Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Truly Immortal HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    King's Landing
    Posts
    16,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    Playing the Game
     

    All Powers Count, "Stolen" or Not

    Something that bugs me the most on NB is when people gripe about characters having "stolen or given" powers.

    -Kabuto with Sound 5's, Taka's, and Orochimaru's power.
    -Naruto with the Kyuubi's power.
    -Sasuke with Itachi's eyes for EMS.
    -Obito with Hashirama's power.
    -Danzo with the Sharingans and Senju DNA.
    -Madara with God knows how many upgrades Kabuto gave him.

    All of those characters powers are their own no matter what for the simple reason that they use them as their own. What's going to stop them? Someone saying "Hey ya can't do that cuz they're not your powers!!"? Nope.
    If someone can repeatedly use someone else's powers as their own, guess what? It's their's now as well.
     
         

  2. #2
    HOKAGE Sage OfThe 6 Paths's Avatar
    Status
    Sage OfThe 6 Paths is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The deepest Darkest Corners of Your mind trying To corrupt your soul and will to fight
    Posts
    612
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: All Powers Count, "Stolen" or Not

    agreed i have EMS but its not mine so imma stick with MS and go blind lol
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    20,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: All Powers Count, "Stolen" or Not

    Agreed, the amount of people who say things like "ET don't count cuz its summon not ninja himselv" is too damn high
     
         

  4. #4
    ~ BLACK MAMBA ~ The Infernal Spirit's Avatar
    Status
    The Infernal Spirit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    422
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: All Powers Count, "Stolen" or Not

    I never understood there reasoning either but it can be attributed to them being fan boys and somehow knocking them down a few pegs with lines like "it wasn't his power" but they are missing the entire point which is.... its there's now and that's that.Saying that it wasn't "theirs in the first place" does not make them weaker lol
     
         

  5. #5
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: All Powers Count, "Stolen" or Not

    Like I always say stolen or not I don't give a shit, it is theirs now and part of their feats.
     
         

  6. #6
    Louis Vuitton Don Intrepid's Avatar
    Status
    Intrepid is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeezy taught me
     

    Re: All Powers Count, "Stolen" or Not

    It depends, like if your a living Guinea pig like Obito and Kabuto then it shouldn't count. Madara on the other hand earned his eyes, the only thing that shouldn't count for Madara is wood release. Obito stole many Sharingans had Senju DNA implanted a Rinnengan that wasn't his.. Kabuto I don't even wanna go there..
     
         

  7. #7
    Member RockLee the Green Beast's Avatar
    Status
    RockLee the Green Beast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: All Powers Count, "Stolen" or Not

    Only salty Uchiha fans say this no one cares. (I like the Uchiha btw)
     
         

  8. #8
    Member Kyuubibomb's Avatar
    Status
    Kyuubibomb is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Shinobi world war
    Posts
    828
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: All Powers Count, "Stolen" or Not

    very true but it won't stop people saying they are stolen or given powers.
     
         

  9. #9
    Banned
    Status
    Fecal Matter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bypassing ban.
     

    Re: All Powers Count, "Stolen" or Not

    If i took a kunai and used it professionally people would say it was my skill that made the kunai better.
    So if you take a sharingan and use it better than a uchiha then its rightfully your power.Naruto uses his biju like a perfect jin so its his power no one can master what he mastered.

    Sasuke gained ems but he uses it as its own so its his.
     
         

  10. #10
    Truly Immortal HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    King's Landing
    Posts
    16,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    Playing the Game
     

    Re: All Powers Count, "Stolen" or Not

    Quote Originally Posted by Staarkk View Post
    It depends, like if your a living Guinea pig like Obito and Kabuto then it shouldn't count. Madara on the other hand earned his eyes, the only thing that shouldn't count for Madara is wood release. Obito stole many Sharingans had Senju DNA implanted a Rinnengan that wasn't his.. Kabuto I don't even wanna go there..
    It seriously just boils down to whether or not the character can use the power or not...
     
         

  11. #11
    Scavenger of humans sorrow phantomlord22's Avatar
    Status
    phantomlord22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Where the Wild Things Are
    Posts
    4,640
    Post Thanks / Like
    Big words, small mind Behind
    the pain you will find A
    scavenger of human sorrow
     

    Re: All Powers Count, "Stolen" or Not

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    Something that bugs me the most on NB is when people gripe about characters having "stolen or given" powers.

    -Kabuto with Sound 5's, Taka's, and Orochimaru's power.
    -Naruto with the Kyuubi's power.
    -Sasuke with Itachi's eyes for EMS.
    -Obito with Hashirama's power.
    -Danzo with the Sharingans and Senju DNA.
    -Madara with God knows how many upgrades Kabuto gave him.

    All of those characters powers are their own no matter what for the simple reason that they use them as their own. What's going to stop them? Someone saying "Hey ya can't do that cuz they're not your powers!!"? Nope.
    If someone can repeatedly use someone else's powers as their own, guess what? It's their's now as well.
    you are so right man!
    all the powers are given by kishi!
    if that's the case then! hashirama with no muktun is blah blah
    some one without um,that or this power is,um, IDK a ***** maybe or maybe more or less than that!
    I mean come on! they are not on their own!
    just deal with it!
     
         

  12. #12
    Member RockLee the Green Beast's Avatar
    Status
    RockLee the Green Beast is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: All Powers Count, "Stolen" or Not

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubibomb View Post
    very true but it won't stop people saying they are stolen or given powers.
    All power is derived from which clan you are born from or connections.

    Former: see Naruto

    Latter see: Rock Lee
     
         

  13. #13
    Member Bounty Hunter's Avatar
    Status
    Bounty Hunter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    49
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: All Powers Count, "Stolen" or Not

    Totally agree with you.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •