Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 184
  1. #1
    Braaaaiiiins Zombie's Avatar
    Status
    Zombie is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,546
    Post Thanks / Like
    Calm like a bomb.
     



    Choose Your Adventure 2.0

    Okay, so the last time I did a choose your adventure thread, it did fairly well at first but then died off. I'd like to do another attempt.

    Rules: I'll continuously edit and update this post, with new paragraphs depicting you, the readers decisions. Of course, all will be based on a quick votes. I will propose several options, and the first option to reach three votes will win over the options. By all means, input is definitely welcome. Let me know what you think, and what you'd like to see!

    Anybody can jump in at any time and start voting. All votes are accepted and appreciated!

    Suggestions: If you have any suggestions for the story, just use this format:
    PHP Code:
    [B][COLOR="#FF8C00"][/COLOR][/B]: 
    And remember to vote quickly, so your vote counts!

    Begin Again

    You awaken, alone and tired. You're on a mission of significant importance and it must be carried out swiftly. As you move through the clearing of the woods you slept in you emerge on a dirt path. Lines of trees litter the path in every direction making it rather dark as you proceed to walk down it in the direction of the next village.

    However, something catches your ear and you spin swiftly. A young child is sobbing as she walks towards you, tears tracking trails down her cheeks. In her right hand she holds a bloodied teddy bear, she looks up to you instantly spotting your head band and her eyes widened suddenly frightened by your presence. Though she notices the symbol and that changes her opinion of you quickly.

    She collapses to her knees and begins begging in heaving voice while fighting back sobs, "Please, mister. My village was attacked by bandits with headbands like yours from another village. You have to help me! Please mister/mam ..."

    You look at the little girl and see that she is definitely in need of your aid. There is no possible way that you could refuse such a request. You will have to postpone your mission and help this girl.

    "Lead the way, young lady!"

    And she does just that. About a kilometer or so down the road you see a village in turmoil, smoke and fire and screams of anguish. The pleas of the innocent for help, it moves your heart. You immediately jump into the scene and see bandits still attacking people. They were wearing headbands with their village emblems crossed out, obviously missing-nin.

    You proceed to attack the first one you see, by punching him in the face. Your body arches back gathering potential energy. You concentrate chakra into your fist and spring forward. With so much kinetic energy enhanced by chakra your fist virtually destroys his nose instantly and he collapses to the ground, his face bloodied by a single punch. You begin to interrogate him immediately.

    "Who are you, and why are you attacking this village?"

    The man seems in hysterics, in a rage filled voice he screams back at you, "It doesn't matter who I am, this village is ours now! You just sealed your fate in attacking me!"

    "We'll see about that."

    Without hesitation, you pull a kunai from your toolkit on your thigh, placing the sharpened point to the flesh of his throat, you drag the blade slowly though his air pipe and arteries. Blood immediately evacuates the bodies in a squirting fashion while simultaneously leaking down his throat and suffocating him. You quickly close your eyes as blood splatters your face turning your appearance from your average ninja into that of a menacing image of eradication.

    Climbing to your feet you notice the other bandits had ceased their activities and stared at you in horror. Sure, they were ransacking a town of innocent villagers, but it's not like they were mercilessly killing it's inhabitants. You on the other hand, were ready to make their kind extinct. Your fingers clench tightly around the metal handle of your kunai, the white grip tape turning brown and red dyed in such a manner from your recent atrocities.

    In a deep harshy voice you speak to the bandits, "The soils will turn sanguine red with the massacre that is about to unfold."

    The men become so intimidated they stare on with terror. Even the villagers are shocked to have such a brutal savior. You on the other hand show no such hesitation. You leap at the first man closest to you and force your bloodied kunai through his eye piercing into his brain and abruptly ending his life. No mercy for the next man either as you release your grip on the kunai and spin around him. From behind you use brute strength in the act of twisting his head past the point of no return.

    Time was immeasurable after the carnage was unleashed. But now you stand hero to this land in a field of corpses. It's people distraught and possibly scarred for life with the images you displayed before them. It was painful justice, but justice none the less. You realize your task here is now complete, the village was spared and will continue on to live. The corpses of these men would stand as a trophy of deterrence to those who will follow in the footsteps of the foolish bandits.

