: kage bushin no jutsu
    apears all around kakashi
    kakashi: oh shi...
    naruto sneaks a few clones away to get sage chakra
    naruto: im over here
    naruto: no here
    kakashi: looks like i have to find the real one the hard way
    a short fight then some clones disapear
    naruto apears in sage mode in two groups of 3 on either side with a rasenshuriken in either hand
    kakashi: i wont be able to dodge at this range
    naruto: rasenshuriken
    throws one at kakashi
    kakashi jumps narrowly avoiding it
    kakashi: wait one....then
    turns head to see rasenshuriken head to him
    end

Last edited by a thousand years of death; 09-30-2009 at 02:41 AM.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

didn't you guys notice in this chapter that juugo returned to his original state( grown up again) by absorbing the samurai's flesh.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

are you sure about that. here is an example fight

sasuke: f i will end this quick......amaterasu
    kakashi:.......kamui
    sasuke: fu*k
    gone
    the end.
    remember kakashi can now use 6 lightning blades a day now and that uses alot of chakra and he can use kamui 3-4 times a day.

here is another example fight with sasuke knowing kakashis jutsu

sasuke: i will not let you beat me so quickly......susanoo
    kakashi: ..... kamui
    sasuke: it wont wo....
    gone
    end

lol they wont even need to put on battle music in the anime.

now before you say naruto wont be able to beat him well

naruto: kage bushin no jutsu
    apears all around kakashi
    kakashi: oh shi...
    naruto sneaks a few clones away to get sage chakra
    naruto: im over here
    naruto: no here
    kakashi: looks like i have to find the real one the hard way
    a short fight then some clones disapear
    naruto apears in sage mode in two groups of 3 on either side with a rasenshuriken in either hand
    kakashi: i wont be able to dodge at this range
    naruto: rasenshuriken
    throws one at kakashi
    kakashi jumps narrowly avoiding it
    kakashi: wait one....then
    turns head to see rasenshuriken head to him
    end
    your not being realistic me an you both know that kakashi being able to hit sasuke with that move is like sasuke trying to hit raikage with ameratsu... an i know your going to say ameratsu is a short range move an kakashi used his on deidara.... but.... kakashi can't follow you with that move especially if your moving at hi speeds in upredictable patterns.

honestly dude your my worst enemy on this forum now jus because you know that kakashi looks at naruto an see's sasuke // an i quote from kakashi " Your always right there with him, getting stronger" those aren't the exact words but he was referring to naruto and sasuke. kakashi knows he cant beat naruto now so its only logical to know he cant beat sasuke... i mean common man your trying to argue with me about a real sharingan user a Uchiha who has both of his sharingans/// as opposed to a shinobi who's not of uchiha blood an only has one ms -_- really kakashi cant beat sasuke uchiha's double ms with one ms an ion care how you word it dude kakashi would have more of a chance fighting danzo than trying to fight on par with one sharingan against sasuke. hahah REALLY HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WHAT HAPPEN WHEN KAKASHI TRYED ITACHI.... HE GOT COUGHT IN TYSUKYOMI/// AND WAS STABBED REPEATEDLY LIKE A PIG/// SO WAT MAKES YOU THINK SASUKE WONT PUT HIM BACK IN TSYUKYOMI???? IDIOT

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

your not being realistic me an you both know that kakashi being able to hit sasuke with that move is like sasuke trying to hit raikage with ameratsu... an i know your going to say ameratsu is a short range move an kakashi used his on deidara.... but.... kakashi can't follow you with that move especially if your moving at hi speeds in upredictable patterns.

honestly dude your my worst enemy on this forum now jus because you know that kakashi looks at naruto an see's sasuke // an i quote from kakashi " Your always right there with him, getting stronger" those aren't the exact words but he was referring to naruto and sasuke. kakashi knows he cant beat naruto now so its only logical to know he cant beat sasuke... i mean common man your trying to argue with me about a real sharingan user a Uchiha who has both of his sharingans/// as opposed to a shinobi who's not of uchiha blood an only has one ms -_- really kakashi cant beat sasuke uchiha's double ms with one ms an ion care how you word it dude kakashi would have more of a chance fighting danzo than trying to fight on par with one sharingan against sasuke. hahah REALLY HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WHAT HAPPEN WHEN KAKASHI TRYED ITACHI.... HE GOT COUGHT IN TYSUKYOMI/// AND WAS STABBED REPEATEDLY LIKE A PIG/// SO WAT MAKES YOU THINK SASUKE WONT PUT HIM BACK IN TSYUKYOMI???? IDIOT
    seriously dude... calm down

Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good one.
    But calm down dude.

Shikaku even said when one enters sage mode, they are totally at different level. So, i don't think Kakashi will be able to beat Naruto anymore. Back at the time when Naruto finished his incomplete FRS, even Kakashi said "Naruto, you are strong enough to stand side by side with me or even surpassing". Now he has already Sage mode, so there no way Kakashi will beat Naruto. And one more thing, Naruto no longer adresses Kakashi 'Sensei'.