    You scan the crowd of gathering visitors with ill intent in your eyes. They try to show appreciation for your murderous rampage but are mostly scared. The little girl with the teddy bear stands there, eyes wide open as a bandit slowly breathes his last breath. Her older sister grabs the girl and pulls her away to hide the sight from her. The corners of your lips begin to curl upwards, soon those lips part and your teeth bare as you smile quite sinisterly. A man from the crowd approaches you with a small pouch of coins.

    "Sir, we cannot thank you enough for saving us, even if your methods were a bit archaic. This money will hopefully appease you for the work you have done."

    You completely ignore the man and walk past him. He stares bewildered, imagining that you had no intention of claiming a prize for your butchering of the bandits. The older sister however isn't so naive and her eyes catch you as you approach. Your eyes lock, and she sees the malice but also the infatuation in those eyes. She releases her sister just soon enough to stand and face you.

    As she does, you loom in instantly and without restraint bombarding her mouth with tongue lashings so provocative and decadent the village gasped in udder disgust and amazement.

    You break your unsavory kisses just long enough to turn and face the crowd, "Tonight, I elope with my bride. This woman has captivated my heart, and has confessed her love for me. Keep your money, I require no reward for such noble deeds."

    You swoop down, lifting her off her feet into your arms. The men in the area gaze upon you, wishing they were strong enough to impede but in fearing for their lives they stood their grounds. Nobody seemed courageous enough to stop you, except for her little sister. She stood defiantly in your path.

    "Please, let me sister go, she is all I have left since my parents died!"

    "Nonsense, you still have that teddy bear, and I'm sure somebody from the village will take you in."

    "It's not the same! Please give me back my sister!"

    "Fine, take your sister!" You sound rather displeased, as you set her down on your feet. At the same time though, you feel warm inside, like you've returned to the path of righteousness, or something of the sorts. The villagers seem calmed by your actions as well. You can truly triumph as the villages hero now, as you turn your back and walk off into the distance. You had a mission to do anyway.

    Soon you find yourself back on the trail, the stunned and awed villages watching as you left and hadn't even offered to help clean up the bodies. Then again, you already turned down their money, and your bride. So you sure weren't going to help them clean. The trail ahead though looked bright, and soon you found your way out of the forest and onto the countryside where you can once again return to your mission.

    As you walk along peacefully humming to yourself, your target looms ahead in a small city. A strange and rather illustrious marketplace lays on it's outside. Your steady pace slows into a relaxed trot as you absorb in the smells of delicacies and realize you hadn't eaten in quite some time. Saving that market place sure did work up an appetite too. It's not like your mission was going anywhere anyway, so you decide to stop and eat.

    After carefully weighing your decisions, the ruffian type bar seems like a good place for a serious badass like yourself to relax and grab a bite to eat. You push the door in and see drunken buffoons everywhere slamming back drinks and being loud and obnoxious. None of the patrons even take notice of you. The bouncer on the other hand watches you carefully as you make your way to a table and sit by yourself.

    You're not by yourself long until an attractive and young lady carrying a clipboard approaches you.

    "Good evening sir, can I get anything for you?" She asked, sounding a little too chipper. Anymore chipper and you'd probably be forced to backhand her.

    "I'll take a sake, and some steak. Just warm enough that the blood oozes out."

    "Yes sir, you got it." She responded while writing your order down on her clipboard.

    As she walks away, some other patrons take notice of your presence and make their way to your table, surrounding you.

    "Well what have we here, a punk ninja from out of town. We don't want you in our bar, get out!" Their attitude is demanding justice, your justice.

    You become annoyed by their presence quickly. However, you think things through thoroughly. You quickly form some hand seals and perform a genjutsu on several of the men surrounding you. The men seem rather abruptly enraged by something and proceed to attack their friends. Within moments, a brawl breaks out between the group, something about somebody's mother not being a whore is shouted. You continue watching the spectacle, quite bemused with a conniving grin spread across your face as furnishings are smashed and glassware obliterated.

    After a few moments several of the men are incapacitated and the bouncers remove the remaining men who were also fairly injured. The scuffle was taken care of and nothing more is said to you.

    Moments later the barmaid returns with a bottle and a small glass as well as a plate with a large oozing stake on it.

    "I'm sorry about all the trouble, hopefully you weren't injured at all?"

    "I'm fine, thank you for the food."

    You devour your food rapidly as you were quite hungry. You completely ignore the glass and without any mannerisms chug from the bottle of sake. All in all, you managed to devour your meal before the barmaid even left. She seemed rather stunned that such a man, especially one of your demeanor could demolish an entire meal in such a manner.

    "Check please."

    "Uuuh? Oh, um, of course yes. Here it is!" She reacts bewildered by you, and places the check on the table.

    As you begin searching for your purse to pay, you realize it was no longer there. Somebody must have lifted it from you while you were perusing the markets. You think back hard about who could have done it, when a small child's face popped into your mind. You were about to go looking for the child when you realized the situation you were in.

    You slowly stand to your feet, turning to face the young barmaid. You keep a straight poker face while staring intently into her eyes. Your eyes pierce hers, and soon your mouth turns into a seductive smile. You have her captured, as you place your hand on her shoulder and begin caressing it gently, and massaging it a little. She seems incredibly relaxed at this point.

    "It seems my pocket was lifted earlier and I have nothing to pay you with. But fret not, darling, because I can really work my debt off. I surely know how to thrust myself into a situation, and I always come out victorious."

    Her adoring stare from your previous actions suddenly turned into anger, a vein pulsed from her forehead. "You thought you could just come in here, knowing you had no money and eat for free? I should call the law right now!"

    "Dove, you don't want to do that, I already told you I can work my debt off to you."

    "Just stop, your bill isn't even that large. Go in the back and clean dishes!"

    After a couple of hours of washing and cleaning dishes, you wish you had just fled. It was too late now, and this way you wouldn't have an entire town looking for you. Soon the owner comes back and informs you that you are free to go.

    Outside you stop for a moment with your new found freedom and begin contemplating your next route.


    You're still astounded that somebody could have refused you coming onto them. That wench was going to be jobless by the end of the day. It was getting dark out, and ninjas work well in the dark anyway.

    Checking your toolkit, you also found several paperbombs that would make this work all the better. Finding your way into the alley beside the bar, you begin attaching the paper bombs to the wall. You couldn't help but chuckle shamelessly as you attached the paper bombs on the side. Maybe she would be seriously deformed and never loved by anybody ever again from the blast.

    Soon you find your way behind the bar. It would be nice if you could use fire type jutsus, but you can't. So instead, you decide to do things the old fashioned way. You take a box of matches, light one and toss it into the box of matches. Within seconds the entire box was on fire, and you found yourself wincing from the heat before you threw it into a trash can placed precariously close to the building.

    Soon the trash can was on fire as well, which jumped onto the walls of the building which were grossly dried out and neglected. Fire erupted all over the building within seconds. To make matters better (or worst, depending which side your on) you explode the paper bombs creating a giant opening to let air inside and fuel the fire.

    Panic ensues, and you can do nothing less than laugh.

    "Clean your dishes, will I? Cleansed by fire!"

    As the fire started from the back of the building, everybody would be pouring out the front. You casually turn on your heel and walk off down the backstreet.

    "I suppose I should get on with my mission."

    You pull out a scroll with your mission details on it and read it carefully.

    "Pick up a package, D rank.

    P.S. Don't get sidetracked again."

    You head to the address labeled on the package and find a warehouse with the doors locked. Nobody was there.

    You decide at this point what the hell, might as well just break in and grab a package. You don't want to cause a commotion though, so you disregard the door and begin walking around the building looking for a viable means of entry. Scanning the walls you notice an open window on the third floor. Obviously, being a ninja, that height wont inhibit your entry.

    You do a quick survey of the area and see nobody is nearby, and begin walking straight up the wall and climbing inside. It's quite dark inside, but you navigate through the office like room and find yourself in the main interior of the warehouse. There are boxes and packages everywhere running the gambit from large to small.

    Unfortunately, you have no idea what type of package you were supposed to pick up so you begin scanning the boxes until you narrow your search down to three mid sized boxes. You decide instead of just grabbing one and hoping for the best you should instead at least check inside.

    You begin prying open the first box and find it's contents to be novels focusing on an adult audience. This would definitely be a good choice, you think aloud to yourself. After prying open the second box, it is full of ninja equipment. Blank scrolls, bandages, and other essential tools for a ninja. This is probably the box you should take. Upon opening the third box, you find a peculiar device. What looks like an air pump and a flesh colored plastic baloon in the shape of what appears to be a woman.

    As you spend almost an eternity to decide, you go for the first box containing the adult novels. You feel you'll probably regret it later on, but shove that feeling aside for now as you pull the lid over the contents of the box. You hoist the box up and onto your back, and already realize that regret was hitting now. It weighed a lot. Nevertheless, you turned and started up the stairs for the third floor.

    Now you were definitely regretting your decision. The box's weight seemed to grow as you climbed the stairs. Soon you found your way back into the vacant office, giving a good minute for your eyes to adjust to the darkness. The window was still open, it's blinds fluttering ever so gently. You make sure to check the area outside the window before climbing out and down. Once on the ground you decide to take a break, setting the box on the ground.

    Fortunately, the box made a good chair for you to rest on in the alley. And as you did, you couldn't help but notice a strange child walking by. You try to think of why he seemed so significant when you saw him bump into an older gentleman. You trained eyes capture every moment of it too, including the sleight of hand where he took that mans wallet.

    "I got you now, you little shit!" You speaking to yourself, watching the direction the kid goes.

    You hesitate to chase him, as you don't want to abandon the package you're to deliver.

    You climb to your feet and like any rational man would do, you heave the box onto your shoulder. You arch back and aim at the kid with your other hand, focusing on him as he walks with his head down ignoring his surroundings. You focus your might and chakra into one powerful thrust of the arm. The crate of adult books flies through the air with great momentum.

    "Hey kid!" You should just as the box nears him.

    "Huh?" The kid barely has time to react, the thin wood of the box explodes in a splintery mess as the kid is also propelled through the air into a vacant market stand.

    "Ha!" You laugh once to yourself, then about a second later you erupt into full blown laughter.

    You had actually hit the dumb kid and it felt really good. Unfortunately though now, the people in the market were giving you a sinister look as if you were some kind of evil man who enjoyed hitting random children with boxes. At this point, your choices become rather limited.

    The crowd grows closer pointing at you and mumbling amongst themselves.

    "What are you looking at me for? You act like I'm the one that just threw that box full of books at the kid. As if I could, or had a reason to."

    The crowd thought about what he had said, looking at each other and mumbling some more, finally one man stepped forward "Then where the hell did the box come from? And you're a ninja, of course you could have done that!"

    "You mean you didn't see it? I guess my eyes are trained better than yours, but some really large man just got his pockets picked by that kid while he was carrying the box. He must have realized it and threw the box at the kid. I didn't see where he ran off to, but he was headed in that direction!" You finish off your well crafted lie as the townsfolk look in the direction you pointed in before running off.

    Which worked for you, as you found your way over to the books, picking them up and putting them one by one neatly into your backpack. You then search the kid and find a rather large collection of money, which you take as a payment for your hard work in catching the kid. You take one last opportunity to laugh at the kid before running off towards the edge of town.

    As you find your way into the outskirts, you pass the charred remains of a former bar, it's occupants and workers crying in the street. The luxuries of life, you take them all in as you walk by. Though, at this point you find yourself tired, and decide it would be best to find an inn before returning to the village. You look around your surroundings and spot several possible target locations.

    You've decided enough was enough, and to get the hell out of town. You just keep a brisk pace towards the edge of town. Before long you seem to be in the clear and you're finally out of town. The sounds of bustling activity and angry people slowly dwindle and eventually dissipate into nothing. The sound of nature replaces them. The bushes rustled, owls hooted, and the insects were clicking and buzzing.

    It was all rather peaceful and relaxing, and you decided here was a better place than any to set up camp. Though as you move into the woods, you can't help but notice the signs of recent activity. You decide against setting up a fully fledged camp, and instead climb into a tree where you could conceal your presence with it's height.

    It doesn't take you long to drift off into a deep slumber under the star filled night. For several hours you sleep peacefully, in a dream like state. In this dream, you find yourself on an island with nothing but women. For some reason these women have come to believe you to be their God. You can do anything you want with them.

    Your dream rapidly degrades into decadence, debauchery at it's finest. You direct the women to dig a pit and fill it with petroleum jelly that magically appeared from nowhere. It is a dream after all. One after the other, they strip down into their underwear and plunge into the jelly. Instantly they begin fighting one another, slipping off of each other and falling. Giggles erupt, as do pleas for your hand in marriage.

    Before long, you find yourself excessively intrigued and watching intently from above. You could have sworn you just saw some nipples flash, but there is so much going on you can barely focus. As if things weren't bad enough you feel a strange trickle from your nose as it begins bleeding quite excessively. There was no time to worry about that though.

    It seemed like hours and hours of fighting in the jelly until one woman was left standing. A voluptuous vixen with her eyes fixated on yours and a stare so intent yet warm it melted your soul like butter. You waste no time plunging into the jelly yourself and making your way to her standing there in the middle. Stepping over the unconscious and half nude bodies of countless women.

    You find yourself standing in front of her, you place your hand on her shoulder and begin to loom in for that fateful kiss when suddenly the entire world starts shaking. You open your eyes and find yourself falling from your perch in the tree and the dream world rapidly dissipates and is replaced by reality. As you land on your ass, shooting pains jolt your body bringing your senses around completely.

    Three men are surrounding you, obviously the ones who had been there recently, and it appears one of them had kicked the tree you were sleeping in. None of them seem like anything spectacular though, and they ruined your dream. You way your options on how to deal with these men.

    A vein begins to bulge from your forehead as you slowly come to your senses and look upon these men.

    "You ruined my dream."

    The men seem dumbfounded momentarily, before one hoists an ax onto his shoulder.

    "You were in the tree we were about to ..."

    His sentence ended in a disturbing gurgling sound as you lunged forward plunging your kunai into his throat and twisting it. As you begin to turn around the other men looked too shocked to even react. The bandits looked strange in their lumberjack outfits, but that wasn't going to stop you. You leave your kunai in the dead mans neck and lunge at the second closest man and strike him in the face with a closed fist.

    "Gah, what's wrong with ..."

    Again, you cut his pleas short as you grab his jaw when he's screaming and push down dislocating it, then down even further ripping the lower half of his mouth off. His tongue dangles out as he gasps for air in one of the most disturbing scenes imaginable. Even if he lived, he would never talk again.

    The final man had apparently decided to make a run for it. He wouldn't get away, not from a ninja of the likes of you. You grab a kunai and wrap an exploding paper around it and throw it. It makes a single flash through the air as it strikes the main in his spine. You don't even bother to watch the results, you turn around and begin walking off. Death confirmed by a single cry cut short by an explosion.

    You're going home now. Nothing in this world will stop you.

    Several hours later, you find yourself approaching a road that leads back to the village. You can even see the village gates ahead of you. As you get closer you can see the same two guards that were there when you left. You could have sworn the guards should have rotated out today, but it didn't matter. You were finally home. The guards see you and wave you over.

    You wave as you run by the guards. They try to shout something at you as you run past but you can't hear them over how awesome you are. You're also quite excited, you're finally home after that long and arduous mission. It was rather dangerous too, the pay should be amazing!

    You pass by the familiar sights of your village, the villagers give you menacing glares for some reason though. Probably because they're envious of your incredible skills and fame. It's really hard being as renown as you are. You wave at a group of attractive looking school girls, you'll have to stalk them later. You can't seem to slow down as the anxiousness of completing your mission builds up.

    The Kage's office building looms ahead, big and ominous as ever. Will the Kage have another daring mission for you to take when you get there? You'd like to be able to rest for a while after all of your hard work, but you understand the villages need for your dedication. They're so reliant on you, it can get tiresome at times. A ninja standing in front of the Kage's office sees you coming and sighs, shaking his head as he opens the door for you.

    "Kage is pissed off at y..." He doesn't even have time to finish talking to you as you burst through the door.

    You begin climbing the spiraling staircases that circle the building and barge directly and quite unannounced into the Kage's office. The Kage seemed to have been writing on a scroll at the time and was quite startled at your heroic entrance. The look of anger on his face would soon subside when he saw who stood before him, surely it would be replaced by a look of admiration.

    "Mission Accomplished, sir!"

    "Are you stupid? All you had to do was get the mail and bring it to my office."

    The End!

    Ha, bet you guys didn't see that one coming!

    I want to thank everybody who took their time to read this and voted in each section. You made writing this incredibly fun, and I truly thank you. I hope you all had as much fun reading this as I did writing this. Also, I've finally hit 2k posts. ;D

    Everybody is more than welcome to continue discussing this, especially contemplating the different scenarios that could have happened and how the character evolved over time and how different he could have been. I'll continue responding in this thread as people continue asking questions.

    Also, if you really liked this and would like to see another one, I will probably do another one in the future. If you really liked this, and would like to do a Choose your Adventure story yourself, by all means go for it! I look forward to writing for you all some more, and reading your creations as well!
     
         
    Last edited by Zombie; 01-17-2013 at 12:23 PM.

  2. #2
    Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Howard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Shrine of Two Moons
    Posts
    28,649
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O
     

    Re: Choose Your Adventure 2.0

    B) Accept to help, there's no way you can refuse the please of a small child

    Thought about taking her Teddy Bear and heading for the hills but eh.
     
         

  3. #3
    W Ø Я S T B Ξ H Δ V I O R Drizzy's Avatar
    Status
    Drizzy is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    13,637
    Post Thanks / Like
    design ● creativity ● art
     



    Re: Choose Your Adventure 2.0

    I choose B.
     
         

  4. #4
    Braaaaiiiins Zombie's Avatar
    Status
    Zombie is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,546
    Post Thanks / Like
    Calm like a bomb.
     



    Re: Choose Your Adventure 2.0

    Two votes B, one more vote and B wins!

    Ah, I suppose I managed to get the first part locked in. Guess I'll write the next part now!
     
         
    Last edited by Zombie; 01-16-2013 at 02:32 PM.

  5. #5
    闇の愛人 Chiharu's Avatar
    Status
    Chiharu is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Where the darkness bind them.
    Posts
    4,585
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bad is the new good
     



    Re: Choose Your Adventure 2.0

    b)
     
         

  6. #6
    Braaaaiiiins Zombie's Avatar
    Status
    Zombie is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,546
    Post Thanks / Like
    Calm like a bomb.
     



    Re: Choose Your Adventure 2.0

    You look at the little girl and see that she is definitely in need of your aid. There is no possible way that you could refuse such a request. You will have to postpone your mission and help this girl.

    "Lead the way, young lady!"

    And she does just that. About a kilometer or so down the road you see a village in turmoil, smoke and fire and screams of anguish. The pleas of the innocent for help, it moves your heart. You immediately jump into the scene and see bandits still attacking people. They were wearing headbands with their village emblems crossed out, obviously missing-nin.

    You proceed to attack the first one you see, by punching him in the face. Your body arches back gathering potential energy. You concentrate chakra into your fist and spring forward. With so much kinetic energy enhanced by chakra your fist virtually destroys his nose instantly and he collapses to the ground, his face bloodied by a single punch. You begin to interrogate him immediately.

    "Who are you, and why are you attacking this village?"

    The man seems in hysterics, in a rage filled voice he screams back at you, "It doesn't matter who I am, this village is ours now! You just sealed your fate in attacking me!"

    "We'll see about that."

    Now Choose:
    A) Cut his throat, this man has surrendered his right to live, then mercilessly slaughter the remaining bandits.
    B) knock him unconscious, then round up the remaining bandits and proceed to save the village.
    C) This is too much work, do a little dance and abandon the village. You cannot forget about your mission anyway!
     
         
    Last edited by Zombie; 01-16-2013 at 03:33 PM.

  7. #7
    W Ø Я S T B Ξ H Δ V I O R Drizzy's Avatar
    Status
    Drizzy is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    13,637
    Post Thanks / Like
    design ● creativity ● art
     



    Re: Choose Your Adventure 2.0

    A) Cut his throat, this man has surrendered his right to live, then mercilessly slaughter the remaining bandits.
     
         

  8. #8
    ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Up.
    Posts
    14,081
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one in front of the gun
    lives forever.
     



    Re: Choose Your Adventure 2.0

    A) all day everyday.
     
         

  9. #9
    Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Howard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Shrine of Two Moons
    Posts
    28,649
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O
     

    Re: Choose Your Adventure 2.0

    A)

    Don't need him coming back later in the story to take the little girls Teddy Bear.
     
         

  10. #10
    Sublime
    Guest

    Re: Choose Your Adventure 2.0

    A sounds like it has the most potential. :D
     
         
    Last edited by Sublime; 01-16-2013 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Grammar fix

  • #11
    Braaaaiiiins Zombie's Avatar
    Status
    Zombie is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,546
    Post Thanks / Like
    Calm like a bomb.
     



    Re: Choose Your Adventure 2.0

    Without hesitation, you pull a kunai from your toolkit on your thigh, placing the sharpened point to the flesh of his throat, you drag the blade slowly though his air pipe and arteries. Blood immediately evacuates the bodies in a squirting fashion while simultaneously leaking down his throat and suffocating him. You quickly close your eyes as blood splatters your face turning your appearance from your average ninja into that of a menacing image of eradication.

    Climbing to your feet you notice the other bandits had ceased their activities and stared at you in horror. Sure, they were ransacking a town of innocent villagers, but it's not like they were mercilessly killing it's inhabitants. You on the other hand, were ready to make their kind extinct. Your fingers clench tightly around the metal handle of your kunai, the white grip tape turning brown and red dyed in such a manner from your recent atrocities.

    In a deep harshy voice you speak to the bandits, "The soils will turn sanguine red with the massacre that is about to unfold."

    The men become so intimidated they stare on with terror. Even the villagers are shocked to have such a brutal savior. You on the other hand show no such hesitation. You leap at the first man closest to you and force your bloodied kunai through his eye piercing into his brain and abruptly ending his life. No mercy for the next man either as you release your grip on the kunai and spin around him. From behind you use brute strength in the act of twisting his head past the point of no return.

    Time was immeasurable after the carnage was unleashed. But now you stand hero to this land in a field of corpses. It's people distraught and possibly scarred for life with the images you displayed before them. It was painful justice, but justice none the less. You realize your task here is now complete, the village was spared and will continue on to live. The corpses of these men would stand as a trophy of deterrence to those who will follow in the footsteps of the foolish bandits.

    Choose now:
    A) Wait and claim your reward, killing is expensive business.
    B) Smile maniacally, and kiss the nearest attractive villager. Claim her as your wife.
    C) Bid your farewell, your work is done. Take a child to become your student as payment.
     
         
    Last edited by Zombie; 01-16-2013 at 05:10 PM.

  • #12
    Sublime
    Guest

    Re: Choose Your Adventure 2.0

    B) Smile maniacally, and kiss the nearest attractive villager. Claim her as your wife.

    Face Heel Turn FTW :D
     
         

  • #13
    Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Howard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Shrine of Two Moons
    Posts
    28,649
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O
     

    Re: Choose Your Adventure 2.0

    Hooray, everyone give praise to our new Violent Savior!

    A?
     
         

  • #14
    Braaaaiiiins Zombie's Avatar
    Status
    Zombie is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,546
    Post Thanks / Like
    Calm like a bomb.
     



    Re: Choose Your Adventure 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
    B) Smile maniacally, and kiss the nearest attractive villager. Claim her as your wife.

    Face Heel Turn FTW :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Hooray, everyone give praise to our new Violent Savior!

    A?
    Ah! Even voting! Quit, invite your friends so that voting may progress smoothly! Kind of made it hard to choose this time around. ;o
     
         

  • #15
    The Gift of the Goddess! EtherealBoss's Avatar
    Status
    EtherealBoss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Somewhere faraway
    Posts
    339
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Choose Your Adventure 2.0

    The friend has arrived! X3

    And I vote for...B! Why wait for the prize if you can claim it yourself? :P
     
         

  • #16
    Braaaaiiiins Zombie's Avatar
    Status
    Zombie is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,546
    Post Thanks / Like
    Calm like a bomb.
     



    Re: Choose Your Adventure 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by EtherealBoss View Post
    The friend has arrived! X3

    And I vote for...B! Why wait for the prize if you can claim it yourself? :P
    More voters, yay!

    That's one for A, two for B! What's it going to be?

    FFS, vooooote people!
     
         
    Last edited by Zombie; 01-16-2013 at 04:13 PM.

  • #17
    Tsūki's Avatar
    Status
    Tsūki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    35,662
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Dragyzophobia #Akashaphilia
    #Kirikoe4EIG #RuthlessLA
    #ShadowRiderTheJouninFade
     



    Re: Choose Your Adventure 2.0

    I choose A) Wait and claim your reward, killing is expensive business. xD

    I would've taken C) if the 2nd sentence wasn't there though =/
     
         

  • #18
    Braaaaiiiins Zombie's Avatar
    Status
    Zombie is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,546
    Post Thanks / Like
    Calm like a bomb.
     



    Re: Choose Your Adventure 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by -Tsuki View Post
    I choose A) Wait and claim your reward, killing is expensive business. xD

    I would've taken C) if the 2nd sentence wasn't there though =/
    Another close one! Two for A, two for B!

    Hurry and decide, ;o

    Also, what's so bad about child abduction? ;(
     
         

  • #19
    Sublime
    Guest

    Re: Choose Your Adventure 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    Another close one! Two for A, two for B!

    Hurry and decide, ;o

    Also, what's so bad about child abduction? ;(
    You'll have to take care of the child in your travels...drawback, not to say the apprentice thingie is kiiiiind of cliche... xD

    Invite some more people to vote? I did invite everyone I could. xD
     
         

  • #20
    Braaaaiiiins Zombie's Avatar
    Status
    Zombie is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,546
    Post Thanks / Like
    Calm like a bomb.
     



    Re: Choose Your Adventure 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
    You'll have to take care of the child in your travels...drawback, not to say the apprentice thingie is kiiiiind of cliche... xD

    Invite some more people to vote? I did invite everyone I could. xD
    I've invited everybody I could, ;o

    If it takes too long, I'll just do the tie breaker with a coin toss!
     
         

  • #21
    Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,757
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~
     



    Re: Choose Your Adventure 2.0

    Interesting idea Zombie. For the sake of getting this further, I choose B.
     
         

  • #22
    Braaaaiiiins Zombie's Avatar
    Status
    Zombie is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,546
    Post Thanks / Like
    Calm like a bomb.
     



    Re: Choose Your Adventure 2.0

    You scan the crowd of gathering visitors with ill intent in your eyes. They try to show appreciation for your murderous rampage but are mostly scared. The little girl with the teddy bear stands there, eyes wide open as a bandit slowly breathes his last breath. Her older sister grabs the girl and pulls her away to hide the sight from her. The corners of your lips begin to curl upwards, soon those lips part and your teeth bare as you smile quite sinisterly. A man from the crowd approaches you with a small pouch of coins.

    "Sir, we cannot thank you enough for saving us, even if your methods were a bit archaic. This money will hopefully appease you for the work you have done."

    You completely ignore the man and walk past him. He stares bewildered, imagining that you had no intention of claiming a prize for your butchering of the bandits. The older sister however isn't so naive and her eyes catch you as you approach. Your eyes lock, and she sees the malice but also the infatuation in those eyes. She releases her sister just soon enough to stand and face you.

    As she does, you loom in instantly and without restraint bombarding her mouth with tongue lashings so provocative and decadent the village gasped in udder disgust and amazement.

    You break your unsavory kisses just long enough to turn and face the crowd, "Tonight, I elope with my bride. This woman has captivated my heart, and has confessed her love for me. Keep your money, I require no reward for such noble deeds."

    You swoop down, lifting her off her feet into your arms. The men in the area gaze upon you, wishing they were strong enough to impede but in fearing for their lives they stood their grounds. Nobody seemed courageous enough to stop you, except for her little sister. She stood defiantly in your path.

    "Please, let me sister go, she is all I have left since my parents died!"

    "Nonsense, you still have that teddy bear, and I'm sure somebody from the village will take you in."

    "It's not the same! Please give me back my sister!"

    Choose Now:
    A) See the err in your actions, and reprimand yourself. Return the girl's older sister to her and be on your way.
    B) Forget the little girl. Knock her down and move on with your new found bride.
    C) Take the little girl with you, as your adoptive daughter, or whatever.
     
         
    Last edited by Zombie; 01-16-2013 at 06:55 PM.

  • #23
    Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Howard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Shrine of Two Moons
    Posts
    28,649
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O
     

    Re: Choose Your Adventure 2.0

    A) See the err in your actions, and reprimand yourself. Return the girl's older sister to her and be on your way.
     
         

  • #24
    Sublime
    Guest

    Re: Choose Your Adventure 2.0

    I really dunno what to vote .-.
    I'll think of it a bit .-.
     
         

  • #25
    Tsūki's Avatar
    Status
    Tsūki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    35,662
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Dragyzophobia #Akashaphilia
    #Kirikoe4EIG #RuthlessLA
    #ShadowRiderTheJouninFade
     



    Re: Choose Your Adventure 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    A) See the err in your actions, and reprimand yourself. Return the girl's older sister to her and be on your way.
    I'll pick A) aswell
     
         

  • Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last»

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •